- Text Size +

Plans to move had begun in earnest. Abby had finally made the decision: leaving the city was better than not being able to stand up straight. Shortly after, James had hired an architectural firm with the task of building a facility where Abby could live, but also where massive amounts of food could be shipped in. Like their current home, most of the designs practically treated the project more like the construction of a factory instead of a mansion. ‘A factory where food comes in, but practically nothing leaves; a factory where instead of machines there’s just a giant, always hungry woman,’ thought James.

In early September, James found a plan and location he liked. The idea was fairly clever, he thought. Instead of constructing the world’s largest house from the ground up, the building would take advantage of being somewhat below ground. A quarry in rural Indiana had been found. It would be deepened and widened slightly and a large dome would be constructed over its top. James liked that it was also near a freeway and a major freight rail line. Near the dome, a barracks for workers was also to be constructed.

“Do we really have to move to the middle of nowhere?” Abby had protested. “I know that the city is becoming impossible, but where is even near there? I’ve never even heard of Dantown.” She had hoped that her new home would at least be in a medium population suburb or large town. 

“I know it’s not really the kind of place we ever envisioned living together,” responded James, “But it has got what we need logistically and the land will be very, very cheap.”

Abby acquiesced. She was not thrilled with her husband’s plan, but she did not have a better idea. ‘He has too much control over my daily needs,’ she thought. ‘I should hire someone to do more of the things he is doing now, someone that will depend even more on making me happy.’

James had been pleased to hear his wife agree to the plan, but noticed that she seem perturbed. Suddenly, she grabbed him. James froze as her massive hand wrapped him up and swiftly brought him into the air. Her eyes were trained on him for only a moment, before focusing on her footsteps as she walked to their living room. “What are you doing, Abby?” James asked.

“I was feeling kind of bored. I think I’m going to play with you a bit while I watch TV.” Abby was trying to be careful as she stomped towards her familiar couch. She stomped everywhere, no matter how delicately she tried to walk. She weighed nearly twenty tons and had feet 5’ 9” in length. There was no question about it anymore: her steps were deadly and destructive. She could tease and overwhelm James by just resting her foot on him, and she had done so several times before. ‘I don’t need to crush some butler or cyclist underfoot.’ In truth, her ordinary steps were only a few feet off the ground, but it seemed highly probable that a kick from her would feel like getting hit by a car. 

Abby reached her seat safely and sat down. With her free hand, she flipped through the channels, trying to find something that interested her. James cleared his throat, hoping to get her attention. ‘I like playing too,’ he thought, ‘But I have work to do if we’re not going to.’ Abby did not hear the tiny man’s throat noises. Instead, she leaned back and swung her legs out and onto the giant coffee table in front of her. James watched as she hiked her dress up, revealing her crotch, which was growing larger in view as she brought him face first into it. ‘She really is bored,’ James thought as he looked at her lips. 

Abby nonchalantly kept searching for a program to watch, eventually finding a pre-season NBL game. It was a Spars game, and somehow Angela Gutierrez had gotten even fatter. Abby rubbed her husband’s face up and down herself, slowly feeling more aroused. Mentally though, she was preoccupied with feeling of jealousy and disgust. ‘That fucking cow,’ thought Abby, ‘She gets an incredible physical gift and she wastes it on gorging herself.’ Abby began picturing what she could do to Angela, imagining herself standing over the woman. Even though she was a giantess, Abby pictured herself even bigger, large enough to step on Angela. Abby continued rubbing James into her labia, becoming aroused as she slipped more and more into her fantasy.

‘You may be huge to them, Angela, but to me you’re just a snack,’ Abby imagined herself much taller, picking up the fat amazon and swallowing her whole. She increased the speed with which she was rubbing James on her womanhood, trying to get herself to orgasm. She felt a block, like she couldn’t quite get off. She switched mental paths, trying to think of another fantasy. She began imagining sitting on Angela, feeling the lump of fat get flattened by her backside. She was still feeling pleasure as she continued to masturbate with her comparably diminutive husband, but she still couldn’t quite get herself to arrive. Finally, she fantasized about shoving her nemesis into her pussy. Abby shoved James’s head inside. Abby thought about her victim struggling and squirming inside of herself, while in real life her husband was doing the same in her hand. She withdrew him briefly a few times for air while finally getting her other hand involved, rubbing her clit as she finally reached a powerful orgasm. 

James was gasping for air as he looked up at his immense, content wife. James was furious and exhausted. He gasped up at her, “I can’t exactly breathe in there, a little warning and coordination would be nice!” James opened his mouth to complain some more but was interrupted by the rumbling of her stomach.

“Go get dinner started,” she commanded. James, his concentration broken and his wife’s unapologetic disposition being obvious, left the living room to oblige.

***
September once again meant that Abby’s birthday had arrived. It began with a measurement, showing she was now 36’ 10” and weighing almost 20 tons. She was over six times James’s height and far more than a hundred times as heavy. James watched in awe at breakfast as thousands of pancakes and enormous piles of bacon disappeared into her ravenous mouth. She was eating well over three hundred pounds of food at every meal.

For her birthday, James had had her wedding ring re-sized. She had been wearing it as part of a necklace, because it had stopped fitting her long ago. The new ring, because in truth it had been remade and not resized, was larger enough to serve as a bracelet for a normally sized human. Where the stone had been set before, now the original ring was set. Abby was pleased and her expression showed it. James watched her beam down at him as, with her physical compliance, he slid the ring onto her finger again. ‘It’ll be too small in a month,’ James thought, but it was a nice gift in the meantime.

James had even more planned for her birthday. “Where are we going,” she asked her husband. James was nestled securely in her bosom as he directed her occasionally. He declined to reveal their ultimate destination, insisting it was a surprise. “Okay, fine, it’s a surprise, but I’m the one walking there, so don’t you think it would make more sense to just tell me where it is I’m walking?”

“Just keep going straight until you get to 8th street.” Abby was walking south, to the old industrial outskirts of the city. She reached the end of the street that James was guiding her down and saw a large junk yard. “This is it,” said James.

“Why are we at a junk yard?” 

“Because it’s full of stuff for you to crush. I thought this might be fun.” Abby fished her husband out of her breasts and set him on the ground. Dozens of cars were sitting out in the yard in front of her. James greeted the lot owner, who opened the gate for him to walk through. Abby simply stepped over the fence. “Have at it.”

Abby looked over the cars. She began with a red sports car at the end of the row. She was wearing simple flats with soles that were several inches thick. She lifted her leg and gently put her foot on its front end. Her foot covered the hood, and she shifted her weight destroying the car’s suspension as she flattened the front end. The rear of the car lifted up off of its tire as she destroyed the hot rod. ‘Fun,’ she thought. It reminded her of crushing soda cans as a child. A few more stomps and the car was flattened.

The next car in the row was an SUV. Abby decided to try and flatten it a different way. She turned her back on it and began bring her ass down, her legs perpendicular to the vehicle. Her massive bottom quickly began distending and distorting the frame of the car. In seconds, the SUV was mostly flattened, though the front and rear ends stuck up around the sides of Abby’s ass. She wasn’t quite wide enough to crush a car with her butt.

James watched as Abby continued her destruction, as car after car was noisily and unceremoniously destroyed for her pleasure. James imagined what it must be like to be in one of those vehicles, while Abby imagined James inside them. Finally, there was one car left, a small four-door. Abby had enjoyed the crushing she had done, but she was also a little frustrated that she was not yet big enough to flatten any of them in one action. She decided to go for broke this time. She sat down in front of the remaining car and laid back onto it. The roof caved quickly, but the rest of the car seemed to compact only halfway. She sat up straight, and then dropped down quickly. The car stood no hope of resisting that much weight moving that quickly and was flattened. “This was fun,” Abby said, “What else you got for me today?”

***

That evening, Abby was trying a special meal again. While the pigs had revolted her, it had been a matter of the blood. She had suggested smaller animals to James, something she could swallow whole. Tonight, he had several dozen rabbits, shaved down and ready for consumption. Abby felt trepidation as she looked at the pen filled with the small creatures. She was eager to prove to herself how powerful, how predatory she was capable of being, but the memory of her last attempt remained with her. She decided to start building her confidence by expressing her dominance in the usual way: commanding James. “Feed,” was all she said as she opened her mouth and set her chin on the table. She watched as James managed to grab one of the rabbits and then brought it to her dripping, teeth containing cavern. Her husband tossed the animal in and she felt it land on her tongue. She closer her mouth, sat up straight, and forced the rabbit down her throat.

She had to swallow hard, but the animal made it down her esophagus. ‘It tasted good,’ Abby decided. She had felt it moving while it desperately tried to escape, but by the time it had reached her stomach, its fighting had already slowed considerably. Abby saw James looking at her expectantly. ‘Must wonder how I liked it.’ She let out a pleased intonation, “Mmmm, much better than last time. I think I’ll help myself.” Abby reached into the pen, grabbing several of the terrified fauna. She popped them into her mouth repeatedly, gulping them one at a time. A couple times she put several in her mouth, tasting and savoring them but still swallowing them individually. She was growing impatient as her hunger was more than her pace of eating could sate. She decided to risk it. She began chewing the animals, eating a half dozen or more at once. There was considerably less blood, or at least it felt that way, compared to the pigs. ‘I don’t like the taste as much, but I can at least do it,’ she thought. As her hunger began to fall and fewer rabbits remained, she switched back to eating them whole.

James had watched with amazement as nearly a hundred of the animals had disappeared into his wife’s stomach. Every gulp had been noticeable, her large and immense throat muscles had been visually obvious. There were perhaps a dozen rabbits left when Abby signaled for her side dishes to be served. Hundreds of carrots and potatoes were brought forth. In a few short minutes they were gone, more nourishment for the giantess. James saw her catch his eye. She smiled and then licked her lips before reaching for the rabbits again. Minutes later they too were gone, devoured by Abby; mere fuel for her body. 

Abby pat her belly, satisfied with the digesting mass that filled her guts. She belched, letting out the gas that had built up from the final respiration of the rabbits. James felt her burp wash over him, the carbon dioxide making him slightly light-headed for a moment. He stumbled slightly, causing his wife to cover her mouth and giggle at him. “That was a great birthday dinner,” she said. “I’ve got a gift for you tonight too.”

James regathered himself and asked what it would be.

“I’ve decided to support your decision to adopt. I’ll do whatever it takes to help bring a child into this family.” James rushed towards her, hugging her resting forearm on the table.

***

By the start of October, Abby had reached 37’ 8” tall and weighed more than twenty one tons. She had also passed another food milestone early in September, as her daily consumption exceeded a half ton of food every day. James watched as day by day she grew larger and larger. She was still growing too slowly to actually see her expanding, but James actually found he did not see her often during the course of October. For one, they slept separately now. A few times, Abby did pull him without warning from his room to have sex with him, but it was not unusual to only see her during breakfast and dinner. James would go into his office early in the morning, managing food and clothing as well as working on her next home... ‘Not just her next home, our next home,’ James tried to remind himself. James had also begun the paperwork to adopt a child. The process would take months and months, and initial response from the adoption agency had been tepid. They feared that Abby’s unusual condition might interfere with her ability to effectively parent, and James had been working hard to make sure there was no question of that argument carrying on.

In addition to his own work, James missed seeing his wife most days because Abby was busy out of the house. She had been asked to host a television event on Halloween and she had been visiting the location nearly every day to go over planning and scripts. The guest list included several current and former Chicago Balls players, most of James and Abby’s friends, and a few dozen friends of the television executives and production crew. 

The result was that a few times during the month, James would look at his wife and realize suddenly she had accumulated another foot in height. James had noted on his spreadsheets that this would be the first month she grew an average of more than an inch taller every day. Still, it was one thing to note it on the sheet, and another to see it happening over the course of weeks. By the time the Halloween bash arrived, she had exceeded 40 feet tall and was closing in on twenty-six tons. Her daily food consumption was approximately three quarters of a ton. James missed which day it had happened, but her feet had finally grown longer than he was tall. She could completely cover his body with a foot.

“You should stop being so small,” Abby had teased late in the month. She raised her foot into the air, threatening to step on her husband. “Or at least stop your foolish process of growing easier to squash every day. I’m not sure I’ll be able to continue to resist the temptation.” She stomped down on the ground next to James.

***

The day of Abby’s Halloween party finally arrived. She had left the house earlier than James, departing for the site of the event. James wasn’t exactly sure where it was. He knew vaguely that it was somewhere on a lake nearby, and that the woods were generally pretty thick in the area. ‘It could be a spooky location if anyone wanted it to be,’ thought James. As far as he was aware, the event was intended to be more... campy. Abby wasn’t even going to wear a costume, but rather some sort of Halloween themed dress. 

James took a cab which brought him to a fancy hotel nearby. From there, all the guests were to be taken in limos and town cars to the actual party site. Champagne was already being distributed to guests, James, noticed. Guests had also been given tickets to redeem for alcohol. It hadn’t taken long for one of James’s old college friends to notice that the tickets were only redeemable one at a time, once per hour. ‘Making sure no one gets too intoxicated,’ thought James. He figured it must be something about TV. 

The guests arrived and found themselves on the edge of an empty grass field, surrounded by thick and barren woods. The fall cold had arrived early and the leaves had turned and blown away weeks ago. The night was cool, the sun had set, and the moon was almost totally dark. There was a faint orange glow all over the site of the party, as plastic jack-o-lanterns and other novelty lights illuminated everything. A DJ was playing a collection of spooky and Halloween themed music, occasionally mixing in an exciting hip hop song to get people energized and dancing. It wasn’t the kind of party James and Abby usually favored, but James had to admit it felt fun.

At the center of it all was Abby. She had on a black, knee length dress with embroidered white spider web patterns that covered one side. As she had done throughout the early fall, she wore flats. More complicated shoes were simply a waste of money, while sandals would leave her toes too cold. Today, she wore enormous purple knee-high socks. Knee high to a forty foot woman meant the socks reached almost eleven feet high. 

“Glad you could all come out tonight,” sang out Abby. “Is this fun or what? Great music, great party.” Abby wiggled her hips to imitate dancing. “I want to thank NBS for putting together this big event. They paid for everything and really made it possible.” Abby clutched at her stomach. “Now, I’m sorry to say I have been feeling a little under the weather tonight. Don’t worry, I think it’s going to pass. Just, uh, get back to partying and I’ll be back in a moment.” James watched as the other party guests seemed concerned for a moment before the lights were brought low and the DJ began playing more loud dance music. Abby disappeared into the woods, following a dirt round that James guessed lead to a support tent. Food and drinks had been occasionally coming from that direction. Sally, one of Abby’s best friends from college asked James to dance with her, and he did.

When Abby reappeared, she seemed to be even more ill. She continued to clutch her stomach her abdomen. Her skin was pale, almost green. James feared she might douse the party in vomit. ‘What did she eat?’ James wondered. James saw her catch sight of Sally dancing with him. Abby smiled. “Hey, I think I’m going to try to power through this. Let’s dance.” Abby kept her feet planted for safety but shook her hips. Halfway through a song, she picked Sally up suddenly. She held her short, 5’ 2” friend in her palm. “Come on, dance girlfriend.” Everyone stopped and watched as Sally carefully danced and twisted while being held nearly thirty feet in the air. 

When the song ended, Abby hastily set Sally back down on the ground. “Ohhh, I’m sorry,” Abby said. “It’s hurting again. I just feel so strange. Excuse me again everyone.” Abby’s voice had begun deepening as she continued excusing herself. ‘Her voice recalibrator isn’t working,’ James realized. A few minutes later, a woman in a business suit emerged from the woods where James had seen Abby head to. She was an executive from NBS and she was explaining that Abby was having a medical problem and that the party was over. She went on to advise everyone that cars would be returning soon to take everyone back to the hotel.

The lights flickered. Most of the brighter lights seemed to have gone out, leaving the party in near darkness. The music was stopped as well. Something seemed to be wrong with the power. From the woods, James began to hear screaming and growling. Stomping down the road came Abby. James could not believe his eyes. Her dress seemed to be partly torn, her skin was almost a reptilian green. Her eyes had yellowed, as had her teeth, which she showed off as she clenched them together and growled. Her hands were raised menacingly, green and with claws showing. James looked down and saw her flats had been ruined as claws had appeared there as well.

Abby let out what could only be called a roar. People began to run. Some man that James didn’t know fled for the only car in sight, one that had been parked off to the side of the party. Abby seemed to notice him breaking for it, because she began pursuing him. In a few strides, she was upon him. The man frantically started the car just in time for Abby to crush the front end of the car underfoot. James watched in terror as she picked the car up. She reached into the car and pulled the man out, quickly shoving him headfirst into her mouth. With no hesitation, she ripped the upper half of his body off with her teeth. James nearly vomited as he saw viscera and intestines fall loosely to the ground. The rest of the man quickly followed his upper half down her gullet.

She licked her blood stained lips before turning towards the rest of the guests. People were breaking into the woods, hoping to find a hiding place from the rampaging monster. James had been rooted in place, struggling to believe what he saw. His wife was chasing down guests, picking a couple up at a time and then carrying them off deep into the woods. ‘What’s she doing? Storing them for later?’ James ran, reconnecting with Sally. James could see she was scared, but he also sensed that she had her wits about her. “She’s really fast,” James said. “We have to keep moving, maybe find somewhere to find until someone can come and stop her.” James wondered what it would take to stop her. 

James and Sally fled deeper through the woods. They found an old abandoned farmhouse, and scrambled inside the decrepit building for cover. For a moment, it felt as though they were safe. It did not take long for that feeling to dissipate. The unmistakable sounds of brush being crushed and trees being forced out of the way announced Abby’s approach. “Come out, food!” was her monstrous message. Sally was clutching James, holding onto him out of fear. Abby's hand came smashing through the window and seized them both. 

“Abby please, stop! Don’t do this! It’s me, James! Your husband!” James was pleading, hoping to break through to her. He desperately hoped that whatever transformation had come over her was incomplete, that his wife was still reachable. James noticed where they were going, back to the spot of the party. All the guests were there again, watching Abby return. ‘What the fuck is going on,’ James thought. Abby set them down on the ground.

“Happy Halloween!” she declared, her voice sounding normal again. “It was a prank! And it was all on camera! She pointed to a skull pendant that Sally had been wearing. “Say hi to the camera, honey.” The lights were restored and James could see that his wife was wearing make-up. 

“What about that man?” asked James, “You ate a man. I saw that.”

“No, I’m over here.” James turned and saw the man who had fled into the car. “It was a dummy. You saw her eat a man sized gummy bear, basically.”

James was coming to grips. “Ok. Who all was in on it?” 

Abby responded, “About a third of the guests here had cameras. The TV people say it’s great footage. We got so many of you scared and on camera. Wait until you see your faces. You’re all like ‘Noooo, Abby don’t eat me!’ and it’s hilarious.” What Abby didn’t say, but thought was. ‘Hilarious because you couldn’t stop me if I really wanted to eat you.’