- Text Size +

James watched as her mouth grew closer and closer. Her bright red lips parted, revealing a tongue as wide as his own torso. Abby’s hand was wrapped around his torso. Her eyes made clear her feelings of anticipation as James was brought face first towards her head. They disappeared out of view as he found himself passing her teeth, his head and his shoulders being pushed towards the back of her throat. His head was resting on the back of her tongue as she closed her mouth around his belly. 

‘I can get his shoulders in there comfortably,’ thought Abby. She knew that she would surely choke if she actually tried to swallow him. Her mouth was completely filled and he wasn’t even halfway in. ‘This isn’t about food,’ she thought, ‘This is about power.’ She was in her bedroom, playing with James. She was still holding his lower half. His erection brushed one of her fingers. ‘Power and pleasure.’ Abby enjoyed feeling his chest and his shoulders with her tongue. Everyday her stature provided an obvious reminder of how much bigger and stronger she was than James, but moments like this were more fun. Eating is casual and mundane; to be able to theoretically devour another person and so without too much trouble would be a true sign of her heightened power.

She pulled James out, gracing his head with a kiss as she withdrew him. She suddenly and silently flipped him around, bringing his naked body feet first back into her mouth. She slid his feet and legs slightly into her throat before using her tongue and her fingers to flip him over, belly down. Abby felt her husbands ass bumping the roof of her mouth while on just the tip of her tongue she could feel his erect member. She began stroking it gently. James was trying to hump her tongue, and his efforts made Abby giggle, her full mouth shaking and vibrating James. Her mirth seemed not to bother James, who continued trying to get off in her mouth. Abby just barely felt his semen release before she pulled him out. Abby was lying down now, reclining on her bed. 

“How about a little reciprocation?” she teased James. She set him down in front of her crotch. James got on his knees as he approached her labia. He began with his hands, rubbing up and down on her lips, sending blood and pleasure to her cunt. She was warming up, getting ready for more. As she began to open, James buried his face into her fleshy inner labia. He began pushing and kneading, massaging as he went in search of her clitoris. It was the size of a tangerine now, and James just barely managed to wrap his whole mouth around it. James licked and pushed on it with his tongue, listening to Abby for direction on what felt good. ‘All I hear is loud moaning, so I must be doing well,’ thought James. He felt Abby’s hand brush against him as she began fingering her sheath. Abby was gently rocking her hips as she approached orgasm. James was becoming worried. A simple, small movement for her would be more than enough to crush him under her ass or thighs. 

James watched as she suddenly brought her ass off the bed, raising it a few feet into the air. Her massive rear end came down on the bed, catapulting James into the air. Abby looked down quickly, annoyed that James had stopped performing as her arousal was reaching its height. She grabbed him and laid him on her belly, his face on top of her clitoris again. She began her motions again. She was bouncing up and down as she used her husband and continued fingering herself. James felt intense force as she rose and fell. Abby came and let go of James as her orgasm began. James fell face first towards the bed. He scrambled away, fighting the depression her weight was causing on the bed. He made it away safely, but turned and saw her finish her pleasurable convulsions and knew that he could have been killed.

“You could have killed me!” Abby ignored him, staring at the ceiling in contentment. James tried glaring at her, but he couldn’t even see her face past her breasts. Failing to send his desired message, James decided to depart her bed. As he walked away passing her feet, she knocked him over by sliding her foot into his legs. She covered him, rubbing lightly on his back with her foot.

“How about a massage before you go get my dinner started,” she teased. James was displeased, but he knew better than to fight back; Abby was going to have her way with or without his compliance. She sat her foot back up on its heel, waving her toes at James as he got back on his feet. He started at the top, before getting on his knees once again to massage the middle and bottom part of the foot. From base to toe, her foot was longer than he was tall, and it was an exhausting and timely endeavor to rub her feet at all. “Now the other,” she ordered. James walked over and began the process again. As he got on his knees again, he looked up and saw her toes towering over him. It struck him just how much power she could casually wield. She could kill a man just by stepping on them. James skipped the arch of her foot and worked the ball instead. After what felt like fifteen minutes, he stood up again and tried hugging the bottom of her foot as he began rubbing his body up and down along it, rubbing his dick onto it as well. He had become aroused when he had thought of her effortless destructive potential. He had been upset about being nearly crushed, but the only thing in the world to him in that moment was her foot. After several minutes, he withdrew from her and finished jerking himself off. His ejaculate landed on her sole, which he rubbed into her skin to dispose of.

“All right, enough of that,” said Abby. She sounded groggy. ‘Did she fall asleep during the massage?’ James wondered. ‘She must have.’ Abby yawned loudly. “I think you need to get my dinner ready.”

James threw on a bath robe and headed to the kitchen where he began gathering the workers to start feeding his hungering wife. 

Abby threw on a robe after getting up from bed and walked towards her living room to watch television before dinner. As she walked towards the living room, she saw dozens of servants cleaning the floors, dusting the regular sized furniture, and various other tasks associated with keeping her home clean and well ordered. Anyone even remotely near her walking path ran quickly away as she began moving towards them. Abby smiled as she watched them flee. ‘I wouldn’t hurt them on purpose, but they know I’m big and strong enough to destroy them if I wanted to. I could crush them without wanting to.’ A year ago, Abby had been living in apartment with only James to amuse her, only James to really serve her. She reflected on her new living arrangement, and thought to herself, ‘It’s right that they serve me and fear me.’ 

When she arrived at the couch, she noticed that a man was walking along the cushion, vacuuming it. He seemed oblivious to Abby’s presence, a fact that annoyed and surprised Abby who had just been reveling in self-satisfaction over the casual terror she could cause regularly sized humans. Abby narrowed her eyes and tried to focus more closely on this obnoxious servant. She realized he was wearing headphones, in violation of the rules that had been set out for the staff. Abby then remembered that he was doing work far out of schedule; the couch shouldn’t be vacuumed until deep into the night when Abby wouldn’t want to use it. She decided this man needed to learn a lesson. “What do you think you are doing?” she asked.

Her voice was pitch corrected by her voice recalibrator, but it remained proportionally louder than any normal person’s. She had been stern and assertive, and the servant easily heard her over the music he had been listening to. He hastily pulled his headphones off. “Oh, hello Mrs. Abby. I was just vacuuming, is there anything I can do for you?” Abby could see that he was trying to put on a cheerful disposition, but was tremendously fearful to be talking to her. ‘Whether that’s because I’m his boss or a giant, I don’t know,’ she thought.

“You can tell me why you’re violating our rules on wearing headphones during work and why you are vacuuming the couch ten hours before it’s scheduled.”

The man looked uncomfortable. He had been caught violating the workplace rules, but clearly had hoped they would not be strictly enforced. “Sorry, Mrs. O’Brian,” he said, “I normally would follow the schedule but I was hoping to go out for a date this evening, and I thought I could possibly get the work done earlier and I usually listen to music only when I vacuum because of the noise and...” Abby saw him stop talking as he looked up at her face with an increasingly glum look on his face.

“We have rules in place not just for my satisfaction, but for everyone’s safety. Do you understand that if I didn’t see you on the couch I could crush you? You’d deserve it, you know.” Abby turned around and bent her knees slightly as if she was about to sit down. She twisted to look back on the servant as she did this. “Is that what you want? To be a bloody stain under my ass?” The man was looking scared now. “I don’t want that. I don’t want to deal with the paperwork or the workplace safety investigations. I don’t want to explain to the police that I squashed a man to death under my butt because he was too stupid to follow simple directions. Do you understand that?” The man nodded quickly. “Good, now get out of here and go tell your supervisor what you did.” Abby was pleased to see him quickly depart. It felt good to exercise authority, but she truly was annoyed that the directions set out for her butlers and maids had been so blatantly disobeyed.

***

During November, Abby’s growth continued at its steady, unrelenting pace. She had started the month at a bit more than forty feet tall. By Thanksgiving she had added another three feet in height. She was more than eight times as tall as she had been when her TS had begun progressing. This also meant that she was over five hundred times as heavy and was eating over five hundred times as much as she had as a regularly sized woman. James remained six feet tall and weighed 160 pounds, less than a third of one of his wife’s meals. She enjoyed teasing him with the fact that she could eat him and would still be hungry for more. During November, James continued his work on Abby’s future home as well as the adoption process. The state adoption agency had agreed to perform an in-home interview in December.

Abby and James’s families both came to their home for Thanksgiving. Carol had brought another new boyfriend. Something about his manners bothered Abby and James, but neither could quite isolate what the problem was. James’s mother seemed terribly worried about his well-being, asking repeatedly if he was staying healthy and happy. James’s father had been shocked at seeing Abby and would occasionally adopt the same expression as she moved about the house, but was otherwise far more relaxed about the state of his son’s marriage. Abby’s parents were far less interested in probing their daughter’s marriage. ‘Something about being the parents of the giant in the relationship is probably reassuring,’ thought James. ‘They’re not worried she’s being hurt or controlled.’ 

When dinner came, most of the family sat on top of the table, eating and sharing a large turkey. Abby had her own feast, where she ate dozens upon dozens of turkeys, putting them whole into her mouth and chewing them up, bones included. Everyone stared as she ate enough mashed potatoes to fill a small hot tub. James was used to the immense quantities she could eat, but he still enjoyed watching her do so. Abby looked up from her food to see everyone staring at her. She grinned, “It’s good, right? If you guys don’t finish your table, well, I will.” Everyone stopped staring and returned to their own plates, talking about what was news within their families, occasionally talking about current events, and other usual dinner time discussion. James mentioned that they would be meeting the adoption agency in a few weeks, while Abby talked about how she was looking through a script for a movie shoot in February. 

“Yeah, it’s a remake of “Attack of the Fifty-Five Foot Woman,” she said, pausing from her task of devouring a quarter ton of food. “I’m going to send them back some suggestions, I think. The problem with that movie was always that the giant woman held back too much during the rampage scenes. She rips the roof off some building, grabs her husband, and then walks into power lines. Lame. I can tell them, a woman that size is capable of far more than that.” She munched on a few turkeys before continuing, “I won’t be quite the right size until midway through the shoot, but whatever, they never thought they’d have a chance to remake that movie with a woman who was actually anywhere near fifty-five feet tall.” Everyone else had eaten their fill of Thanksgiving dinner. After confirming everyone at the table was full, Abby grabbed the table and brought it to her mouth, carefully guiding the remaining food into her waiting gullet. She sat the table back down in front of the guests, who seemed to finally have given up on being surprised by anything she could do. Dozens of pies were brought out, a couple were split by the families, while another twenty were served to Abby. She popped them into her mouth the way someone might eat candy-coated chocolates. Somehow, Abby’s mother looked shocked again. Abby grinned down on her once again, “Hey, a growing girl needs to eat, and no one grows more than me.”

***

It was the first weekend of December and Abby had just finished having sex with James again, though Abby felt that it was increasingly less becoming sex and more like using James as a masturbatory aid. ‘Not that I mind,’ she thought, ‘I masturbate with that little man better than he ever fucked me.’ She briefly wondered whether James felt like their time together was still really sex and whether he felt more sexually satisfied than when Abby had still been small. Then Aby decided she didn’t really care. ‘I’m feeling good, why worry about that? He seems to enjoy himself, that’s enough for me.’ She was still feeling tranquil, riding the last of the high that her orgasm had brought her. She put on a specially made pair of jeans, a black low-cut top, and then headed towards the kitchen, looking to pick up a crateful of pastries and breads to snack on. She was in the mood for a movie, and made her way to the living room with her food in hand.

James walked into the living room twenty minutes into her movie. Abby paid him little attention, only answering him with the name of the film she was watching when he asked. Apparently he wasn’t interested in it, as he departed the room after getting the answer. ‘Must be off to do some work or something,’ she thought as he departed. Her attention returned to the movie as she finished the crate of breads. 

Abby began watching another movie after the first ended. Having no job as well as the seasonal closing of the open air markets in her neighborhood meant that there was little reason to go out. James returned again, this time apparently interested in cuddling with Abby. “Get up here then, little man,” she replied to his request. James climbed a ladder up onto the couch. As he approached Abby’s thigh to sit next to her, he stopped, his gaze fixed on her bottom. Abby saw a look of terror, the color draining from his bearded face. She shifted herself, looking at the spot James had fixed on. As she did, she realized she was sitting upon something, and saw the dark red stain that was on her jeans and the couch.

***

The remains of a new maid had been found crushed under Abby’s ass. Just as the butler she had warned before, this worker had been vacuuming off schedule and wearing headphones. Abby had not seen her before sitting down, and had not felt her through the thick and heavy denim jeans she had been wearing. James immediately called the police to report the death. It was quickly ascertained that it had been an accidental death, and that Abby would not be criminally investigated for the killing. Unfortunately, James knew that a workplace safety investigation would be unavoidable. As soon as the police departed, he called together the staff for a mandatory meeting on workplace regulations. He discovered that a number of senior staffers had been shirking on adherence to strict obedience to the rules. ‘This is what we get for skimping on the quality of help,’ James thought. He had been paying workers less than butlers and maids would ordinarily receive, a seeming necessity brought about by the ever growing needs of his wife. But the lack of qualified workers was paying off with death now, and James wondered, even as he admonished the staff, whether it was becoming impossible for Abby to live even her currently bizarre lifestyle, whether he had attempted to create too normal of an existence for someone so exceptional. Instead of dwelling on his own shortcomings, James channeled anger towards the workers in front of him. “Following the rules is a big deal. It’s hugely important. You know why? Because Abby is a big deal, because her huge body can kill you if you don’t look out. This death was a totally avoidable workplace accident, and you all fucked it up. A young woman is dead now. If you can’t follow the rules, you better quit.”

James left the staff. Abby had retired to her bedroom, and her gentle sobbing could be heard throughout the house. James entered her room and saw her laying on her side in a fetal position, facing away from the bed. Her body visibly shook as she sniffled and cried. James called out to her. She turned and looked at him down on the floor. She had a pile of regular sized bed sheets on the table next to her bed, which she used like tissues to wipe her nose and her eyes as she tried to regain enough composure to speak with James. She sat up in bed and picked James up, setting him down on her thigh so they could talk to each other while looking face to face.

“Abby, it’s going to be okay...”

“It’s just... it’s not fair. One stupid mistake, one moment where I wasn’t fully attentive and someone is dead. I... I like being big. I do. I like being big enough to destroy things, to eat... to kill... I... I just never wanted to actually do it. I liked fantasizing about it. I liked knowing I could. I never wanted to kill that woman.”

“Abby, I know it’s okay.”

“Stop saying it’s okay when it’s not. I’m a killer now. It may have been an accident, but I killed that woman. I didn’t even know her name. I probably won’t even remember her name either. She’s gone though, a victim of my desire to sit on a couch without looking where my big fat ass was going.”

“Honey, you can’t blame yourself. You just did what millions of people get to do in their own homes every day. It was our workers’ fault. They’re the ones that didn’t follow directions. They’re the ones that violated the rules that I... that we put in place to keep them safe. We did what we could to prevent this accident. That’s all it is, a workplace accident. They happen all across the country all the time because people don’t follow safety procedures. It’s not your fault.” James looked at his wife. Her crying had been slowing, and he thought that she might be processing his argument. He hoped she would trust that he was right, and he was more than just taking her side as her husband. ‘Everything I said was true,’ thought James. ‘She did nothing wrong.’ James decided to continue his case to his wife, “If anyone deserved to die like that, it was one of our workers. You can’t help it if...”

“Do not say that again.” Abby’s voice raised in anger. “Maybe I shouldn’t worry about accidentally killing people. Maybe it was their fault more than mine. I can’t help what I do accidentally, not when I take so much care so often. But it has nothing to do with what anyone deserves.”

James replied meekly, “Yes, honey.”

“I love you sweetie, and you helped me feel better, but don’t think for a minute you know what being gigantic feels like. You don’t have to worry about crushing your surroundings, about being morally obligated to avoid stepping on mice and bugs. The world is shrinking around me, and it’s so hard to keep following the same rules. Especially when I fantasize about breaking the rules, and it’s hard knowing that I can accidentally break the rules, that I can accidentally kill someone that is morally and legally my equal.”

“Yes, honey.”

Abby sighed. “I... I don’t know how to explain this. In a lot of ways, I just can’t.” She picked James up and gave him a kiss. “I didn’t mean to snap at you. You helped me feel better. I just... let me hold you until I go to bed, okay?” She did. She placed him between her breasts as she slowly relaxed and reflected, eventually falling asleep. James carefully and delicately left her in the night, well aware that remaining in bed with her could lead to a second tragedy.

***

James thought of all the missed time with Abby, all the hours and days he had been cooped up in his office just managing her food and her clothing, managing the workers and the new home they would need, and reflecting on it all he felt happy. He had done everything necessary by law to ensure that the government wouldn’t be all over their ass for workplace safety violations. As a first time accident, and given the ample safety measure places that James could prove existed with documentation, they were going to get away with a simple warning. For sure, James worried that a second accident was inevitable, but that was a problem for the future. In the mean-time stricter protections could be enacted and they were. Workers were discouraged from doing anything alone, the better to catch Abby’s attention before a fatal crushing. Headphones were not only disallowed from use, but from even being brought to work. James had fired a few of the management level staff and replaced them with more experienced, more talented people. Within a week, James felt that things were looking up again, that the accident was something that would be easily moved on from.

A letter arrived that proved James’s optimism to be foolish. James saw the letter in the stack of mail, and instantly began to feel tremendous anxiety. His chest hurt, his stomach felt queasy, and his breathing became shallower. He put the letter on his desk for hours, wanting to do anything but read its contents. Finally, he realized that he needed to read the letter, accepting that its contents would not change because of a decision to ignore it. The state adoption agency had heard about the death, and their letter made it clear that under no circumstances would they permit a child to be adopted by the O’Brians. Abby’s size simply put any child’s welfare at risk, they argued. James felt sick as he read the letter. His lifelong ambition, more than anything else, had been to become a father. When he married Abby, he had pictured having children, having a wife that liked to play games with him in bed. Those games had turned real and the children had turned into a dream, a dream that would never come true. His unbelievable fantasy had consumed his realistic hopes. He stayed sitting at his desk, thinking and brooding. James was unsure what to do. The day grew late and his office darker as rested his head, forehead to desk, when he felt the familiar approaching tremors of his wife. He heard the floor groan and vibrate as she got on one knee in front of his office before forcing the door open. She bent over, her face filling the door frame.

“Come on sweetie, it’s dinner time.” She stopped bending down to look and instead reached through the door and over his desk, blindly feeling for James. He limply complied as she pulled him out. “Gotcha,” she beamed. Abby quickly realized that her husband was unhappy. He normally responded more playfully, and with more arousal to her handling of him. His face was glum. He seemed uneager to talk. Abby decided that she needed to hear what the problem was. 

“The adoption agency won’t give us children. They say your size is too dangerous.”

“Oh.” Abby tried to figure out what to say. “Well, maybe it really is for the best. I mean, it’s probably true. I just killed an adult who couldn’t follow the rules for safety, what chance would a child really have? And even if it was safe, what kind of mom would I be? How do you have a mom big enough to crush your entire school at parent teacher conferences? A mom big enough to eat your little league coach is he doesn’t play you enough? Imagine how many accurate ‘yo mama’ jokes a kid of mine would have to face.” Abby was trying to soften the blow, to use humor mixed with truth to reach James. He stayed gloomy, his face not reacting at all to her jokes or her points. “Are you going to be ok, James?”

He sighed, “Yes, Abby. I just need time to reflect on this.”

***

A team of doctors arrived again in mid-December. Abby had new prosthetics installed, helping to keep her hearing and her voice in good, pleasant shape. The specialists told them they would grow and fit for the next year, which was good because Dr. Stoke had once again found that Abby would grow for another year. James knew what that meant. He had practically memorized Abby’s potential growth chart by now. ‘Great, why stop growing,’ he thought. ‘What’s the point of accidentally crushing one person when in a year you’ll be so big you can crush dozens at the same time.’ Abby reacted more positively to the news. Apparently she liked the idea of being over ten stories tall, James observed. 

“I’ve given up on being normal,” she told him later, after the doctors left. “I might as well grow to be as big as I could possibly be. This could go on, for what, five or six years total? We’re not even halfway through how much time it could last. Get excited, you could be married to a sky-scraper.” James admitted that the idea of Abby growing six or seven hundred feet tall aroused him tremendously, but he knew that if she got that big that it would be hopeless to try to feed and care for her. He wondered at what point she might be so big that she gave up on following the law, whether they would be a size for her where she simply decided she had to use force to get what she needed to eat. He decided to stop thinking about it. That size might exist, but even Abby wasn’t going to grow large enough to take on the US government. She would lose.

“You know, that’s easy to say, but the same way you are growing exponentially, so are our expenses.”

“So figure something out. That’s your job isn’t it? Make me happy and manage the money.”

“Oh, is that my job? What about you? What’s your job?”

“My job is to give you your job. I’m the one with all the power, money, and earning potential, remember? My job is pretty hard you know, I have to think up all new ways for you to please me all the time. Growing bigger is just part of that job. Too bad for you that eventually it’ll stop. If it were up to me, I’d just grow forever, until you were a little useless speck. You know, instead of a useless mouse.” 

James thought to protest, but his wife was smirking and he worried that even though she was being playful that he may regret disagreeing with her.

***

On Christmas, Abby reached almost 46 feet in height. James now came up less than halfway to his wife’s knee. Her gifts had been fairly simple this, a few new dresses that had been designed for easy retailoring as she grew larger. James had received new clothes as well, though it was obvious that Abby had ordered them online or sent a servant out to purchase them. She seemed as surprised as James with each present opened.

“Are you done?” she asked. James looked around and saw no more gifts.

“Apparently,” he replied.

“Let’s play a game,” she said. “A little wrestling. Winner gets to do whatever they want with the loser.”

“You’re obviously going to win, honey.”

Abby adopted a wrestler’s stance. “Come on, James, give me your best shot.” James shook his head and rolled his eyes before running full speed at his wife’s leg. He smacked into it and nearly bounced off. He just barely managed to wrap his arms around her. He tried to lift her leg, fully aware of how futile it was. ‘She weighs over 38 tons, I might as well try to uproot an oak tree,’ he thought. “Oh good try,” she mocked to him. James felt himself being pulled off her leg as she bent over at the hip to pry him off of her lower calf. She gently threw him back, and he landed on his butt. Abby laughed, stood up straight, and raised the leg that James had just been grappling, bringing her foot above him. James rolled out of the way as she stomped down. “Ooh, keep dodging, maybe I’ll get tired eventually.” James was panting hard, and he knew that Abby was teasing him with the fact that it would be he who easily tired. He scrambled to his feet just in time for Abby to softly kick him in the butt, sending him tumbling over again.

James heard a loud boom as she fell to her knees surrounding him. She reached down and placed her hand over him. “You’re pinned,” she laughed. “One, two, three,” she counted out. “Abby O’Brian is the winner and champion! The undisputed giant weight champion of the world!” James felt her hand close around him as she picked him up and began walking back to her bedroom with her winnings in hand. James quickly found himself naked, while Abby simply removed the pajama bottoms she had been wearing. She didn’t even bother removing her top. James felt her grasp once again as his face was being mashed into her vagina, rubbing up and down along her lips. He did his best to use his tongue to help, but Abby was basically using him to rub herself.

“Abby, I can hel...”

Abby cut him off, “Shut up, I won, now I’m doing what I want. Don’t talk, just try to lick what you can.” She continued mashing him into her lips, rubbing his face and his head onto her clitoris. She left James near her glans, giving him a chance to lick it and suck on it. To him, it was now the size of a small apple. He sucked and licked it for a few minutes. James felt his erection straining against his wife’s palm, her grasp doing nothing to help stimulate his penis. Just as he began to grow frustrated, Abby seemed to change her mind on what to do with him. Her vagina was wet and ready, and James felt himself disappearing into her cunt. He only got as deep as his chest, Abby had forced him in feet first. “Ooooh, that’s the first time you’ve stuffed me in ages,” she moaned. She grabbed James’s shoulders and moved him in and out, while James used his free hands to keep rubbing her lips and her clit. It was a tight fit, but James was able to rub his penis along her vaginal wall as he was pulled in and out, out and back in. He came quickly, while Abby continued using him and fingering herself for much longer. Finally, he felt her muscles contract and spasm around himself as she orgasmed, squeezing and massaging James as the pleasure washed over her. 

Abby lay in peace until she remembered James was probably stuck. She pulled him out and set him in front of herself as she lay on her side. James looked up at her as she beamed down at him, obviously pleased with the orgasm she just had. Abby looked down and saw James’s exhausted, yet happy appearance. ‘Life is getting harder, but there’s always this,’ she thought.

 

 

.....and  that's it..thats all i can find =(