- Text Size +

By the end of July, Abby was now around six feet and six inches tall, allowing her to look directly over the top of her husband’s head. She had also gained another forty pounds, weighing 220.

She was really starting to throw that weight around too. James had always enjoyed the fantasy of her being bigger and dominating him, but he had to admit that things were different now that Abby could do it to him all the time. Before, it had been confined to periods of play. Now, it was a constant presence. After all, it used to be the case that if he really wanted to, he could pick her up, hold her, he could be large and strong for her. Abby was not having any second thoughts. She loved her new superior height, and she loved that it was always the case that she was taller. She loved looking down on her husband and not seeing his legs sticking out behind him.

Her appetite truly was growing too. James was finding that he needed to essentially double the amount of food he was preparing for their dinners. A couple times, she had eaten hers so quickly that she would start picking things off of James’s plate while he was still eating. If James ever protested she would dismiss him, telling him he should have made more.

She was intimidating people outside of her home too, without even trying. She loved that feeling, the idea that people, without even a word from her, would watch where she was walking. She knew she turned heads, even in the work place. There was maybe one young intern who was as tall as her. In every meeting, in every water cooler conversation, she was the tallest participant. Looking down, forcing people to crane their heads up to speak with her was quite enjoyable.

***

A couple weeks into August, Abby decided to give James a break from cooking for a night. “I’m going to go out with my girlfriends, you call up some of your buddies, it’ll be a fun night.” James agreed.

She went to a restaurant a few blocks from their apartment, meeting her friends at an Ameri-pub.

“Oh my God, Abby, I knew you were tall, but I had no idea you were this big.” Abby’s friend Sarah stood only 5’2”. They had long been the shortest members of their clique, all the way back to college. Abby was pleased to see Sarah had made it out that night. Both because of their shared history of being short together, but also because being with such a short friend made Abby feel even bigger and appreciate how far her progress had come.

“Wow. I mean, how tall are you now?” Margaret was 5’6” and another of Abby’s old friends. She had been Abby’s friend back in junior high school, and had hit puberty far before Abby had. Abby as a result, had been dramatically shorter than Marge during much of their childhood friendship.

“I’m around 6’9” now. Can we please sit down and start ordering some food and drinks?”

“As long as you’re buying Ms. NBL First-Rounder,” Abby’s younger sister Carol was there too. She had been taller than Abby since Carol was in fifth grade, even though Abby was a high school freshman by that point. She had grown to six feet tall, the same as James. More than any of the others that night, Abby was glad she could lord her new size over her younger sister. ‘My little sister, I can say again,’ thought Abby.

“Oh, hey little sister, didn’t see you were here. Yeah, fine, I’ll buy the food.” Abby planned on eating most of the food anyway. “Oh, and that’s Mrs. NBL First-Rounder, trick.” Her girlfriends laughed.

“Oh, the waiter’s here. Could I get a pitcher of Goose Island, two of the nachos starters, two of the cheese stick starters, and two of the bruschetta plates?”

“Abby, I don’t like beer.” Her younger, ‘no, her little,’ sister was whining.

“Um, little sister that pitcher is just for me, you order whatever drink you want.”

Abby would go on to drink the whole pitcher and eat most of the food she had ordered. She wasn’t full though, and while her girlfriends continued to sip on sugary cocktails, she ordered a cheeseburger and a milkshake mixed with vodka.

“So, do you like being so big now?” Sarah asked.

Abby leaned over towards her friend Sarah while also sitting up, putting herself in a position to look as far down on her small friend as possible. “I love it. This is the best, and I’m so excited to keep growing taller.”

“And how are things with James?” inquired Marge. Marge had never really known James that well. Abby guessed she wasn’t really interested in their marriage, but decided that if Marge wanted to know about Abby’s sex life that Marge would need to ask more directly.

“Great. He really loves every inch of me, and he loves every inch I add. He’s been so supportive too. Oh, milkshake’s here, thank you waiter.” Abby took her milkshake and starting drinking it down. She stopped for a moment to say, “He’s really just the best, I can’t imagine going through Theia Syndrome with anyone else. Oh, I just remembered, he’s going to be cooking for our Halloween party, you’re all invited”

“How’s the, you know…” Marge trailed off.

Abby smirked at her friend’s prudish question, “It’s great. He loves it. And when he doesn’t love it, I make him love it.” She turned her attention back to her milkshake as she said that. “I’m going to be quiet for a minute here, my cheeseburger’s just coming out of the kitchen.”

“How do you know?”

“Duh, I’m really tall and can see across the restaurant.”

***

“So, James, what’s it like sleeping with some kind of amazon lady.” Jake hadn’t wasted any time getting to it.

“It’s not a big deal. I mean, it is literally a big deal, but I mean, it’s still sex. And she’s only around 6’9” she’s not, like, a giant or anything.” James took a sip of his beer, “I mean, not yet.”

“Is she going to be?”

“I mean, it depends on your definition of giant, I guess. We’re pretty sure she’ll reach fourteen feet, maybe a little more. The doctor we saw wasn’t really sure. She’ll be tall enough to play for the Balls in a few months, so that’ll be cool.”

“She’ll be big enough to fuck you to death in a few months too.”

“Yeah. That’ll be a fun way to go though.” James wasn’t really a fan of his friend’s interest in James’s sex life. To move onto another subject James was trying to play it cool and lighthearted.

Jake seemed to pick up the message, but he kept asking about Abby. “Do you think she’ll be good in the NBL?”

“Between you and me, she’ll probably be terrible for the first couple months. After that? She’ll be too big to stop. Balls just need to hang on for a couple months while she grows into the player they drafted.

“Is she going to change with them?”

“No, she’ll have a private changing room.”

“She’s going to be around fit dudes all the time, you worried at all?”

“I don’t think they’re going to be her type, and I don’t think she’ll be their type either, so I’m not really worried. Also, Jake, that’s a terrible thing to ask someone. I mean, how’s that supposed to make me feel?”

“Sorry, James, wasn’t thinking I guess.”

Early in September, Abby reached seven feet tall and was loving every moment of it. She had gained a full foot advantage on her husband.

“You know, it’s my birthday next week, what are you going to get me?” Abby hadn’t asked for much. Usually, she’d have wanted clothes but what would fit her was so uncertain and temporary that it seemed like a bad request.

“I’ve got something in mind, don’t you worry.” James just hoped that his idea wasn’t too selfish. “By the way, please clear your schedule this weekend so that we can go hunt for a new apartment.”

“Um, when did I decide we were getting a new apartment?” Abby asked.

“When you decided to grow so tall that you would grow taller than our ceilings in a few months and that we should be proactive so that you don’t hit your head every morning when you stand up? I think you made that decision around that time?” James sassed his wife, hoping she might punish him for it.

“That’s a good point. Ok, I’ll make time. What are looking for?” Abby had to admit that they would need a bigger space to live in soon.

“Vaulted ceilings. That’s pretty much all of the criteria.”

***

They found an apartment together in the same neighborhood with high vaulted ceilings and tall doors. “We shouldn’t need to move unless you get into the twenty foot range.”

“I don’t think anyone has talked about me getting that tall, so I think we’ll be fine here, James.”

Also in September, the Balls finally started working her out. She was one of the taller players when she started practicing, but there was actually a player who was 7’ 2” on the team. Abby was disappointed to find that she didn’t really stack up to her teammates in strength. She was not surprised by this, but it was hard to interact with her husband and the general public where she was clearly bigger and stronger and then come into practice where she was not. ‘Where I’m not bigger and stronger, yet,’ she reminded herself. James had been supportive. When Abby would come home from practice disappointed, he would pull out a projected growth chart.

“You’re going to make these guys look puny by the end of the season. Things are going to be tough these first couple months, but you’re going to peak at the right time.”

***

September 18 James presented his birthday gift for Abby. He handed her a slip of paper.

“One week of slavery, redeemable immediately. And then there’s an asterisk that says no toilet stuff.” Abby read the slip out loud that her husband had just given her.

“Except for literally getting a new toilet installed, which we have a man coming by to do tomorrow.” James was not ambitious when it came to money, but his experience in logistics and his anxious nature made him proactive when it came to making sure the household was working. He had called for a larger, more powerful toilet to be installed to make sure his wife’s larger movements didn’t get stuck.

“Ok, good to know that’s coming tomorrow. I think I’ll turn this coupon in after the plumber leaves.”

***

During his week of slavery, James came to a realization: this week was virtually the same as the week before it. The only real difference is that Abby had told him to stay silent unless asked to speak. Even that wasn’t a big change though, James had always been fairly quiet.

“Slave! Get in here!” she called from their living room.

James entered the room. Abby was sitting in his arm chair. She had been sitting in it more and more often since growing taller, and she had been using it frequently during his week of slavery. While James was a feminist and had entered their marriage strongly committed to equality, he still had some old-fashioned tastes and one of those was that the husband owned a comfy armchair in the living room. He had never grudged her the use of the chair, but it had clearly been referred to as his chair and had been purchased with shopping money that he had earned.

“Yes, mistress?”

“Fetch me some ice cream.”

“Yes, mistress.”

James went into the kitchen. They had a galley style kitchen, and you could see over the counter into the living room. He opened the cabinet to fetch a bowl
.
“No bowl! Just bring the whole tub. And a scoop, not a spoon.”

James set the bowl back and opened the freezer. They had purchased the largest refrigerator they could and had also purchased an additional freezer chest. He bent over the lid of the freezer, pulling out a ten gallon tub of ice cream. He balanced the scoop on top, carrying the ice cream in both arms back to his hungering wife.

“Feed me, slave.”

The ice cream was hard and he was having trouble getting scoops out. As he managed to do so and bring the ice cream to her mouth it disappeared down her throat just as quickly.

“Ugh, you’re too slow. Get out of here, you’re pathetic.” She grabbed the scoop and started making quick work of the ice cream.

James stood at attention.

“I said get out of here. Wait. First, put this back.” She handed the ice cream back to James, the tub considerably lighter. She had eaten nearly three gallons of ice cream.

“Slave, I want a foot rub. Get to it.”

Her feet had been one of the last things to outgrow James, but they had finally gotten there. He took them in both hands, one at a time, kneading the bottom of her foot. He moved from her heel up to her toes, rubbing and working each of her toes with his thumbs.

“That’s enough, slave. You have pleased your mistress. You are dismissed.”

Abby’s deeper voice was becoming more noticeable as well. It gave everything she said a more authoritative edge.

James went back to their bedroom, where he had been watching a documentary on WWI on his laptop. After it ended he went to sleep, only to be awoken suddenly by his wife laying on top of him. James awoke, finding himself already aroused and Abby quickly guiding his member into her pussy.

“Abby, you could have woken me first.”

“Silence, slave.”

James obeyed. His wife was doing this without him. He stayed quiet and still as she bounced and panted above him. Her chest was above his face, her breasts swinging overhead. When she was done, she rolled over, a smile on her face as she fell asleep. She reached her arm over James, and took the position of the big spoon. James stayed awake for another hour before falling asleep again.

Abby did the same thing to James three more times during his week of slavery. She loved it. The feeling of total power was incredible. He wasn’t even awake and she could get him aroused. There was no asking, no real foreplay. She just got horny and took him. She was waking him up, she knew, but she also loved that she could do that to him and that there was nothing he could do about it.

***

At the end of the week, the end of September, Abby had reached a height of 7’ 5”. Her NBL debut would be in four weeks.

“James, we need to plan for our Halloween party.” Abby had a costume idea in mind, and she thought James would like it.

“We’re going to have a few cakes, a couple pumpkin pies, lots of cider, and a traditional viewing of the Nightmare Before Christmas at the end of the party. Is there something else you wanted?”

“I want a costume as Giganta. Can you get me a red wig and a leopard print tunic?”

October progressed mostly unremarkably, or at least as unremarkably as it could for a couple like James and Abby. James was relieved that she had stopped taking him in the night. He had thought he would enjoy being her slave more than he had. When she was smaller, before her TS, slave play had been one of the games he used to enjoy. Her size seemed to have unleashed some urges in her that James hadn’t seen before.

Now that he was awake for the whole process, James was really enjoying the sex they were having. His wife would sometimes lay on the bed, looking at him, waiting for him to climb on top of her. He was barely coming to her shoulders anymore. Her legs had grown a lot longer too, and it was incredible to feel them wrapped around him.

For her part, Abby was loving the sensation of her little man climbing her in bed. Every once in a while, a mood would take her. She would wrap her arms and legs around James and just squeeze him, sometimes flipping him onto his back and taking top position. He looked slightly worried the first time she did it, but afterwards she saw excitement. His eyes would pop just a little and a smile would appear on his lips, at least until the heavy breathing continued.

Her basketball practices were not going much better in October than they had in September. The bedroom was a nice escape. In here, she was the big one, she was having fun, and it was going well. She was good at more than dribbling and dunking in here. She wasn’t a defensive liability in here. She was just aroused and filled by the passionate efforts of her husband.

***

The end of October came and Abby was now just half an inch under eight feet tall. James only came halfway up her breasts now. Her dietary needs had grown substantial, she was eating, James figured, about fifteen pounds of food a day. She weighed four hundred pounds, more than twice of James’s weight. When James pointed this out to her, she teased him.

“Are you calling your giant wife fat? Because she can sit this big fat ass on you if you’re going to insult her like that.” The way she said it made it clear that she wasn’t offended, but was looking for an excuse to sit on James.

“I know you’re teasing me, honey, but I do want to let you know that you’re still in great shape. All that extra food is going to your height, not your hips.” It was true. Abby had kept basically the same physique, maybe even better because of all the basketball exercise. Abby had been a runner before her TS, so she had always been healthy.

“Oh come on, just keep the gag going a bit, sweetie.”

James smiled back at her, “Honey, you don’t need an excuse to sit on me.” Looking at her, he could tell that she knew that, but that she still wanted an excuse. James reversed course, “I mean, your butt is looking a little bit fatter than it used to.”

“Nice try James, but you already ruined the game. Maybe another time. Besides, I need to get to basketball practice. I love you, see you later tonight”

***

October 29, the first woman NBL player had her debut. She was also already the tallest player in NBL history. In 20 minutes of game time she recorded 30 points, 15 rebounds, 8 blocks, 10 turnovers and 6 fouls. She also lost. Watching her play, James was amazed to see that her stature was already making her effectively unstoppable when it came to scoring. At eight feet tall, and with arms that were two and a half feet long, she could reach the ball into the hoop without jumping.

The challenge she was having was getting the ball near enough the hoop to do that. Her dribbling and passing had been bad. ‘Well,’ thought James, ‘her dribbling is actually pretty good. The problem is that it is way too easy to steal the ball from someone who is eight feet tall and dribbling.’ Her smaller opponents had also successfully swiped the ball from her hands a few times.

Defensively, she had recorded only eight blocks, but it was clear she had forced the opponents to alter their shot selection when she was in the game. The problem on defense was that she was just too slow. She would get beaten off the dribble and then wound up committing fouls. Foul trouble had limited her to just 20 minutes of play, and she still fouled out.

James met his wife outside the media room after the game.

“I think that went pretty well, honey.”

“We lost though, James. I really wanted to win my debut.”

“I know, but you had a great first game. And remember, it’s only going to get easier as you grow taller. Just stay positive.” Abby appreciated her husband’s support. She had blamed herself for the loss, but he was right. It was only going to get easier, ‘and hey, there are still over eighty more games to play,’ she thought. ‘I’ve only really practiced this for a month, I’ll get better.’

As they were walking away from the media room in the United Arena, a number of fans stopped and cheered for Abby. James noticed they were mostly young women. Abby stopped to talk to a mother who had brought her young daughter with her. James guessed the girl might be five years old. The child was standing on the ground and her head only reached halfway up Abby’s thighs. Abby bent over to address the little girl.

“Just remember to dream big, and when your dream comes true, dream even bigger.” Abby smiled and asked them if they wanted a picture. Abby towered over the young mother as well, the mother’s head not even reaching the bottom of Abby’s breasts. Abby picked the child up, holding her in one arm while placing her other arm around the mother.

“Thank you so much, my little girl is such a fan.”

“I was happy to do it, just make sure you continue to encourage her to do big things.”

***

“So is that your catch phrase? ‘Dream big, and when your dreams come true, dream bigger?’ I like it, that’s a good phrase.” James and Abby continued towards their car.

“That’s the long version. The shorter version is ‘Dream big. Dream bigger.’ The Athena people came up with that, not me, but I really like it too.” Abby had signed with Athena in mid-October. They had waited a long time to approach her; it was only after an open practice session that apparel companies had decided that she would be a star worth investing in. “They’re going to market the Hell out of that too, you’re going to see me everywhere in a month or two.”

“What’s the ad campaign going to be like?”

They reached the car and got in. James was driving, as Abby had grown too large to comfortably fit her knees under the steering column. She wasn’t exactly comfortable in the passenger seat either.

“Unsurprisingly, they’re going to really play up my size. Lots of talk about being dominant, being big, and so son. The other element is more of a girl power kind of thing. You know, stuff like with that little girl back there.”

“I can’t say I really understand that element of it. You’re a girl, and you’re powerful, but it’s not like women can just choose to be like you. You have a medical condition, and the doctor said you might be the only woman in the world who has it the way you do, with both type A and type B.”

“It’s not about encouraging women to be eight feet tall, James. It’s about confidence and optimism. You don’t understand the pressures women face and the encouragement that they need and would help them when they’re young.”

“Ok, you’re right I wasn’t thinking clearly, but I see what you’re saying now. I’m glad that the girl power stuff is an element of your marketing campaign then.”

“Glad to hear you say that, it was my idea. I feel so fortunate to have gotten TS, and I hope that I can help young girls excited for the opportunities that they will have.”

“You will. The campaign has hardly penetrated the media market and you already had a young girl that was really excited to meet you.”

***

“Welcome to our Halloween party, it’s nice to see you.” James was welcoming everyone at the door. His wife was the center of the party, and couldn’t easily disengage herself from her conversations well enough to get to the door.

Jake had arrived, he had brought some cheap beer with him. Bob and Andrew, some of James’s other close friends had also arrived. Abby’s girlfriends were present, as well as a number of assistants and team managers from the Balls. Abby had invited her teammates, but had down played the party, letting them know it would be a quiet affair, probably not what they were used to in terms of raucous parties. James and Abby had always preferred quieter parties, the sort of party where you could hold a conversation with your guests. Still a couple of players had shown up. It turned out some of her teammates felt the same way about parties. Filling out the rest of the party were a number of James and Abby’s mutual friends from college.

James could tell that most of their college friends were asking her the obvious questions. What’s it like? Does James like it? Do you like it? How big are you going to get? What’s it like being famous now? A few had tried to ask what her NBL teammates were like, but Abby knew better than to answer that kind of question, especially since some of her teammates were present. She would just smile and say that they were nice guys, that they treated her nicely, and that she just felt like part of the team. All of that was partially true. Her teammates generally did treat her nicely, but she wasn’t sure she really thought they were all nice guys. Several were womanizers, and Abby felt they were generally disrespectful towards women. She had made efforts to shut down any flirting by her teammates, but one had persisted until she threatened to kick his ass. It was nice to be able to make a man stop harassing her.

The biggest lie though, was that she didn’t feel like part of the team. She dressed separately from them, she was at least eight inches taller than any of them, and at least a foot taller than all but a couple. And she knew that she was less talented than any of them. She was the slowest player on the team. She was clumsy with the ball. It was only her Theia Syndrome that had put her on the team. No one had said anything negative to her yet, but she suspected there was resentment throughout the league that some woman could just come in and overwhelm them because she happened to be enormous. ‘Shake that off, Abby. You can’t be the voice of empowerment and confidence if you doubt yourself like that.’ Abby put the thoughts out of her mind.

All the guests noticed that Abby was eating huge quantities of food. She had eaten almost half of the cheese plates that James had set out, and followed that up by eating a pan of brownies. She drank nearly two bottles of wine by herself. James had found a giant novelty wine glass that she was using. She could pour most of a bottle into it. It was still a little too large to hold comfortably in her hand, but it didn’t seem like it would be too big for much longer.

Her costume was also well received, though only their geekier friends realized she was essentially cosplaying Giganta. Many thought she was supposed to be the wife of Tarzan or some sort of circus freak. James had dressed as a butler, a decision he regretted given that he was essentially acting as a server all night. Two of Abby’s teammates had genuinely thought he was the help.

As the party started to wind down, most of the guests left. “Ok, it’s movie time. If you want to stay and watch, you’re invited to do so, but the party is pretty much over.” Around nine of their friends, mostly the ones from college stayed to watch the movie with them. They crowded on and in front of the couches. Abby took up position in James’s chair again.

Abby saw James looking for a seat. “Come here, sweetie.” She picked James up and sat him on her lap. James curled up, resting his head on her enormous breast. Halfway through the movie, James fell asleep. Several of Abby’s girlfriends noticed. “Abby, that is adorable,” whispered Sarah.

“Shh, don’t wake him.”

After the movie was over, Abby picked up her little butler-husband and carried him into their bedroom. James stirred slightly as she set him on the bed.

“Did I fall asleep?”

“Yeah, you only made it like halfway through the movie. Everyone’s gone home now. Just rest honey, I’ll help you clean up in the morning.”

James fell back asleep, and after wrapping her arm over her husband, Abby did the same.

 

 

Chapter Summary: Abby's size begins to cause everyday problems. At home, James discovers how subordinate he is to his wife. James and Abby attend Thanksgiving with her parents, who cannot believe their giant daughter's new appetite.