- Text Size +

Soon, photos and advertisements featuring Abby were everywhere. There were a lot of up angle shots of her in her basketball uniform, and many shots comparing her to shorter teammates. She had reached eight feet tall early in November, and she was on pace to be eight and a half feet tall by the end of the month.

Her height was becoming a problem. She could only barely stand up straight in a lot of buildings now. She had to duck her head through nearly every door she encountered. James had sold their car and bought a new one where she could more comfortably be a passenger, but she still didn’t have what she would consider comfortable leg room.

“I think we should tell the team they need to provide me a limo.” Abby appreciated James’s efforts to make her more comfortable, but she needed a vehicle with real leg room. ‘Sure, it might seem a little decadent but I am a celebrity now, and it would give me extra leg room.’ She thought to herself.

“You’re a multi-millionaire now, won’t they tell you to hire it yourself?” James was unsure why she thought the team would just pay for her limo service.

“We can argue it’s a disability accommodation. We could push an ADA angle. Between keeping their star player happy and avoiding a lawsuit, I think they’ll go with it.”

Abby was right. The team knew that it would look bad for their star player to sue them over a discrimination case, and the cost to them was not especially high compared to the bad publicity. Besides, Abby’s height was turning her into a spectacle off the court anyway. Sure, there were a few dozen women across the country who had reached eight to ten feet tall, but none of them were Abby. Some of them were already dominant players in the WNBL, but they were done growing. Every time Abby arrived at an arena, it was an even just to see the enormous superstar walk from her limo to the arena. She had even started dressing up for her arrivals. It was a red carpet kind of thing now.

The same was true after her games. She would stay on the court, talking to as many fans as she could. Many sought pictures. Eventually, fans started bringing food for her, starting what became known as the “snacks for signature” policy. James and Abby were both happy about that. Abby because she was hungry whenever she played basketball, James because it meant slightly less food preparation that he had to do.

The clothing issue had changed as well. Abby practically needed customized clothing. She endorses a big and tall clothing chain, who in turn helped her get nice looking casual and dress clothing. They provided her with the dresses she worse for arrivals to her games. Athena also provided her a lot of clothes every week, but it was generally very conservative or boring stuff. They had sent a few tops that she liked though.

One of the worst problems Abby was facing in her daily life was fitting onto air planes. She had to bend over significantly to move through an airplane. Fortunately, her team had a private charter and could make seat adjustments for her. “I don’t think it’ll be possible for me to ever fly commercial again,” she had told James. This was basically true. Her legs simply would not allow her to fit into a commercial airliner seat.

In mid-November, the Balls had a break on the weekend, allowing Abby to stay home and relax. It was actually quite tiring to play and travel so much. Abby was relieved to get the break. She decided that she was going to stay home and just watch college football all day. She had been a huge fan, even before she had literally grown huge. One of the things she didn’t like about being a basketball player was that she wasn’t able to watch as much football as before.

James had slept in, leaving Abby to fix her own breakfast. The kitchen was becoming another problem for her. While the ceilings in this apartment were very high, the galley style kitchen made things difficult for her to use. With some difficulty, Abby had succeeded in making breakfast. James had gone to the farmers’ market and returned with ostrich eggs for her. She took two of them and made herself some omelets. She also drank down a pot of coffee.

After breakfast, she gathered a growler of beer, a few boxes of crackers, and a couple wedges of cheese and sat down in the armchair in her living room. She heard the shower and twenty minutes later James emerged. He walked over to her.

“Hey, could I sit in your lap, honey?”

“No, I have my snacks in my lap. Can you just sit on the couch?”

“Can you just sit on the couch? I thought that the armchair was mine.”

“Are you kidding me? This is your armchair? Because I thought this was our chair. And I also thought that I was the one working her ass off and finally having a day off? So why don’t you just sit on the couch, ok?” Abby was frustrated. ‘Seriously, why can’t he just let me fucking relax today?’

‘Damn it,’ thought James. ‘I shouldn’t have brought this up right now. I have to let the chair thing go from now on too.’ He brought the issue up at a bad time, he thought, and now there wouldn’t be a good time to bring it up in the future. “I’m sorry, Abby, I should have been more considerate. I just wanted to cuddle.” He really had wanted to cuddle, he hoped that fact would overshadow the fact he asked her to move.

“You know what? Don’t sit on the couch. Come here.”

Abby still sounded upset, but James knew that he should come over when she asked like that. Abby stood up in front of James with the chair behind her. She was wearing gigantic t-shirt, loose even on her. She was also wearing a pair of yoga pants. ‘Wait, no, those are just massively overstretched sweat pants,’ thought James.

Abby hooked her thumbs under the waist band on both sides of her hips and pulled her pants and her underwear down at the same time. She sat back down.

“Get on your knees and eat me out.” It was an order, not a coy suggestion. “You are going to eat me out while I watch our school’s football game. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Abby.”

“Good, now get started.”

Abby had meant it when she said that she was going to watch the game while he went down on her. She sat in the chair like a queen on her thrown, legs planted on either side of James as he brought his mouth towards her enormous labia. It was about twice as tall as it had been when they gotten married. He moved his tongue up and down her outer lips, hoping to start stimulating her. He looked up at her, she was totally ignoring him. She was focusing on the football game, just as she had said. ‘This is going to take a while,’ thought James. ‘It’d be one thing to get this done while she was into it. But now? She is pissed.’

James had read his wife correctly. She was pissed. ‘His mouth is going to be so tired when this is done.’ She smirked at that thought. ‘He’s going to be down there for hours if I can help myself. That’ll teach him to bother me with this macho armchair bullshit.’

Fortunately for James, as she got more and more invested in watching the football game, her subsiding anger and excitement over the game action made her a little more receptive. He could slide his tongue up insider her lips, and he began engaging in the usual rhythm. It had taken over an hour, but he finally got her to cum. As she reached climax, she had started pumping her legs a bit, in spite of herself. ‘Ok, just because I’m into this doesn’t mean you’re getting off that easy,’ she thought to herself. As she climaxed she closed her legs hard around James’s head, leaving him stuck face first in her crotch and locked in.

James was rock hard and terrified at the same time. He was having trouble getting air, and what air he was getting smelled of Abby’s excited womanhood. He tried pushing himself out, putting his arms under her thighs and pushing his way out. Abby had him tight between her thighs and he made no progress this way. Next, James tried to use his legs as leverage. He brought his left leg forward, then his right leg, so that instead of being on his knees in front of his wife, he was now crouched in front of the chair. He tried standing up, but her legs were too heavy to lift off.

“Ooh, nice try James, but that’s what you get for skipping leg days at the gym.”

Defeated, James moved back to his knees, wrapped his arm around his wife’s massive leg and started to tap out.

Pleased, Abby pulled her thighs apart, but locked her knees behind James. “Oh, were you having trouble breathing, sweetie? Sorry, you were just so good there that I didn’t want to let you out.” She was smiling as she said this all, smug with the knowledge that she could have made him pass out face first in her groin.

Panting, James replied, “I’m glad… you… liked it…” Abby chuckled at her little husband’s struggling voice.

***

Thanksgiving fell late that year, nearly the end of the month. Abby’s family, Alan Knockle and Catherine Knockle lived nearby, so they had decided to spend time with them. Abby had reached 8’ 6” in height. This was a full three feet taller than Abby’s mother, and two and a half feet taller than her father, who was the same height as James.

James had gone over the amount of food that Abby would need with Abby’s mother, who couldn’t believe that it was possibly true.

“You’re telling me that I need to make two turkeys for six people?”

“No, Mrs. Knockle, I’m telling you to make at least two turkeys for six people. Your daughter isn’t just incredibly tall, she’s grown proportionately in every dimension. So even though she looks as fit as she ever did, she weighs nearly five hundred pounds now. On top of her basic food needs, she’s also still fueling her incredible growth process,” James really hoped she would take this seriously. Abby was eating nearly eighteen pounds of food every day. If Abby’s mother dismissed his advice, she might eat most of the rest of the Thanksgiving dinner herself.

“Ok, that makes sense to me James. And for goodness sake, I’ve been your mother-in-law for two years now, call me Cathy.”

When they arrived at their house, Abby was having trouble moving through it. She was brushing the ceilings everywhere and had accidentally hit her head on the doorways a couple times. In addition to James and Abby, Abby’s little sister Carol was there with her boyfriend.

“Hi, I’m Abby and you are?” Abby tried to be polite as she went to shake his hand.

“Matt. Carol calls me Matty, but most people call me Matt.” Matt was 6’4” and had to crane his neck to look at Abby’s eyes when she was speaking. Abby noticed that his eyes had lingered a little longer on her chest than she would have liked as he looked up at her.

“I had no idea you were Carol’s sister.” His face was pointed towards hers, but Matt’s eyes were still stuck on her chest.

“Really, how long have you been dating?”

Matt was staring at her chest so intensely that he had basically entered a trance.

“Matt!” Abby yelled and he snapped out of it. “I asked, how long have you been dating?”

“Oh, um, just a couple weeks. That’s probably why she hadn’t mentioned she was sisters with the star player of the Balls.”

James had walked in after hearing his wife yell at Matt. “Is everything ok here?”

“Yes, sweetie. I was just asking Matt about how long he had been dating Carol. Why don’t we all head to the living room? Dinner should be ready soon and there are some NFA games to watch.”

Matt walked past them both into the living room. Abby looked to James, pointed at Matt behind his back and mouthed the word, “asshole” to James.

***

Cathy had made two turkeys, though James couldn’t help but feel she should have bought bigger birds. Each turkey was around twelve pounds. One was for Abby, and the other was for the other five guests. Cathy had also skimped on the sides, in James’s opinion. She had prepared the side dishes as if six regular sized people were at Thanksgiving. He knew he should have followed up on that phone call with Mrs. Knockle.

Alan was seated at one end of the dining table, while Abby was positioned at the other end. To Abby’s left was Carol, who was next to Matt. To Abby’s right was her husband, who was also sat next to Cathy. One turkey was placed in front of Mr. Knockle, while the other was placed in front of Abby.

“Okay, let’s dig in” said Cathy.

Abby put her plate aside and simply moved the tray her turkey was on closer to herself. James and the rest of the guests started passing the sides around amongst themselves. James guessed that perhaps half of all the sides had been distributed before the dishes were passed to Abby. Abby was portioning herself the remainder of all the potatoes, corn, stuffing, carrots, and rolls. She put them right on the same tray as the turkey. James wondered if she was about to eat her whole day’s worth of food right there. Then James looked at his own plate and realized that was probably true of himself, and everyone else at the table as well. He looked back at Abby’s plate to see her eating quickly. She got to the potatoes and was shoveling them in.

“Gravy” she said with her mouth full. James passed the gravy. Abby emptied most of it onto her potatoes and turkey. There was a little gravy left in the dish, and James watched as Abby lifted the dish high into the air and poured the remainder into her mouth. Everyone at the table was staring. James suspected he was the only one with a raging hard on.

Abby paused for a second to compliment her mother, “Great gravy mom. Really, everything is great.” Abby returned to devouring her Thanksgiving feast.

Cathy just now noticed the pile of empty serving dishes next to Abby.

“Abbigail, did you take all of the sides? What are we supposed to have with our leftovers?” Abby looked up briefly, shrugged, and moved back to her food. James shot a look at Abby’s mother. ‘I told her what Abby’s eating habits had become like. At least I brought enough dessert. Probably.’

James and the other guests turned their attention back to their own plates. James was feeling absolutely stuffed with what he had eaten, and he guessed the other guests felt the same. “It must be good since no one really talked during dinner,” said James. There was a round of agreement, complimenting Cathy on her cooking. Finally, James looked back on Abby. She had eaten maybe 2/3 of the turkey in front of her, as well as all of the side dishes she had taken.

“It’s been a long time since I said this, but I am absolutely stuffed.” Abby couldn’t remember she had eaten enough food to feel discomfort. ‘Surely it had to be before I got TS.’

“So, uh, Abby, how much bigger are you going to get again?” Abby’s mother seemed to be a little shocked at what her daughter had just eaten.

“I told you mom, at least 12 feet tall. I haven’t seen a doctor again since then.” Abby paused, and stood up. “I’m feeling a little sleepy, I’m going to go sit in the living room.” Abby left the dinner table and took a seat on the couch. “James, you wanna come join me?”

James got up and went over to his wife, sitting next to her on the couch. Abby was rubbing her belly. James rested his head on the side of her torso while doing his best to avoid laying on her stomach. Abby put her arm around James and the continued rubbing her abdomen. James noticed that eventually she fell asleep. Her snoring was so loud and powerful that they could hear her in the kitchen.

The other guests walked in and laughed to themselves at the sight of James tucked in against Abby who was sound asleep.

“You okay there, son? You need us to pull you out of there?” Abby’s father imagined he was funny. ‘I guess dad’s usually think that of themselves,’ thought James.

“No, I’m comfortable.” He was. James was also trying to get them to exit the room so he could stand up without revealing his erection.

“Well, we came in here because we know Abby wanted a nap, but Carol and Matty are going to be leaving soon, so we wanted to start dessert.”

Abby stirred. Half asleep yet, she asked, “Did someone mention dessert?” Abby may have been stuffed earlier, but Matt noticed her licking her lips now.

“Yes, Abby, but we know you said you were stuffed, so you can stay in here if you want.”

“No, I’ll get up.” She stretched her arms out, nearly hitting the ceiling as she did. She stood up and James watched his gigantic wife lumber into the kitchen. He followed behind her.

James had brought four pies to the dinner. There was a pumpkin pie, a chocolate pie, a blueberry pie, and a cherry pie. Everyone but Abby had one or two pieces. Abby waited until everyone had been served and then grabbed the chocolate pie. She cut the pie, and took half.

“Abbigail, you’re talking half a pie?” Cathy seemed incredulous. “That can’t be good for you.”

“I’m an athlete mom, we have to eat a lot. And besides, you don’t grow big without clearing plates.”

Cathy looked at James and said, “We used to tell her that when she was little.”

Abby finished her pie and then took another half of pie. And then after that another pie. Again, the other guests were staring at her. She licked her lips after she put what appeared to be a whole slice of pie into mouth in one go.

“Those pies were good, James. Good work.” Abby put her enormous hands on the back of her husband and rubbed gently.

“Well, uh, we need to get going. Mom, dad; Abby, James, it was good seeing you all.” Carol and Matt left the house.

After they had left, James asked his wife, “What was the problem you had with him earlier?”

“What? Oh! Yeah, he was checking my breasts out when he arrived. He was just checking them out, staring at them right when I was talking to him.”

“Oh, you be nice, Abby. It couldn’t have been that bad. You be nice to him, your sister seems to really like him.” Cathy was sticking up for her youngest daughter.

“I know what I saw mom, he was full on staring at my breasts. And Carol has only know the guy for like three weeks. I think it’s weird you invited him here after such a short time.”

“Well, to be honest we didn’t really invite him, but your sister asked and we didn’t want to say no.”
Abby turned towards James and rolled her eyes. ‘Yeah, I can’t really believe it either’ thought James.

 

 

Chapter Summary: Abby and James romance each other on Christmas and Valentine's Day. Abby reaches double her original height.