- Text Size +

As expected, as Abby continued to play and continued growing larger, her basketball performances were becoming better and better. By mid-December, she had become unstoppable on offense. She was tall enough and skilled enough that her teammates could basically lob the ball so high to her that no one else stood a chance at stealing the pass. She had reached 8’ 9” and had arms that were nearly three feet long. Just as no one could break up passes to her, virtually no one could even hope to block her from dunking the ball, standing up, every time.

‘Honestly, her games have gotten boring to watch,’ thought James. Obviously, he always wanted her to win, but there was no longer any drama over the result. She had been granted permission to take a week off from the team for Christmas. There was apparently a lot of fan interest in seeing how Chicago could play without her.

James had a feast prepared for her on Christmas. He called Mrs. Knockle to ask her how much she had prepared on Thanksgiving. He was confident that one fourteen pound turkey and roughly the same number of sides would be enough.

By Christmas, Abby had reached 8’ 11” and weighed 570 pounds. Standing next to her, James’s head didn’t quite reach the bottom of her breasts.

Abby had gone to her local dressmaker and gotten their help. She was going to drive James wild tonight, she thought. She knew how hard he was working to make Christmas dinner and wanted to make him feel great.

Christmas day, James made Abby a pair of massive omelets, topped with huge amounts of cheese. He had gotten her fairly mundane gifts, some new jewelry being the main items. He had taken a number of her old pieces that no longer fit and had them turned into a necklace. He had made sure it was a big necklace too, he didn’t want her outgrowing this one too. ‘I don’t want her to outgrow it too quickly.’

James had received a new phone and computer, a few new clothing items. He had gotten a Christmas edition of his wife’s basketball jersey, which amused James since even she wasn’t going to wear it. James also received a note that he would be getting a special after dinner gift.

Unlike Abby’s family or their other friends, James had stopped being surprised by how much Abby could eat. After all, he saw it nearly every day. What surprised him tonight was actually the moderation that Abby was showing tonight.

“Is everything okay, honey? Is there something wrong with the food?”

“No, it’s delicious. Seriously, even better than my mom’s. I’m just trying to keep from overeating tonight like I did at Thanksgiving. I don’t want to fall asleep after dinner like then.”

James and Abby finished their meal. ‘No leftovers this time either, even though there are only two of us,’ thought James.

“Stay right there, James, I’ll be right back.” James waited at the kitchen table as he listened to Abby walk back to their bedroom. At her height and weight, her movement around the apartment had become fairly audible. He heard her heavy footsteps as she returned from the bedroom.

“Well, what do you think?”

Abby had returned wearing what James would describe, bluntly, as a slutty Santa outfit. She had a short red skirt with white trim and red top that pushed her breasts up. She was wearing bright red lipstick and a Santa hat. She had skipped wearing any stockings or boots, returning in her bare feet. ‘She must have done that red nail polish earlier without my noticing.’

“So,” she said, “what do you think?” Abby was looking at him with hungry eyes. Her posture and her expression said one thing: I know I’m sexy and I know you know.

This was going just the way Abby wanted. She looked down across the room, seeing James half stumble as he got up and hastily tried to tuck his chair in. He approached her like an excited puppy. ‘This is adorable,’ she thought.

“I uh, um… wow. Just, wow.” James was trying to keep cool but he was practically already on the verge of exploding.

Abby got down on both her knees. Even then, she was still several inches taller than James. She picked James up, bringing his mouth to hers. James’s tongue was much smaller than hers, but she liked how much he tried to resist her own tongue with his. ‘Good try, James, but I’m going to fill your mouth.’ Abby forced her tongue into his mouth.

“Mmmph, mmmph.” James couldn’t speak. He was scared at first, but Abby felt him relax as he realized he was still perfectly able to breathe. She began sweeping around every bit of his mouth, before finally setting James back down on his feet. He was flushed, clearly overwhelmed. He stumbled back a couple steps.

“Wow that was great.”

Abby stood up again. “We were just making out sweetie. There’s still a lot more to come.” Abby was loving this. James was completely charmed. “Oh no, James. We forgot to do our kissing under the mistletoe. Here, let me get it.” Abby reached behind her neck and untied the mistletoe that had been hanging above her bosom. James hadn’t even noticed it before. She dangled it above her head. “Well, come on James, get up here and kiss me.”

James tried climbing her, but couldn’t get a good grip on her legs. She just kept smiling down at him, her expression playful and confident. James dragged a dinner chair over and tried to reach her that way. He only barely reached her shoulders.

“Come on James? Can’t you get up here?”

James didn’t think he could, but he had one last ditch effort: he jumped from the chair towards his wife. He tried to get his arms over her shoulders and around her neck, but he slipped, his arms only managing to wrap around her torso. He had his legs wrapped party way around her midsection. And his face… well that was buried face first in her enormous cleavage.

“Ooh, nice try.” James slowly started sliding down her. “I think I should lower the mistletoe.” She brought her arm down and tied the mistletoe to her belt. “James, don’t you think you should kiss me under the mistletoe now?”

She put her hands on James’s shoulders, guiding him over to the wall. She pushed him down gently so he was leaning against the wall. Abby bent her own knees slightly to get her pussy lined up with his face. James lifted her skirt slightly, revealing what he had hoped: Abby wasn’t wearing any panties. As he lifted her skirt, she pressed her crotch against his head. James got to work quickly; Abby was already fairly warmed up. James starting working her clit almost right away. Abby let out a loud and deep moan. Her voice was getting so deep as she continued to grow. Abby started humping James’s face, pressing his head hard against the wall of their apartment. After several minutes she pulled away from James.

“I think we need to continue this fun in bed.” She picked James up and carried him down the hallway. James savored every step she took, reveling in the power she had just by taking a step.

Abby had her eyes on her husband as she carried him down the hallway. ‘It’s not going to take long to finish him off,’ she thought. She cradled him in one arm, placing her hand under his ass for support. With her other hand she started removing his pants. Following her lead, he started removing his shirt as well.

James and Abby had recently gotten a new bed, much larger and longer than their old one. ‘Supposedly a lot better at supporting weight too. I’ll be putting it to the test tonight, I guess,’ thought Abby. She placed her husband on the bed.

James looked up at her expectantly. Abby had planned every step of their romance tonight, so he was eager to see what she had in mind next.

“Here, you’re going to need these.” Abby tossed a number of additional pillows onto the bed. “Put these under you.” James figured it out. He built a mound of pillows, and laid down so that they elevated his groin.

Abby swung one knee onto the bed, and then the other. She was above James now, her vagina dripping several inches above James’s cock. Then, she swung her legs around and turned around. ‘She’s going reverse cowgirl.’

Abby lowered herself onto James, slipping his penis into her grasping lips. Then, she continued to lower herself putting her full weight on James. She started grinding, forcing James deeper into her than he had been in weeks. She looked over her shoulder at James. She could just barely see past her ass, but she knew he was going nuts over this.

“Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God.” James couldn’t control himself, this was amazing.

‘Holy cow, I’ve got James talking this is so good,’ Abby thought. ‘Now, to take care of myself.’ Abby started humping him even more forcefully, going faster, faster, faster, and then changing pace and slowing down.

James couldn’t believe how good this felt. His arms had actually been pinned under his wife’s ass. On one of her bounces up he managed to pull them free and place them on her butt cheeks. Her ass was simply monstrous. He guessed it might be twice as wide as his chest. Every bounce brought an enormous ripple through the fat in her rear end. The other thing James was experiencing was the intensity of feeling her weight on him. James was grateful for the pillows under his own ass, which he think were helping take some of the force of her weight but also forcing him even further inside her. He knew she was deeper than he was long.

Abby started playing with her clit, since James was struggling to reach her sensitive spot. ‘Time to finish him,’ she thought. She started bouncing higher, and higher. ‘Yes, that’s getting him closer, getting him deeper.’ She started to speed up again, bouncing faster, bouncing faster, and then, she started bouncing more slowly and forcefully. ‘Oh God, here it is,’ they both thought as they reached orgasm.

Panting, Abby leaned back her hands placed either side of James’s head as she kept herself propped up. After a minute, she leaned forward again and looked over her shoulder at James. He laid there exhausted and breathing heavily. He was flat on his back, his head resting sideways. He looked completely limp. ‘If I didn’t see and hear him breathing right now I might think I had killed him,’ she thought.

“Sweetie, are you okay down there?”

James was in a state of total exhaustion and relaxation. He turned his head and saw his wife looking at him over her shoulder. James raised his head and said, “That was amazing, honey.” From the way she was looking, he could tell she felt the same way. She had been keeping some of her weight on James after they had finished. Now she sat up, pulling her crotch off of James. James felt his body lifted up as she got up, his ass coming a full inch off the pillows before he became unstuck from his wife.

She swung one leg over James’s body, rocking the whole bed as she did. She curled up next to James, resting her head with one of her hands. She ran her hand over his body. “So, pretty good, right?”

“The best, honey.”

“We’re not done yet either,” she said.

“I just, I just need a breather, maybe some water and some pie.”

“Pie sounds good, why don’t you go get us a couple.”

James staggered to the kitchen, still exhausted. He drank some water, drank some orange juice and brought a couple cherry pies back to the bedroom. Abby didn’t even bother with a fork. With just two fingers she scooped some up and fed it to James. She opened her mouth and got in James’s face.

“Feed me.” James obeyed, grabbing a fistful of the pie and placing it in her mouth. As he brought the pie she grabbed his wrist and placed James’s hand almost entirely in her mouth. She sucked the pie out of his hand and ran her tongue all over his hand before releasing his wrist and letting him remove it from her mouth. She looked right into his eyes and told him simply, “more.” James kept feeding her, getting more and more relaxed and ready to go again as he did. When the pie was gone, she wanted to start again.

She rolled onto her back and picked James up, placing him down in front of her crotch. “Remember when I got diagnosed with TS? We had a night of regular missionary? Let’s see your best effort now.” James struggled to penetrate her now, relying heaving on digital stimulation of her clitoris to get her off. After they both came again, he climbed up onto her, resting his head on one of her breasts.

Abby was ready to go again when she heard James snoring. ‘Well,’ she thought, ‘guess I’ll just have to do this one myself.’ Abby masturbated while her tiny husband lay sleeping on top of her before going to sleep as well.

***

James and Abby continued to have regular sex, but James’s stamina was definitely becoming a problem with regards to having intercourse multiple times in a night. Abby wished he could go more often, but she was kind and sympathetic to the problem he faced. She knew how much trouble it was for him to just avoid getting hurt when she was on top of him.

By the beginning of February, Abby had reached 9’ 8” in height and weighed around 750 pounds. James was now basically eye level with her navel. Her feet were now 18” long. A few times, he had placed her feet on James’s chest. Even without stepping down on him it was quite heavy.

Abby loved how much work it took James to massage her feet now. ‘His hands feel so small.’ It was a process that took him over twenty minutes per foot. Sometimes he got impatient and she would “punish” him for that.

“If you don’t want to rub my feet with your hands, I’m going to make you do it with your body.”

***

Because of the amazing romancing that Abby had done on James for Christmas, James took it upon himself to match the favor when it came to Valentine’s Day. He made a reservation for a fancy restaurant while also warning them how much food they should be prepared to cook for just their “table for two.” ‘The way she eats it’s more like a party of six,’ James thought.

Valentine’s Day evening, James presented her with a pair of gifts. The first was a black dress. It had been designed to be form fitting, much prettier that the loose clothing she was often wearing now.

“I love it James. What’s the other gift?”

“Close your eyes, honey, I need a couple trips to get it ready for you.”

Abby closed her eyes while James went to their bedroom. ‘One advantage of having a giant wife,’ thought James, ‘is that she doesn’t look under the bed for things.’ Under the bed he had placed her other gift: a pair of nice shoes. He carried the enormous left shoe, and then the right shoe and placed them just in front of her feet.

“Okay, open your eyes.”

“Where is it?”

“Oh… uh, look at your feet.”

Abby burst out laughing. “High heels, James?” Aren’t I tall enough for you? Doesn’t my butt stick out enough?” Although she was laughing she was really happy with the gift. “Oh, I love you James, this is a fantastic gift. How high are these heels?”

“10 inches,” answered James. Abby had reached 10’ 1” on Valentine’s Day, making her almost 11’ tall in the heels. She put the shoes on to see if they fit. They did. James and Abby took measurements on her every two to three days, and James also had projections that had proven consistently reliable. James had called the dimensions in to a local shoe store perfectly. James stood up as she stood in her heels. At her height, and with those heels on, the top of James’s only came up to her hips. Abby noticed how far his mouth came up on her…

“Ooh, I hope you like seeing me up here, because this is basically how tall I’ll be in a month or two.” She was right, James knew. Abby took the shoes off and started getting ready for their date.

When they arrived at the restaurant, everyone stopped to look at Abby. It was hard not to. She was stunning. She had gone to a hair stylist in the morning. Abby had really enjoyed the small woman struggling to manage all of her hair. Abby had done her makeup really well. James had done a great job with the dress and shoes he had picked out as well.

“You look like a goddess tonight, Abby.”

“Or maybe a titan?” Abby asked, referencing the namesake of her condition. “You know I’m not into the worship stuff though.”

“I know. I guess, I just wanted you to know that you look radiant.” Abby smiled and her eyes shined.

Abby had to stoop significantly to get through the restaurant doorway. ‘One bad thing about the heels, James, is that you’ve made just getting into the restaurant a lot more difficult,’ thought Abby. She carefully moved through, grabbing the door frame to make sure she didn’t lose her balance.

Their dinner was splendid. James had trouble eating because he was looking at Abby nearly the entire time they were there. Abby was eating plate after plate after plate, but between one dish and the next she took the time to look into James’s eyes.

After dinner they returned home, where James took his wife by the hand and lead her back to their bedroom.

“So, what do you have planned for me tonight, little man?” asked Abby. James had had her sit on the edge of the bed. James’s plan was simple: because he was having trouble penetrating her, he thought tonight he would try fisting her. He took his arm and put in inside her. Abby hadn’t felt this filled by James since June. “Hooooo my, that is nice.” Abby provided guidance to James as he went in and out with his arm. With his fist closed and at his deepest he was getting up to his elbow in his wife. What James hadn’t counted on was this arm would get tired before she came. He quickly switched arms, picking up the rhythm. Abby had noticed though. “Ha ha, little man, you can’t even finger me without getting tired now?” James ignored her taunt. “Don’t, AH, worry, you’re… you’re getting… cloooooooose!” She came as she finished encouraging James.

“Oh, that was very nice little husband. I think I’ll give you a reward for that.” She picked him up and placed him at the head of the bed. She placed her face at his crotch and took it all into her mouth. James was giggling as she did it.

“Your tongue is tickling my balls, Abby. No, don’t stop, it’s really nice.” Abby started moving onto his shaft, her massive tongue practically wrestling with James’s cock in her own mouth. It only took a few minutes of this to get James off.

 

 

Chapter Summary: Abby receives news that her growth will continue for at least another year, putting her on track for a future where ordinary life will be difficult. James begins to feel endangered in the bedroom.