- Text Size +

Abby, and Abby’s NBL agent had been calling around, contacting team executives, other agents, scouts, and anyone else that might know anything about the upcoming NBL draft. More than anything else, they were trying to get information on whether teams would be pursuing anyone else with Theia Syndrome. “If we find out that there are women with TS and that teams are avoiding them, maybe it will point to whether members of league anticipate size restrictions,” Abby’s agent had told them.

“That makes sense, but there just isn’t going to be another woman who grows like I have, who grows like I do,” responded Abby. “I was a one in one hundred billion occurrence according to every doctor and expert on the subject. They didn’t even think someone like me was possible.”

“Nevertheless, Abby, it couldn’t hurt to do some research.”

What they had found in the weeks leading up to the NBL draft struck them both as inconclusive. Only five women had expressed any interest in joining the NBL. One of them was a current WNBL player without TS. Two of them were only going to eventually reach a height of 7’ tall. One was going to reach 7’ 6”. The fifth woman was rumored to reach a height between 7’ 6” and 8’ tall.

“What I’m hearing, Abby, is that Ashley Smith will be drafted in the middle of the first round, while Angela Gutierrez will go somewhere between the middle and end of the second round. The rest of those women will be undrafted free agents. Now, Ashley is expected to reach her final height of 7’ 6” before the season starts, and I think teams like that she can develop as a basketball player at the same size for the length of her career. Ashley also played basketball on a good college team, though she’ll likely be moving from point guard to center.”

“Before me, the tallest player in NBL history was 7’ 7”. I don’t think we can tell anything from her being well regarded except that they’re not going to just ban all women or anyone with TS.”

“The other woman to pay attention to, is Angela Gutierrez. Like you a year ago, she has no background in basketball. However, you were in good general health. Ms. Gutierrez is already an enormous woman.” Abby’s agent mimed a fat stomach as she said the word ‘enormous.’ Her agent continued, “She’s currently 5’ 2” and weighs 250 pounds. She’s about to start growing 8% taller every month for the next four months, followed by a few months where the growth rate will taper back off to zero.”

“So, Angela is some sort of big fat slob who might be terrible at basketball even with her height and she might reach or exceed eight feet, which we have both previously discussed as a possible height limit the league would implement.”

“Correct. It’s hard to know whether she’s being projected so late because of her bad habits or because teams are afraid she’ll grow past 8’. Now, remember, we don’t know for sure that a height limit would be 8’.”

“Any height limit will eliminate me.” Abby was 13’ 7” as she discussed her future with her agent.

“Correct, but we’re just trying to make inferences from how teams are acting. And if the height limit is nine or ten feet—“

“Then we can’t tell anything about my future because no one else will grow that tall.”

***

Abby finished her meeting with her agent, who had come to visit her in home. After she left Abby started checking for news on the NBL, the draft, and anything else that might hint at her future. She had been sent a modified jPad, which had been given additional phone capabilities, and she started checking twatter.

Shortly after her agent left, James returned home from his job. ‘I don’t know why he keeps going,’ Abby thought, ‘I’ve made enough money for both of us I think.’ Accompanying James were three grocery deliverymen.

“Hi honey,” James called out. “I knew I’d be home kind of late so I called to the deli at the grocery store to get our dinner together. We’ve got seven rotisserie chickens, a few pounds of mashed potatoes, I bought a couple loaves of fresh bread too.”

Abby’s food needs were becoming overwhelming for James. ‘I simply can’t cook enough food by myself anymore.’ Increasingly, James had been opting to purchase as much ready to eat food as possible. The day before he had made giant sandwiches with a dozen pounds of roast beef on a loaf of bread cut lengthways.

“Sounds good, James. They can’t match your cooking though.” She got up rapidly from the couch and walked towards the table. Two of the deliverymen scrambled to drop the food off quickly and run for the door, while the other who was already near the table froze in place, staring at the approaching giantess. ‘I spooked them!’ thought Abby. In a good mood, she thanked the last deliveryman who bolted for the door after being awoken from his trance.

“Did they not know they were going to be delivering to a giantess’s lair?” Abby asked her husband with a jocular tone.

“I think you just got up a little quicker than they expected. It’s quite intimidating to see someone so big move so suddenly. You must be very hungry.”

“I am very hungry,” said Abby, placing emphasis on the word ‘very.’ She continued, “I don’t think I moved that quickly though. I just got up and walked over here.”

Their dinner was unremarkable except for two things. The first thing, of course, was the giant woman eating as much food as a dozen men. The second thing was the way she approached eating her chickens. The birds had arrived warm, but cool enough to pick up. Rather than bother with utensils, she was picking them up whole. At first, she had tried biting and ripping the meat off the chickens, but Abby decided that it was too much trouble, and simply started biting into the chickens without regard to the bones. She ate the chickens the way a normal sized person might eat a hamburger.

“Are… are you eating the bones?”

Abby was now spooning potatoes directly from the bucket in front of her into her mouth. She swallowed and answered, “uh huh” before moving onto a loaf of bread. She could hold the bread in one hand, and tore half the loaf off in a bite. After finishing the bread, she followed up her answer. “The bones are smaller and easier to crunch for me than for you. Besides, the calcium is good for me. I need my vitamins to grow big and strong.”

‘She’s growing plenty big and strong,’ thought James. ‘If she weighed herself after finishing this meal she would probably finally tip the one ton mark.’

They finished dinner and after watching a true crime documentary series on Webflix, they went to their bedroom.

“I was thinking we could try something different tonight, sweetie,” said Abby.

“What were you thinking?” James was surprised to see that his wife actually looked tentative, almost like she wanted to avoid the suggestion.

“I was thinking a little ass play.”

Abby and James stripped their clothes off and she sat her massive body at the end on their bed. The mattress was being depressed so strongly in the center that the corners were being elevated off of the bed frame. Unlike much of their new furniture, the bed was still at a height that made it convenient for James. He looked at his wife, who was sitting upright. ‘Even when she sits she towers over me,’ thought James as he looked straight into her nipples.

Abby laid down with her ass at the end of the bed. James looked and saw her long legs spread apart, her feet flat on the floor, her thighs were raised and her knees bent. Her enormous ass was in front of him, await his throbbing member. The bed was low and he got on his knees to line himself up for her. He began thrusting with all his might, using all the strength in him that he had. With his hands he started fisting his wife and rubbing her clit. ‘My God, it’s the size of a cherry,’ he thought.

‘Ha, I wonder if he knows he’s not even close to my anus.’ Abby thought to herself. Her mighty cheeks were keeping her little husband from getting in. ‘Ooh, he’s doing some nice work with hands and arms though.’ She started to moan. James responded, touching her deep insider her vagina. “Oooh, that is nice. Faster, now, James!” She forgot her husband was even rubbing his dick between her cheeks. She moaned louder and louder.

James continued working her clit, occasionally leaning his chest forward and using his mouth. His wife was moaning loudly. But with her louder and deeper voice, it would be more accurate to think of her as roaring. Her ass continued to repel his efforts to get in deep. She told him to go faster on her clit, then slower, then faster and he tried to match his own rhythm with hers. He finished before she did, but continued working to please the giantess in front of him. With a final roar, he felt her start to convulse.

“Ohhhh, that was excellent, James.”

James climbed up onto her, making his way towards her face. He started sucking her tits. Abby was rubbing his back, massaging him. All of a sudden, James felt intense pain.

“Oh God, Abby, no! Stop!” James cried. Abby withdrew her finger from his ass.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to hurt you. I just thought… I mean, a lot of guys like that supposedly but never say anything.” James couldn’t believe she thought she could just put one of her fingers up his butt. Abby looked at her husband, distraught and discomfort in his face. ‘Oh no, he’s hurt.’

“Most men don’t have a wife with fingers that are ten inches long and an inch thick! You might as well have shoved a dildo up my ass.”

“Look, I’m sorry, ok? Are you feeling alright, now?”

“It still hurts a little, but I think I’ll be okay. Look you need to respect my boundaries more. I love how big and powerful you are. I love that you can use me if you want to. I love the control you can physically exert over me. But don’t put things in my ass. And while we’re talking about boundaries, could you please not have sex with me when I’m asleep again? You literally weigh a ton, it’s not safe for me to have sex without being fully aware of what’s going on.” James hadn’t planned on talking about that, but he was hurt and he could tell that he had both his wife’s sympathy and her attention in the moment.

“I don’t want to actually hurt you, James, I’m sor—“

Their conversation was interrupted by the ringing of the doorbell. Whoever was calling their house was also pounding on the door. James put on his pants. “I’ll see who it is,” he said.

James opened the door and recognized his neighbor. James didn’t know much about him other than he appeared to be a balding man in his 50s. “Can you people please keep it down in there!?! It sounds like some dying barbarian is convulsing on a torture rack!”

Abby had put her robe on and walked out to see who was interrupting her intimate night with her husband. “Sweetie, who is it?”

“It’s our neighbor, he thinks we were being too loud.”

“You freaks are making it impossible to work in my own home! All I can hear is,” he gestured towards Abby, “that one braying like a donkey.” James turned to look at his wife who wore an indignant expression.

“We’ll do our best to keep it down in the future. As you can probably tell, we were making love and we weren’t really aware of how loud it was.”

“Yeah, well you better keep it down.”

“We will.”

Their discussion stalled, but the man didn’t turn to leave, sticking around as if he expected something else to be said.

SPLAT!

James heard something drip loudly onto the hardwood floor behind him. He turned and saw his passionate efforts had dribbled out of his wife’s ass and onto the floor. ‘Shit, I forgot I needed to wipe that off,’ thought Abby. James’s efforts in her rear end had been forgotten because of her orgasm. She turned beet red.

“Well, uh, goodnight,” said James as he closed the door on their neighbor.

James turned to look at his wife and burst out laughing. “That is the funniest thing I’ve ever seen. I… I can’t breathe.” James was bent over laughing. His wife started laughing as well.

“It’s not that funny,” laughed Abby, “come on, stop laughing, that was gross.” She couldn’t help herself though. She kept trying to resist. “I didn’t realize my husband was twelve year old.”

James, still laughing, went to the kitchen and got a paper towel. He wiped his ejaculate off the floor. “Come on you big cum dumpster, let’s go to bed.” He started running after seeing his wife’s reaction to that joke and heard her booming steps as she chased him back to their bedroom.

***
Abby had received a letter three days before the draft that strongly pointed to her being banned from competition in the NBL. They were demanding that she see a new doctor to consult her on her Theia Syndrome and share the results with the league. The next day, she was seeing one of the best doctors, with some of the best lab technicians in the world.

A few hours after drawing her blood, measuring her heart rate, performing a cat scan (they had gone to the zoo to use equipment large enough), and consulting her DNA information, the doctor had a result.

“Using new techniques, we have been able to extend our estimates of the minimum duration of TS by 50%.”

“So what you’re saying, is that you can tell if my wife is going to keep growing for up another year and a half,” said James.

“Well, yes, that’s what I’m saying.”

“And could you tell us what your results actually say?” Abby was annoyed. This doctor struck her as aloof and impersonal.

“Right, um. Well, the report says that you will continue to grow for the next year and a half, at a minimum.”

James consulted his chart again. In March, they had told her it could be another year. ‘If had stayed as just one year from March, she’d only reach twenty-five feet.’ He extended his data cells to cover the next eighteen months. ‘Oh, no big deal. Only around fifty fucking feet tall.’

***
The NBL called her for a meeting the next day. Due to her difficulty in physically fitting into a typical boardroom, as well as her increasing inability to travel by commercial airline, the executives and team owners of the league had agreed to travel to Chicago. A meeting was arranged in the United Arena.

“Mrs. O’Brian, there’s no easy way to say this, so I’ll just be direct: The NBL will be implementing a ten foot height limit for its players, effective immediately. Your size gives you an insurmountable physical advantage and also exposes our players to danger. The Players Union has agreed with us on the safety issue, and for the sake of the people they represent, they have signed on to our league legislation.”

Abby saw the head of the Players Union look nervous and start sweating. ‘Commissioner Gold shouldn’t have told me that,’ she thought. ‘They were supposed to be representing my interests as well, I am… I was a player.’

“Mrs. O’Brian, I wish we could allow you to continue playing in this league. Your season this year was legendary and will never be forgotten. We have all agreed that the league will pay out the remaining years of your contract.”

‘They think I’m a sucker if I’ll settle for that,’ she thought.

“We would like you to make a public statement accepting the decision to place a height limit on you. We hope it makes you feel better that a number of NBL executives pushed to grandfather you in until the recent results of your TS progression came in.”

“Well, I acknowledge your decision, but I think the settlement you are trying to offer me is far too low for me to feel comfortable accepting your offer today. In the interim, I will stay quiet about your decision, but you can expect to hear from lawyers representing my interests.”

***

The new ten foot height limit in the NBL was announced a day before the draft. Abby and her legal team released a statement acknowledging that she would not be able to play anymore, but also made it clear that they thought the rule was unfair and violated the obligations owed to her by the league and the Balls.

Abby watched on television as Ashley Smith and then later Angela Gutierrez were drafted. Angela had reached 5’ 6” by that time. Abby watched her give an interview after her draft announcement. “I’m looking forward to being the new big bad bitch of basketball. Shout out to Abby O’Brian, congrats on your championship and sorry about your loss.” Abby couldn’t help but feel annoyed. ‘That little lump of lard does not deserve to become the biggest and most prominent player in the league. She seems dumb, she won’t be a good role model.’ Abby tried to ignore it.

***

Throughout July, Abby’s time was spent mostly at home in meetings with her legal team. They were very optimistic that the NBL could be sued for more than just her contracted salary. “You were undoubtedly on track for several massive future contracts,” her agent said.

She was also suing the Players Union for failing to protect her. The legal strategy was to pursue from them anything they weren’t able to get directly from the NBL.

James had also finally quit his job. “Abby, caring for you is basically a full time job at this point. My performance at work was slipping, and my logistics background is what we need to keep you healthy and happy, anyway.” Abby was surprised that James even felt the need to justify his decision to her. ‘I thought he should’ve quit a year ago.’

By late July, meetings had become unnecessary, and Abby simply had to wait to find out what her lawyers would be able to negotiate. She would occasionally take walks down the street. She had reached 14’ 5” and had to use all her self-discipline to not peer into people’s second story windows. Even accidentally, she had seen and startled several people who didn’t expect to see a giant woman looking at them in their homes and offices.

 

 

Chapter Summary: Abby fights off depression following the end of her NBL career. Good financial news arrives, followed by a special Halloween party.