- Text Size +

James sat in his office next to the kitchen, checking accounting balances, making projections, and trying not to panic. Their expenses for the fiscal year would be in the millions. ‘Even if she stopped growing now, we’d still eat through her current wealth in thirty, maybe thirty-five years.’ James put in some conservative estimates of her future earnings potential. ‘Pointless,’ he thought, ‘She’s not staying her current size; we already know that.’ The doctor had returned again, repeating her same message: Abby showed no signs of her growth coming to an end any time in the next year. The expenses would continue to grow. ‘We need to find new income, new investments maybe.’ James and Abby had put much of her settlement money into low-risk investments; it had seemed prudent at the time, but James was worrying now that they simply weren’t making enough money off the investments. ‘We’ll have to liquidate that stuff in maybe five or ten years, maybe sooner.’

James saved his work, deciding that it would be better to work on something less stressful. He began looking up new food sources, and re-began the never-ending process of evaluating and comparing shipping options, management techniques, and incentive structures. Providing everyday necessities for his wife had become a business in itself. James personally managed staff exceeding thirty people. In addition to the servants, cooks, and truck drivers, Abby also maintained an agent to deal with commercials and media appearances, as well as a team of lawyers on retainer.

After half an hour, James made some notes for himself on a possibly new approach to getting day old bread and walked out of his office. ‘Some hands on management, some cooking, that will relax me.’ James walked into the enormous kitchen, which was next to the room he had put his office in. The kitchen covered thousands of square feet of floor space with a spacious twelve foot high ceiling. The kitchen had been renovated out of an area where James suspected a number of offices had been back when the building was still a massive slaughterhouse. James began peeling potatoes before dicing them and cutting up some onions. Then, he fried some bacon, removed it, and sautéed the potatoes and onions before adding the strips back.

As James prepared to begin eating, he heard the booming steps of his wife approaching the kitchen. He looked out over the countertop and saw her approaching, more and more of her disappearing out of view the closer she got, until eventually only her legs up to her knees were visible. James began eating hurriedly, fearing he wouldn’t get a chance to finish it. Abby got down onto all fours, spotting James. “I thought I smelled something tasty,” she said. James watched as she began reaching for him, pulling him out of the kitchen. He just barely managed to finish scarfing the bacon hash down. His stomach hurt from eating so fast, while the speed with which he was withdrawn from the kitchen made him dizzy.

Abby, standing more than 31.5’ tall and weighed over 12 tons, stood up, holding her husband in her hand. She brought him up to her face and gave him an enormous kiss. “You don’t look well,” she said after getting a better look at her husband. “Is something wrong?”

James was fighting to keep his lunch in place. He spoke quietly because he feared that talking might give the potatoes and bacon the exit they seemed to be seeking. “Nothing, just made myself a lunch. Did you have your lunch yet?” It was 11:30 AM on a Sunday, and Abby had been asleep when James had dragged his sleepy self into the office in the morning.

“Nah,” Abby sang back. “I just had lunch half an hour ago. Slept in today. No one dares to wake me,” she giggled, “so I wind up sleeping in later and later now. Figured I’d have them make me a pile of omelets, a pile of pancakes, a barrel of bacon. You know, have a big breakfast.” James connected his wife’s late start to the day with the state he had found the kitchen in, where a dozen workers had been working on cleaning pots and pans. James felt something coming up, he couldn’t help himself any longer. A loud and long belch escaped his mouth. Even as James was thankful that it had been only air escaping, his wife made a face at him in disgust. “Ew, gross!” she declared. She set him down quickly. “I felt that on my wrist. Now I need to go wash my hands. Why are you men such pigs?”

On the word “pigs” James watched Abby have a realization. “Are we still on for tonight?” she asked. She had made an unusual request for dinner, something she still wasn’t sure was a good idea.

“Yeah,” replied James. “Preparation should be wrapping up here soon. Just give the kitchen staff an hour’s warning if you can help it.” James shared his wife’s unease. Neither were sure what they were doing was okay, though they both looked forward to the evening as well.

“Are you going to help them?”

“I don’t think so. They’ve got their directions, I think they can handle this without my personal involvement...”

Abby tried to diffuse the conversation with humor. “I think maybe my little husband is getting a little lazy.” She was teasing him, but she felt there was an element of truth to her joke. Abby never saw James doing any work beyond occasionally getting involved in cooking her meals. ‘Even then, I bet he only really stands around, ordering people around.’ At the same time though, Abby wished that James would simply hire someone else to manage everything. ‘He seems to have just enough work to avoid spending time with me.’

“I’ve been up since 6 AM for your information. My hard work might pay off too, I think I might be able to make bulk purchases of slightly stale bread at a huge discount. Wouldn’t you like more bread?”

Abby picked James up again, squeezing him slightly. “That sounded a little bit like backtalk to me. I must be mistaken though. Am I mistaken, husband?” she said, squeezing him slightly harder as she finished her question. James’s arms were pinned, his torso was completely encompassed in her hand. He looked at his wife who was smirking at his struggles. James managed to look down and realized how foolish it would be to even break free of her mighty grasp.

“I would never talk back to my beautiful, loving, kind,” James struggled for the word he needed, “And forgiving wife.” James hoped he had found one of the right words. Her grip relaxed, keeping James secure but in more comfort. She looked pleased.

“Go on, tell me more of those wonderful compliments.” She batted her eye lashes and smiled.

“You’re beautiful, you’re wonderful, you’re smart, you’re thoughtful,” James knew he was being coerced, but at the same time the words came easily. ‘I should tell her how I feel more often,’ James thought. “You’re strong, you’re powerful, you’re sexy. You have a great sense of humor. You’re the most incredible woman in the world and you’re better than I deserve.”

“It really is a wonder I’m married to you,” she teased back. “That’s why I think you’re slacking. You forgot to mention rich and talented in that list, by the way. I think you’re trying to live off my teat.” She smushed her husband’s head into one of her breasts. “I guess it is a pretty big teat though.”

***

After letting her husband go to do whatever it was he did all day, Abby went for a walk around the neighborhood. ‘Not my favorite height I’ve ever been,’ she thought. She knew it was rude to peep, but she enjoyed seeing ordinary people and what they got up to when she went on her walks. Her eyes were now just at the level where second stories turned into third stories, putting windows at the wrong spot to look through casually. She walked down the street and reached a local grocery that had opened. Abby could smell the sweet scent of citrus wafting through the warm summer air. A massive display of oranges had been put outside where the young business owners were peddling fresh produce.

“Hi Abby!” one of them called out to her, waving. She maintained a cheery and positive attitude as Abby approached. ‘She’s very polite to stay looking so friendly when I get closer,’ Abby thought. ‘It takes a lot of courage to stay put when anything as big as me is approaching.’ Abby got on her knees as she approached the open market that had been set out in front of the grocery.

“Those oranges smell amazing,” Abby said. Her mouth was watering. She had not been particularly hungry when she left the house, but the fruit seemed so appetizing. “Is my credit still good here?”

The grocer bubbled back, “Of course! We know you, you’re just down the street and you’ve never failed to settle up with us.” Abby didn’t wait for further invitation and cleared the display of oranges, filling her hand with them. She slowly tipped them, a dozen at a time into her mouth. Her powerful jaws flattened them quickly, the bitter waxiness of the rinds mixed with the incredible sweetness of the fruits. At home, she would have had her servants prepare this snack by removing the rinds, but she was in no mood to wait. “Wow,” said the shop owner. Abby looked down at the amazed young woman. “Sorry for the peanut gallery,” the tiny woman said bashfully, looking away from Abby’s gaze. “It’s just, seeing you eat those oranges... it was like seeing a normal sized woman eat N&Ns or some other candy.” Abby grinned, and the shop owner looked up just enough to see it. Her friendly personality seemed to return instantly. “Uh, so here’s your receipt. Thanks for stomping on by,” she tittered. Abby took the tiny slip of paper and slipped it into one of her cavernous pockets so that she could pass it on to James later.

Abby was well known in her neighborhood, not just because of her fame, but because of her frequent strolls around the neighborhood. ‘I may be gigantic, but it’s nice to stay engaged in my community,’ she thought. Over the course of months, she had gotten on a first name business with hundreds of people, though Abby struggled to remember most of the first names she was introduced to.

‘Danielle,’ Abby remembered. ‘That was Danielle.’ As she got up and began walking away, she looked back at the sign hanging over the red brick grocery store. “Dans’ Food” read the sign. The owners were named Daniel and Danielle. ‘Of course, how could I forget that?’ Abby thought. Abby’s preoccupation was broken when she heard something skidding along the ground near her foot. She looked down and saw a terrified young man, sitting on his ass. He was wearing a bicycle helmet. Abby made the connection and realized she felt something on the underside of her sandal. She carefully, yet delicately balanced herself against a building while turning to look over her shoulder at her foot as she lifted her leg backwards into the air. She brushed the remains of a bicycle off her sole and the crushed aluminum clattered onto the road.

“Are you okay?” Abby asked the young man. She knew that she must have run into him while she had been thinking about the grocers, but she was trying to piece together in her mind what happened. ‘I’m not big enough to casually step on him,’ she thought. Her normal steps only came a foot or two off the ground. She loved teasing James at home, but she had to high-step to really get her foot over him when he stood upright. Abby saw a skid mark on the ground. ‘Ah, he came around the corner quickly and tried breaking to avoid me. His bike must have skid under my foot. He’s lucky he got clear of it.’

The man continued to look at her with fear, unable to answer her. Abby sighed, “Look, do you know who I am?” He managed to nod. “Come by my house, I’ll have my husband get you a replacement bike, okay?” He nodded again. “Now, are you okay? Are you injured?”

He finally got to his feet and stammered, “I-I-I-I... I’m o... I’m o... I’m f-f-f-f-fine.” Abby thought that was probably true, only noting superficial scrapes.

“Good. Look out where you’re going in the future. Or failing that, watch out where giant women are going.” She pointed to the remains of the bike. “That could have been you.”

***

James had heard Abby come home and ask for final preparation for her dinner to begin. A butler had also forwarded a receipt from Dans’ Food and a warning that a young man would eventually come to the home asking to have a new bike purchased. James made the connection quickly. It wasn’t the first time they had been put in a position to pay for accidental property damage.

He left his office and heard his wife talking on the phone in the living room. It sounded like she was on the phone with her agent.

“Sounds great, looking forward to it,” she said into the phone before hanging up.

“Who was that?”

“My agent. She had a couple projects for me. I signed up to do a spooky Halloween party thing on TV. Sounds like it might be some kind of Halloween version of Rock and Roll New Year’s Eve. Except instead of being hosted by an old man, it’s being hosted by a giant woman.”

“Oh, that sounds fun.”

“They asked me to come out to Hollywood for the other project. They want me to shoot scenes for an Attack of the Fifty-Five Foot Woman next winter. I know getting out there will be hard, but they’re going to pay for it all and we could use the income.”

“Wow, nice to hear you think about our finances again.” Abby had been an active and informed participant to managing their money before she had started her NBL career.

“Well, I needed to get you to quit your whining.”

“Uh... so are you ready for dinner?”

“I think so.” Abby got up and started walking towards her kitchen table. ‘Why am I so nervous? I’m the predator here.’ She sat herself on the table with her back to the kitchen. She heard the elevator begin to raise, her unusual dinner coming up to meet its devourer. A number of small pigs were being dragged along on leashes, where they were restrained by a number of servants. Live food. Abby felt like she was breaking a taboo, but also was about to fulfill a desire she had long felt. Even as a child she had liked to play predator, playing pretend to be a cat or a dinosaur or any other creature that chased and ate its smaller prey. As she had gone through puberty, her feelings had intensified. Vore had been a favorite area of play with her husband when they had dated. Today was a step forward in experiencing her fantasy.

“They’ve been shaved down, they’ve been relieved of... well, they’ve been relieved multiple times. They’re clean. Their mouths’ are tied, so there’s no biting. They’re ready.” James had many of the same fears as his wife. These animals would certainly fit in her mouth. ‘Will she be able to swallow them?’ James doubted it. ‘Will she be able to stand chewing them up?’ James hoped she would enjoy it. ‘Prepping these animals was way cheaper and easier than cooking them.’ James pitied the animals, but at the same time was excited to watch his wife prey upon something in real life.

“I’m ready.” Abby lowered her head, bringing her chin down just below the table. She lined her mouth up with the table surface and opened her mouth, waiting for James to bring her an offering. She watched as her husband struggled to drag the animal towards her waiting lips. Abby couldn’t remember the last time she had been so turned on by the prospect of eating something. James was practically leaning on her face now, pulling backwards on the leash of the animal with all his strength. The pig dug in as best as it could, but it continued sliding slowly forward. James got behind the pink morsel, trying a different approach. He started pushing it towards the small cave that was Abby’s mouth. Abby watched him strain, his face getting red and his own feet slipping as he continued to fail to get it in. It was practically there, but he just couldn’t quite make it. She slipped her tongue out, knocking the pig’s front legs out from under its body. James suddenly found the resistance much lower and slipped as he managed to force the rest of the animal into his wife’s trap. She slurped the rest of the leash in, which had been made of leather.

Abby watched her husband get up to watch her eat. ‘Today the pig,’ Abby thought, ‘Next year...’ she touched herself as she felt the pig in her mouth and looked at her husband. ‘I can’t swallow it,’ Abby quickly realized. The animal fit in her mouth, but she was sure she would choke if she tried to swallow it whole. Abby turned the pig over and over in her mouth, tasting its skin and feeling its puny limbs occasionally flail about. ‘Nothing to do except chew,’ she decided after realizing she was only tasting her own saliva after keeping the animal in her mouth for over a minute.

She bit down, beginning to masticate the pig. She tasted blood. Lots of blood. The flavor didn’t bother her, but she was surprised by how much was flowing from the lump that she was chewing. It was warm and sticky and thick. She felt slightly ill as she swallowed the former creature. She saw that James was looking at her expectantly. She opened her mouth wide, sticking her tongue out. “Ahhhh! All gone!” He looked impressed.

“How was it? You want another?”

“It was... good. I think I can feed myself now.” She reached over her husband and grabbed another pig which was grunting and straining, thrashing helplessly as it tried to escape her grasp. The truth was, Abby was feeling revolted. There was simply too much warm blood in her mouth. But she was very hungry, and these pigs were her dinner. She didn’t bother playing with this pig, depositing in her mouth and chomping down quickly. ‘The faster the better,’ she thought. Her dinner was becoming an ordeal. She reached for another pig. She bit down. The blood washed over her tongue again. She felt a spasm in her upper stomach. ‘Oh no.’ She lowered her head and spit the half chewed pig onto the table. “I can’t,” is all she said before storming towards her bathroom.

***

Their experiment had failed. They had both found it arousing at first, but the simple fact was that Abby simply couldn’t handle chewing live food. “Maybe when I’m bigger and it doesn’t seem like there’s so much blood, I can do it,” she had said. James suggested they set aside trying live food until she was big enough to swallow her food whole. Abby agreed. ‘That could be half a year or less,’ James had thought.

James was happy to put off future experiments. After his wife had finished retching, it had taken hours of hard work for the workers to adequately clean her bath room of any platter. Worse, James had been forced to scramble to find her a replacement dinner. He had called every delivery restaurant, no matter what they offered, that was in range of their home. She enjoyed the food, but it had come at a tremendous price.

The next month, August, the doctor came again. It was late in the month, and Doctor Stoke recorded Abby as being 35’ in height and weighing nearly 17 tons. Abby’s feet were 5’ 5” long and just shy of 2’ wide. She watched with amusement as the lab technicians that accompanied Dr. Stoke stood with their backs flush against her sole. A couple of them were shorter that her foot was tall as she sat with her feet sticking straight up. ‘I used to be shorter that my feet,’ Abby realized. She imagined knocking the small women over, rubbing her feet on them. She felt empowered. It was harder than ever for her to keep her fantasies from becoming her actions. ‘No, I need them to keep coming back,’ she told herself, ‘Besides, I don’t need the public thinking I’m some kind of monster.’

The doctor offered the same pronouncement as she ever did. Abby would reach eighty feet as she would grow for at least the next year. Dr. Stoke and her staff departed, leaving James to talk to Abby in private.

“Christ, Abby, eighty feet? We definitely have to move.”

She sighed, “Yes, I know. I’m bummed about that, but to be honest, I made peace with that a month ago.” She smiled mischievously at James. “I’ve decided to focus on all the funs things that will come from being so big. You’re going to need to find me some stuff I can smash. Maybe some cars or some buildings that need to be demolished anyway.” James got excited about that, picturing Abby smashing and crushing abandoned parts of the city. Abby could see his excitement. “Hmm, how about another game first. Oh, actually, there’s something I’ve been wanting to do. You’re not busy, are you?”

“No, I can play.”

“Good. We’re going to play doll. I’m the girl, and you’re my doll.” She grabbed her husband, who was now the relative height of a Barbara doll. “The rules are easy. You pretend to be a doll and I do whatever I want with you. Now, don’t move a muscle unless I position you that way, you understand?”

James turned to his wife to address her, “Yes I do, honey.”

She grabbed his head and turned it so that it was looking straight ahead instead. “No, apparently you don’t, sweetie. Dolls don’t move their own heads.” James figured out what she wanted, and kept his joints locked as best he could. “You know, it’s a good thing we played this now. I didn’t say anything before, but your wardrobe has been terrible for too long. So I had a bunch of clothes ordered for you. Now, I’m going to dress you up and see how they look. Isn’t that great?”

‘Actually it is great, I’ve always been terrible at fashion,’ thought James. “Yes, Abby,” he answered, keeping his face and head otherwise as motionless as possible. A team of butlers pushed in a wardrobe.

Abby extended her husband’s arms out and ripped his shirt off. She felt a wave of nostalgia mixed with power as she remembered the way she had played with her toys as a child. ‘I never did play with my dolls like a normal little girl,’ she thought. ‘Who knew I was practicing to play like an adult?’ She saw her husband’s bare and hairy chest, his firm pectorals, and his well-toned biceps. ‘Much better than my old dolls,’ she thought. Over the course of the afternoon she put dozens of different outfits on her husband, picking which clothes she thought were better. She had been annoyed to find how difficult it was to button up a doll-sized shirt with actual buttons. James had offered to break the rules to handle the buttons, but Abby shut him down. Instead, she had called a maid over to handle the button work. Abby lowered her husband onto the ground each time more delicate work was required.

Finally, she ran out of clothes to put on him. She dismissed the maid. “You know, I really didn’t spend that much time dressing my dolls up when I was small,” she said to James. “Really, I spent most of my time undressing them.” She removed his latest outfit, dropping it onto the floor. “Why don’t I show you how I played with my dolls after I went through puberty?” Abby stomped towards her bedroom, growing excited about playing with her toy.

She set James on the bed and removed her own clothes. Abby sat down, her massive weight tilting the mattress and causing James to stumble, before he regained his footing and returned to the pose his wife had left him in. One of her thighs stretched before him, the other surely behind him. Her leg was probably at least four feet tall while resting on the bed, he guessed. He felt her hand wrap around his body as she picked him up to turn him to look at her. He could see from her glistening pussy that she was already extremely aroused. She opened her hand slightly, exposing his body so that she could rub his groin with one of her fingers. James felt her grasp close again and then his body flying through the air as she pulled him up to her mouth. She gave him a big, wet kiss, stuffing his head into her mouth and sucking and licking all over. She withdrew him quickly. “Enough time wasting, doll.” She brought him down to her other lips and guided his legs into her vagina.

‘He feels way better than that plastic-y rubber ever did,’ thought Abby. ‘Oh, and he has a dick too, which is nice.’ Another advantage James had, was that his legs could comfortably be locked together, allowing him to stuff her in a sort of pencil-dive position. She forced him further in. She watched as her husband disappeared below the knees, then the thighs into her pleasure hole. His stiff penis just managed to stay out, rubbing into her labia instead. She stroked herself, rubbing James’s dick through her own skin.

James couldn’t believe how good her rubbing was feeling. He just barely caught sight of her face through her massive breasts as she gently pulled him in and out. ‘I’m literally balls deep in her,’ James thought. He heard her call out, “Okay, enough doll play, get your hands moving.” James began rubbing her labia as she continued guiding his body up and down, his legs compressed and rubbing the walls of her wet hole. He dug around her loose skin as he looked for her pleasure button. It was the size of a plum now, and he began palming it and rubbing it with his fingers. With his other hand, he massaged and rubber her inner lips up and down along his penis. ‘I’m practically masturbating with her skin,’ James thought. He realized of course, that at the same time that he was essentially serving as a dildo for his wife.

Abby felt waves of pleasure emanate from her crotch through the rest of her body. She increased the speed and force with which she was pumping James in and out of her body, finally reaching climax and slowly ending the motion. If James had come, she didn’t notice his seed amongst her own wet fluids. She lay on her back, feeling utter contentment. A few minutes later, she felt her husband pushing on her inner thigh. ‘Already wants more?’ she wondered. She sat up enough to look down and see that he was simply trying to remove himself from her pussy. She flopped back, laughing at the comedy of his struggle.