- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Hey guys, I'm back! Miss me?
"Affirmative, Dispatch. I've retrieved the human," she said.

Red felt his face and body droop. 

A retrieval, he thought sadly. My time has come. I'm prepared, he said inside, knowing that if he had faced all known enemy's to man, besides death itself. Doom, denial, and the worst of them all: betrayal. 

Kate looked down at him. Noticing his wilted state, she realized that he must be thinking she was going to arrest him. Clearing her throat, she said, "Do you know why I've come here, tiny?" She inquired, waiting to confirm her theory.

He shook his head, almost too furiously. Why do you taunt me? Why do you ask me what I can't answer? He wondered, angrily at himself for trusting her, even kissing her. He'd been so naive to think she'd be different. 

Meanwhile, the giantess thought out her answer. 

"I'm taking you to your execution," she said. 

What the hell? Red thought. She wants to take me to my own execution, tell me about it, then... He couldn't finish his thought since his eardrums nearly exploded with her laughter.

"I'm just messin around, little guy! Nah, I'm taking you to the execution. You know those Free Radicals? Yeah, theirs. Killed one of my friends... I lost another two in Chicago. I wish I'd had the chance to catch that gangs execution."

"But anyways, I hope they see what's coming. Called something like GA Army or something. We killed most easy, but some escaped. I'll find them and I'll kill them all," she stated calmly. 

Red almost had a heart attack. If she finds out, he thought, I'm done for, she'll kill me and say it was an accident, since I am protected under law. Crap. The law's only good for the 201st Company, though. He shook his head. Thought she was messing around with the whole execution thing, but now... Now it's getting real, he thought gravely, thankful that he was never good at showing emotion.

Before, it had been a hindrance, not showing emotions; it made people think he was heartless when his mother died from wounds she received from a deadly mugging, soon after the Second Incursion; made him seem like an uneventful person. But today, this part of me may have saved my life, he acknowledged silently.

When Red did not respond, the giantess began to suspect a connection, but didn't mention it.

Command HQ: Washington DC.
California stared at the screen. A report of tank acquisitions in the northern New York area had just replaced a three page long duty report she had been writing for the past hour. She sighed. "This reports due in an hour, and now it looks like if just slacked off," she thought aloud. The Incursionists, she thought, may not be so kind or good hearted, but they sure as hell are organized. She spun around in her chair, busy musing about these humongous women who had turned her life around. As she turned, she saw the doorway to the immense hallway, which had an upper level which kept normal people or HSAPs (Homo SAPiens) at eye level with a Galaxian.

And every time she looked down the hall inside their quickly built Capitol Building, it was spotless. Sparkling. Every few hours or so, a video played on the large screens, which were nearly everywhere in the complex. They were all remotely activated when a state wide announcement. The video was a reminder to all troops and staff to keep the place clean, showing a slideshow of all the "disgusting ways" the humans maintained their planet in. If a giantess was around her when it played, they'd smirk at her, see her shoulders (which contained her rank), salute and walk off quickly. As a One-Star General in the Army, she respect from most of her fellows.

"Better get back to it," she muttered, slightly annoyed at the fact that a General had to write reports of bimonthly activity. Turning her chair around, she saw the report of the tank acquisitions again. The only thing that can seriously hurt a troop, she seethed, angry that she herself had once tried to kill these giantesses, along with her brother, Red. That stupid idiot! He shouldn't have tried to rebel and fight the women, she thought angrily.

"Goddamnit, Red, why couldn't you just stop fighting?" She pondered aloud, her mind wondering where her brother could be. He was reported as Missing, with no DNA test concluding he had died there; no blood that was spilled was his. That only encouraged her. She wanted her brother to live, she wanted to see her brother, embrace him, then...

Then he would pay for his crimes against the Galactic Order.
Chapter End Notes:
Sorry for not being too active. Chapter V had to be rewritten, tho. Expect it soon!