- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

It was listed in the tags...

Splashdown

With his eyes closed, Julian did not see the swat coming as Faith swept her hand toward him knocking him into the bowl. The force of the blow sent him tumbling ass over tea kettle, spinning as he struck the surface and submerged into the chilly clear water inside the porcelain bowl.

Breaching the surface, he sputtered, the cold water robbing him of his breath and he would have sworn his nuts retracted back up into his body cavity as he splashed about and struggled to get a breath.

Hands on the front of her thighs, Faith leaned forward, face hovering high over the bowl. Watching him.

Paddling toward the shallower water near the front of the bowl, Julian stood upright on the cool porcelain and craned his head to look up at Faith. Was she going to flush him? At the moment, drowning seemed a much less frightening way to check out that slowly being turned to shit inside a giant girl. Could he survive being flushed? He had heard tales of rats climbing up pipes from the sewer and into people’s homes through their toilets. Maybe he could make it. He frowned. Rats? If he did survive and wind up in the sewer, how long could he evade the opportunistic omnivorous rodents living there? All things duly considered, his prospect for survival certainly appeared bleak.

“Now, understand this is my direct response to your little demonstration out there on the pillow,” she said, sucking in her slender tummy and unfastening the button of her blue jeans.

He frowned, getting the gist where this might be headed.

Unzipping her fly, she lowered her jean and turned, drawing her panties down as sat down, her beautifully rounded bottom filling the space.

“Are you kidding me?” Julian asked with a chuckle. She was going to piss or shit on him, then flush him. Looking up at her rounded bottom, he grinned. Some men are naturally drawn to woman’s big ole titties, others, her long legs, but Julian was strictly an assman and not only was the hugest ass he had ever seen parked directly overhead, it was magnificent. It also looked like she kept her business smooth and fresh as a torrent of yellow urine starting spilling out of her, like someone had opened up a fire hydrant. Trapped in the bowl, the smell of it was almost overpowering, filling his nostrils with pungent odor and making his eyes water. The force of the deluge pouring down into the bowl swept his feet from under him, pushing him back into the deeper colder water. Dog paddling, he waited for her to finish, spitting out a stream of off colored liquid.

Parting her legs, she pulled at the near full roll of toilet paper on the holder beside her tearing off a few squares and folding it back in on itself as the spool continued to turn, the paper reaching the floor.

Dabbing herself, Faith dropped the paper into the bowl where it rapidly absorbed the water and remain floating on the surface. Drawing her panties up as she stood, she next pulled her jeans back up over her hips, but did not fasten the button. Turning back, she looked into the bowl as Julian navigated around the flimsy piece of paper and swam once more to the front of the toilet.

“Now I’m going to leave you in here to think about what you did,” she said.

Mopping his long hair back, Julian gave her the finger.

Faith grinned and shook her head.

Cadence’s face appeared in view, peering over the seat to look at the tiny man trapped in the bowl. “You should consider yourself fortunate she didn’t go number two,” she said.

Faith shook her head and looked at the other girl, “I couldn’t leave something like that in the bowl it would just be gross. I would have to flush right away,” she said, making a sour face.

Cadence nodded, “True, that would be pretty nasty,” she conceded.

Even with the addition of Faith’s hot pee, the temperature in the bowl was rapidly cooling and Julian started to shiver.

“First, we are going to find Josh and then we are going to have some fun with Carver. When we are done with him, we’ll be coming back for you,” Faith said, raising her eyebrows and nodding as she grinned.

“I hope you choke on that fat dumpling,” Julian replied, teeth threatening to begin chattering.

“That’s mean spirited,” Cadence admonished.

Julian laughed out loud, “Mean spirited? Are you fucking kidding me? Blondzilla here just took a gigantic piss right on me, almost drowned me. And you have the nuts to call me mean?” he asked, tone incredulous. “Faith, by the way,” he said, looking at the blonde, “that is a spectacular ass you have sweetheart, an absolute beaut,” he finished, giving her a wink.

She smiled and nodded, “I know,” she said, turning back and giving it a playful little shake.

The two women vanished from his sight and Julian wrapped his arms around himself in an effort to try and preserve body heat. Despite his bravado and witty repartee, he was terrified. That the huge blonde girl had only taken a leak on him was nothing. What if she had taken a dump? Would he have seen indigestible things in it? Clumps of hair or bones from the others in the box? Sitting down on the front slope of the bowl, feet bracing him like someone seated on a peaked roof, he wrapped his arms around his knees. Looking around the interior of the prison he could conceive of no way to get up to the lip to get out. There was nothing he could do to bridge the distance. The toilet paper was useless. He was fucked until she came back. Maybe he would become hypothermic and slip off into a coma. He chuckled to himself, at least she didn’t have one of those things hanging in the back of the toilet tank that made the water blue, it would probably stained his skin and made him look like a smurf. All he could do now was wait.

 

Chapter End Notes:

If you loved/hated/felt indifferent about this installment, leave a review and share your thoughts. Love to hear them. Thanks for taking the time to read.