- Text Size +

Julian

Sitting in his isolation, Julian was surprised when he saw the line of dental floss appear over the lip of the toilet seat.

“Fucking Josh,” he said with a big grin as he stood up, feet sliding out from under him and dropping him back on his ass. Moving through the water, he swam out to the line, grabbing hold with both hands as best he could, the water having made his extremities numb and stiff.

Pulling himself up out of the water hand over hand, he wrapped his legs around the makeshift rope and climbed up to the toilet seat. He had to grab the edge of the seat to pull himself up onto it. Looking up, he spotted Josh grinning back at him from on top of the toilet paper holder.

“You magnificent bastard,” Julian said, nodding and grinning.

Josh raised his hands in a quieting gesture, alarm in his face as he glanced to the edge of the cabinet.

Julian made a face and nodded. Turning back toward the bowl, he pulled up the dental floss and walked to the edge of the toilet, peering over the edge at the mound of toilet paper on the floor. Looking at the length of floss and the distance to the ground, it was close. Looping the line around his arm, he took hold of it and leapt over the edge.

Josh watched as Julian swung Tarzan-like, slamming hard into the cabinet, causing the slender man’s grip to dislodge and making him fall into the toilet paper below.

Lying flat on his back, Julian reached an arm up and gave Josh the thumbs up sign.

Shaking his head, Josh grabbed the floss and lowered himself down as far as he could, leaving about a dozen feet to the paper below.

Julian had moved out of the way as Josh let go and dropped the remaining distance.

Rolling out of the soft paper, Josh made his way over to Julian. “You okay? Looks like you smoked into the wall pretty hard,” he said.

Grinning, Julian nodded, “Just my dignity,” he chuckled. “I actually tried to let go and drop into the paper, but my bloody arm was stuck, that was at least until I collided with the cabinet,” he added.

Josh looked up, “Really wish we could have kept the floss, I think we might have been to use it to get down the stairs,” he lamented.

“By the way, I was right about keeping my shit in check, standing there on the edge of the toilet, didn’t throw you under the proverbial bus,” he stated proudly.

Josh nodded and clapped Julian on the shoulder, “Dude you’re cold,” he noted, pulling his hand back.

Julian pointed toward the toilet, “I was just in an ice pond full of girl pee, freezing my goddamn nards off,” he said, “I was almost praying one of the broads would come back and take another leak just to warm up the bloody water. It’s like a polar bear swim in there.”

Josh chuckled, “We need to get out here. I think the girls are now back in the bedroom, at least it sounded that way,” he opined.

Julian reached and placed his hand on Josh’s shoulder, “You saved me,” he acknowledged with a smile and a nod.

Josh nodded back.

“Thank you. I honestly thought I was done for,” he said, nodding, mentally noting five now for the number of times he should have been dead.

“We will be if we don’t move soon,” Josh said, some urgency in his tone.

Julian nodded and released Josh, “Just expressing my gratitude,” he said, “Nothing for nothing, I owe you one.”

Josh grinned, “I’m glad you say that, because you know we have to try and liberate the others again?” he said.

Julian frowned and let out a big sigh, shaking his head, “Somehow, I knew you were going to say that,” he said, rolling his eyes. “Is it too late to go back into the toilet?”

Josh shook his head.

“By the way, up close, naked, Faith’s ass, dynamite, in case you were curious,” Julian said appreciatively. “I wish I could have that painted on the ceiling of my apartment, well, without the piss.”

“Sure,” Josh said, “you might get an even closer look if we don’t start moving and fast.”

Julian shrugged his shoulders, “I was waiting for you, hell, if it was up to me we would already be out of the bathroom,” he scoffed in mock indignation.

Josh leading, they crept along the kick under the bathroom cabinet arriving near the trim around the open side of the door. Moving closer to the edge, Josh leaned his head around to have a quick look. The girls were both back in the room, on the bed with the boot box.

Faith and Cadence

While Faith seriously doubted the veracity of Julian’s claim the Josh had snuck out into the hall, it did demand an urgency that she at least check. If he wasn’t there, then he was still in her room and that was okay. If he was out there, and if Julie or her Mom got him, there was no way she was going to get him back.

Thinking of Julian made her smile as she and Cadence sealed up the box, leaving it on the bed and heading out into the hall, grabbing the towel and taking it out of the room. She wondered if she should save him for last or go back to the toilet and play with him first. She would think on it as they looked for Josh out in the hall.

Closing the bedroom door, she stuffed the towel back under the door, making absolutely certain there was no possible way a little one could wriggle through.

There were footfalls on the stairs, ascending. Turning, she saw her sister come bounding up two steps at a time.

Slightly more than a year older than Faith, Julie was the same height, though she claimed to be a half inch taller. She possessed a fabulous mane of dark red hair bordering on auburn and luminous emerald eyes. The two sisters shared a competitive streak bordering on pathological.

Julie halted on the stairs, looking at what Faith was doing, “What’s with the towel? Were you smoking in your room?” she asked, a glimmer appearing in her vulpine eyes at the prospect of getting her sister into trouble.

“No, I wasn’t smoking,” Faith replied, rolling her own eyes.

“What are you doing then?” asked the redhead.

“Nunya,” Faith said standing back upright.

“Nunya?” Julie asked, scrunching up her face.

“Yeah, none your business,” answered the blonde, grinning cheekily.

Cadence chuckled.

The older girl responded with a mocking smile, “Haha, very funny,” she said pausing, “wait a minute. Did you lose another one of your little toys?” she asked, eyes widening.

“No,” Faith replied, shaking her head.

“You did!” Accused Julie, pointing a finger at the towel.

“It’s not like that,” Cadence interjected sourly.

Julie snorted, “Loser,” she laughed.

“Harpy,” retorted Cadence.

“You better hope it doesn’t get into my room, because you know what I’ll do if I find there,” she said, grinning evilly.

Faith rolled her eyes, “I know,” she said.

“I don’t know why you keep them around for days at a time, that’s just stupid,” Julie remarked.

“What I do is my business,” Faith said. “Don’t you have somewhere else to go or was the whole point of your trip up the stairs to pester me?”

Shaking her head, Julie climbed the last two stairs and pushed by the other two girls. “I’m going to my room, see if maybe there is something hiding there,” she stated, grin at the corner of her mouth.

Waiting for the redhead to leave, Cadence shook her head, mouthing the word ‘Bitch.’

After Julie had gone, “I think it’s safe to say, Josh isn’t on the stairs, Julie would have spotted him for sure,” Faith surmised, peeking over the railing above the steps.

Cadence nodded, “Which means he could be in any one of these rooms up here, including your sister’s,” she said.

Faith shrugged, “Not much I can do about that. If he’s there she’ll have him for sure,” she said, tone bordering on morose, she had liked Josh.

“It’s is unlikely he even got out here into the hall area and if he did it is even more unlikely we would find him,” she stated.

Nodding, Faith said, “You’re right.”

“I think we should just bail on searching out here. We could go back into your room, block up the door and checkout your little ones?”

Faith smiled. “You want to play with Carver,” she accused, grinning.

“Guilty, I do. He’s so cute and just the right amount of chubby,” she said, smiling back.

Laughing, Faith shook her head, and together the girls returned to the room, blocking up the door before going over to the bed. Picking up the box, Faith set it on the bed.

Climbing onto the bed, the two girl sat facing each other, legs out, Faith’s left leg over top of Cadence’s right and Cadence’s left leg over Faith’s right, creating a space like a corral between them. Turning to her side, Faith pulled the tabs on the box opening it.

Carver and Henry both looked up at the girl.

“Come on you two,” Faith said, reaching into the box and taking a man in each hand, setting them down on the bed in the area between the girls’ legs.

Carver’s eyes, round and full of fear darted from one girl back to the other. Henry remained calm, eyes downcast.

Cadence brought her hands together in front of her face, delighted expression on her pretty face.

“Where’s Julian?” Carver asked, voice filled with panic.

“In the toilet,” Faith said, twisting and bringing the soiled pillow around, “for his little act of bravado,” she finished, tossing the pillow down onto the floor.

“You know I had nothing to do with that? It was all him,” he declared, nodding vigorously.

She nodded, “Oh, I know. Where did Josh go?” she asked.

Carver averted his eyes.

Faith perked up, exchanging a quick glance with Cadence. “Carver?” she prompted, nudging him with her finger.

“I don’t know,” he said, rubbing the spot she had prodded.

“Julian said you split up and he went out through the bedroom door. Is that true?” she inquired.

“I didn’t see, I mean, I don’t know where Josh went,” he said meekly.

Faith exchanged a quick glance with Cadence then looked back down to Carver, sly grin on her face, “When was the last time you saw Josh?” she queried.

Shaking his head slightly, “Um, I, well,” he babbled.

“It’s a fairly straight forward question,” she stated.

“The bathroom. I last saw Josh in the bathroom. He was under the can with Julian and I,” he informed, head lowered.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Feel free to share a comment, review, or feedback about this chapter or any other. It is helpful to understand how it is being interpreted. Thanks.