- Text Size +

The Offer

The sly grin on Julian’s face masked the fact his heart was pounding in his chest, “So, as I was eavesdropping on your little family tete a tete, I couldn’t help but notice there was a little discord between you and your giant twat of a sister. She seems like a real dream, if your dream involved being tied in a dirty gunny sack and beaten with a hammer,” he started.

A smile appeared on Faith’s pretty face while Cadence nodded in agreement. So far so good.

“Anyway, given the recent moratorium on little person acquisition, I had an idea I thought would be mutually beneficial,” he paused for dramatic effect.

“Go on,” Faith encouraged.

“Okay, let’s throw some hard truth out on the table. You and Stephanie Hawking here knew we were here in the room and you couldn’t find us. Right?”

“Stephanie Hawking?” Cadence queried, frowning.

Julian turned his head and smiled up at her, “You’re very pretty,” he said, enunciating each word slowly, tone dangerously close to patronizing. She smiled.

“Let’s not forget you were both captured,” Faith reminded.

Pursing pursed his mouth, “But got away. The point I’m trying to make is this, you knew we were here and we managed to elude you for an extended period of time. Now, imagine the mischief we could have caused if you didn’t know we were here?” he inquired, angling his head to the side.

“And?” Faith prompted

“The plan. You tell your cunt of a sister that you rounded up your little runaways, letting her guard down, meanwhile, you outfit me and Josh with some shit like sewing needles, thread, maybe a fish hook, matches and you let us infiltrate your sister’s room and cause some fucking mayhem,” he offered, nodding as he brought his fist down into his open palm. “I’m talking guerilla warfare Lilliputian style.”

Faith laughed before speaking, “Are you serious?” she queried, still giggling.

“Fucking right I am. Think about it. I’m giving you a chance to put one over on Julie. She will never see it coming, I promise you,” Julian assured.

Cluing in, “He’s right,” Josh piped up, nodding up at the blonde. “She would never expect it.”

“Interesting proposal,” Faith mused, exchanging a glance with Cadence.

Julian grinned and nodded to Josh.

“You know if she catches you, death will neither be slow nor without a considerable amount of excruciating pain,” she stated.

Julian laughed amusedly, “Fuck her, she’s got to catch us for that to happen and she won’t. We can be in and out before she realizes it,” he snorted.

Josh held his tongue. Faith had eaten Ham alive, how much more brutal a way to go was there than that? He didn’t really want to know.

“I like it,” Faith said with a grin. It was ballsy and the little man was right, Julie would never in a million years suspect something like this. Julie kept her room locked most of the time, even when she was in it. These two could get in and out and she would be none the wiser.

“Just me and Josh though. Laurel and Hardy would only get in the way and get us all captured,” Julian stipulated, moving his hands in front of him like a baseball umpire declaring a runner safe.

Josh nodded, “Think about it. We were running blind in here, no clue what was or wasn’t safe. With you providing us with the layout of her room, we could map out strategic hiding spots, sabotage her with an almost surgical precision,” he stated. Obviously the plan wasn’t without peril, but it was a damn sight better than being cooped up in a box and sucked into one of their mouths.

Cadence grinned, “I think it would be awesome,” she commented, nodding her head. “I would do it just for your sister to get some comeuppance.”

“See, Einstein here sees the merit in our offer,” Julian said, stilling facing Faith but jerking a thumb back at Cadence.

“Alright,” Faith said, “I am intrigued by the possibilities you present.”

“Yeah you are,” Julian said emphatically, pointing at the gigantic blonde and snapping his head down.

“But there must be some quid pro quo, something in it for us,” Josh interjected.

Faith brought her gaze to the tiny youth in her hand, “And what requests would you make in exchange for your efforts to meddle with Julie?” she inquired.

Clearing his throat, “I’m not so foolish as to suggest restoration and release, however, no more eating us, not just Julian and me, but the four of us,” Josh said, “and improved living conditions. If we’re going to be living here for the next while, you can certainly upgrade our accommodations to be more amenable,” he added.

Chewing on her lower lip, Faith considered it. “Here’s my counter. I can certainly look for alternate arrangements or fix up the box, make it a little cozier. Enjoying one of you sliding down my throat is definitely non-negotiable, as is playtime,” she asserted, arching an eyebrow.

Josh stared up at her, eyes hard. “Playtime?” He had a very nasty suspicion what that meant and the thought filled him with trepidation.

A slow smile across the pretty girl’s face as she nodded. “Now that all my little ducklings are in a row, we’ll play soon enough little Josh, but I’ll tell you what, to put your mind at ease, continue to amuse me and I will seriously consider your request about your size. No promises or guarantees other than the assurance my offer is genuine,” Faith said, “fair enough?”

“Consider it a done deal,” Julian declared almost instantly.

Josh looked over at the slender man in the other girl’s hand and nodded slowly before turning his eyes to Faith. “Fair enough,” he conceded.

“Excellent,” she beamed. “Until I have an opportunity to set up some suitable arrangements, I’m going to put you back in the box. It will give you a chance to share this conversation with Henry and Carver,” she advised.

Josh nodded, “Sounds good,” he said.

Faith paused, grinning down at Josh, “Not you Josh, we still have some unfinished business to attend to,” she stated, reaching down into her pants pocket and pulling out a length of dental floss very much resembling the one he had used to liberate Julian.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to share your thoughts, feelings, feedback. thanks