- Text Size +

Relocated, Regrouped, and Ready

All of the men were up by the time Faith pulled the box out from under the bed, setting it on top of the blanket before sliding the tabs out and opening it. One by one, she took each of to the bathroom and cleaned them in the sink before returning them to the box, which she had left open.

When she had finished with them, she set them on the front of the desk and extended her hand toward their new residence. Her idea for a new home was a considerable improvement over the condition in the boot box. On top of her desk was a large 55 gallon aquarium measuring 48¼ inches long by 12¾ inches wide by 21 inches tall. Inside she had created a cardboard ‘house’ including windows and a door. Inside were three little sleeping places she made by cutting off sections of a pale yellow kitchen sponge to fashion mattresses. She had also created a makeshift little outhouse for them to toilet in. The bottom of the fish tank was filled with a layer of fine sand and aside from a huge hollowed out log, there were also a couple of pieces of green plastic resembling trees inside the tank. There was fresh fruit and she had included a large watering dish to serve as a pool.

“What do you think” she asked pleased with herself.

“Looks good,” Josh said, nodding and giving her a thumbs up.

“Kind of has the look of a little tropical island,” Carver stated, also nodding.

Julian chuckled, “Any idea when we’re getting off the island there Skipper?” he asked.

Faith frowned, “Survivor?” she asked, missing the reference.

“Gilligan’s, forget it, old TV show,” Julian replied, waving a hand.

“It looks like you really put a lot of effort into trying to make it livable for us, thank you,” Josh expressed, smiling up at the girl.

Dressed in dark track pants and t-shirt, hair pulled back into a ponytail, she put her hands on her hips and grinned. “We used to have a few sharks and other stuff but Julie just wound up killing them off,” she stated with an eye roll, “so we had this old tank just kicking around. It was either that or a drawer,” she added.

“No, it looks fine,” Josh repeated, smiling up at her, doing his best to supplant the vision of her in full heat from the night before.

“Good,” she said, nodding her head.

“We did come up with a few things we think we could use for our intrusion in Julie’s room,” Josh informed.

“What do you need?” she asked, eyes alight, mischievous grin.

His list was as follows, two four inch by four inches squares of dark colored cloth, each with a hole cut in the middle large enough to allow him and Julian to get their heads through, some dark thread or yarn to be able to cinch the cloth at the waist, the disposable razor blade broken in two, two sewing needles, a length of thread long enough to get down from dresser height, and two thumbs tacks, not pushpins, thumb tacks.

Listening, she nodded slowly.

“And a couple of matches,” Julian added.

Eyes narrowing as her expression grew pensive, “I don’t think giving you two the ability to make fire is a very good idea,” she replied.

“Probably not,” Josh concurred, glowering a moment at Julian before looking back to Faith. “So if you can come up with that stuff, the plan would be for you to take us to Julie’s room and we would slip under the door and wreak a little havoc, then slip back out undetected.

“How will I know when you’re ready to be picked up?” she asked.

Josh frowned. That was a good question. Unless she was right there watching, how would she know. It wasn’t like they could simply synchronize watches. Or could they? “Does your sister have a digital alarm clock or other time keeping device we would be able to see?” he asked.

Faith nodded.

He looked down at the floor, trying to gauge how much time it would take for them to get in, mess around and get back out.

“What are you thinking?” Julian queried, walking over to try and see what it was Josh was looking at.

“Time. How much time do we want? I think our first trip should be to recon the room, identify some targets and get back out. Five minutes? Ten?” he pondered. Looking up to Faith, “Did you tell her we were accounted for?”

Nodding once, “Affirmative,” she answered, grinning spreading over her pretty face.

“Is she out of the house?”

Again she nodded a single time.

“Do you have any idea how long?” Josh asked.

“I’m not sure, couple of hours probably. I think I can get the things you asked for in ten minutes or so if you want to sneak in and snoop around?” she advised.

Josh looked at Julian who nodded, “That works,” he said.

“Okay,” she said, tone excited. Picking them up, she set them in the tank and darted off.

Placing his hands on the cool glass, Julian glanced left and the right. “We can see just about everything from this vantage,” he said.

Carver nodded, glancing upward and looking more closely at the glass itself rather than the scenery beyond, “This tank is massive. I wonder how she managed to get it in here,” Carver pondered aloud.

“Just be grateful we’re out of the box there Hungry Hungry Hippo,” Julian cracked.

“You know, I think I’m going to have a seat right here when she takes you because I have feeling it is going to be one hell of a show when she buries you in her ass,” Carver said, turning his head and smirking at Julian.

Julian snorted, but said nothing, no snappy or witty retort on his lips. Despite his bravado and appreciation of female hindquarters, he really didn’t want to be inserted into an asshole, even one belonging to an ass as fine as Faith’s.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Feel free to share some thoughts or insight, thanks