- Text Size +

Mother May I

Merys May knew something was askew the moment she opened the door and stepped into her room. Phone in hand she paused, assessing. There was something foreign in her room, one of the little ones, she could sense it. Looking down at the phone’s screen, the device displayed the obvious lingering heat trace of the tiny person in her room. A smile slipped across her lips as she closed the door and tucked the phone away.

Although her door was directly across from Julie’s door, her elder daughter’s rapacious appetite and sadistic tendencies toward the little ones meant more than likely the one running loose in her room belonged to Faith. But Faith had declared she had managed to capture all of her playthings. The girl knew better than to try and deceive, which meant the little one was in her room with purpose.

Crossing the floor she went to the bathroom, pausing to extract the passenger she carried in her panties. Setting it down on the counter, smiling wryly down at the little figure she pointed a cautioning index finger, “Stay,” she instructed.

The little figure named Thea grinned impishly but said nothing. Merys chuckled softly. While moderately well behaved, the tiny thing still possessed enough spark to express playful defiance which amused her as she deposited her bare bottom on the toilet and began to urinate.

She could conceive of no reason why Faith would dispatch a little one into her room. There was no point, no probative value. A more plausible explanation, Faith had sent the little one into Julie’s room and the tiny took it upon itself to sneak over and invade her private space. Interesting. Finished peeing, she dabbed herself and dropped the tissue into the water. Standing, she reached back and flushed. Washing her hands, she replaced her plaything in the front of her panties and exited the bathroom.

Stepping out of the bathroom, she caught a flicker of movement in her peripheral vision, something dark as it darted along the bottom of the wall and taking refuge under the dresser, trying to conceal itself from her. Why had it dared come in here? Probably it had no concept of the disparity between the capabilities between parent and offspring. Faith and Julie were still just young girls not yet fully conversant in the art predation, but Merys was not only accomplished, she excelled. This little one unwittingly chose to step out of the proverbial frying pan and into a furnace.

Taking a seat on the edge of the bed, she focused her attention to the gloom under the dresser, luminous green eyes actually able to discern the little figure lurking in the weak shadow, spying on her. Little heart beating furiously, she could sense it. This one was cautious, fearful, but not of her, something else she couldn’t put her finger on. Intriguing. Not that Merys was displeased with her the only tiny currently in her possession, Thea, on the contrary, her efforts were supremely delicious.

There was noise out in the hall, near Julie’s door. Faith. She smiled knowingly. The girl had come to collect the plaything or things she had secreted in Julie’s room, except, she was one light. This one.

Thea moved, sending a tickle of delight up Merys’ spine. She wrestled with the idea of simply going to the dresser and seizing the miniature intruder, extracting what pleasure she might from it and disposing of it, or engaging in a more prolonged game with it. It had been a while since she had engaged thusly, to play with an impudent little upstart who dared to cross into her sights.

Bringing her legs up, she reclined on the bed, lying on her side facing the dresser, eyes half lidded to appear closed but still open enough to actually watch for the little figure.

A spike of pleasure emanated from between her thighs as Thea applied herself to pleasing her. Even though for the little one delivering ecstasy was a life and death struggle, it was very adept at extracting every last ounce of bliss from her.

Sliding a hand down her side, she allowed herself to enjoy the exquisite sensations erupting from her privates. She nearly missed it, catching sight of the intruder scamper over the carpet toward the door. Long dark hair, lean, tattooed. She chuckled, he would be easy enough to recognize.

With him physically gone, though not mentally, she rolled onto her back, parting her legs to facilitate Thea’s endeavors.

The question was now how did she want to amuse herself with Faith’s brazen tiny? Simply confiscating it from Faith was no challenge and no different than just capturing it in her own room. No. The flesh was easy, she decided the greater enjoyment would arise from subjugating its will, breaking it like a wild thing and enslaving it to her. The thought of it heightened her arousal spurring Thea to become more rigorous. It was amazing how such tiny little hands could tease such delightful and rewarding sensations from her body. Thea had certainly been a wonderful little find. Perhaps this new one would be the same, well, at least until she tired of it. Chuckling softly to herself, she moved a hand down between her legs to the dewy spot soaking through her panties, tracing a slender finger up and down the length of the hard working tiny confined there. Feeling herself approaching the threshold of release, raised voices from out in the hall disturbed the rising force of her passion. Faith and Julie. Feeling the urge to climax subside, she rolled her verdant eyes and sat back up on the bed.

A smile touched Merys’ lips wondering first what deviltry her younger daughter had unleashed upon her elder, and second, what compelled Faith to take this new tact and engage in guerilla style warfare with Julie. It was a curious strategy. Somehow she suspected the little rascal that had snuck into her room might have had a hand in it.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Well now that changes things...