- Text Size +

Inventory

Faith grinned to herself, the sensation of Julian inside her ass was wonderfully delicious. His tiny efforts tickling her. She finished drying her hair before examining herself in the mirror. Running a brush through her hair to chase out the tangles, she quit the bathroom and returned to her bedroom. Completely nude still, she was aware of three sets of eyes watching her from within the aquarium. Reaching her arms overhead, she stretched languidly. Julian squirmed.

Giggling, she strolled over to her dresser, sliding out the uppermost drawer and looking for a pair of panties. Selecting a lacy green pair, she held them aloft and turned, eyes drifting back to the little faces watching her from the other side of the glass.

“Who wants to keep me company?” she asked, playfully, lowering the delicate undergarment and moving toward the desk where the tank was situated.

None of the men responded, nor really even moved. Carver just shook his head slightly.

“No volunteers?” she asked, adopting a mock hurt look on her gorgeous face.

Josh looked at Carver then Bohdi and then to Faith. Shrugging his shoulders, he nodded and muttered, “Fuck it.”

“Good on you mate,” murmured the Australian, flashing Josh a thumbs up sign.

Carver nodded, averting his eyes.

“Mmm, Josh it is,” she cooed, grinning at him before bending at the waist and stepping into her panties, eyes locked on to him as she slowly drew them up and slid them into place. Since he had essentially ’volunteered’, there was no sense trying to dodge or evade her so he didn’t bother trying as she reached into the aquarium and collected him.

Tilting her pelvis, she pulled out the front of her panties and carefully laid Josh in the groove of her moistening warm sex.

She knew Cadence was going to come over later, so she figured she would get herself hot but not go over the edge.

There was a knock on her door. Glancing at the digital clock on her nightstand, it was still way too early for Cadence. “Hello?” she said, taking a couple of step toward the door.

“May I come in?” replied the voice of her mother from the other side of the door.

“Sure,” Faith replied, moving back across the floor toward her closet.

Merys stepped in, closing the door behind her.

Faith took a t-shirt off a hanger and slid it over her head and down over her braless breasts and returned to the room, “What’s up?” she asked.

Merys smiled, “I’m just following up on what you currently have for little ones,” she advised, moving toward the aquarium and looking at the two tiny figures contained inside. “The chubby one is cute,” she commented, tapping a lacquered nail against the glass. He was not the one from her room.

“That one is Carver,” Faith said, walking over beside her mother.

“You allowed it to keep its own name or is that one you gave it?” she queried.

“No, that’s his name, the one in the splint is Bohdi,” she informed.

“Bohdi, odd name,” she commented, evaluating the surfer in the splint. He too was not the brazen intruder into her room. “So you have only the two?” she inquired, turning her head to her daughter.

Faith blushed slightly and shook her head. “No, I have two others,” she advised.

“Oh?” Merys asked angling her head.

Faith pointed at the front of her panties, “Josh,” she said, turning part way around, “and Julian.”

“So then you have four?”

Faith nodded, holding up the four fingers of her right hand.

Merys smiled, “I would like to see them,” she said.

Faith hesitated, smile faltering, “Josh okay, but Julian is kind of, like way up in there,” she replied, drawing her panties forward and fishing Josh out by the skull.

“That’s fine dear, you can leave the embedded one be for now, but do let me know when you remove it,” Merys said, examining Josh. It was not the slender dark haired little one she spied in her boudoir.

Sliding a squirming Josh back into place, Faith nodded and grinned.

Giving her daughter another smile, Merys turned and departed the room, strolling down the hall and knocking on Julie’s door.

“What?” Julie replied curtly without bothering to open the door.

“It’s your mother, open the door,” she instructed, her voice firm.

There was some grumbling and then the door opened, “What?” Julie repeated, tone much more civil.

Stern expression on her face, Merys folded her arms under her bosom, “I want to see what you currently have in your possession for little ones,” she stated.

Letting out a big breath, “I don’t know for sure,” Julie said, shaking her head before bringing her left hand up to the side of her head and running it back through her long luxuriant hair.

Unfolding her arms, the girl’s mother pushed the door open wider to facilitate entry, “My god Julie, it’s like a pigsty in here,” she commented sourly.

Frowny crawling over her face, “I was just cleaning in,” Julie replied defensively.

“Uh huh,” Merys said, pushing passed the girl and into the room. “Smells in here too,” she added, wrinkling her nose and giving the girl an unimpressed look.

“I said I was in the process of cleaning it,” Julie replied, shaking her head and rolling her luminous green eyes.

“If this is progress, I think I would have hated to see what it looked like before you started,” she commented dryly.

“Can you please tell me why you’re interrupting me while I am trying to get caught up in my chores?” she requested, trying not to sound too snarky.

“I want a numbers count of your little ones,” Merys advised.

“Why?” Julie wheedled.

Merys smiled, “Because I want to make sure you don’t try and circumvent your punishment,” she explained.

“What about Faith? How many does she have?” Julie questioned, a little defiant.

“I have already accounted for your sister’s playthings, now it’s your turn. How many do you have in this squalid excuse of a room?”

 

Chapter End Notes:

Uh oh...