- Text Size +

Humbling Pie

Taking the straw by the opposite end from Julian, Cadence brought the tied man to in front of her smiling face. “You seem a little more civil now. No witty little wisecracks?” she asked, raising her eyebrows, daring him to smart off.

Though still recuperating from being submersed in cold, he cracked a smirk, “The true man wants two things: danger and play. For that reason he wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything,” he uttered.

“Oh ho,” Faith chuckled, recognizing the quote. Looking over and grinning, “Nietzsche had no idea how true those words were,” she said.

Cadence chuckled. Bringing him forward, she licked him from his feet up over his head, his tiny body soaked with her sticky saliva. Turning the straw around, she was holding it much like a wand, bringing the bound Julian down to the aureole surrounding the nipple of Faith’s left breast.

There was nothing he could do as Cadence used him to titillate the skin of Faith’s boob, friction warming the lubricating saliva.

Giggling, Faith reached out and started massaging Cadence’s ample bosom, before her eyes widened, “Hold it a minute!” she said, shifting her body so she was on her knees.

“What?” the brunette inquired.

Faith grinned. Taking Cadence’s hand in both of her hands, she reared up, towering over Julian, her pretty lips parted as she lowered her head down and engulfed him in her mouth, except she didn’t stop, Further and further he traveled through her mouth and into her throat. Back and forth she moved, straw gliding in and out as she slowly deep throated it and him. He felt the rings of cartilage around him contract as she swallowed and he felt the dental floss shift. For a moment fear gripped him as he thought he was actually going to slide off the straw and down into her esophagus. It would give the term ‘sucked off’ a whole new meaning.

When finally she slid her mouth off of him, he sputtered and coughed, spitting up her gooey saliva. Then Cadence repeated the process, jamming the straw deep into her throat making a noise as she triggered her gag reflex before mastering it.

Pulling him free, again he turned his head to the side and spat up saliva.

Both Faith and Cadence brought their heads close to the straw, powerful tongues sweeping over him before sharing a kiss.

Abruptly, Faith turned on all fours, her delicious ass raised in the air and the moist swollen lips of her pink pussy peeking out.

Repositioning herself, Cadence moved him near Faith’s vagina, using her fingers to open the petals before nudging him into the opening. Gliding in easily, the slippery tissue rolled over him, enveloping him. It was heavy, dense and even with the straw supplying oxygen it was physically difficult to get a full breath. That said, it was a different experience than when he was confined in her ass, the interior of her cunt slick and secreting all sorts of fluid.

Cadence moved him in and out, driving him through the slick folds and then dragging him back out. Tethered to the straw, all he could do was try and time his breathing to the movements. As the pistoning continued, he could actually feel the flesh inside beginning to tremble and suspected the girl was approaching the big ‘O’. Once it arrived the flavor, texture, and viscosity of her secretions changed as her tissue came crashing down on him, it was like being hit with a tidal wave of molten flesh smothering his tiny body, before retracting and slamming down again and rolling him under the surface of the water. He tried to breathe but like being in the ocean depths, there was no air, only wetness and all he got was Faith’s come pouring into him before he was crushed again.

Bright white spots flashed inside the lids of tightly shut eyes. How he wasn’t battered unconscious, he had no idea. He was exceedingly grateful Faith’s orgasmic contractions were beginning to subside as he toyed with unconsciousness. Around his head from the flared opening in the straw came a gust of warm air, obviously Cadence blowing air into it. Gasping, he caught a breath, albeit a shallow one but still enough to banish the flickers tormenting his spotty vision. No sooner had the air entered, than the direction of the flow reversed, the rippled walls collapsing in around him as Cadence began to suck on the straw, pulling from the pool of accumulated fluid deep inside Faith.

After a minute or so, Cadence stopped slurping up Faith’s come and blew another life giving breath of air into the blonde’s vagina.

Gulping air, Julian expected he would slowly be withdrawn from within Faith as the girls reversed roles, but he wasn’t. Instead, he was left inserted. He could tell Faith was moving about by the undulation of the walls of his vaginal incarceration. How long were thy going to leave him there? Listening to the low thud of her heartbeats he tried to evaluate time by the frequency of heartbeats. What were they doing? Not that it really mattered because there was nothing he could do.

After an interminable amount of time, he was slowly extracted from Faith, gooey tendrils of congealing residue clinging to him as he came free. Trying to blink in an effort to clear his vision, it was Faith holding him and moving him toward the brunette.

Cheeks parts, he was pressed against taut fluked skin and even without being able to see, he knew the texture was ass, Cadence’s ass.

“Get him in there good and deep,” urged Cadence, wiggling her bottom.

Though small, Julian found the channel tight, hot, the juices still on his body facilitating his penetration into her bowels. In the darkness, the sound of her heart dominated over the other biological noises coming from above him. The air was dank, permeating his lungs before there was a rush of air through the air. “Fuck you Carver,” he wheezed. Was the sludge that was what was left of Henry still in her? He really had no desire to find out.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter, People in Glass Houses