- Text Size +

On the Loose

Reaching into the box, the girl removed the panties, examining them before setting them on top of the box lid and looking back in. Letting out a heavy sigh, she frowned and slowly shook her head, blonde haired tail swaying. Leaning to one side, she appeared to examine the small hole she had discovered in the box. Turning the box to the side with the hole, she touched an index finger to the cardboard near the area, pressing it inward.

“Well now,” she said, tone unimpressed, “it would appear there are some of you who have taken it upon yourselves to go on a bit of walkabout.” Her gaze swept over the room.

Josh could feel himself tensing, for a split second it felt as if she had made direct eye contact.

“I want you all to come out now,” she instructed, “no harm, no foul.”

Neither Josh nor Julian moved.

She chuckled sardonically, “If I have chase you, I promise, I’m not going to be very happy,” she explained, again looking around the room. “No one?” she queried.

“Don’t move a muscle,” Josh cautioned, keeping his voice low

“Fine,” the girl said, exasperation in her tone. “You two wait right there,” she instructed, pointing her right index finger at the box before bending sideways to pick up her phone from the night table.

“Two?” Josh said, “Did she just say two?” he asked, glancing at Julian. Who else had taken leave of the box?

“That she did, so one of the other jug heads must have wised up and decided to book it after we did,” he replied. “My money is on thickness,” he stated.

“Thickness?”

“Carver, you know, round boy, El Chubbo. Probably thought maybe there were donuts or something out here,” Julian said, snickering at his attempted humor.

She spent only a couple of seconds on the phone, before crawling off the bed.

Getting down on hands and knees beside the bed, she flipped the edge of the blanket up onto the bed, “Alright, I know you’re under there, you might as well come on out,” she coaxed, leaning down on an elbow.

With her between them and the bed, the two men could not see very much.

Angling her phone with free hand, she tapped the flashlight icon, shining the stark white LCD light under the bed. “There you are!” she exclaimed jubilantly, quickly switching the phone to her other hand and reaching under the bed.

“She got whoever left the shoebox after we did,” Josh said, shaking his head.

“Who is it? Can you see?” Julian asked.

“No, not yet,” Josh replied.

Sweeping the tiny man out from under the bed onto the carpet in front of her, she leaned back on her side again, flashing the light under the bed, “Anyone else under there?” she asked.

“It’s Ham,” Josh said, recognizing the muscular man.

“Good for you Ham,” congratulated Julian, grinning. “I thought all those steroid monkeys had miniature balls, but it looks like Ham actually grew a set and abandoned tweedledee and tweedlefat.”

Ham struggled to his feet, stumbling forward a couple of paces before falling back to the ground.

Catching the motion out of the corner of her eye, she pivoted her elbow and put her right index finger down on the center of his back, pinning him to the carpet and driving the air from his lungs.

Setting the phone screen side down on the carpet, flashlight still on, she reclined back up onto her knees, butt on her heels, removing her finger from Ham’s spine. Positioned as she was, she still absolutely dwarfed the tiny man sprawling on the ground in front of her.

“Hamilton,” she chastised, spreading her hands apart, an annoyed look on her lovely face as she shook her head.

Ham rolled to his side and tried to push himself up onto his feet again.

“What were you thinking?” she asked, putting her hands down near the end of her thighs and leaning forward, looming up over his tiny frame.

“This cannot possibly be good,” Josh murmured, shaking his head. “Not good at all.”

If Ham spoke, they were too far away and couldn’t hear it, but his body language and arm gestures looked like he was definitely pleading his case.

“And the other two?” she asked, cocking her head slightly to the side.

Ham shook his head and shrugged his shoulders.

“I see,” she stated, nodding. “And who’s bright idea was it make the escape? Josh?”

Ham nodded.

“What a stool pigeon,” Julian condemned, “he straight up just fingered you, fucking rat!”

“Yeah? Put yourself in his place standing there and tell me you wouldn’t be standing there in a puddle of your own piss,” Josh countered.

“I certainly wouldn’t have snitched, that’s for sure,” Julian asserted.

“Right,” Josh scoffed, looking at the other man, “pretty easy for you to say when you’re hiding behind a giant stuffed penguin.”

“I’m solid man,” Julian defended. “No one ever took a pinch because of me, ever.”

Turning his attention back to the girl, Josh snorted, “I would think getting arrested on some little drug charge is a lot different than what we got going on here,” he stated.

The girl looked up from Ham, eyes first surveying the darkness under the bed before scanning around the floor level of the room, searching for any trace of the two fugitives still at large.

When her verdant gaze passed over their hiding spot, Josh held his breath again, trying to keep his body from trembling. Nothing to see here, nothing to see here, he repeated in his mind, willing her to look elsewhere and trying not to shit a brick.

“If you come out now, I won’t be mad,” she promised, to playful, as she waited, swiveling her head. When no one appeared, she let out another long sigh and shook her head. “No?” she asked, looking back down to Ham and raising her eyebrows.

Ham shook his head, raising his arms in protest. Again they couldn’t tell what he was saying.

“Oh well, I guess I’m going to have to make an example,” she said glumly.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to share a review, provide some feedback, or lust leave a comment. It is always appreciated and motivating. Thanks for taking the time to read this story!