- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Once again, I'm sorry this took so long. My initial plan for this story was to have daily chapters, but I've found that I don't have the time for it. I'll be enforcing a limit on myself that I get at least 1 chapter a week out. But I will try to have it faster than that if possible. Hope you guys are enjoying the story so far :)

Tyler walks out of the bathroom with me nested between his 2 giant warm ass cheeks. As he walks, the 2 walls on either side of me are rubbing me up and down. The motion just helps me with my erection even more. I hear the bathroom door close and he continues to walk away. The motion of his 2 ass cheeks rubbing together is very calming and rhythmic. As far as I’m aware, I’m not that deep into his flesh yet, I should be able to go deeper in to reach his asshole. Right now, I’m just surrounded by ass flesh on all sides, no hole in sight. I stick my arms further in to see how much resistance the flesh is giving me, they don’t slide in easily, but it's not too tough either. Suddenly, Tyler’s entire body suddenly starts vibrating! I listen and I can hear him coughing. It’s still hard to comprehend how such an everyday thing has so much of an effect on me. I could feel the vibrations coming from all around me when he coughed. I shouldn’t let that distract me from my goal, getting to his asshole. I lunge myself forward and begin diving into his warm ass cheeks. This almost feels like a ride, the combination of his ass cheeks sliding up and down and me trying to slide through them is thrilling. As I continue to go forward, my nose picks up an odour. It’s a faint smell that smells like a mixture of sweat and shit. A moment later and the smell is almost overwhelming now, I know that I’m close. Dark hairs are beginning to show themselves all around me. I momentarily get stuck in a few of them, but I am able to free myself. I stick my hands out once more to prepare for another movement forward, and I touch something that feels spongy and moist. It must be Tyler’s asshole! I spread the ass flesh in front of my face apart and then I see it in all it’s glory. The thing stands in front of me with a colour mixture between pink and a bit of brown. I’m finally here.

It’s so hard to believe that I’ve even gotten here, I run up and rub my body against his asshole. It’s warm, moist and smelly. I find that I’m both hating and loving the smell at the same time. It feels like I should hate it, but knowing it’s coming from Tyler, the smell is almost comforting. My dick feels like it’s practically going to explode because of how hard it is, I know that it’s time. I lower my pants and once again begin to jack it. After doing this for a few seconds, I move my dick towards his asshole and begin to rub it there. Ooh this feels so good, the combination of the sponginess, moistness and warmth of his asshole is perfect. It would probably feel even better if I actually put it in, right now I’m just rubbing on the side. I begin to wonder if he would be able to feel this at all. As far as I can tell he has paid no attention to it, he’s just been continuing to walk. Slowly, I begin to start putting my dick into his asshole, and it feels great. The main difference with doing this is that it is a bit warmer, and my entire dick is being surrounded by the flesh. I start to get deeper and deeper with my thrusts, now I have a pattern going. I go at this for a minute or two, the feeling in my dick getting stronger and stronger as I go on. The motion of Tyler walking is also really helping me. I feel that I am getting closer and closer to cumming, I start to increase in my speed. Suddenly, I reach my climax. I continue thrusting as I feel jizz being shot out of my dick into Tyler’s asshole. After 5 seconds, it finally stops, and I start to remove my dick from Tyler's asshole. Holy crap, that is one of the best ejaculations I’ve ever had!

You know when you’ve watched some porn that makes you feel a bit guilty after you’ve came? Yeah, I’m having that feeling right now. But honestly, I’m half a centimetre, does it really matter? It’s not like I chose to be shrunk down like this. I continue to ponder these thoughts in my head when I realize that Tyler has stopped walking. I can hear cereal being poured into a bowl from somewhere outside of my prison. He must be getting ready to eat breakfast before he heads off to school. I can’t help but think about what it would be like if I was to be in his cereal bowl right now. I momentarily felt that it was a lost opportunity, but I realized that I’m being stupid. I can’t get everything done at once, the time I could have spent trying to get there was instead spent with Tyler’s asshole. That wasn’t wasted time! Sure I could be on the course of entering his digestive system right now, but that doesn’t need to happen immediately. There is still a lot of other things I can do. I can hear a fridge door open and close and Tyler begins to walk again. Suddenly, my entire world is shaken up as Tyler’s ass crack tightens up as he sits down. I barely have any room to move around anymore and I am pressed against his giant asshole. I barely hear a TV turn on and then Tyler begins to eat his cereal. Since my space is so cramped, the temperature is rising rapidly. Having both my body and Tyler’s warm ass cheeks surrounding me in a tight space does a very good job of making heat. I was just about to snuggle up when I heard a deep rumbling noise coming from above me. At first I didn’t realize what it was, but then I heard it again, and closer. It was coming from Tyler’s asshole.