- Text Size +

I knew exactly what was about to come, Tyler was going to fart on me! I looked up to see his asshole begin to pucker up, it only took another second before his asshole began to open up and a deafening roar began to sound from all around me. I felt the warm stinky air from his asshole fill up the open space all around me. I took a breath then and I could smell it, it was MUCH stronger than what I had been smelling near his asshole previously. The smell was bad and good in a way, the fact that it was coming from Tyler’s asshole made it that much better, just as it had previously. Because of that, I was even able to enjoy the smell in a way, it seems odd but I think you’d have to experience it yourself to understand it. I sat in the stinky fart air for a few minutes as Tyler continued to eat his cereal above me, completely oblivious of the effects that his fart had on me. The smell of the fart was still there in a way, but it was quite faint. I was about to wonder about why the smell had lasted so long when I realized what had happened. With me being directly under his asshole, the fart air had been launched directly at me. My whole body was smelling like the fart! I lifted my arm up to my nose and smelled it. Sure enough, I could smell the fart on me. Something about this made my dick get a bit hard again, despite only jacking off about 10 minutes ago. As Tyler continued to eat, I heard and felt a sound coming from above me that I couldn’t quite place, but soon realized it was a burp. I thought that he must be close to finishing his cereal, and almost right on cue, I felt him stand up.

Tyler stood up and began walking, the sudden change in position made me begin to fall away from his asshole. I grabbed the hairs on either side of me to keep me in position as Tyler began to walk and his ass cheeks were moving on either side of me. In the distance I hear what sounds like somebody coming down the stairs, soon after, I hear another voice. I recognize the voice as Tyler’s twin sister Rebecca. She is definitely somebody that I find attractive. Unlike Tyler, Rebecca is thinner and also more socially outgoing than Tyler is. Rebecca says to Tyler “Remember to not be doing anything tonight, you know why.”, Tyler replies “Yeah I remember, you don’t need to keep reminding me.”. Rebecca then leaves the room, leaving me very confused as to what they could be talking about, maybe some after school activity? Rebecca does do a lot of that stuff, but Tyler isn’t necessarily the type of person to do any of that. At this point, my arms are beginning to get tired of holding myself up on his ass hairs and I let go of them. This action begins to make me slide out of his ass crack, after a short minute I have slid through and landed laying on his boxers under his ass. I look in front of me and see a tight access point I could use to get to the front of his boxers, but it would be a tight fit. To my sides are his legs that I could scale down to get to his feet if I chose to. I contemplate my options but ultimately decide to go to his feet. Tyler walks to school, so if I go down now I may even be able to experience some of his foot sweat. Getting to his dick can wait a bit longer, I’m not in any rush to do anything.

I start moving myself towards his left leg and attempt to get a strong grip on his leg hairs, thankfully Tyler is not lacking in any way in the leg hair department, so that should make this trip a bit easier for me. Being up close to his leg now, it’s crazy how big his leg hairs are compared to me with my current shrunken size. They basically make a giant forest spanning far and wide. I begin to scale down and pass through the leg hole in his boxers so I am no longer in his boxers. I look down and can see the light coming from the bottom of his jean leg, this sight is especially interesting to me because I have been in the darkness of Tyler’s boxers for so long. This makes the view look more special since the brightness is such a shock, like I’m scaling my way down into the brightness of heaven or something. With it being Tyler’s body, I guess I could consider any part of him being heaven like really. As I was beginning to reach Tyler’s knee area, he started to walk again. This made it difficult for me to continue grabbing his leg hairs on my way down his leg. Suddenly, Tyler stopped moving and sat down on something, putting his upper leg up. I curse myself for not waiting to begin my descent, if I had begun now I would have been able to just walk across the top of his leg and already be halfway to my destination! Not wanting to waste any more time though, I continue my descent down the lower half of Tyler’s leg. As I reach the end, the area around me becomes a lot brighter due to being so close to the outside world now. Eventually, I reach the top of Tyler’s left foot sock. I survey the area around me and see the expansive top of Tyler’s giant sock covered left foot, but in front of his feet I spot both of his sneakers waiting to be put on. I need to hurry unless I want to be hit or crushed with his shoes. Quickly I lower myself and begin to slide my body down Tyler’s sock, eventually I have my entire lower body in with my arms and head outside. This feels really nice to me because I have most of my body being warmed up by Tyler’s ankle but I can still watch the outside world. But I know I don’t want to stay here so I bring my arms in and let my body start falling deep into Tyler’s sock. Eventually I reach the bottom of his sock and am being pushed against Tyler’s warm heel. At this point I am starting to pick up a scent of foot odour, but it hasn’t gotten that strong just yet. Knowing the place I want to be is by his toe area, I begin to devise my plan to get there. Since he isn’t standing right now, I can just slowly crawl my way under his foot to his toe area. If he stands, I should be fine because when he sat on my earlier this morning, I was totally fine. Content with this, I began to crawl my way under his foot. It felt nice to have the warm soft foot flesh above me as I was making my way towards his toes. I was nearly there after a few moments when the area around me moved. Suddenly, nearly all the light coming from the sock around me disappeared and turned into darkness, Tyler was putting his shoes on! I tried to quickly make it the rest of the way but not too long after Tyler stood up and I suddenly had no room to move and felt completely squished. Tyler began to walk creating a pattern of being squashed and then being free. He stopped for a moment as I heard what sounded like him putting his backpack on, and then I heard a door open. Tyler was starting his walk to school, with me in his shoe!