- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

        Here's the second chapter nobody asked for accept myself! Enjoy!

        Meanwhile back at a certain studio, a certain receptionist was checking the contents of her purse.

        “Heading home Debra?” Asked the inquisitive young director.

        “Yes, but that’s none of your business Mr. Thomas.”

        “Debra call me Jack, you know I’d love to come home with you, but today I got to send the footage to the father company.” Jack said with no seriousness to his voice.

        “Oh Please Mr. Thomas, I really must be going, things to do you know.” Debra said as she zipped up her purse to leave.

        “I hear studio Gemz was a fake company hiring illegal immigrants, the father company bought them out. All the illegals were sent back to their respective countries.” Jack said smiling.

        “Interesting story, how was the luncheon with the studio Gemz today.” Debra asked sarcastically.

        “Funny thing, no one ever showed up…” They both smirked. “Well you have a good night Debra.”

        “I will… Jack.”         

        As Debra arrived home, she locked her apartment door behind her.

        After taking care of a few things she sat in her favorite sexy lingerie atop her bed. Next to her was her freshly opened purse.

        “Maggie, Molly, you two must wake up.”

        Two girls who were naked and not much more than an inch tall stared up out of a giant bag of some kind.

        “What the hell have you done to us?” The two scared girls yelled to the giant in unison.

        “Of don’t fret. I’m quite the fan of Studio Gemz leading Twin models.” She smiled.

        The two girls inside the bag didn’t like how the large giant smiled. “If you’ve seen a modeling work and like us so much, then let us go!”

        “Of course I will girls, but the state says your illegal immigrants from the south.” She picked up one of the girls carefully from her purse brining her to her massive face. “So of course I will be sending you down south via the quickest method.” Debra evilly grinned.

        “What are you doing?” The girl yelled as she fell into a pile of what looked like yellow goop.

        “You see, I really want a baby, but the doctors say I’m sterile. But you know maybe if I get some of this semen in real deep into my pussy maybe a miracle will occur.” Debra laughed as she used what looked like a turkey baster to suck up Molly alongside a few hundred milliliters of cold sperm.

        Maggie watched helplessly as her twin sister was sucked into the tube. Their standing above her the giant dropped her black panties. Maggie watched in horror as the contents of the baster was shot deeply into the giant woman’s snatch.

        “Your sister has now gone down far south. Would you like to join her Molly, or is it Maggie? You two really look a lot alike you know.”

        “Go to hell bitch! Release her!”

        “No. Now tell me, do you want to join her?”

        “Go to hell!” Maggie screamed at the enormous woman.

        “Suit yourself, I was just trying to be nice, one last reunion.”

        Maggie wailed as she was dropped plunging into the cold stinky sperm. Staring up she saw a giant baster start sucking everything around her.

        “It’s time honey for your return to the deep dark south.”

        Maggie was gagging and screaming on sperm as she was jostled inside the tube before she last saw a puckered hole from the giant’s backside.

        Like a giant pipe releasing all its pressure at once, Maggie was shot into a hot orifice, choking on the sperm as she hit something hard and pudgy like gardening soil.

        Debra lied down and started to finger herself as the twin girls from studio Gemz did their last performance inside her. She couldn’t help but turn on the TV and switch on the AD network which featured two twin girls showing off their bikinis.

Real End

Chapter End Notes:

        I’m really glad I edited the first chapter and added this new chapter, why? My first version was too shoddy and rushed. Hell I released it after having stayed up for over 35 hours straight. Anyways I hope you enjoyed the added chapter as well. A certain fan, You know who you are, I’m glad I was able to add in a Debra scene for you. Jack and Debra are prominent in the Studio Series, but never do much other then act as plot devices. So Debra getting her own role is awesome and dangerous for me as a writer. Anyways if you liked Debra’s inclusion, let me know. Maybe next time Jack can get a scene, or perhaps he’s best left as is, being sinister in the shadows.

          As always I congratulate you if you read this far, and I hope you can do me the honor of pointing out any mistakes you saw, or provide me with positive criticism or feedback. Knowing people enjoy my stories can't help but make me want to write more.

          Oh, and by the way, authors on GTSW? Where's The Unaware Transformation Stories! WTUTS!# I challenge other authors to do some please! Since me and few others only seem to rarely do them...

           Thank you,

          EricAFreak