[Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

        A Film Studio, a shady director, and an unknown shrink factor. This is a world in which the famous actors start as nobodies. And the nobodies of the world are the unknown actors who never become famous. Here in this Studio, Director Jack Thomas puts on a show that his clientele are interested in. Shows where the Actors think their alone, when their anything butt.

        Todays participants come from just next door today. And boy are they in for a treat!

        So please proceed up the stairs after I buzz you in, for this story, you may choose the right or left door, it's your choice. But if you choose to leave, make sure you stop by for the complimentary free lunch first, to give your complaint to me, the Chef.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: X
Categories: Insertion, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Couples, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Lesbians, Unaware, Vore, Watersports, Butt Characters: None
Growth: Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Shrink Studio
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes
Word count: 4360 Read: 17223
Published: May 05 2016 Updated: June 02 2016
Story Notes:

        Here's the newest edition to my Shrink Studio Series! Todays tale is a bit gruesome. Though thier will probably be comments saying I wasn't descritpive enough... But oh well, hope you all enjoy it. I really should have put in a Jack and Debra scene at the end.

1. The Studio’s Competition by EricAFreak [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstar (3681 words)

2. Twin Roles by EricAFreak [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstar (679 words)

        Here's the second chapter nobody asked for accept myself! Enjoy!