- Text Size +

Although the thought of being on your giant girlfriend and helping them clean the grime off of their body was both an interesting idea and an excuse for Angel to stare at Demetria’s naked body, it would have been far easier had the duo opted for a bath instead of a shower. The shower did a well enough job of getting Demetria clean, and the warm scent from the very rare times she actually put on the lotion that they provided for her, being the Queen of Hell had it’s perks and smelling like warm honey was one of them, made this all the more delightful. It was more or less a shower with Angel just being there to entertain herself by getting wet and doing her best to help clean Demetria, mostly around her left hand where she was sitting. Of course, doing this shower wise also presented various threats. The threat of falling and cracking her skull on the hard tub flooring was one, the threat of disappearing down the drains was another, and finally, the warm water itself was scalding hot, Angel wasn’t quite as built to take on the warmth of the water like Demetria was.


Angel did not complain, doing her best to clean Demetria. It was slow going with just using one hand, and though she was sure to get an earful later, Demetria decided to use her left hand in order to help clean her body herself. She began with a large blob of soap onto her left hand, it completely covered poor Angel, who tried to fight to the top to complain. Before she got the chance, Demetria was already rubbing her hand against her right shoulder and arm in order to clean it off as best as she could. This of course sandwiched Angel, who wildly protested to this, due to the firm feeling she got from the sandwiching, it also put quite a bit of pressure on her body. It wasn’t anything she couldn’t handle, but she would have liked to have more time to prepare for this to happen to her.


Eventually, Demetria stopped and let Angel rest on her hand, with Angel coughing a bit and breathing somewhat heavily for a few seconds. “What were you doing!?” Angel shouted as water washed off the soap on her body.


“Cleaning off my shoulders, since although I appreciate your desire to help, you’re sort of limiting my ability to clean with one of my hands.” Demetria answers


“I can clean just fine. It’s just, It would be a lot easier if I didn’t have to risk falling to my death.” Angel commented


“Well, next time I’ll take a bath. In the meantime, I have a little plan. I’ll let you clean a tight spot that you could probably clean better than I could” Demetria commented, bringing Angel up to her face, right above her cleavage. “I know you’ve been in there a lot today, but it really would be the easiest area for you to clean with the smallest amount of risk.”


Angel smirks “Trust me, I’m not complaining” With that, she lets herself be covered in soap before jumping right between Demetria’s breasts in order to do her best to clean them at her tiny size. At first, the strategy seems to work, as Angel is able to effectively lather the area between Demetria’s breasts with soap. Then, it gets a bit more complicated, the water is only barely able to slip by, creating a lot of pressure pushing Angel downwards into a more snug position than she had faced before. Demetria’s breasts were everywhere around her, she couldn’t really even see anything other than her breasts, completely encompassed by them. Suddenly, the pressure was totally gone, leaving Angel falling as she realized her predicament. “Help!” She cried out, sliding down Demetria’s body, only barely managing to place her arm enough inside of Demetria’s belly button to slow herself so Demetria could nab her out of the air.


When Angel was brought back up to Demetria’s worried face, she was shivering, heart pounding as she thought she was about to die. “Okay, no more showering for the day” With that, Demetria turned the shower off, and carefully got out. Cautiously she placed Angel on the counter and dried off. Demetria temporarily disappeared, before coming back into the bathroom wearing a different set of bra and underwear. It was the same exact style of the previous one, but was of course cleaned by her staff. Another one of her many privileges now that she was queen.


Demetria brought her scared friend to her bed, turning off the light, and ensuring the sound proof curtain on Satena’s cell was closed. Often, Demetria let Angel choose where she slept, and tonight was no different. Angel chose her favorite spot, Demetria’s stomach. The outside, not the inside. It was soft yet warm, and the gurgling often provided a soft sound to distract Angel whenever she had something on her mind when she was worried, although occasionally it forced her to think of the bad times she had obtained her. Tonight, the soft gurgles of her lover’s stomach couldn’t distract her from the fear she had faced at the prospect of almost dying in the bathroom. To try and comfort herself, she decided to grab herself a kiss and sleep near Demetria’s face. This decision came at a time when Demetria was asleep, and waking the giant wasn’t easy. Angel would be unable to do so on her own, and so she knew she would have to trek to her girlfriend’s face herself if she wanted that kiss for comfort. Of course, in the way of that stood, or rather laid, Demetria’s gigantic body. She would likely have to take at least fifteen minutes worth of walking in order to get herself to Demetria’s face. “Well, I suppose I should get going” Angel sighed, as she began to trudge onwards.


The first part of the trek was rather simple. All Angel had to do was walk along the flat surface of Demetria’s body. Her bare feet stepped on Demetria’s red exterior as she continued to walk and walk. Eventually, the most difficult portion arrived. Would she try and climb over, go through, or go around Demetria’s breasts? Going through seemed like the most direct yet it could likely result in her being stuck there until morning, perhaps even accidentally crushed between her lover’s breasts. Going around seemed like the easiest to accomplish, but if she were to accidentally tickle Demetria at any point, she could also end up crushed. Going over the top held similar risks, however, it was more difficult than the other two options.


Angel finally decided upon her decision and went right towards the side of Demetria’s right breast. There, she could grab onto the side of the bra and traverse her way across. Angel latched on tight and began making her way across. It was more difficult than expected. First, the soft material used for Demetria’s bra wasn’t the easiest to grip at her tiny size, secondly, Angel was far less physically fit, making the task quite difficult without the lack of grip she was set back with.


Angel continued to make her way across before her right arm lost it’s grip and slipped. “Oh no, oh no!” She breathed to herself, trying to pull herself back up, at this point, she felt her left hand slipping as well. Angel closed her eyes and braced for the impact of the bed, hoping it didn’t spur Demetria to turn in her sleep. Her arms gave out and she fell right onto the pillowy cushion of the bed. It was much softer than anticipated. As she looked up to her sleeping girlfriend, she was relieved to find Demetria hadn’t decided to turn over in her sleep. Angel got up and made her way towards Demetria’s nearby hand. This was also more difficult than expected, the soft sheets engulfed and swallowed her up upon many occasions as she sank into the soft surface, creating mountains of soft fabric all around her. Angel made progress across the white sheets, navigating herself to Demetria’s very red hand. She placed her arms up on Demetria’s closest finger and pulled herself up. Her already waning strength barely managed to bring her up.


Angel breathed deeply before progressing. She walked, determined to get her kiss to calm herself. Of course, the falling onto the bed hadn’t helped this, but Angel wasn’t one to simply give up in such a situation. Her walking eventually got her right up to Demetria’s sleeping face. Angel had to admit, Demetria was quite adorable when she slept. Taking this mental note, she dragged herself up to Demetria’s face, glad Demetria wasn’t ticklish in the facial region. Slowly, she stepped over to the two lips that she had gone on her quest for. Angel got down and kissed the giant set of lips, letting her face be comforted by the feeling of Demetria’s lips. It wasn’t quite the same as when Demetria was awake, but it was enough to comfort her.


What happened next completely shredded this comfort, Demetria gave her unusual yawn while sleeping. Angel normally knew to expect this, but in this situation, it totally had slipped her mind. With her body in a precarious situation, she did the only thing she could do. Angel feel right inside, while screaming “Ah, Demetria, wake up!” Before the noise could get too far, Demetria’s lips sealed as her mouth stopped it’s yawn as if just to trap Angel with sadistic cruelty. With the situation as dire as it was, Angel was sure she had almost been swallowed instantly, instead, she found herself hugging Demetria’s tongue as her life depended on it. In this situation, the slippery yet soft tongue had been more than just something for Demetria to tease Angel with. Angel was too happy to care about what she did next. At the relief of her feeling somewhat of safety, she kissed the tongue with glee. It was far better than being swallowed, she reasoned internally, despite the fact that she honestly wasn’t thinking logically when she performed this action.


Of course, she perhaps celebrated too soon. Angel felt the soft tongue overpower her as it raised itself to the roof of her mouth, as if trying to get her to let go. Angel resisted, holding on for dear life. “Please let me out!” Angel cried, as the severity of her situation increased. Of course, the cry was muffled by both being inside Demetria’s mouth and the tongue itself. It didn’t help the saliva that was covering her body was around her mouth area due to her combination of kiss and scream. For several seconds, Angel’s grip slowly began to loosen itself. The slippery tongue was simply too much for her to hold onto. “Please help!” She cried, feeling her grip giving out. Just as it seemed it was all over and her grip gave out. A miracle happened, Demetria awakened and jolted upright, letting Angel fall from headed to the back of her throat right back onto her tongue. Carefully, Demetria opened up her mouth and used two fingers to retrieve Angel.


Demetria is quite concerned “Angel! What were you doing!? You could have been swallowed, and I wouldn’t have known until it was perhaps too late!”


Angel shivers, the cold air combined with the saliva from Demetria’s body was not a good combination. “I couldn’t sleep… I was trying to get myself a kiss to comfort myself” Her mind raced over the situation, tears slightly forming in her eyes “I didn’t mean to worry you or get trapped in your mouth…”


Demetria gently pressed Angel against her chest. “Shh, it’s okay. You’re fine. I know you’re worried about potentially getting crushed between my breasts, but you should sleep there for the night. My heartbeat should be soothing enough for you”


Angel comments “But, I’ve been between your breasts so much today. Not that I mind, but generally it’s more of a treat rather than a daily occurrence”


Demetria smiles “Consider it a treat for being daring enough to go for a kiss while I was asleep” She brings Angel up before kissing her small body. “There, you got your comforting kiss. I know a different place you could sleep, it’ll keep you comfy and snug.” She reaches over into a small dresser and pulls out some fluffy looking socks.


“What are you going to do with those?” Angel asked, curious. Demetria didn’t respond, simply dropping Angel into one of the socks. “Ooo, these are soft” She comments, looking up to her giant lover with a smile. Of course, this wasn’t the end of this process, as Demetria brought the sock to its corresponding foot.


“I think you know what I’m about to do” Demetria answers with a smile. Demetria then slipped the sock on before Angel could say another word, trapping her snuggly between the soft sock and the firm yet soft sole of Demetria’s foot. The socks were of a special design, supposed to be used to prevent your feet from getting smelly and sweaty with a light design that some would say allow the foot to ‘breathe’. In turn, this allowed Angel to breathe well enough to remain conscious until sleep conquered her body.


The next morning, Demetria and Angel were out again, exploring and having fun with their time. Despite having many responsibilities, Demetria was able to get away with just hanging out and having fun with Angel quite a bit thanks to her advisors. In the meantime, demons who were generally less active took care of the palace in which they all stayed. There were three main sectors, the first and most important throne room, styled like the greek parthenon. Then there was the Queen’s sector, which included a banquet hall, her personal room, a few rooms for servants, and a gym in case anyone decided they wanted to work out. The rooms in the Queen’s sector were defined by the colors of red and gold. All the carpets were adorned with this colors, and a majority of the building was either made of materials of this color or painted to look like these colors. The advisors didn’t quite have the extravagant luxuries that the Queen had, but their rooms were still fairly nice, as well as having a roman styled senators room for them to discuss and converse with one another.


Daysha didn’t mind her job, and she was one of the best at cleaning the palace. She worked her butt off every nonexistent morning and night. As had been known throughout the castle, she was very interested in Demetria, but of course, Demetria was taken. To be so easily denied by her crush’s love for an Angel infuriated her, as a result, she tried to prove she was far more worthful to Demetria than Angel. Thus far, it wasn’t working, but Daysha continued trying.


Carefully, Daysha entered the Queen’s room. Demetria would specifically request for Daysha to clean her room, not only because she was so good at it, but it would often preoccupy and distract her enough to leave Demetria alone throughout the day. Of course, Daysha would always come and check on Satena. “Hello former boss” Daysha commented with a smile. Though she now worked for Demetria, who she obviously liked a whole lot more, she had no ill feelings towards her former boss. Satena would normally never say anything back, but Satena had been formulating a plan for a while, and she knew Daysha was the key.


“Hey, Daysha, would you like to help me with something?” Satena asked, an evil grin stretched across her face.


Daysha stood for a second before answering “Uh, depends on what it is”


Satena paces around slightly and begins “Well, I couldn’t help but notice overhearing you talk about how much you love Demetria. Perhaps we could work together to get Angel out of the way in order to free Demetria up for you.”


Daysha chuckles “As much as I’d love to get rid of Angel to free Demetria up for myself, that wouldn’t work for several reasons. Demetria would be in shambles, considering their relationship, Demetria would never be the same. Angel is also a nice little girl, I wouldn’t want to see her get hurt as much as I want her out of the picture. Plus, that would imply me helping you, as I would never do this on my own, and that would get me in major trouble. I’d rather not be devoured by the Queen, as lovely as that might sound…” She whispered the last six words to herself.


Satena asks for clarification“So, you don’t want to see Angel hurt, but you want Demetria to yourself?”


Daysha nods with a smile “Yes, that is what I would want.”


Satena smirks “Then girl, do I have the plan for you. Please lean in and listen to me carefully” She had to hide a snicker, Daysha had a good heart, but her desires is what Satena could twist most easily...