- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This one is actually a sequel to another story: http://binary-prophet.deviantart.com/art/The-Catgirl-Massacre-531779725

The Commissioner wanted Holo from Spice and Wolf going on a casual crushing spree with tiny cat-girls. Expect feet, vore, and some insertion.

 

---------------------

 

 

“Okay, the coast is clear. Move!”

Seizing the opportunity, Emily and her fellow cat-girls rushed across the hallway like scurrying rodents. Even in the dead of night, especially because it was night, they had to exercise caution lest they be spotted and killed like vermin. Their target was somewhere in the inn. In a room in the next hallway if their information was correct.

They were ten in number. All that remained of their band of cat-girls after their latest excursions. Those who were left behind as everyone else went out and searched for food, and in turn the survivors who were spared the horrid massacre that befell their friends. After they had failed to return for hours a scout was sent out and brought back the news. The wolf got them. The great slayer of small women like Emily: Holo.

“Stop!” The leader of their entourage, the fair-skinned Marissa ordered at an intersection. The ground trembled with footsteps and they all huddled to the wall. Moments later a stewardess strolled by, walking right past them without suspecting a thing. Once the path was clear the cat-girls resumed their stride along the wooden floors.

Emily lagged behind her peers. Not from laziness; quite the opposite in fact. Her duty was integral to their outing this evening. Secured around her back was a vial half the size of her body that was filled with a clear water-like liquid. Their secret weapon against the titan who had wronged them; a poison capable of killing even a human in mere seconds. Emily felt no pity for the woman. Holo had plagued their kind for too long. Now, was the time for retribution.

The group wrapped around a corner, Marissa quickly signaling for them to stop once again. Another stewardess stood in their path. She was carrying a tray of steaming food, a roast bird of some sort with a side of soup. Off to the side was a towering brown bottle of brandy. “Miss Holo, your dinner is ready. I’ll leave it here as you requested.” After knocking she set the tray down and politely walked off in the opposite direction of the cat-girls.

What luck! Emily shared a look with her friends, all of them giving a unified nod as Emily broke off from the pack. There couldn’t have been more than a minute before Holo would grab her meal so she had to hurry. Ignoring the immense weight in her steps, the blonde bolted across the floor and undid the ropes that secured the vial in place. Up close the smell of the food was the best she had ever sensed, but this was not the time for that. Hoisting the vial over the soup, she dumped it all into the bowl. She smiled in satisfaction as the soup didn’t seem to change in the slightest.

BOOM! BOOM!

Footsteps. The she-wolf was approaching. Emily had run off before she could even process it, vial in tow. She gave the group a confident grin. In turn they all seemed barely able to hold in their excitement. Even Marissa offered an approving nod.

The door opened right as they all managed to hide around a corner. Emily dared to take a peek around. She wanted to see the face of the demon who took all her friends from her.

She looked every bit like the stories that surrounded her. Tall and lithe with orange-brown hair, and a pair of wolf ears and poufy tail to match. A slender, youthful face with soft but intelligent brown eyes. She was dressed like any other traveler, in a cloak and trousers. Though Emily’s eyes focused on her boots. The thick treads were caked in mud. How many of her friends met their ends under those boots? It was horrifying just to speculate.

Holo took her meal with a content smile and returned to her room. Marissa signaled for them to move in. After all, they needed to confirm their kill. Squeezing their diminutive frames under the doorway was simple. Holo sat deeper in the room at a wooden table, eating away like she’d been starved for days.

Emily creeped deeper into the humble inn room, carefully carrying the empty vial as she watched. She watched Horo gorge herself. The woman wolfed down shameless servings of food, only broken by the moments she took to chug her brandy instead. Just not the soup. A dreadful thought crossed the cat-girl’s mind; what if Holo ignored the soup and this was all for waste? No, she couldn’t think like that. Any moment now and – aha. There it was, Holo guzzling down a healthy serving of her soup bowl.

Emily veered and basked in everyone’s elated faces. Victory was theirs. Now it was just a matter of time before the poison would do its job and they could put this monster behind them.

It felt like it was taking forever. Emily, as well as many of her friends, were leaning forward in anticipation, counting the seconds until the poison worked its magic. It was as if time had slowed to a standstill. The moments passed for what felt like a long time. Too long. The cat-girls began to give each other confused looks. Emily looked to Marissa, who bit her lip in trepidation. “Did it not work?” Emily silently mouthed to their impromptu leader. Marissa didn’t seem to have an answer.

“L-Look!” Emilia piped up, loudly, and pointed at Holo.

Fighting the urge to hush the naïve brunette, Emily turned and gasped. Holo’s eyes were shut and she wasn’t moving. “We did it?” She choked on air, a wide smile forming.

“She’s dead!” The girls cheered and embraced one another. It was easily the happiest everyone had been since Holo massacred their friends. A celebration well earned. Emily dropped the vial to join in the festivities.

A lethal mistake.

“….Eh…?” Holo’s eyes fluttered open as the sound of the vial hitting the floor echoed across the room. She turned with a dazed look in her eyes and looked right at the cat-girls, her eyes swiftly coming into focus.

“S-She was asleep?” Emilia’s elated tone turned to sheer terror in an instant.

“Run!” Marissa bellowed out.

Suddenly wide awake and alert, Holo was on her feet before anyone could react. The wolf-girl thundered across the floor faster than any of the cat-girls could have hoped to outrun. Emilia narrowly avoided a trampling by diving out of the way. Not that it mattered, Holo now stood in front of the door, between the cat-girls and their only means of escape. Her predatory grin said she knew it too. Her eyes dared any of them to step forward and try to get past her. Compared to her none of the smaller woman stood higher than a few inches. Against her giant self that towered so effortlessly above them there was no chance of sliding by.

“Well look at this, more little rodents.” She said with a slur. That plus the rosiness in her cheeks gave away how inebriated she was. “Don’t you guys know what I do with little rodents?” She brought her finger to her lips and nibbled at a digit. Holo drew in a sharp breath as she slowly pulled a leg up and then another, removing both of their boots to reveal dainty, slender bare feet.  Everyone knew what came next.

“S-Scatter!”

The cat-girls all ran in various directions at Marissa’s command. All of them terrified as the singular question rang in their minds; why didn’t the poison work? Whatever the reason, it didn’t matter now.

After nudging her boots over the doorway Holo stepped out towards the fleeing cat-girls. Her bare feet thundered along the wooden floors, leaving damp imprints of her lithe soles wherever she stepped. Mary paled as she turned and saw a foot rise into the air. It ventured towards Marissa, toes wriggling.

“Marissa look out!”

But it was too late. The foot came down upon their group leader. Marissa was trapped under her toes, fighting to push them off as desperately as she could. The woman who so selflessly rallied them together upon the news of the massacre of all their friends. Now she was helpless beneath Holo’s unrelenting toes. The toes clenched and crushed her into a red mess of gore.

Emily screamed, pushing her body even further after seeing what became of her beloved friend. The floor wasn’t safe. Staying there only assured their own deaths, but where else could they go? Everything in the room was too big to climb or too spacious to function as a hiding space. Save for one thing: the bed. Desperate, Emily rushed towards it and tried to drown out the gleeful hums of their immense tormentor. Her gaze focused on Holo’s feet as the wolf-girl raised her bloody sole up in search of another victim.

She could only watch, horrified as the foot hovered over their scout Karen. The raven-haired cat-girl had always boasted that she could outrun anything, even a human. Now it seemed she had the chance as Holo’s slender sole came down upon her. Karen barely dodged it, but before she could breathe a sigh of relief Holo’s other foot crashed into her. There was a sickening crunch and an ear curdling scream, both drowned out by a satisfied chuckle from Holo. Her foot twisted against the ground, smearing Karen’s bloody remnants along the floor beneath her slender foot.

It was a travesty to behold, but in such a tragic death Emily found the time to escape the hell of the floor and climb up the bed via its drooping blankets. It wasn’t much of a safe haven. In fact, it left her incredibly open and easy to spot. But it was all she could manage. From her perch Emily turned and watched as the scene unfolded.

Holo’s visage was the stuff of nightmares. Content, a satisfied smile that reveled in the wanton murder she was indulging herself in. The she-wolf moved with grace, unleashing a merciless stampede of stomps onto the fleeing cat-girls. Almost as if she were dancing. Even drunk Holo moved with a level of fluidity and precision that assured she always effortlessly hit her mark. Poor Emilia was next, crushed in an instant beneath the sweaty, pink sole. Holo didn’t bat an eye over the crushed girl, already forgetting her and moving onto the next.

From her perch Emily caught a brief glimpse at the wolf-girl’s foot. Much of the blood of her friends had already been mixed into the sheen of sweat decorating Holo’s sole. All that remained of her friends were the tiny imprints their corpses left behind, looking like little more than faded tattoos. Several bones were adhered to the sole. Still coated in the blood of their owners. Emily wretched, too frightened to even speak out to warn her friends.

 Holo’s foot had already chosen its next target. The slender foot hovered over Laura next. The brunette cat-girl was the youngest of the bunch, barely old enough to wander out onto food expeditions. She left out a shrill scream as Holo’s toes slammed her into the ground. Ignoring Laura’s screams for help, or rather, fueled by them, Holo leaned forward, grin widening. Laura screamed in agony. The grotesque sounds gave Emily goosebumps. All the poor young girl managed to accomplish was encouraging Holo to drag it out. Her toes lifted, giving Laura just a moment of respite before pressing her into the floor once more. Then they clenched and lifted the girl up by her screaming head. In plain view of all the other tiny cat-girls, Holo’s toes clenched and Laura’s head exploded like a watermelon, coating her shapely toes in red gore. Laura’s headless corpse fell the floor and was promptly stepped on once again as Holo looked for more prey.

Most of the cat-girls had managed to hide themselves under furniture while Holo picked them apart. Save one; the ever stubborn Maria. The fool was making a break for the door in all the confusion. Emily couldn’t bear to watch, yet remained unable to look away from what was to happen.

A fleshy blur suddenly cut Maria off. Unable to stop herself, she slid right against the side of Holo’s foot. “And where do you think you’re going?” Her hands rested on her hips as she slurred more of her words.

Maria grit her teeth and ran in the opposite direction, and was promptly cut off by Holo’s other foot. She tried another mad dash only for the she-wolf to adjust her footing yet again. The game seemed as if it would never end. However, strangely enough, Maria’s fourth dash made it past Holo’s feet and put her back on course to the door. Or rather, Holo didn’t bother trying to blockade her again. She smirked and curled her toes behind Maria. With a bit of precision and a skillful flick the cat-girl was sent flying and smacked against the very same door she was fleeing towards.

She fell down flat on her stomach. One of her arms was bent the wrong way; but bearing through the pain, Maria crawled towards the door anyway. Her stubborn will kept her going. Safety was right there. Mere inches away. Holo planted her big toe on Maria, and slowly dragged her away with a devious chuckle.

“No!” Maria clawed at the wooden floorboards. Anything to prolong her life. Even the slightest modicum of hope that she could get on the other side of that doorway was enough to make her try.

All her struggles meant nothing against Holo’s big toe. The shapely digit was too strong and easily dragged Maria back. Bones audibly popped from the pressure. Then, with a bit of added pressure, Maria was ripped apart. Her lower half finally gave way and tore off, her innards and blood spewing onto the floor as she let out one last stubborn scream

“Now she was a fighter.” Holo grinned and stomped on the remains. Her eyes scanned for more cat-girls. Emily quickly crouched down, somehow overlooked by the woman massacring them. Holo closed her eyes. There was a brief pause as the triangular ears at the top of her head twitched. She grinned and turned to the table, taking loud steps towards it. Her foot lazily kicked a table leg, forcing some woman to shriek from below.

From where she was Emily could see her. Cheryl. Always the prima donna who insisted she was the most beautiful. Now the blonde was met with Holo’s bloody toes.

Holo was looking right at the table. Without a doubt she knew someone was below it, just out of sight. “Now where can they be hiding?” Her foot tapped, the quakes in the ground enough to make Cheryl stumble. Almost as if Holo knew, her foot inched forward until her bare sole now loomed over the young woman. Her thin foot remained poised above her. Long enough for the image to sink in. For the grotesque gore of Maria’s mangled remains to be permanently embedded into Cheryl’s mind. A bead of sweat, mixed with a thick wad of blood, fell on top of the cat-girl and drenched her.

“Hmm…” Holo had a wicked grin as the foot tapped the ground once more and casually crushed Cheryl. A quick motion, barely lasting a moment. Yet still enough for a few bones to pop and for Cheryl to cry out in pain. The foot came down a second time, popping more bones and bruising more skin. Then a third. A fourth. A fifth. Emily lost track as she watched. Holo idly tapped her sweat-laded sole on the girl.

The injuries only grew worse by the moment. A couple taps was relatively minor, but in moments Cheryl had cuts against her skin. Bruises on her beautiful face. Stains in her flawless blonde hair. The appearance she took such pride in was shattered by Holo merely tapping her foot. Instead she started to look deformed, bones out of place and broken or misshapen and only growing worse with every tap. At first Cheryl screamed and pleaded for it to stop. By the tenth time Holo crushed her even that proved too much as her vocal chords gave way. She screamed silently, her body steadily collapsing under the she-wolf’s immense weight until finally the crunch of her body bursting into a splatter was heard.

There were no words. Only a satisfied smile from Holo as she shut her eyes and focused her ears once more. Another twitch of her ears and she turned towards a shelf by the bed. Her tongue danced around her lips.

Emily bit her thumb. She saw the rest of their group flee under that shelf. Three cat-girls total. Plenty to keep Holo busy. Her eyes flickered to the door. Now, would she be so busy she wouldn’t notice Emily making a run for it? That was the question.

Holo stopped just shy of the shelf with a hand on one hip. A nonchalant stance that only showed how easy this all was for her. She knelt down and peeked beneath. Whatever it was she saw had her flash the widest, toothiest, most chilling smile yet. Like a bolt of lightning her hand lashed out and pulled back with three cat-girls in hand.

“I don’t know why you little things always think you can hide. You think these ears are for show?” Holo’s tail brushed back and forth as she walked back to her bed. She turned around, seemingly unaware of Emily as she plopped herself down.

By the time Emily realized what was coming it was already too late. Her sky had been replaced by the curvature of Holo’s rear. In the seconds it took to scramble herself to get moving it had already crushed her into the bed. The only thing sparing her from becoming yet another splatter so the softness of the bed itself. She struggled, for all the good it would do her.

The three cat-girls were helpless in Holo’s mighty grasp. Sharon, the bravest of their lot who was currently wetting herself. Yuli, the wannabe songstress screaming her precious lungs out. And of course Diana, the one who was always there to comfort the others, crying with shame and fear. Their number was up. It was just a matter of how Holo would do it.

Their answer came in the form of Holo parting her lips. A slew of hot, alcohol-filled air washed over them, nearly making Yuli retch. Holo’s tongue poked out and danced around her lips, coating them in the shine of her sticky saliva as her mouth opened further. Her pronounced canines were on display, sharp enough to impale a woman, along with the rest of her mouth. A muggy, humid cavern where the walls were a squishy red and the floor was a slimy pink. Saliva coated the sides and connected the roof of Holo’s mouth to her tongue in thin lines of saliva. Each breath broke several strands and the next moment brought more. Pools of saliva swished beneath her tongue.

Silently, with only the eager look of a predator on her face, Holo plucked Diana from her palm first and dangled her overhead like a cat would a mouse. Her hand released the cat-girl and she plummeted right into the she-wolf’s awaiting gullet. Holo squirmed against Emily, humming approvingly at whatever taste Diana offered. The only saving grace Emily had to being crushed under Holo’s taught rear was that she was spared the horror of watching this play out. Without so much as chewing once Holo swallowed, a particularly thick bulge sliding down her throat.

“Mmm~” The mouth reopened, clean and slimy as ever as she grabbed Yuli next.

The poor girl screamed. “N-No! Please stop!” All her pleas were ignored as Holo tossed her into her mouth without pause. The screaming persisted, muffled against Holo’s closed mouth. Her tongue rolled over Yuli, effectively smothering in the pink appendage’s slimy saliva. Yuli was momentarily silenced as it slid into her mouth and she coughed. Her entire body was brushed aside towards Holo’s eager teeth, where an ear-piercing scream was let out. One of the giant’s canines had pierced her leg and trapped the limb. With no means of pulling herself free, Yuli was helpless as Holo’s teeth clamped down and bit her leg clean off.

All her screams didn’t matter from there. Satisfied with her brief time savoring this particular mouthful of food, Holo swallowed everything that remained. Sharon, the sole survivor, was then up. Meanwhile Emily gasped for air beneath Holo, only vaguely able to tell what was happening in the outside world.

With Sharon in hand, Holo leaned forward and ran her tongue along the cat-girl’s face. “Not bad at all.” She grinned, with Yuli’s tattered shirt still stuck to one of her canines. The she-wolf went in for another lick and slid Sharon’s terrified face between her soft lips. The helpless woman was suckled as if she were a candy; all the moisture wrung from her face like a sponge. Sharon could feel herself being pulled apart by the suction and desperately pushed to free herself, but Holo remained steadfast. With one final suckle Sharon’s head was ripped from her head and swallowed by the hellish maw. Holo carelessly crumpled her corpse and swallowed it in just the same way.

“Ah!~” The she-wolf leaned back and patted her stomach, a satisfied smile on her lips. However, struggles from beneath her rear drew her attention. Curious, Holo reached down and pulled Emily from her death by smothering. “Oh, a survivor. You must be the last one.”

“The last one…” Emily repeated those words grimly. She was officially the sole survivor of their band of tiny cat-girls. All her friends that she’d had and made over the years, dead. Crushed by the woman who currently held her in her palm. Everything she had ever known was gone, and now the she-wolf was going to do the same to her. She didn’t bother screaming or panicking. No, she was far too crushed for that.

Holo however, looked positively elated by the prospect of one final plaything. The woman smirked with a mischievous glint in her eyes. “I bet you’re curious what I did with your friends, huh?”

Emily shook her head. “Not really.” What did she care what Holo thought of her words? It was all over anyway.

“Oh don’t be like that!” Holo replied shamelessly. “Take a listen.” Before Emily could ask what she meant she was brought closer to the woman’s stomach. The cat-girl grimaced, knowing full well what the gesture meant. But that wasn’t all. There was…something. A sound. Ever so faint.

“……elp….Le……s…..ou…..ere….

It was faint, muffled beyond recognition, but Emily knew those fear-filled sounds all too well by now. They were the screams and pleas of her friends. The unfortunate souls caught in Holo’s stomach, begging to be set free from their acidic fates. Now that she’d heard it there was no unhearing it. Their tormented cries plagued Emily’s senses; and here she was, unable to do anything to ease their suffering or turn away from it.

“Oh my goddesses…” Emily sobbed.

“I can feel them struggling. Some really lively girls in there.” Holo pulled Emily back and patted her stomach. “Delicious too.” She licked her lips. “A shame I’m full. You look tasty too.” The she-wolf bit her lip, seemingly excited by something that crossed her mind. “I think I have an idea what to do with you though.”

Holo reached for her trousers, shimmying them off with a deft hand and swaying hips. Her womanhood came into view, glistening with fresh arousal from the power she exerted over these helpless beings. Holo’s scent filled Emily’s nostrils.

No…” She wouldn’t…

Whatever hesitation Emily had didn’t matter in the slightest to Holo. Her grip on the cat-girl tightened as she brought her closer to the valley between her legs. “Be a good girl and squirm for me.”

“No!” Emily repeated herself more forcefully and began to struggle, all of it for naught. Holo slid her headfirst into her womanhood without so much as a hint of concern. “Ahhhhhhh!” Her screams rippled against the pink, fleshy innards of the wolf-girl.

Inside it was a sexual hell. Holo’s unique womanly scent was stifling, overwhelming Emily’s senses to the point she gagged. The sexual juices rained from all sides and coated the cat-girl’s entire body. Only a dim amount of light was visible, the faintest facsimiles of whatever light slipped past Holo’s lower lips. Panic swiftly set in as Emily did the only thing she could: try to escape. Her hands gripped at the slick walls surrounding her, taking firm handholds and trying to push herself out. All of the slimy flesh quivered at her touch and squeezed against her body. It was no use, Holo’s lips kept a firm hold on her, and even if they hadn’t the she-wolf’s fingers were blocking the only exit.

“Mnnn…Atta girl…”

Holo started to slide the girl deeper into her, fueled by Emily’s satisfying attempts at escape. The young woman did everything in her power to fight it, pushing against the drenched walls with all her smaller strength.

CR-ACK

Her arms gave way long before Holo’s fingers did. They snapped at her elbows with a sickening crunch. Emily screamed in pain, pushed deeper in to satiate the wolf-girl’s shameless search for pleasure. Even screaming soon proved difficult as Holo’s arousal flooded into Emily’s mouth. The simple act of breathing was nigh impossible in this hell. The walls contracted around her, clamping down on Emily’s body possessively.

“Mmmm~”

Holo was content to slowly pull Emily in and out of her crotch. The woman in all her weakness did all the work for her; allowing her to relax and focus on the bliss flooding her body.

Emily’s vision was growing spotty. Everything was getting harder to see. Hell, even willing her body to move was proving to be too much. Another contraction came, and with it she felt her body cave in on itself. The cat-girl’s rips fractured and pierced her innards. The longer she stayed in here the heavier the toll it took on her body, and the harder Holo’s contractions pressed.

She wanted out of this hell. It had to be a nightmare. Yes, that was it. That had to be it. No goddess would birth such a foul monster as this. Let alone allow her be tormented as she was. So it had to not be real. Because the alternative…The alternative was too cruel to even consider. That perhaps Emily, despite all her accomplishments and all her efforts, was destined to die at the whims of this callous she-wolf.

Her body felt sluggish. Tired even. In spite of her torture Emily could feel a darkness start to overtake her. Almost like she was going to sleep. Where even was she? The memory slipped from her grasp for whatever reason. All she knew was that she was tired, and with her friends. Ah yes, that’s right. She was having such a horrid nightmare about that terrible Holo. It was a good thing it didn’t happen.

Death finally took Emily in the form of one final contraction. Holo’s hips bucked and her lips convulsed, crushing the woman flat inside her. “Ahhh…Ah!” With a loud cry Holo finally let out all her pent up euphoria in a single great flood of release. It spilled out from between her legs, forcing Emily’s crushed corpse out into a thin puddle of sexual juices.

 She fell onto the bed, panting. “Not bad at all.” Holo smiled. Her head was finally starting to clear. Ten more cat-girls she had to deal with. Free of charge even. “I wonder if the innkeeper would pay me for taking care of them?” She wondered aloud.

After a few good moments she climbed out of bed and slid her trousers back on. “Only one way to find out!” She had a happy glow about her as she exited the room, off to turn this whole affair into a profit and immediately put it all behind her.