- Text Size +

Outside of her cabin, Lovely Mari slowly reduced herself in size, restoring to her normal height and taking care not to crush any of her neighbors.

Now Drummond knew something strange was afoot. Picking his way carefully across the giantess’s massive boob, he peeked out of her blouse and watched the world rising toward him, but slowly. As the ground grew closer the trees widened and stretched upward, and an unfamiliar house tucked in the woods began to emerge in view, also growing larger.

He looked back at the huge nipple. Its size wasn’t changing, and neither was he. With a start, he guessed at what was happening and flung himself from the giantess’s breast. He seized the lapel of her blouse, rapelled down to her vest, slid down to the hem of her skirt and then cast himself away from her body. He tumbled through space and banged himself up pretty badly in the landing, but diffused the force with a textbook tuck-and-roll, so the worst he suffered was a badly dirtied and torn outfit with some bruises.

Sitting on the ground, he paused to collect himself. The house seemed to resemble a European cottage, maybe a household of some wealth, but there was something strange about it. It looked like it was designed to be small, yet it stretched far overhead, like an artist’s model of a comically oversized cabin. It wasn’t until the thunder of the giantess’s footsteps pounded the earth behind him that he realized what had happened. With feline reflexes, he leaped to his feet and spun to face the beautiful giantess who approached. She was huge, still, but she wasn’t piercing the level of clouds now. In fact, she was about the same size as the cabin…

Drummond stared around him. He was standing on her lawn, but the blades of grass came up to  his midsection. Now he was tiny, in her world. The giantess must’ve had some ability to shrink herself, and he shrunk with her, but that process halted for him once he was no longer on her body. How tall was he now?

When her distant foot lifted from the earth, swung forward and loomed overhead, Drummond rolled to the side and sprang at it. Expertly he seized her shoe and clung with fingers of steel, hoisting himself up promptly to rest upon the bridge of her foot. As he rode the giantess into her house, he estimated himself to be somewhere around four inches tall.

He was surprisingly practical about the whole thing, part of his brain noted, when he should’ve been freaking out or something else.

Lovely Mari’s heart warmed to see her little cabin in the woods once more! All the comforts of home, all her wonderful toys, and now a new item for her collection. She ran inside, trotted upstairs, and threw herself into her beloved bedroom. The sturdy oak shelves on the left were crammed with clothing, books, and magical supplies and her armoire stood nearby. In the corner, she’d pulled out a nightstand to clear space for her collection: a seemingly random assortment of buildings from the normal, stupid world.

But these buildings were special, in that they struck Mari as particularly skillful, or else they bore some kind of nostalgia for her. Grinning, she opened her brooch and extracted the dainty little library from within. Now, where to put it? She knelt on the floor and cleared a space with one hand, pushing aside a spooky British gaol and lining it up with the Empire State Building.

During this process, Drummond slipped off of her foot and took in the lay of the land. The furniture was enormous, but not totally inaccessible if he needed to climb up something or hide beneath something else. While the giantess hummed and rearranged her buildings, the SWAT leader sprinted behind her and ducked under her bed.

Now Mari had everything the way she liked it: the new library had been too small in its present form, so she enlarged it to more closely match the scale of most of the other buildings. Only the tallest skyscrapers were shrunk to fit inside her bedroom, while everything shorter than that was set at the perfect size for a four-inch-tall person.

Lovely Mari stood, hands on her hips, grinning proudly at her assemblage. Not that there was anyone in this makeshift city, of course. It was a ghost town, though there were no youkai haunting these buildings. “At least, there’d better not be,” she said, eyeing the structures with mock-suspicion. Everything looked great, she’d had her adventure for the day, and she could see the sunset outside her window. Time for an early bed, as far as she was concerned. She changed into her favorite cornflower nightgown and bonnet and trotted off to take care of a few other household items before tucking herself in.

Drummond sweated, watching her huge bare feet padding out of the room. Now what? Even if he could escape this house, how could he grow back to his regular height, much less return to his city? And where the hell was he, anyway? This old-world cabin seemed nearly ancient—still in great shape, of course, but the wood floor was polished with heavy use, the panes of glass rippled with slight imperfections, and… the stuff this giantess was storing on her shelves? Some of it was seriously creepy. Things glowed, other things scurried in bottles, and then came the drawers and bottles with obscure labels and nonsense words on them. Why was it easier to accept she was a giantess than that she was a witch?

Because there’s no such thing as witches, he reasoned. But two weeks ago, before the nationwide stories of a rampaging giantess, he would have said there was no such thing as giantesses either. That meant literally anything was possible, then, and he had to be extra careful.

He was meandering around the center of her room when he heard her thunderous tread racing up the stairs. Swearing, he sprinted for the city (just because it, among everything else, looked a little familiar). He passed his former library, now in a prominent position, and observed the total chaos inside: the floor was knee-deep in books and corpses. Shuddering, he ran for a cathedral, parked at an angle against the wainscoting, throwing himself inside the iron-belted doors just as the giantess entered the room.

Lovely Mari’s radiant smile faded when she returned. She paused in the doorway and cast her sharp gaze around all the furniture. The armoire was still closed, the tea table on the scarlet rug still held a large candle and a plate with half a cookie on it, and the pile of socks and underwear at the foot of her bed seemed undisturbed. Still…

Humming to herself, she tiptoed into the room, still glancing left and right, hoping to catch a telltale movement or spot some wrong detail. There was something bugging her about this place, but there was so magic in every single log in this cabin’s frame, and so much power radiating from her cute little shop downstairs, that many of her sensing abilities were flooded. She was just a regular ol’ woman in her magical cabin.

“Nothin’ I can do about that, I guess,” she said loudly, for the benefit of any intruders. She finished the cookie on the tea table, peeled back her fluffy eiderdown and slipped her tender feet into the sheets. Her bed was soft and cool, very soothing. She tugged her nightgown down around her legs and settled into the large down mattress, sighing contentedly.

Drummond pressed his ear to the heavy door, straining to hear the giantess’s breathing patterns shift. After an agonizingly tense half hour, he thought he heard some deeper breathing, holding in lungfuls of air for longer periods of time, and protracted inhaling and exhaling. He debated rushing out right now: if half an hour was good, wouldn’t waiting a full hour be better? He was in no rush, probably, being stuck here all night. Restlessness twitched in his limbs, however: he needed to find a solution to his problems, and sooner rather than later. He crept in his perfectly silent Magnum Hi-Tecs to a stained-glass window. The glass was blurry, and the yellow hue didn’t help his vision, but overall he was unable to detect any movement in the eiderdown on the enormous bed. He forced himself to count slowly to 200 before finally pushing the cathedral door open.

The sun had gone down and the room was dark, but for the candle on the tea table. When had she lit that? All the candles and lamps in here had been extinguished when he’d policed the grounds. It could’ve been more magic—Drummond was unwilling to rule anything out now.

Several yards ahead of him was a book, lying open. He couldn’t read the language of its print, but he did recall that several of the shelves in the giantess’s bedroom were crammed full of gorgeous, crazy books of all shapes and materials. In fact, hadn’t she just stolen a library?

Holding his breath, he listened for a moment longer before creeping out into the room. Silent as a cat, he snuck around the enormous book and found himself face-to-face with a huge sock. It was white with pink flowers around the cuff, and it was fuzzy. He reached out to feel this monstrosity: it was so incredibly soft, it seemed as though his hand sank into it without touching anything. He blinked rapidly. His mind filled with visions of the large yet dainty foot that this sock had been pulled over, and he glanced up at the bed. He couldn’t see the giantess beneath the eiderdown, not from his angle, but he spotted a pair of huge blue-and-white striped panties lying on the floor, directly to his left.

This was too much. He needed a plan. Maybe he could hide in the city until the giantess left the cabin the next day. Then, depending on the household activities, he’d be free to forage for food and take stock of any resources. He was thinking about the cathedral but his eyes were locked on the huge pair of women’s underwear, when he was bowled over by a wall of sound.

“Whaddya think you’re doin’?” demanded the witch-goddess Mari, sitting bolt upright in bed and glaring at the little intruder.

She could see him rolling around like a little ball, tiny hands clapped to the sides of his head. When he rolled upright to kneel and took his hands away, she asked him again, quieter. She wasn’t furious, just a little surprised and a little sleepy. And besides, this was her cabin: she had the upper hand and he was helpless.

Drummond knew this, too. He’d been caught flat-footed in the middle of the room by a giantess with astonishing magic at her disposal. There was no negotiating with or deceiving her. The best course of action was to be straight-forward. “Ma’am,” he called out at the top of his lungs, “My name is Major Kirkland Drummond. I’m the forward commander of−”

“I didn’t ask your dumb name, you little rat.” Mari rested on one arm and leaned over the edge of the bed. “I asked you just what the heck you think you’re doin’ in my bedroom. An’ I’ve asked you three times now, an’ I won’t ask a fourth.”

Drummond paled, feeling his chest go cold. “Ma’am, I−”

“Knock off that ‘ma’am’ bull-crap! I ain’t yer mother!”

“Sorry.” He smiled a little. “I was merely−”

“You need to start callin’ me goddess.” Her rosy lips pulled down at the corners.

“Goddess… my goddess,” he started, and she seemed to approve. “I was hiding in your cathedral, and I was looking for some food.”

“Is that all?”

“No, my goddess. I was also trying to make some sense of my surroundings. I don’t know where I am, and everything’s enormous. I can’t read the pages of that book.”

Her crimson eyes narrowed to savage slits. “Then why were you starin’ at my panties?”

He blushed and stammered. With a flick of her magic-wielding fingertips, Lovely Mari sent the panties in question flying across the room to pile on top of him. His legs buckled, but when the full weight of them settled, he found that they weren’t oppressively heavy. He rolled to all fours and crawled in a direction until he reached an edge.

It was the crotch of her panties that he emerged from. Mortified, he stared up at the angry giantess, and then a familiar aroma drifted by his nostrils. Reflexively he inhaled it, recalling some distant affection from his past, but cut himself off when he saw her expression.

“That proves it. Rotten, stinkin’ panty-sniffer.” Something massive rolled under the eiderdown, and her huge, pink foot slipped out of the sheets and started for the floor.

“No, wait!” he shouted, hastily tacking on “my goddess.”

She tilted her head, regarding him. “How’d you get in here, anyway?” Her bare foot swung idly at the end of her leg.

Drummond had to force himself not to stare at the pretty toes. And while he was going to be honest with her, he elected to leave out the part about getting stuck in her bra. “I was trapped on you when you left my city, my goddess. I rode into your house on your shoe.”

Lovely Mari’s eyes widened at that. “But I never heard you walkin’ around here or nothin’. I couldn’t even sense you. What kinda magic you got goin’ on?”

“No magic, my goddess.” Drummond pulled himself out from under her panties and stood up. “I am a specialist, my goddess. I’ve trained very hard to not be noticed, when times call for it.”

The giantess’s cute bare foot swung through space like a wrecking ball. Then she stretched her leg and pointed her big toe at him. “You’re a specialist,” she said thoughtfully. “You’re special.”

The SWAT leader was unsure where this was going. He admired the length of her shapely leg while denying he was very special.

“Oh no, you’re very special.” She nodded, locks of golden hair swirling around her jaw. “It’s too bad you’re illiterate.”

Drummond’s jaw dropped. “My goddess, I’m not illiterate. I enjoy reading very much. Whenever I get a chance, in fact.”

Mari chuckled. “You just said you couldn’t read, you lil’ liar!”

“I can’t read that book, my goddess. It’s in a language I don’t recognize. But I swear I can read you any book in there.” He pointed behind him, at the library of broken spines.

The witch-goddess’s eyelids fluttered fetchingly at him. “Prove it. Go get me a book, a nice one.”

He saluted her, spun on his heel, and marched off to the library. He was about to inform her it was a chaotic mess, but she was ahead of him on that: wiggling her fingertips, she cast one of the few orderly spells she knew. Through the windows, Drummond watched books flying off the floor, as if in a tornado, all of them cleaning themselves off and shelving themselves tidily. The place looked good as new, but when he pulled the front doors open, two corpses rolled out at his feet.

“You’ll clean those up in the mornin’,” said Mari. “Now, g’wan.”

Grimly, Drummond stepped over the bodies and picked his way through the library. He loved this building, was excited to track its construction week after week. He knew the staff, who’d transferred from the library this one replaced; he was on its board initially, before the demands of the SWAT team became too much to share with anything else.

And so he moved easily through its shelves, straight to sections of literature and information he hoped a beautiful young giantess would find interesting. He picked out not one book but a full armload, lost in his own little world.

Thus laden, he left the metropolitan library and hustled over to her bedside. Her bare leg still hung out of the eiderdown, and she grinned at him bewitchingly. “You hold onto those books good ‘n’ tight, ‘k?” With scant warning, she swiped her foot at him. He hadn’t time to dodge, not with all those books, so he only braced for impact.

Her big toe and second toe widened and wrapped around his waist. He gritted his teeth at the collision, then struggled to keep his breath as her sweet toes tightened around him, and then his feet left the ground. The world around him cartwheeled and blurred; he wrapped both arms around his books and clutched them to his chest.

Abruptly her toes released him and he fell the short distance to the surface of her blankets. Before he could stand, however, her leg withdrew under the covers and she shifted around fitfully for a minute. “Okay, done,” she whispered, loudly enough for him to hear. “C’mon up!”

Come on up? Drummond’s eyes went round.

Nonetheless, he found his footing and slowly trudged up the eiderdown. It was easier to do on her leg, though he tried not to get distracted by thoughts of walking up the silken, firm thigh of a giantess, and these thoughts got worse as he reached her hips and made his way up her belly. By the time he reached the edge of the eiderdown his heart was pounding, and not from exertion.

The blanket ended just at the base of her breasts. Her boobs stood like two proud and overjoyed mountains, round and gleeful, draped in soft cornflower fabric tenuously held in place by a wide silk trim. He could not see anything beyond them, as the gown stretched taut between her twin peaks. “Now what?” he hollered up at her.

The giantess’s hand flew up into the air and gently karate-chopped the fabric between her oversized boobs. She laughed at him, her belly trembling like a violent earthquake, and Drummond collapsed to the blanket. To his credit, he did not drop a single book.

“I said come on up here, baka! Do I have to do everything?” Her huge hand flew in from out of nowhere, rapidly descended upon Drummond and seized him by the collar of his BDU jacket. She hoisted him effortlessly through space and set him down upon the peak of her right breast.

Her skin was too soft to support him, and her boob was too wobbly for him to balance on, so he could only sit down hard, spreading his legs out for stability. The way her huge crimson eyes flared, the way she grinned toothily at him, he realized he’d sat right on her nipple. Almost immediately, he began to rise up in the air as it hardened beneath him. He looked at her nervously.

She smirked and tilted her head. “You’re fine there. Now, whatcha got to read?”

“My goddess…” he stammered, blood charging through every inch of him like a series of firehoses. Unable to think of anything but sitting on the huge and gorgeous breast of a fantastically beautiful giantess, he struggled to read each title to her.

“What’s that one about,” she said occasionally, and he explained.

She shot down a few more books until he got to The Phantom Tollbooth by Norton Juster. “I love that one!”

He looked up into her delighted face. “Me too, my goddess. I’ve loved this since I was a child.”

“Well, why doncha read it to me, then?”

Slowly a smile crept on his face. “I’d love to, my goddess.”

“One thing, though.”

“What’s that?”

“You gotta do the voices.”

Drummond laughed and promised he would. And he did. Lovely Mari listened with real pleasure, chuckling occasionally at the silly little man clowning around for her; he wobbled and heaved along with her tremendous breast when she laughed, and he laughed too. He read her to sleep, and then read a couple more chapters just to make sure she was out.

But then came a new problem: where was he going to sleep? He looked all around him, studying her massive and gorgeous head before him, and then the mountain range of her bodyscape beneath the eiderdown behind him. He didn’t want to be rude, and he definitely didn’t want to be crushed…

“Excuse me, my goddess,” he whispered. She gave no indication of hearing him, so he tried a speaking volume. “My goddess, I’m sorry, but−”

Her other hand flew up, slower, more dreamily. Her slender fingers flicked at him, knocking the books and the tiny man down into her cleavage. Plastered against her warm skin, Drummond lay motionless for a moment, then looked up at the giant woman. He could only see the tip of her cute nose, poking up over her well shaped chin.

Shrugging, he unlaced his boots and tossed them down into the gown below her cleavage. He could probably find them later. He pulled off his shirt, left his pants on, and lay face down in the deep valley between Lovely Mari’s enticing breasts. Whatever happened, happened.