- Text Size +

“Do you think you can stand?”
 
Tentatively, his sister set him down on the floor.  His legs were weak, and he felt dizzy, but he kept his balance.  His over-stimulated groin still pulsed and ached for attention.  He looked around the room, trying to get his bearings.  Everything in this place was familiar, and yet nothing looked as it should.  It was a greater distance to the door…the ceiling stretched too far over his head.  He could no longer see what was on top of the chest of drawers.  And Monica…Monica was gargantuan. 
 
She watched his examination, a coy smile on her lips.  “I know it’s a lot to get used to,” she soothed.  “But really this is nothing to be afraid of, is it sweetie?  Not when I’M here to keep you safe.  Isn’t that right?”  She tapped him on the shoulder, made him look into her eyes.  Even sitting on the edge of the bed, the top of her head was several inches above his.  She looked like an amazon princess – almost two heads taller than him, with a body that seemed to drip with liquid sex and seduction.
 
Her legs were crossed.  As she stared kindly into his eyes, she deliberately placed her feet on either side of him and leaned back slightly.  Far beneath, the soft, trimmed line of her womanhood came into view.  Her scent was already intoxicatingly strong to begin with, and now it enveloped him completely.  The edges of his vision blurred, leaving Monica’s face as the only thing in sharp relief. 
 
“There, that’s better.  That always calms you down, doesn’t it?  You don’t need to worry about that big old scary room Kyle-y.  It’s just you, and me.  I love you so much little brother, you know that don’t you?”
 
Weakly, he nodded.
 
“And I know that you love me.  Do you think I’m sexy?  Hmm?  Even when I’m SO huge…and you’re so tiny?”
 
This time his nod was more emphatic.  She giggled.  “Well of course.  I knew that, silly.  I know how hot this big, sexy body of mine makes you.  But you know what’s REALLY not fair?”  Her smile faded, and her bottom lip came out in a pouty little frown.  “That this is all of me that there is.  That you don’t get to enjoy even MORE of me.  You DESERVE to have me even bigger, even sexier.  Yes you do.  Imagine Kyle…I could’ve spent this entire summer absolutely towering over you, using my new size in just whatever way would please you best.  Except for that silly rule about not touching myself.  It IS silly, isn’t it?”
 
Kyle hesitated.  It was so tempting to agree with her – in this moment, he couldn’t remember why they’d ever made that rule in the first place.
 
She hadn’t waited for him to reply.  “I’ve been SO good about following that rule – er, well mostly I have.  And that’s because it was important to you that I be your good, obedient sister.  But now I think there’s something you want more.”  She hugged him to her chest suddenly, and planted a sloppy, wet kiss against his forehead.  “Oh Kyle!  You DO want me to be bigger, don’t you?  PLEASE say you do.”
 
The tone of suffering in her voice was too much.  He would do ANYTHING to relieve her misery.  “O-okay,” he said, dreamily.  “You can…you can get bigger.”
 
She let out a happy, girlish little trill.  “Oh thank you – thank you!”  She kissed him again, and again, the immense power of her motions making him stumble around under the force of her lips.  “Now, it would be so easy for me to make myself grow – you can even watch if you want.  But I think I have a better idea.  Kyle, do you want to touch me?  You’ve fantasized about it I know and…it’s okay if you do little brother.  I’d like it very much, in fact.”
 
Trembling, Kyle reached out his hand, and stroked it gently against her thigh.  It was smooth, and toned, and inviting.  Monica let a little groan pass her lips, and arched her back, looking up at the ceiling.  Her breasts seemed to lift higher on her chest, and in the dimness Kyle could see little glittering spots of creamy white on each nipple.  Immediately his stomach growled. 
 
‘She’s your sister,’ he thought.  ‘Your sister!  She shrank you – she’s already gigantic, and she shrank you, and if you drink more of her milk you’re going to get even smaller!’
 
The only effect these thought had, to his dismay, was to make his stomach growl again, and to make his manhood ache for attention.
 
“That feels so nice Kyle,” Monica groaned.  Gently, she took his hand in hers – nearly enveloping him in her grasp – and drew his fingers inward to the place where her legs came together.  She brushed his hand against her soft, well-groomed pubic hair, making him stroke down her mons, over her inner thigh.  “Have you ever made a woman cum before little brother?”
 
“N-no.”  He felt his cheeks flare with blush, and a species of shame.  He had gone all the way with his last girlfriend several times, but the trick of coaxing her release had always eluded him.
 
Monica laughed.  “That’s okay!  Sweetie that’s okay, really!  Until just a minute ago, I’d never made a man cum.  But just relax, I’ll show you how, okay?”  She grinned, then leaned down to him, as if delivering a secret.  “If you do a good job, it’ll make me grow a lot more, Kyle.  Did you know that?”
 
He didn’t reply.  The room was too hot, the scent of her far too strong.
 
“You want that, don’t you?” she whispered.  “For me to grow a WHOLE lot?  So I can be even sexier for you?  So I can take even better care of you…so I can make you feel even better than before?”
 
“Yes,” he said, the word forced from his lips.  “Oh God, yes I do!”  His hand uncurled, his fingers pressing into her soft skin.  There was a plushing sense of wetness, a barely audible squelching sound. 
 
“Good boy,” Monica murmured in approval, the scent of her growing stronger still.  “Let me give you a reward.” 
 
Kyle looked up at her, unsure what she meant, when suddenly the weight of her body seemed to be rushing in upon him.  She was standing, thrusting herself forward with terrifying speed.  He opened his mouth to gasp, felt her hand catch his jaw, directing him to the place she wanted him.  Her tit was between his lips before he could understand what had happened, the thick, rich cream of her milk rolling over his tongue, tumbling down his throat.  He pulled away, but for a moment she held him fast.  Struggling against her was utterly useless.  By the time she released him he had swallowed two large mouthfuls of her milk.
 
“Now now, just a bit of big sis for you,” she teased, as the tingling sensation once more exploded through his body, and the world began to grow around him.  “Nothing to be afraid of silly boy!  I know how much you love it, how good it makes you feel.  How good it makes THIS part of you feel, too.”  Her hand already felt much larger as she took hold of his cock, stroking and massaging it as he shrank down before her.  He looked up into her eyes, open-mouthed, as his body dwindled away.  The part of him that knew this was wrong was screaming, but that seemed to becoming from far away – if it felt this good to shrink, it was impossible to see it as anything other than wonderful.
 
Abruptly she released his dick, and gave him a condescending little pat on the head.  “That’s enough for you, mister,” she scolded.  “It’s supposed to be MY turn to feel good.  So let me give my little man a lesson.”
 
She had never released his hand, and once more she began to draw it up and down the length of her womanhood.  “These,” she told him, making the tip of his finger press lightly against her.  “Are my lips.  Labia major and minor if you want to get technical. They’re fairly sensitive, and a good place to start, especially if the girl you’re with isn’t especially wet just yet.  As you can see….”  She made him stroke her from top to bottom several times, thrusting her hips gently against his finger.  “I am VERY wet – all because of you little brother – but it can still be good to tease me like that.  Try it.”
 
He was quite sure he was still shrinking.  His hand looked so much tinier against her than it had only moments before.  It was hard to guess, as he lightly stroked Monica’s lips and she moaned and gasped high above him, but he thought he might have already lost six more inches of height.
 
“Very good sweetie,” she cooed, wiping a trail of sweat from her brow.  “ESPECIALLY for a beginning.  So good that I’m tempted to give you another reward….”  Kyle flinched.  “…but why don’t we save that for later, hmm?  Now THIS….”  She grabbed him again, and moved his hand until his thumb pressed against a hard, protruding nub of flesh.  “Is my clit.  It’s very, VERY sensitive, as you can probably tell.”  Monica’s eyes were squeezed shut, and each word she spoke came with difficulty.  She made him brush against it several times, eliciting several loud, low moans.  “When a girl is as turned on as I am, sometimes all you have to do is touch her right here, and she’ll cum for you at once.”
 
She released him, and kissed the top of his head – something she could suddenly do with ease while still sitting.  “Sweetie, I want you to run your fingers against that part, as soft and as fast as you can.  The way I’m feeling, I won’t be able to last long if you do that.” 
 
Kyle obeyed, lowering himself until he could rest his elbow on the bed, with his palm against her inner thigh.  He positioned his two largest fingers against the little bulb, no bigger than the tip of his pinky.  He began to stroke it, slowly at first, then faster, and faster.  Monica chirped, gritting her teeth together.  Her fingernails dug deeply into the bedspread. 
 
“Oh God, Oh God…don’t stop…that’s it…ahh…ahhh!!!”  Monica threw back her head, letting out a feral moan of pleasure.  Kyle’s hand slackened, and immediately she grabbed it and pressed it back into herself.  “I said don’t stop!” she roared, continuing to howl with pleasure.  He could see the inner muscles of her womanhood twitching and spasming.  An even greater volume of her essence began to flow forth.  The smell of her…God, he would have done anything she asked.  After many seconds she finally released his hand, and he rubbed it, trying to bring the feeling back.
 
“Not bad little brother,” she said, still gasping for breath.  “You got me twice there, and it only took a few seconds.  That’s going to make me grow a LOT.”  She grinned at him.  Kyle could see that, yes, his sister was already rapidly getting larger.  Her head, only a few inches above his only moments ago, was climbing at an alarming pace.  Now his head was level with her nose…now her lips…now her chin.  Her feet spread wider and wider around his body.  Her breasts, however, seemed to be taking the lions share of her growth.  They had swelled a full cup size already, and each seemed the size and shape of a large, ripe cantaloupe.  A trail of white, creamy liquid flowed freely from each.
 
Again, his stomach growled.
 
“But we’re not done,” she drawled, in a voice noticeably deeper than before.  “I haven’t even give you the ADVANCED lesson yet, little brother.  You’ll have to join me on the bed for this one.”  The springs creaked in protest as his growing sister suddenly shifted her weight.  She moved until her head lay on the pillow, her long legs dangling over the edge of the bed, creeping further out with each passing second as she grew.  Like an obedient puppy Kyle followed her, grunting with effort as he hoisted himself onto the massive-seeming bed. 
 
Monica gave him a provocative grin, then hooked both her hands under the hollows of her knees.  She lifted her legs higher, and higher, until her toes dangled above her shoulders.  After a moment she shifted, catching both legs under the crook of one arm, and used her free hand to blow him a kiss. 
 
“Now then, where were we.  Okay sweetie.  Take two of your fingers and slide them inside me.”  She giggled as a sudden pulse of growth rushed through her, and her already titanic breasts pulsed outward.  “No, better make that three fingers.  Press up to your second knuckle, then do this.”  She made a beckoning, come-over-here gesture at him, curling her fingers inward.
 
He obeyed at once.  His sister’s pussy was warm and syrupy, and it seemed as if her inner muscles were squeezing him, welcoming him inside.  After a moment of fascination he did as instructed, and felt a hard expanse of rough flesh. 
 
“That’s my g-spot,” Monica moaned.  “You can p-press against it, or rub it really fast, or anything really.  I’d tell you to be gentle but – ah! – I don’t think you could hurt me right now if you tried.  It feels…ahhh so fucking good when you do that little brother.  Keep going…oh yes oh yes….mmm!  And…I’ve…I’ve got just one more thing to show you.”
 
She pointed between her legs, drawing her finger very low.  “Do you see this second hole, down here?” she groaned.  “That’s my anus.  Now, not all girls like this, and you BETTER be careful because as small as you are they’d knock you on your ass if you did it without permission.  I love it though…and it can make me cum so, so hard if I get touched there just right.  So okay cutie: I want you to take your smallest finger and VERY SLOWLY slide it inside.  Can you do that?”
 
He could.  Monica began to rock back and forth against him, doing all the work for him.  She ground herself against his immobile fingers, swelling larger with each thrust.  “Very good,” she groaned.  “Very very good.”  She began to massage her chest, pinching and rolling the big, thick nipples between thumb and forefinger.  Her milk began to flow at once.
 
The pace of her movements steadily increased.  Soon Kyle caught the rhythm, and began to match it with his movements.  Monica moaned her approval.  “You’re going to get such a reward after this,” she whimpered.  “Oh SUCH a reward.  Now, lick my clit.”
 
Kyle hesitated for the barest fraction of a second.
 
“I said lick my clit!” she cried.  “Do it Kyle!  God, I’m about to…hurry!”
 
Her taste was salty sweet, delicious, and as he lapped at her he could feel the little nub swelling larger and larger in his mouth.  “Fuck!  Oh fuck!  Don’t stop!  Argh!”  The pitch of her moans rose higher, and higher, finally reaching a crescendo note which she held, and held, and held. 
 
Somewhere in the chaos of her release she let go of her legs.  The weight of her came crashing down atop him, trapping him beneath her as she grew.  The scent was all around him, filling his lungs, defining his reality.  He couldn’t breath, he couldn’t move.  Still she rocked against him, shrieking again and again.  Her cum splashed his face, ran down his cheeks.  Throughout it all, he did his utmost to keep his tongue swirling, to keep thrusting inside. 
 
The night air felt cool when she finally rolled off him.  She was gigantic, nearly twice his height.  Her legs hung off the queen-sized bed almost to her knees.  She smiled at him, petting him, telling him how good he had been as she continued to grow.