- Text Size +

At some point during the summer, Monica had mounted the tape measure against the molding of the bedroom door.  Written in pencil along the wall were several marks, all of them dated.  Many were very close together, but Kyle could see the three large gaps where Monica had “cheated.”

 

The pencil looked frighteningly small in her hands as she made her newest mark – far, far above all those that had come before.  “Seven feet, ten inches,” she reported, her voice falling into a predatory growl as she spoke the words.  “Wow.  I never knew you had it in you, squirt.  Now come here, it’s your turn.”

 

Kyle didn’t move.  At this moment, the last thing he wanted was for hard numbers to bring the reality of his shrinking crashing in.

 

She gave him a pitying look.  Monica sank to her knees, beckoning to him like a frightened puppy.  “Come on now,” she called, in a babyish sing-song voice.  “Let big sis see how small she made her little man.  I promise I won’t make fun.  It’s okay…really sweetie, it’s okay!”

 

Her coaxing softened his fear, and warily he did as she asked.  Kyle crawled to the edge of the bed, carefully dropping to the floor beneath.  It was a long way down, but not so far as he had worried.  She took him by the shoulders, and directed him until he stood with his back against the wall.  “Now, stand up straight…oh, you are already.”  She giggled, and gave him a quick little kiss before he could object.  “Sorry, it was a slip.  No teasing, I promise.  Now…it looks like…you’re four feet…five inches tall.”

 

He gasped.  “God Monica, what have you done to me?  I can’t go out like this!  How am I going to go to school in the fall, and what are mom and dad going to say, and….”

 

A very large finger suddenly pressed into his mouth.  The finger was wet, and tasted sweet, and familiar.  A tiny moan of pleasure escaped his lips, and his head sank lower.  “I’m sorry, I misread,” Monica said.  “Looks like you’re four four.”

 

He looked up at her with wide eyes.  He whimpered. 

 

“Now then, I don’t want any of that,” Monica scolded, shaking her finger at him.  “I used to be MUCH shorter than you are, and I got along just fine.  All those silly little things you mentioned are none of your concern anymore.  Aren’t they Kyle?”

 

He watched her hand paint a slow path up her tummy, massage her nipple for a moment, come away with her fingers wet.  Kyle flinched as she lifted them to his lips, but only a little.  She held steady for a moment, then slowly slipped them into his mouth.  “Make that four three,” she whispered.

 

She kissed him.  The kiss went on, and on.  For a time he merely received, allowed his giantess sister to have her way with him.  Soon he found he was kissing her back.  The weight of her body pressed against him, holding him against the wall, but not trapping him.  It was more like being held, kept safe and secure. 

 

Her hand lazily slipped down his thigh, then took gentle hold of his cock.  She completely enveloping him now, his manhood utterly lost beneath her fingers.  Deliberately, she began to stroke.  “I haven’t been paying this little guy very much  attention, have I sweetie?  You’ve had SO much of my special milk, and I’ve only let you cum once!  That must be TORTURE!  Well, I’ll fix that right now.  Just relax Kyle…you know you can’t resist big sis…that’s it…that’s it…there.”

 

It was over in seconds.  His body went limp, his legs losing all their strength as he came, but he found that he didn’t need to exert any effort at all to hold himself up.  Monica had him.

 

She continued to stroke him for long moments after his orgasm ended.  He was hardly surprised when more wet fingers pressed past his lips.  He suckled eagerly.  “Four two,” she amended.  “You’re really getting tiny for me now Kyle, aren’t you?  But at least my milk has you growing someplace else.”  She tapped the head of his penis, once against fully hard, and giggled.  “You know, you’re pretty hung – for a midget.  Do you want to fuck me, Kyle?”

 

She crawled sinuously on hands and knees to the bed, gargantuan and beautiful, her breasts dangling nearly to the ground and swaying in time with her movements.  She let her chest lay across the bed, her knees still on the floor.  Monica spread her legs wide and looked back over her shoulder at him invitingly, her blonde hair tumbling into her eyes.  “Come on sweetie…I won’t hurt you.  I know I must look scary at this size.  I’ll hold still and let you do anything you want with me, okay?”

 

As if in a dream, Kyle moved to stand between her legs.  He ran his fingers over the vast, soft expanse of her backside, giving her a little pinch.  Monica squeaked, and laughed.  He positioned himself, finding that he actually had to bend slightly to press his manhood against her.  With a slight push, he slid inside. 

 

The two moaned together as Kyle began to slowly thrust into his sister.  Monica kept her word, holding perfectly still, gripping the comforter in clenched fists, eyes closed.  She was far too big for him.  The pitch of her groans belied the fact that he was too small to please her properly.  But this was for his benefit, and not hers – she wanted to give him joy with her body, in whatever way she could.

 

He felt himself drawing closer and closer to the edge.  His movements become forceful, almost frantic, thrusting against her in a way he never could have with a woman his own size.  Monica’s essence dripped over him, covering his balls, squelching against his thighs.  In a fit of erotic inspiration he stood up on tip-toe, pressing the head of his cock as hard as he could against the place Monica had identified as her g-spot.  She gasped with surprise, and moaned louder.  “Good boy!  Mmm good boy!” 

 

He came, and afterward clung to her body, gasping for breath.  Her womanhood was now half an inch higher than cock, and steadily rising.  He stared at this sight stupidly for a number of seconds, trying to make sense of it. 

 

She watched him over her shoulder, her expression full of absolute adoration.  “You made me cum, Kyle!” she explained, her voice soft and sleepy.  “What a good job you did!  I didn’t think a little guy like you had any chance – not with such a teensy cock.  You really are quite a wonder.”  Monica sat up, pulling him out of her, then turned.  Even on her knees, she utterly dwarfed him now.  His head barely crested the level of breasts.

 

“I’m glad you got to feel what that was like – to fuck me like a big boy.  I’m sorry to say it’s the last time though – but you’ll be getting something so, SO much better.  You did SUCH a good job…and you deserve a very, VERY big reward.  By the time I’m done you’ll be so tiny…so perfectly tiny, just the right size for me to protect, and cherish, and love.”

 

“No,” he said, the sound utterly without force.

 

“Ah ah, don’t argue with me cutie,” she scolded.  Monica suddenly grabbed him underneath the arms, and without any apparent effort hoisted him up onto the bed, made him sit on its edge, his feet dangling more than a foot above the floor.  “I think you don’t mind at all, being small, and helpless, and mine.  Ooh, look at that!” she let out a girlish laugh as his dick gave a sudden twitch.  Her eyes narrowed.  “Kyle,” she said, in a dark, sensual tone.  “I’m going to shrink you.”  His cock pulsed happily.  “You’re going to get smaller….”  Twitch.  “…and smaller….”  Twitch.  “…and SMALLER.”  She laughed again.  “Now after that, can you REALLY tell me that this isn’t what you want, Kyle-y-poo?”

 

She waited many seconds for his reply.  None came.  “Good boy,” she whispered.

 

Her lips came down slowly, parted for him, swallowing his cock from tip to base.  Kyle screamed, his hands sinking into Monica’s hair.  He tried to resist.  Rather, he tried to try.  As her tongue swirled around his head he thrust inside her, calling her name, imagining what she was soon to do to him.  As he came, he knew it was what he wanted after all.  There were tears in his eyes, and yet he was smiling.

 

She made careful to swallow every last drop of him, and carefully licked him clean.  “Are you ready little brother?” she asked.

 

He looked around the bedroom, taking in its shapes, its distances, its sizes.  He did his best to burn it into his memory, to never forget what it looked like, the last time he would ever be this large.  He nodded.

 

She eased him onto his back with a slow, gentle motion, her eyes never leaving his.  The love on her face was an expression he’d known his entire life.  She turned him carefully, rotating him until his feet faced the head of the bed.  Her divine figure lifted up before him, laying herself across the bed, resting with her chest level with his lips.  Long, dark rivulets of milk ran, a stream without end.  She leaned in, dangling one large, fat tit just above his lips.

 

“Drink sweetie,” she offered.  “And be mine.”

 

He obeyed.  He raised himself until he could catch her between his lips, moving with sure, calm eagerness. 

 

He shrank.

 

She spoke to him as he drank from her, gently stroking his dwindling cock with the tip of her finger.  “That’s it.  That’s my good little Kyle.  Mmm, big sister Monica tastes so good, doesn’t she?  Now, there’s no reason to be afraid…no reason ever again.  The whole world is going to be so, so big from now on, and you’re going to be tiny, and weak, and helpless.  But you know I’ll always be here for you.  Always.  Any time you’re scared in the night, any time you have a bad dream.  Any time you want me to rub your back, or touch that cute little cock of yours.  I’ll be there.  Oh you’re doing SO good!  Drink for me, shrink for me little Kyle-y!”

 

It was impossible to tell how small he was through the delirium haze of pleasure.  He might’ve guessed three feet in the moment before his sister lowered herself on top of him, burying him in darkness beneath her chest.  He felt her leaning further, her muscles bunching and flexing against him, and her mouth once more closed over his length. 

 

Kyle came at once, but Monica seemed not to notice.  He continued to drink eagerly, as the weight of his sister increased on top of him.  He came again, and again, and again.  He lost track of time.  Still she flowed for him, and still he drank.  Eventually, he was too small for her to feed him and reach his cock with her mouth at the same time.  When she apologized for this, her giggle was a deep rumble, the sound of thunder.  She used her smallest finger instead.  By now, it was far bigger and thicker than his length.  Big enough that he was lost beneath it.

 

He drank, and came, and listened to his sister tell him everything would be perfect forever now.  He knew she was right.  In the morning, he was smaller.