- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry about the delay between chapters. This would have come out sooner if I hadn't been busy the previous week. Hope you enjoy chapter five.

Despite his previous nap and hours spent relaxing, Shawn managed to have a good night of sleep. He remained silent as he stretched out. As he opened his eyes, he was quite pleased to notice that he was not currently in Iris’s stomach. He was about to call out to her, before realizing her warning that she had given him the previous night. She might still be roaming around, and of course that would be bad. Of course, he didn’t know the time. For all he knew, it could be only two hours after Iris had left him here.


Iris softly walked around Shawn’s house, searching for him. “Shawn?” She commented softly, worried as she searched his house. It was roughly eight in the morning, Iris’s little hunger spell had been lifted, yet, now she worried that it was Shawn that had satisfied her hunger. Since she had wiped her mind of where Shawn was hiding, she had no idea where to look. It felt like she had searched everywhere in his house. She had made sure to check her body to ensure she hadn’t accidentally stepped on him or something during her walking about. “Shawn, where are you!?” She called out, right outside his bedroom.


Shawn was able to clearly hear her “Maybe she’s over her hunger spell now…” He whispered


Iris looks around, able to hear him due to the device she had given him the previous day. “Shawn!? I heard you, my hunger spell is gone. I promise you’ll be okay. Where are you?”


Shawn was somewhat suspicious. He had no idea if this was genuine, but he really had no other options. He couldn’t lift his laptop at this size. “My room, desk, under the laptop”. Iris nodded and stepped into his room. She gently lifted the laptop before taking hold of him with two of her slender fingers. She then took him downstairs, letting him rest in her palm all the way down.


“It’s good to see you Shawn” Iris comments, a smile on her face.


“Yeah, good to see you too. I was worried” Shawn answers


“As was I” Iris replies “I was searching for thirty minutes. I had worried you had become just mere nutrients”


“Same here. But alas, we are reunited.” Shawn answers.


Iris keeps her smile. “I presume you’d be quite happy with being returned to normal height?”


Shawn nods before commenting “Actually, wait. This may perhaps be the last time I can really be around you at this tiny height. Having you like a large standing guardian, it’s somewhat comforting”


Iris giggles “Aww, thanks Shawn. Well, can your giant guardian perhaps do anything for you before she returns you to normal height?”


Shawn thinks about it for a few seconds “Well, considering my dream wasn’t real, I guess it’d be the only chance for me to really see how a giant tongue feels.”


Iris begins thinking “Hmm, I suppose you have a point. I mean, I’ve never tasted human as well, obviously. Could be a mutual learning experience” She then adds “But, are you sure. I wouldn’t want to scare you.”


Shawn nods “I’m sure. I mean, I’ve been under your foot a bit, I’ve been between your breasts, I suppose I should see how your tongue feels. I don’t want my only experience of that to be some nightmare that scared me”


Iris replies “Hmm, that’s somewhat brave trying to reorganize your memories so that you recall something more fondly.” Iris had a theory as to why Shawn really wanted to do this. That nightmare had been his worst experience that he could relate to her. He wanted to experience the real thing in a calming environment so that he wouldn’t be afraid of that side of her as much as perhaps he did previously. A bold strategy, but she only hoped it wouldn’t frighten him more.


Iris brought Shawn right up to her face, but she decided to give Shawn something else before taking a little taste of the tiny man. Her lips darted forward, pressing him against her palm briefly. Sort of like a kiss before she brought her head back, smiling slightly. “That was unexpected” Shawn commented, blushing heavily.


Iris giggled lightly “I thought that giving you that would make you even more confident”


Shawn was certainly feeling something, but he wasn’t sure if confidence was the word. Any potential confidence that was given to him by this kiss was certainly removed as Iris’s lips opened to reveal her blue mouth. Iris’s blue tongue came out to greet him. Shawn climbed onto it before realizing that he really didn’t have to actually get on the tongue to feel it. Either way, he didn’t mind, the large tongue was quite soft, perhaps even more so than in the dream. He lied back, the surface was so soft and plush that if he hadn’t slept just but a few minutes ago, then he might have fallen asleep. The saliva getting on his body wasn’t exactly something he appreciated, but it wasn’t as bad as being swallowed up. After a few seconds, she dumped him back onto her hand.


Iris took him to the kitchen and washed him off before bringing him back to the living room. Of course, the washing off came complete with a bit of complaining that the water was a bit too cold. “That was certainly interesting. I highly doubt I’ll ever have to eat a human, but the taste isn’t something I would despise” Iris comments


“I suppose I should get back to normal height now” Shawn comments, soaked.


“Yes, and then perhaps get changed. You are rather wet” Iris answers, clicking the device on her hip and setting Shawn on the ground. Suddenly the two were at the same height again. Shawn gave her a quick hug before running upstairs to get changed. Despite the hug being wet, it still left Iris warmed. As she sat in the living room, she felt the device attached to her other hip go off. She snatched it and immediately checked to see who was activating it. It happened to be her boss.


“How much information have you gotten?” Her boss asked. Once Iris explained all of the information she had gotten, she was told this “Well, with all that information, I believe it’s time to recall you home. I’m sending you coordinates that you need to be at. Be there by what the humans call three in morning. Also known as about eight hours from this second.” Her device then stopped working, indicating that the connection had been closed.


Iris was somewhat disappointed, she hadn’t hoped her time on Earth would be over so quickly. She liked being at Shawn’s home, it was nice and comfortable. She knew there was a way that she could bring Shawn with him, but she didn’t know whether he’d like it, or if he even wanted to go in the first place. Shawn suddenly appeared, wearing a plain blue t-shirt and black jeans. Iris decided to spring the question on him sooner rather than later. “Shawn, I think it’s time that I go back home” She began.


Shawn looked a bit disappointed “Oh, I understand. I’m sure you miss your friends and such”


Iris nods slightly, she did miss the few friends she had on her home planet. “But, I would like it if you came with me. Would you perhaps like to join me?”


Shawn smiled, ran over and hugged her once more. “I would love to!” He exclaimed “To actually visit an alien planet with a good friend who knows all about it!? How could I refuse?”


Iris had a huge smile on her face now as well. “That’s fantastic. We need to get to a location not to far from here. Should we go out to that area and wait?”


Shawn nods “Sure. Let’s get going”


The two walked out of his house, one of the first times Iris had gotten to see Earth since she had arrived. Having been mostly cooped up inside of Shawn’s home, she hadn’t seen a place like this before. “This is beautiful. Earth is a lovely place.” Iris commented as the two began walking to their destination. Given the remoteness of Shawn’s home, it made their walk quite safe as no one would be roaming around trying to find either of them. It also made the scenery of their walk even more beautiful.


“I’m sure your planet is lovely as well” Shawn replies


“Well, if you consider massive, large structures pretty. We don’t quite have as many gardens and forests as you. Most of us live in three different sectors. One for males, one for females, and one for those who are married.” Iris replied “I live in the female sector, where most of the scouts reside. It’s one of the most industrial of the sectors, as most produce technology and weaponry in case of attack, or in the cases of intergalactic travels.”


“Would I be allowed to stay in the female sector?” Shawn asked


“Of course, you’re my guest. People can go into different sectors, it just tells where your home resides” Iris comments “Considering my new discoveries I’ve made on Earth, I should be moving into one of the better quality homes”


“Awesome. So, um, how far away are we?” Shawn asked, somewhat curious how much further the two of them would have to walk.


“Take five more steps and we should be at the exact point” Iris answers. “We still have a good seven plus hours until pick-up, so I hope you have plenty you wish to chat about”


“Yeah, I think I could certainly learn more about your planet in the following time” Shawn replied, smiling.


For seven straight hours, the two simply talked and talked. They waited, watching the sundown, watching the moon rise. It was quite a stunning night. Yet, the most awe-inspiring part of the night was when the two were picked up. A blue aura emanated from the two of them and they were transported to a small ship. There were two seats inside, almost like it was expected that Shawn would be there. A small screen popped into existence from behind a small compartment.


Shawn, had been thinking of asking something during the previous seven hours. It was something Iris would likely agree to, but he wasn’t quite confident enough to ask. Suddenly, he found it in him to try and speak “Iris, do you think maybe we could go on a…”


Before he could finish, the screen started up an a voice emitted from it. “I see you’ve brought someone with you. I hope you know the consequences Iris”


Iris nodded, almost as if the blank screen could see her. “Yes, I know. He knows his place, he will do as asked”


Shawn looks over to Iris, slightly confused “Iris, what are you talking about?”


The voice coming from the screen slightly laughed “You haven’t told him yet?”


Iris looked down, seeming guilty. “You… you’re my slave now Shawn…”