- Text Size +

Needless to say, Shawn was shocked at this. Though, before he could really have a chance to speak his mind, he was taken away from Iris. Just mere seconds after the bombshell, he was transported to an empty room. “I… can’t believe this. A slave!? Why!?” Shawn commented to himself “Why wouldn’t she tell me about such a thing, why would she let this happen!?”. It was painfully obvious he was in disbelief. “I can’t believe this… I… I… The alien I want to date is making me her slave!” He then pounded the floor with one of his fists. “That sounded a lot more weird than it should have been” He stood up, looking around the empty room. It seemed blank, with really nothing inside of it.


Shawn had a lot he wanted to tell Iris, but it’s not like he could say anything to her. She was gone, perhaps being congratulated for the acquisition of her new slave. Shawn looked or any way out, but there was simply no way to escape. He was just trapped in a big empty box. Maybe their definition of slave was simply to die in a box? He certainly hoped not, as he looked around, letting his various thoughts of despair and betrayal course through him. Suddenly a small opening emerged from the box. He expected Iris, to perhaps come through and tell him more details of his slavery, but instead two gigantic red fingers snatched him and brought up him out of the box.


Shawn was soon placed right in front of a red alien. She seemed to be the same species as Iris, though her face was differently structured and her hair was in a different style. “Who are you?” Shawn squeaked out. He seemed to be in a gigantic facility.


“Hello, you must be Shawn Mills.” The alien responded “I am one of the many doctors around these parts, signified by the fact that I am red. Red being generally seen as the color of human blood, and something deemed vital to survival”


“My, you certainly know a lot of about humans, don’t you?” Shawn replies


“Perhaps, we’re not certain. We like to make sure. We thought some of your reality tv shows were how you lived life for a while, and we were concerned. Also, I’m explaining things in more human like terms so that you understand them better” The alien answered.


“I suppose you have a point. What I am here for, anyways?” Shawn asked, he was nervous around the giant alien, though he did a fairly good job of just trying to understand his new surroundings.


“Medical checkup, I wish to ensure you have no medical deficiencies as well as run a few tests on you to test things such as durability. Don’t worry, though you’ll likely experience broken bones, we can fix those with our medical liquid” The doctor answers


“Can we please skip the check up” Shawn commented “I’m enslaved, isn’t that bad enough? Speaking of which, why am I being enslaved?”


“Not skipping check up, and that other information is classified” The doctor answers before bringing Shawn over to a small little desk. “Now, I shall be checking something real quick. This will likely hurt, a lot, as I need a sample of your blood, and my fingers aren’t precise.” She sets Shawn down and before he can really move she uses a somewhat sharp fingernail and cuts into his arm. It doesn’t cut his arm off, but it’s enough to make him scream in pain. The doctor then takes a needle, that she’s rather good at using despite having fingers that aren’t precise. She extracts some blood before then taking a liquid in a jar and dumping that all over Shawn. Shawn sits up, the liquid creating a burning feeling, but as he looks to his arm, it’s fully healed up.


“There, we are finished with the first portion of the tests. Now we have a blood sample, to make sure you have no diseases, and that liquid should ensure you sustained no major injuries. Just remember, that stuff can cure many things, but it’s not a miracle worker. If you lose a limb or something, this stuff won’t bring it back” The red alien responds


“Noted” Shawn replies, still holding his arm in disbelief. He was still shaking slightly, he was not a man that was used to pain. “So, uh, Doctor, what should I call you?”


She looks over to him with a quick smile “My full name is a little hard to pronounce. You can either just refer to me as Doc or Doctor”

“Alright Doc, mind sharing with me why the checkup is necessary?” Shawn answers, standing up. He knew what was coming next, but he had already accepted his fate. He was just biding time for an opportunity to escape. Seeming buddy buddy with his giant red captor might help.


“Well, I need to confirm you don’t have any disease that might spread among our population. It was forwarded to me that you are a biologist, so I’m sure you understand the precaution of meeting another species for the first time.”  Doc replies, grabbing him gently. She places the sample in a container. “Now, while that scans through your DNA profiles and compiles a complete list. I should check some other vitals.” She set Shawn on the ground, lifting her foot above him. “First, light pressure”. She gently pressed her foot on top of him, her sole covering his entire body. As promised, she was quite gentle. He noticed that the underside of their feet were actually somewhat squishy. Somewhat like jelly. Something he hadn’t noticed with Iris, but perhaps he hadn’t took the time to observe. Either way, this was comforting. It was not something Shawn wanted to get used to, but he had never really taken the time to consider how they treated slaves. Maybe it wasn’t as bad as he initially thought? Shawn quickly threw these thoughts away, he couldn’t just give himself up as a slave. He began devising a plan, and hoped it wouldn’t get him killed…


*Back at Iris’s apartment*


“You did a good job Iris. I’m proud of you”


“Thanks. I appreciate it Sis. So, this is the bigtime huh?” Iris comments, looking around her new apartment.


“Yeah, it’s luxurious alright” Iris’s sister replied “Of course, you know how we like to reward our great heroes. Those that go out and explore, learn more about the galaxy.” She then gave a subtle smirk “But, there’s something more satisfying in what you did. You went out and you conquered. We’ve been envying Earth for so long, practically shaping our society like them. Then you go there and steal one of their humans right from under their noses. Something like that makes me a little jealous, then again, I already got my time to shine”


“Hm, thanks. Never really put it that way” Iris replied, though she should be excited, her voice seemed a bit dull.


“C’mon Iris. Lighten up. You’re killing the mood. You’re a hero now. We basically know all we could ever want about Earth. I wonder what you’re going to set him up to first? Make him feed you grapes like an alien goddess? Hmm? Sound fun?” Her sister joked with her.


Iris shared a small laugh with her sister. Though the idea initially sounded somewhat disturbing, she basically was a queen now. Shawn’s queen. She could practically force him to do whatever she wanted. She was giant now. With her sizer unrestricted, she could be just as tall as everyone else. Most scouts were kept at human-ish heights to be ready to talk with tinier populations. Though, a small part of her didn’t want to abuse her power that way. If she did, Shawn might not forgive her. Either way, she pushed these worries aside from now to focus on having a nice conversation with her sister. Elise, Iris’s sister, was practically Iris’s role model. Elise had gone and started off as a scout, but things went wrong on her mission. So, she did the only logical thing and retaliated. Practically made herself a queen, she was used to being dominant and getting whatever she wanted. Having her little sister take a little souvenir was almost like a little bit of following in her footsteps.


Elise gently held Iris’s hands. “I can feel your a bit tense. Maybe I should give you a little something to loosen up. Could call Artemo over, have him give you a drink. You know his are the best quality”


“Yeah, yeah, I know. Just, you know what happens when someone of our species get drunk.” Iris replies


“They get generally more playful and fun” Elise answered “What, worried you might break your little souvenier a little if they drop him off?”


“I mean, I didn’t bring him here just to have him killed” Iris responded


Elise nods “Of course you didn’t. I know you brought him here to keep you entertained. I mean, considering everything, probably best you got yourself a little slave. Going to do wonders around her in keeping you entertained and maybe keeping it cleaned up”


Iris chuckles “You know I’m a tidy person”


“Not when you get what humans call ‘drunk’ you aren’t” Elise answers


“Are you suggesting I’m going to be drunk a lot?” Iris comments


Elise shrugs “It’s how I keep myself entertained”


“That and mess with those slaves that you brought back” Iris comments “You know, those fast reproducing ones”


Elise smirks “Oh yeah, I’m sure I’m going to have a field day when I get home. I love having them around” She then gets up “Anyways, it’s been fun seeing you Iris. I’m sure you’ll enjoy your new place and your new company. Now, remember we need to throw your official celebration later tomorrow”


Iris gets up as well “Yeah, of course” She then gives Elise a quick hug, Elise returning the favor.


“I’ll see you Iris. Take care sister” Elise comments as she leaves. A few minutes later, the door opens with a robot walking into the room.


“Delivery for Iris” The robot spoke simply, holding a bottle of what seemed like wine.


Iris stood up and accepted the bottle. “Thank you Delivery Bot. You may return to your post”


The robot nodded “Many thanks. Have a nice day” It then left, leaving Iris alone in her new apartment. She sort of wanted to go to bed, but she was too tense. After everything that had happened, she needed to relax. So, she went to the kitchen and got herself a glass. She then poured herself some of the drink. Slowly she poured herself some. Still dressed in a sports bra and short-shorts for comfort, she drank what she had poured for herself. It wasn’t until tomorrow when she needed to dress up fancily, so she wasn’t intending on doing so until then. Iris gently put the cup down, and poured herself another. As she drank, she waited for Shawn’s arrival. In her new drunken state, her worries melted away, unfortunately, so did any concerns of keeping Shawn safe...