- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Good lord it's been too long since I last updated! I hope you all like this chapter, it was written over several months as I tried my best to juggle fetish and real life. 

Big thank you to vgiv for giving me some much needed feedback! 

 

 

“ Women actually wear this?” Jessica asked as she played with the black bikini bottom in her hands, the rear coverage just a sliver of material. She didn’t think her derriere was particularly large or curvy once you accounted for body proportionality but even so, the thin line would probably be butt floss at best.


“Some do,” Derek answered as he did some basic maneuvers with his drone, his fingers easily working the joystick.


Jessica sat, hunched over a box of bikinis and swimsuits sent by Eva, the string bikini bottom the first piece which caught her eye.


“ This doesn’t even cover my ass, my cheeks will be out there for the whole world to see; and I know they’ll see it because there’s a crowd out there waiting to get a shot of me bending over.”


Jessica stood up and peeked over the screen, where an even larger crowd had gathered. Her brow creased downwards as a feeling of uneasiness formed in her stomach. Something bad was going to happen, that was what the feeling said to her. She looked back at Derek, piloting the drone and thought of postponing the shoot but stopped once she looked back at the crowd.


Further back, her hubcap sized pupils spotted Jack and Caitlin, sitting far behind. While she could see them, their faces were a little blurry owing to the great distance. She thought of Jack, proud to see her striking out on her own, and Caitlin who was eagerly anticipating her next failure.


She couldn’t let down one and justify the other.


“ Alright then, I guess I’ll wear this dental floss; I remember girls used to cover up more.”


“If you got it, flaunt it.”


Jessica chuckled, Derek was a funny guy. Not as humorous as Jack but enough to elicit laughter.


“There’ll be plenty of that. Just don’t make my ass look too big,” Jessica said to Derek as she ushered them out of her makeshift changing room.


Jack and Caitlin walked down the slope, accompanied by Eva who had worn open toed sandals to avoid the  issue of sand creeping into her shoes.


“ You are not worried about them?” Caitlin pointed at the crowd, many of whom had brought their cameras with them.It was a group of mostly adults, male and middle aged. She grimaced at the thought of those men, likely perverts leering at her if she were ever in Jessica’s position.


Eva shook her head, chuckling, “ Free publicity, the best kind you can get. Let them talk about her in the news, it’s only good for my company.”


“Not always,” Jack added as he trudged through the sand.


“ CNN spends it's prime time hours debating what she’ll do,FOX thinks she’s an assault on American values, as usual. Personally I think they both lost the plot when someone mentioned she intended to run for President.”


“Does Jessica know?” Eva asked as they came to a stop several hundred yards from the big screen. There were three foldable chairs set up for them, Eva immediately easing her into one.


“ No, why let her worry about things she cannot fix,” Jack replied while helping Caitlin into hers.He fell back into his chair, the legs sinking an inch or two into the sand from the impact.


“ Jack’s been the perfect host, he’s taken care of all of her needs, except for clothes,” Caitlin interjected.


Eva smiled,the free clothes initiative was her idea. If and when Jessica stepped out, she hoped they would notice her attire and perhaps ask her where she got them; then Jessica would point towards her brand and the rest as they would say, is history.


“ She said they’re great. I told her replacements will be free, the fabric is supposed to be more resistant to wear and tear than normal clothes. The stress she must put on her outfits must be tremendous!”


Eva paused to drink from her personal plastic bottle, a solitary sip all she needed.


“ People don’t realise that, the stress the body puts on your clothes.”


Her attention, as well as that of everyone in the vicinity was soon captured by the familiar rhythmic reverberations of Jessica’s footsteps, stepping out from behind the screen in a two piece that caught every man’s attention. That and the bounce in her chest with every step she made.


Just like the last shoot, Jack watched as Jessica received instructions from Derek, her hands on her curvy hips as she nodded along.


Sweat began to form on his forehead as he felt Caitlin’s eyes on him, scowling for staring too long at her. Jack wisely turned away.


“So Jack, what do you think about her outfit?” She asked in a falsely sweet voice.Jack put on a little smile, knowing he was now in a minefield.


“ It works,” he said succinctly. Last time she caught him staring at a woman, he said too much and for that, he slept in the guest room for a month until she cooled off.


“I think it's more than that,” Caitlin replied coldly. That made the hair on his neck stand, she was about to blow her top any moment now.


“Oh it’s effective, I think a lot of people would buy it. You would look better in it than she does anyway.”


His silver tongue was enough to cool Caitlin’s temper, and she smiled sheepishly at her boyfriend.


“I know I would,” she answered before kissing him on the cheek.


********


With only a slight grunt, Jessica struck a pose; both arms over her head and eyes closed with a look of peace and tranquility on her face.Her instructions had been to hold the pose until Derek and his drone were done with taking pictures. That alone wasn’t easy, given the various full body shots and angles he needed to cover given her giant frame.


She didn’t focus on that, instead letting her mind dwell on more peaceful, happier thoughts.


She imagined her father, free and happy. She wondered his reaction, upon learning she had become a model. Wallace was not a conservative man, not by any measure. She imagined he would have envisioned her as a scientist like himself, even if she never really found academics to her liking. He probably would have settled for his daughter being an engineer, instead of taking off her clothes for money.


Either way, she thought he might still be proud of her, having made her way in the world.


“Alright, change your pose,” Derek said Jessica heard the pinprick of a camera flash.


Her eyes fluttered open, a serene smile on her lips.


She switched again, breathing in deeply. Her voluminous chest swelled , straining the fabric as her D cups put it to the test.


She lay down on the ground, the tonnage of her frame sending rumbles throughout the ground. Derek stumbled, and so did a few of the others near her. Jessica’s eyes fluttered open, briefly smirking at the sight of them trying to regain their balance.


She then gently turned her head to the side, her hair draped over shoulder as a gentle breeze blew through the beach. She remained in that pose, the only movement coming from her stomach which undulated as her muscles twitched.


All of which was going well until one of the straps on her bikini decided it was time for a break. It happened too fast, even for her. The triangular cups fell forward from her bosom, the back straps flying back in accordance with Newton’s Third Law.


It took a half second for Jessica to register what had happened, her eyes widening in shock , lips curled as she understood what had happened. She was briefly paralyzed by indecision, should she cover her chest with her hands or use the ground?


By the time she chose the latter, it had been more than enough for the less respectful members of the public to snap a few shots. Their falling over from the impact her breasts was a little payback for ignoring basic decency.


“Oh god!” Jessica exclaimed, hoping no one had seen.


She turned around and saw Derek’s face, red as a beet. It wasn’t the first nip slip he’d ever seen but the nipples on those weren’t the size of coffee tables!


“I-I uh...I didn’t get any of that,” he assured her.


**************

Saul Martin  was one of the thousands who had gathered to watch the photoshoot. The beach, while having white sand and clear waters had little else to distinguish itself from the multitude of fine beaches in Florida.


In his late thirties, overweight with a thinning head of hair  and working a dead end job at his local diner, he had only been to Miami to see his sister on the same fateful day that Jessica had shown up. He, like many others before him had fled when the titaness had rampaged across the city, Saul choosing to take refuge in a bank with about a hundred other people while the authorities took action.


It was in the aftermath when every major news outlet gave a running 24/7 commentary about the giantess that he came to realise one very obvious but overlooked fact: she was hot. She may have been able to see over skyscrapers, but to Saul and the others here, Jessica Chen was a great beauty.


He devoured every piece of information he could find about the giant woman, and he was more than chuffed to learn she would be gracing this very beach with her presence.


He was even more excited when she posed in bikinis for what he thought was either an interview for some magazine or a modelling job. The latter seemed more likely to him given the lack of dialogue on her current job.


Every pose she struck, every time a slight shift of her mass caused seismic shifts made his heart and the hearts of those around him flutter. From what he could , it wasn’t just men who were interested in her.


When her top snapped, exposing her assets to the world, Saul’s eyes widened as if he had just won the lottery, snapping pictures of the busty behemoth’s goods before she could cover them. It was exactly like winning the lottery he thought, readying his camera for any further wardrobe malfunctions.


**************


“Oh sit down!” Caitlin rolled her eyes, stopping Jack from sprinting to the shoot.


Jack had one foot forward,all about to launch himself towards Jessica like a good samaritan when his girlfriend’s irate voice halted that idea. He turned back, one foot forward and the other back.


“She needs help,” Jack explained to her.


“ And you’re going to help her how? By covering her tit with your shirt? Or are you going to be her nipple pasty?” Caitlin struck at his idea sharply, like a pin to a balloon; Jack deflated backed into his deck chair.


“Fair point,” he uttered, wishing she had been a little more delicate in the delivery of words.


Just a few feet away, Eva was on her phone. Based on the fragments he could pick up , she was talking to the photographer on the ground. Jack looked back towards Jessica, chin resting on the sand while the smaller figure on the beach, he assumed was Derek.


“I hope she’s okay,” Jack said to Caitlin, who shot him a glare; a sign she gave exactly zero fucks about Jessica’s predicament.


“She’ll probably eat everyone who took a photo of her. Can’t spread them around if you’re dead,” Caitlin cackled.


Jack chuckled, going through the motion of a laugh as he worried about what his friend was going through. Bad enough she had a very public nip slip, but being so immense left her very little room to hide.


He prayed she would not react too badly to it.


*******


“You think they saw?” Jessica whispered to Derek.


Derek looked over at the crowd, knowing at least one of them had to have seen it and snapped a photo. If she was lucky, maybe they were selfish and decided to keep the saucy picture for themselves instead of sharing it online. It was a big maybe, and she likely wasn’t lucky.


“Yeah they probably did,” he answered truthfully.


“Well,” Jessica said as she sat up, arms crossed across her breasts.


“I’ll bet someone’s taken a peek at me while I was changing in Miami.You know, the time I swam to the beach there and everyone decided to re-enact Godzilla.”


“ I was actually in Maine when it happened. I still can’t believe someone like you even exists. But you okay to continue?”


“What did Eva say?” Jessica asked.


Derek shrugged his shoulders, his drone’s remote control  hanging from his neck via a strap.


“Mostly to see if you’re okay.”


“You can tell her I am, after we’re done shooting. I think topless shoots are a thing right? Provided I cover my assets with my hand of course,” Jessica suggested.


“Yeah we could do that. In fact we should do that,” Derek chuckled as he readied the drone.



Up on the hill, Jack was surprised by how well she took it in her stride. She flashed a smile when it was called for, threw her hair back and played the part of a sexy model very well.


Too well, as Jack found himself staring for extended periods of time, only made aware of his doing so when Caitlin had to yell into his ear for him to stop. So it was a mixture of relief and disappointment when the shoot finally ended, with the sun already slipping below the horizon.


Jack and Caitlin made their way down to the beach, Jessica behind her screen as she changed. Jack whistled to himself as they waited in front of the screen , Caitlin looking down at the scene. That changed when she glanced up and her eyes immediately widened upon seeing Jessica’s shapely silhouette, and saw Jack staring at it;or at least in the general vicinity of it.


She couldn’t have that and moved to stand in front of Jack, who was slightly surprised by his girlfriend’s face filling up the foreground of his vision.


“You should be happy, we’re finally done,” he said to her.


“I am, but maybe you should be enjoying the rest of the scenery instead of staring at this really bland thing,” Caitlin gestured at the screen.


Right on cue, Jessica emerged from behind, carrying a container which looked like it could hold several buses. She no longer required the tarp ,wearing a short sleeved shirt and cut-offs.


She exhaled deeply, happy to see the two of them.


“That was embarrassing, I practically flashed the entire beach!” Her cheeks turned red as she remembered it.

“At your size that was happened,” Jack shot back.


“I can’t help that I’m so large!” Jessica faked a whine, causing Caitlin to roll her eyes.


“ But props for not letting it get to you,” Jack assured her.


“Hey, I’ve been through worse.A lot worse than letting the world see my tits. Kind of puts things in perspective.”


“That’s a good attitude.What’s in the box?”  Jack asked, pointing at it.


“Clothes, you can never have enough clothes. Especially ones which don’t leave everything hanging out,” Jessica flashed a smile at Jack.


“Good for you. Now we’re heading back, and we arrived in a limo so we’re going back the way we came,” Caitlin interjected, a hand resting firmly on Jack’s chest.


“ Sure you don’t want a ride back? I think I’m actually faster than that hunk of metal you call a car.”


Caitlin shook her head.


“You’ll probably drop us, not going to take the chance.”


Jack stepped forward but Caitlin pulled hard on the back of his shirt collar,stopping his body’s motion.


“And neither will Jack.” Jack looked disappointed but concealed it from Caitlin, whose voice sounded prickly and Jack knew to push her further would mean sleeping on the couch or floor; preceded by a very loud rollicking from her which he didn’t want nor desire.


“Yeah alright,” he said as they walked to the pick up point. While Caitlin’s back was turned, Jack turned back to Jessica and gave her a thumbs up, which she replied with a toothy grin.


Holding the box, Jessica was about to leave, until she saw Eva running up to her.


“Thank god I caught you before you left,” Eva panted between breaths. Jessica noted she had worn heels to the beach, not exactly the most practical of beachwear.


“ Oh what’s up?” Jessica put the box down and got on her knees.


“ I just want to apologise in person for the mishap you had. If that ever happens again, just tell Jack to send me an email and we’ll replace it at no cost.”


“It’s fine, and I’ll pass it on to him. I should get a phone, you know where they those 1000 inch phones?”


Both women laughed.


“ I wish I knew,” Eva answered.She looked in the distance , spotting Caitlin and Jack just as the car pulled up.


“ You know…” Eva said as Jessica also looked at the couple.


“I have to say that he’s much better off with you; but it might be too late for him to realise it.”


“What do you mean?” Jessica asked, unsure of what Eva meant.


Eva chuckled, “ Oh honey, I think you know what I mean.”





 

Chapter End Notes:

Please leave a review if you like it, or you want to provide some feedback! I'll try best to update it as regularly as I can.