- Text Size +
Jill snatched up one of the teens ,a girl, and began to tear her clothes off.
When she was pink and naked, Jill laid her in her palm.
She raised her prey to her nose and sniffed deeply. Jill could almost smell the fear and utter terror of the little teen.

Jill's tongue rolled out of her mouth and began licking her captive from head to toe leaving her coated in Jill's saliva. The girl was sobbing, wanting to wake up from this nightmare.

Jill reached for her pole, and pressed the tip into the girls stomach and pushed . The screams of the teen raised to a high pitched squeal as the pole penetrated her flesh.

Jill pushed the stick through till she felt it poking her palm. She held the pole up to her view as she watched the girl wriggle like a worm on a hook.

Jill's mouth opened wide and placed the stick carrying the girl inside. Her lips closed around the pole and she slowly pulled it back. Jill toyed with her prey rolling her around with her tongue savoring the sensation, till with almost canine ferocity she bit down.

The warm blood ran down her throat, her eyes almost glowed with lust as she chewed and swallowed her prey. The part of Jill that once was human was being taken over by a more primitive animal like blood lust. She and Max were becoming more alike.