- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The whole Idea for this came from random inspiration so I cannot attest to it's quality. 

 

John: 18, 6’3” 210lbs

Casey: 12, 4’3” 55lbs

Sophie 7, 4’6” 60lbs

 

Casey was a witch. Not the crooked nose, warty face kind of witch but they kind ordinary folk cluelessly pass on the street everyday. She had first discovered her natural affinity for magic on her 6th birthday when she wished her parents had gotten her a bigger cake. As she blew out the candles the chocolate marble cake suddenly tripled in size, much to everyone's surprise and Casely’s glee. She had since learned to control her power and was more than halfway competent, there were only two downsides. The only spells she could cast were size altering spells, and she couldn’t affect her own body. She had done some reseach and after running into a helpful forum for young witch’s, learned why.

 

The nature of her power couldn’t be changed. All witch’s had a specialty in magic that was not up to them. As for affecting her own body she learned that a witch’s power would be fully realized on the 6th year since their awakening. Her 12th birthday, Untill then there were some limits in what she could do. She couldn’t wait. She had always been short for her age and it didn’t help that during her early years as a witch she had tested a spell on her younger sister and as a result Sophie was 3 inches taller than Casey despite being five years younger. Her Older brother two had benefited from her magic though it was less unusual for an 18 year old boy to be 6’3”. Casey had often debated shrinking her siblings, it was well within her power, but somehow the thought of outgrowing them on her own appealed to her more.

Now lying in bed on the early morning of her 12th birthday, Casey’s patience had worn out. Her power should be fully awakened now. Scrambling out of bed, she stood in front of her full length mirror. She closed her eyes. While more complex spells required chanting and sometimes even a pentagram what she was doing could be accomplished with thought alone. Taller  she thought I am 3 inches taller. Most of her spells worked when she stated the desired outcome as fact and this spell was no different.

Casey felt herself stretch, as if she were standing her tip-toes and simply never came back down. She opened her eyes. Her pale blue nightgown which normally went down to her ankles now ended midway along her calf. The sleeves too, which extended halfway along her biceps now looked more like tank top sleeves, AKA nonexistent. But that wasn’t all that changed, her rich black hair now extended well below her shoulders instead of ending just past her neckline. Her cute face seemed brighter and clearer and her eyes shone with a piercing green.

“Damn I look good!” Casey giggled as she tousled her hair and struck a pose. But why stop here? I’m still short for a 12 year old and puberty could be miles away! But first… Casey dove under her bed and pulled out a yard stick and couple bra’s she had stolen from her mother and Her brother’s ex-girlfriend. She quickly marked along her wall, all the way up to 9 feet, teetering on the edge of a chair to reach. She didn’t intend to grow that tall, at least not yet. She marked the heights of her siblings on the wall for a reference, Sophie at 4’6” and John at 6’3”. She then put on her one of her mother’s bras, a lacey black number that her mother had been searching for for weeks.  She slipped back into her nightgown, interested to see how it fit after. She took a deep breath and stood in front of the mirror again.

 

 

 

I am...She smiled...8 inches taller and I fill out this bra This time her growth was more violent. She lurched up 4 inches all at once putting her at 4’10” the remaining 4 came in small bursts. She put her hands on her chest to steady her breathing and was greeted by softly expanding skin. She looked down, mouth agape as she watched her breast slowly fill every corner of her mother’s bra. Her mother was only a small C cup but to Casey she seemed huge. When her growth finally stopped at her new height of 5’2” Casey could hardly believe what she was seeing. In the mirror before her stood the most beautiful women she had ever seen. Again her hair had grown, now reach all the way down to her curvaceous backside. “Oh my god” she whisperd. “I have a butt!” and not just any butt Casey was sporting the kind of rear that would inspire pop stars for years to come. Her hips flared out to lead to silky smooth legs that, to her at least, seemed to go on for miles. She looked back up her body, her nightgown now fit more like a night shirt barely covering her midriff. Her stomach was taut and smooth with the barest hint of abs. She skipped over her breasts, saving the best for last, and stared into her eyes. Her bright green eyes that seemed to shimmer and glow. Her face seemed to have aged slightly looking more like a 16 or 17 year olds. Everything to her thicker eyelashes to naturally red and pouting lips had been enhanced. In the back of her mind she knew she should be worried that her magic was doing things she hadn’t told it to but she was far too transfixed by the vixen standing before her to care.

Finally she looked down at her chest, now filling the black lingerie donated by her mother. Cautiously she felt them. They were soft but bounced in her hands as if they barely needed the bra at all. A sly grin spread across her face. Turning and reaching down, giving the mirror a moonshot that would be a giant leap for any man, she retrieved the other bra. This one belonged to her brother Johns’ ex-girlfriend, Casey couldn’t bring the name to mind, her brother only brought girls over at night so she hadn’t even seen the woman, but that didn’t matter. What mattered was that John had thing for boobs and the bra she held in front of her had a tag that read 38DD. Discarding her mom’s underwear and her nightgown Casey slipped the massive booby trap on. It kept sliding down her shoulders, whoever John’s girlfriend had been she was clearly taller than Casey was now. No problem.

I now fit this Bra. the spell was short sweet and too the point Casey closed her eyes as she felt herself growing again. Placing her hands on her expanding chest she massaged herself as she enjoyed the ride, which lasted longer than she had expected. When she opened her eyes she stumbled back as she could not see her head in the mirror. Falling back few inches she was astounded at what she saw. Not only did she now sport a massive pair of tits but she must have been well over 6 feet tall! Her hair had once again fallen further down her back now nearly touching the floor. Casey quickly walked over to her measuring wall, her hair trailing like a long gown, and looked down...to see her brother’s name at her nose. A wide grin cracked over her face and she stepped forward to get her height. 6 foot 6, and a half.

“Well “BIG” bro, who knew you had a thing for tall girls?” She smiled. He’d be seeing a lot more tall girls in the future.

She sauntered back over to the mirror, her hips swaying fluidly. She struck a few poses as if she were a model. First , legs intertwined her head angled down with her index finger in her mouth. Next, she place her legs apart and leaned back staring straight ahead. Finally, she took a step forward hands on hips and looked down her nose. She then remembered that the model in the mirror was only 12 years old and broke into a fit of laughter clutching her stomach.

 

 

 

When she recovered Casey looked over at her alarm clock. 5:34 her family would be stirring soon and she would be expected in a couple hours to attend a birthday breakfast. As much as she wanted too she couldn’t go looking like this. Her magic would make normal people overlook small changes without a problem but she was now more than 2 feet taller than normal and had a bombshell body that could knock a full grown man into a coma. That didn’t mean she had to go all the way back to normal. With a sigh she thought the magic words.

I am 3 inches taller than I am normally.

As she shrunk she took of the now oversized bra and hid it, along with her mother’s under her bed. When she stopped shrinking she realized that she hadn’t undone the bra’s spell however. The now 4’6” girl nearly fell over as her 38DD sized breasts became too heavy for her. Lying on the floor, through fits of giggles she said

“My breasts are…” then she paused, no need to go too small…”My breast are a small B cup” her chest instantly began to shrink until it stopped at a modest, but still exciting for Casey, B cup. Standing up she took one last look in the mirror. Her hair had receded back up her body now lingering around her shoulders, but it seemed to have taken on a natural waviness and a shine it never had before. The rest of her body too seemed just a little more pleasing to the eye. She smiled, turned around, and crawled back into bed. As she closed her eyes her smile grew wider, things were only just getting started.    

 

Chapter End Notes:

I'll do Chapter 2 if people seem to want it :)