- Text Size +

The now 500 foot tall Megan walked towards the centre of London. With each step she covered about 300 feet and crushed a few things. Cars, people, houses, she trod everything down unlucky enough to be in her path.

As she arrived in the centre, Megan began to demolish London without mercy or respect. Each building, each car and tree, each small bridge she saw was crushed under her enormous boots. Standing 500 feet tall, with boots that measured about 70 feet heel to toe and weighing countless tons, the 20-year old giantess could crunch and squish everything easily.

Quaint red double decker busses disappeared entirely under her feet, being pressed flatter than a 1-pence coin, driver, passengers and all. The police, the so-called bobbies, tried to keep the panicking inhabitants in check, but were unable to withhold the fleeing masses. Those that weren't overrun and crushed by their fellow people who tried to get away from the destroying giantess were crushed by the latter. Needless to say, Megan was far better in crushing people than the mob. Scores of people were squished by her, bobbies and all.

Hide Park got a special treatment. The snow-covered park was turned into a sandy wasteland as Megan's swept her heavy boots, left to right and back, over the ground. She uprooted trees, bulldozed grass and benches away, and turned the soil upside down.

Humming the song "London Bridge has Fallen Down," she smashed the famous Tower Bridge using her fists. Stones and iron flew everywhere, while the giantess was standing in the Thames, which hardly came up to her ankles. And since the boots she wore were water-proof, Megan didn't get soggy. The trapped people on the bridge, however, fell into the chilling waters of the Thames and would either freeze to death or drown. 

With an enormous punch, the giantess bored her hand through the Tower of Big Ben, grabbed the clock, tearing it out and holding it up to her gargantuan face between thumb and index finger. Megan laughed.

"Is that the Big Ben? I thought it was bigger. This little thing is hardly worth hanging on a Christmas tree, ha, ha!" she mocked the now tiny looking bell she held. Smiling, Megan tied the little gadget to a few strands of her long, dark brown hair.

It was a humiliation. This 20-year old first holding the Big Ben, which weighs more than 13 tons, just between two fingers first and now it dangled on her hair like an ornament! With the now ridiculed clock ringing as she moved, Megan walked further.

Ploughing a way through the Westminster Palace!

The yellow stones of the impressive building were smashed to pieces as the giantess crushed through them, as if treading down a sand castle. Dust and smoke flew everywhere, walls cracked and collapsed, windows shattered. Within ten seconds, nothing but a pile of smoking rubble was all that was left of the once-proud palace.

Megan bent down and tore the London Eye Ferris Wheel from the ground. Smiling she looked at it, but no one was inside. People had something better to do with a rampaging giantess around than riding the Ferris wheel. No problem for Megan. She snapped the tiny metal staves in the middle like dried twigs. Then she began playing with the London Eye like a Hula hoop. Twirling the wheel around her waist, Megan began singing again, this time Disney's song "It's a small world". Laughing, she let the london Eye drop, destroying a few buildings doing so, and went on.

Megan stomped her way through London, ending the dispute whether or not one could be considered a Cockney by crushing the St Mary-le-Bow church, and violently kicked the House of Parliament into oblivion.

The giantess arrived at Buckingham Palace. Mockingly looking down at it, she slowly walked forwards, deliberately crushing its walls as if in time lapse. The ancient, beautiful masonry crumbled under Megan's weight, the windows broke, smoke mulched from countless cracks.

Unknown to the giantess, the royal family had already been evacuated, but their properties were being destroyed. Objects of art, worth millions, ended under the huge boots of Megan as she ploughed her way through the palace. Like a huge, unstoppable steamroller, Megan left nothing, not a single piece of stone untouched.

As she finally demolished the last of Buckingham Palace, Megan halted. Standing on its leftovers, Megan looked blissfully around her. She could see the imprints of her feet, the ruins of the countless buildings inside them, smoke and dust everywhere. London's center laid in ruins, only a few sirens could be heard wailing.

"I am the new Queen!" she cried out. "From now on,you serve me! Mega-N! Or else, it squish-crush-squash for you!"

She sighted. Yes, this was power! Nothing could stop her! No army, no building, nothing! This amulet gave her, Mega-N, the power of a god, and she alone could use it....

Or?

Megan startled. These two magic users, or rather that Hippolytus guy, was the only person in the world that could defeat her. After all, he give her an amulet that made her grow,so why not cast a spell that made her shrink again? Or perhaps turn himself into an ever bigger giant, or that stupid brat of his, and get her?

Megan got scared. This was unacceptable! Something had to be done.