- Text Size +

Anita quickly swings her legs to the side of her desk, removes her right boot, and starts shaking it to get rid of the annoying pebble, without realizing that you were actually trapped inside her red sock. After she reflexively scrunching and wriggling her toes after they were freed from their leather prison, she realizes that you were actually inside of her sock. So she starts shaking her foot, dislodging you from her aggressive toes, and she quickly pulls off the sock.

You see her toes quickly move away from you, and your world is turned upside down as she empties out her sock. You fall down onto the office carpet, and Anita quickly brings her legs back under the desk, without putting her boots back on. She says to herself, “I’ll just keep these off for awhile. Those boots were really uncomfortable, and that pebble was real annoying.”

You decide to sit down on her discarded red sock for a few minutes, so you could have a short breather, while still being surrounded by Anita’s strong foot scent. You lie down, and start rolling about a little bit around her sock, loving how soft and slightly damp it felt. As you lie down, you watch the amazing show that was unfolding in front of you.

Anita pushes off her left boot, by using her bare foot as leverage, and scrunches those newly freed toes a little bit. She then sticks her bare big toe inside her left sock, and pushes it all the way off easily and skillfully. Once both of her feet were completely freed from their leather and sock prisons, they begin going to town on those huge and tall leather boots.

She starts gripping them up with her bare toes, and harshly squeezes them with her powerful digits. You look up, and see that she has completely focused on her work, and was playing completely unconsciously at this point. She also starts flattening her boots with the balls of her feet, almost like they were punishing the boots for being so uncomfortable. She then starts rubbing the arches of her feet against the edges of the desk, and the sound of skin scratching is completely deafening for you.

You realize that this might not be the safest place to rest, as Anita could bring her foot back towards this sock at any point, so you stand up to get off of this soft red sock. And almost as if on cue, right when you were on the back edge of the sock, Anita’s right foot slams down on top of the front end of the sock. You get knocked down from the heavy impact, and you look up to see Anita’s massive foot perched up, and her toes wiggle and scrunch lazily in front of you.

You are quite worried that Anita will regain you unknowingly again, and attempt to rub you out a second time, and her toes crack and writhe as if they are waiting to regain their tiny little toe toy. You quickly roll off of the sock, right before she gripped and dragged the helpless sock back under her desk, forced to be brutalized by both sets of Anita’s toes. As you watch Anita aggressively scrunch and squeeze at that sock with her long and slender toes, you begin to walk away from Anita.

You realize that she would be a dangerous person to stay near, at least until she was finished with this project. So you make your way to the door that led to the main section of the library, and crawled under it and lie down in an unoccupied corner. You are able to rest for about an hour, and you wake up, realizing that you felt completely reenergized and recovered. You’re surprised by how little rest you seemed to need, and you make a mental note to ask Diana about it later on.

You start walking around, curious of your current surroundings, and eventually see a woman working at one of the student work stations. Her name was Anna Kontos, although you knew nothing about her. You weren’t too sure about approaching a giant stranger, but you were also curious enough to counteract your current cautions. And besides, you were durable enough to survive the ruthless and overpowering treatment that Anita gave you earlier, so what did you really have to worry about? Anna is a very tall, Greek, woman. She’s 25 years old, and she stands at about 6’2”.

She has a very tan complexion, and her hair is light brown tied into a medium length pony tail, reaching to her shoulders. She has bright teal eyes. She dresses pretty casually, wearing a pair of navy blue jeans and white T-shirt that had a colorful design on it. She was also wearing a pair of tan sperries without socks. She’s also got larger than average feet and toes that were a bit over size 12s. Although because of your current size, you couldn’t gather all of that from your perspective, especially things like sizes and heights.

Anna is an English major who spends a lot time at the library drawing. She likes it there because it’s pretty quiet, and because she can easily scan her artwork whenever she completes them. She also listens to her music, quite loudly, while drawing so she won’t be disturbed. You see her, in her titanic form, happily drawing while erratically moving her legs and feet about, although you’re surprised that her feet have remained secured inside her sperries.

Although you weren’t too sure about attempting to present yourself to someone who you didn’t know, you knew that you did not want to try and go back to Anita right now. She was just too brutal and relentless back there, and it would be too difficult to get her attention again, especially because of her tough leather boot blocking you from touching her skin, which would prevent her from even feeling you as an itch.

So as you approach, you notice how loud her music actually is, and you realize just how difficult it will be to get her attention. You also notice how frantically she was drawing on the desk, and you can tell that she was a skilled artist. But then, out of nowhere, Anna pops her feet out of her sperries and spins her whole body, facing where you were standing. Her whole size really sunk in for you when she faced you, as you watched her start wriggling her toes together, barely an inch away from you. You look farther up, and can see that she was chewing some gum, and would occasionally blow a small bubble and dexterously manipulate the gum with her tongue.

She was also looking at her phone, so you try to shout up at her, even though you know that she probably wouldn’t hear you because of her music. And while you were shouting, she moves her feet forward, and her immense toes pounce on you, and start grabbing at you aggressively. You wind up trapped in-between her 2nd and 3rd toes on her left, and they squeeze at you a few times harshly, forcing your tiny body to experience her unyielding toe flesh.

And then, just as quickly as she turned around, Anna brings her legs back under the desk and puts back on her sperries. Once they’re all the way on, they begin squeezing you again rhythmically, and you can barely even struggle against these overbearing toes; as they are almost 4 times your current size. You also notice that her toes begin to sweat as they are confined inside these sperries, and it covers you completely with her foot sweat.

Then, Anna pushes her chair back up, smothering you with her massive foot flesh in the process, and gets ready to stand up. Once Anna stands up completely, you find yourself being flattened by the full weight pushing down on you, via her massive toes. She begins walking to the scanner section, preparing to record her recent art works and store them on her computer for later, and you are repeatedly smashed by her massive toe flesh. Once she reaches the scanner, she starts stomping and moving her left foot, shaking you about wildly.

Eventually, you are thrown into the space between her 3rd and 4th toes, and you are quickly shoved deep inside the tiny crack in-between them. After she finishes her scanning, and also moving her left foot about constantly and erratically, she makes her way back to her desk area. Because you are shoved deeply inside this smelly and sweaty crevice, you are sheltered from the worst of the foot falls, but you are continually squeezed by the sweaty flesh walls, as if they are contracting based on her walking.

And once she reaches her desk area, Anna briefly thinks about what she should do next. She could always do some more drawing and coloring, as she’d be close to the scanner that way. She could also just leave instead, and get some food or something else. And as she deliberated to herself, she continued to swing her feet around within her sperries, which kept you completely disoriented. You were very worried, and hope that you’ll be freed soon.

It wasn’t as if you didn’t like being inside this girl’s sperries, because it was very physically pleasing, you were worried about how much Diana and Anita would worry once they realize that you were missing. And the thought of being stuck with a complete stranger was a worry by itself, because you had no clue if this girl was nice or cruel or whatever in-between. But then Anna stomps her foot aggressively, which knocked away your train of thought, and then she gets up.

She starts to walk, to where you had no idea, but the whole process kept you confused and disoriented. Anna was leaving the library to go somewhere else, and she was planning on getting some food truck food and then heading home.

To Be Continued

Chapter End Notes:

UPDATE 2/6/17: I've added a 'best girl' strawpoll for the story.

Here is a StrawPoll for you guys to determine which of the 3 ‘main’ characters your favorite is. You can think of it as picking the character you’d most like to interact with if you were actually in the story, or which one you’d like to see more of, or just which one you like the most.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12285910

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.