- Text Size +

You think things over, and you look down at Anita’s feet. They are still playing around wildly, and you would really like to spend time with those feet and slippers. You yell up to Anita and say “Anita! Can I spend the game inside you slipper? As long as you don’t mind, of course!”

And Anita giggles and responds by saying “Oh of course it won’t bother me, little cutie! But are you sure? There’s no telling how wild they’ll get while Diana and I play.” You’re convinced and give her a confirmatory nod. She accepts and picks you up, and lifts you towards her face.

She says “Oh, you’re gonna be a lot of fun for me down there. You made me a very happy girl, Nick. Thanks a bunch!” She then lowers her hand towards the right slipper, and angles her hand so you slide down into it.

You wind up landing face first inside of her well-worn slipper, and you’re finding it difficult to get back up. You notice that the fluffy material is damp and sticky, slowing you movements considerably. But with a great amount of effort, you reach the toe section before their game started. And luckily, Anita left you alone while you trekked, and you wondered if she did that on purpose or not.

And once you got there, the smell hit you like a truck. It was incredibly strong, and surrounded you like a different atmosphere. You were sure that Anita wore these things often, and probably didn’t wear socks often either, but you loved the smell regardless of how strong it felt. It felt like you could practically feel the smell wash and wave around you, almost as if it were a hot and humid mist or fog. And eventually, the game begins up above and the feet return down below.

You look out towards the entrance of the shoe, and see her left foot enter it. It worms its way until it reaches as far as it can fit, and wiggles triumphantly. She then swings her leg up, sending you flying towards the writhing toes. They snatch you up, and begin feeling you up thoroughly.

After they get a good feeling of you, they begin to squeeze you, which shoves you in the space between her 2nd and 3rd toes. Then the foot you were attached to leaves the right slipper, and makes its way to its correct mate. As it moves, you can see Diana and Anita intently focusing on the game, not caring about what their feet, and toes, do to you down here. And you wouldn’t have it any other way.

Anita eventually gets her left foot into her left slipper and shoves it all the way in, wiggling her toes madly while she did it. And those wiggles threw you about around her toes, and their ferocity knew no equal, in your mind. You then heard her make victory cry, and you could hear the music for the Hammer item, and that cry convinced you that it was Anita who just got that.

She began swinging her legs back and forth, as a way of celebrating her victory, and slammed down her left slipper suddenly and powerfully. After slamming her left foot, she scrunched her toes aggressively, trying to rub her toes against the fluffy material of the slippers as hard as she could. That slam nearly knocked the wind out of you, and you knew that this was only the beginning, but you were still having fun of course.

But then, the tides turned, and Diana was starting to snag some of Anita’s lives stock. This annoyed and angered Anita to no end, and she took out that frustration on her slippers, so she could keep her cool up above. At this point, you weren’t even a factor; and in fact, she almost completely forgot that you were her tiny little passenger in her slipper right now.

She started squeezing her toes with a previously unknown intensity, and it really tests the limits of your durability. You were mashed and crammed into incredibly tiny cracks and folds within her toes, and they gave your experience a whole new level. Part of you hoped Anita would keep on losing, just to see how aggressive and relentless her toes got. Then she took her feet out of her slippers, and started sliding and rubbing her soles across the carpet. She then started rubbing her toe across the carpet next.

In her mind, she felt a slight itch in-between her left toes, and tried focusing all of her frustration and anger on that itch, in an attempt to painfully eradicate it. Sadly, she completely forgot that the ‘itch’ that she became so intent on grinding away was actually you, and she probably wouldn’t remember until she started winning again. And who knew how long that would take.

Hopefully your durability will hold out against all of Anita’s competitive rage. She started grabbing one of the table ends, and kneaded it with her toes harshly. This continued to mash you into her sweaty flesh. The she moved her feet towards the carpet, and rubbed her toes across it furiously, and you thought you’d get a serious rug burn at this rate. Then, in her final attempt to end this annoying tiny itch, she brings her feet together. She shoves both of them deep into one of her slippers, and pushed them in a far as they could go.

You were slowly smashed by this sandwich of toes and feet, and the tight space of the slipper mashed you up even worse. She rubbed her feet against each other, and wiggles and scrunched her toes relentlessly, all in an attempt to crush the life out of that little itch that was bothering Anita so much; too bad no one reminded her that it was you.

At this point, both Anita and Diana were closely tied, with one stock remaining. But finally, when it seemed like you’d finally reach your limit, Anita pulls around the game and nets her the victory, taking Diana’s final stock. Diana is annoyed, but still content because she played a good, close, game.

Anita immediately lets up on her crushing and pulls out both feet. She stretches her legs out, and wiggles her toes happily and enthusiastically, and you were still stuck in-between her 2nd and 3rd toes on her left foot. It felt like the toes were rubbing you a lot more affectionately and lovingly than they were earlier, and even though having them ruthlessly dominate you was intensely enjoyable, somehow you liked their loving side a lot more.

She then looks back down at her toes, remembering her little toe buddy, and brings her left foot to her lap. She peels you off and giggles at you and says “Hey little guy! I hope you had fun down there. Sorry things got a bit crazy near the end there. But I didn’t I warn you?” Then, she starts laughing, and smiles at you, before Diana talks about what they should do next.

Diana looks at you and starts saying, “Man you look rough Nick! I guess you had a wild time down there, huh? Now, I had a couple ideas on what we could do next. It’s not too late, so we could always head to the local diner for some late night dinner. They should be fine with us dressed like this, so it wouldn’t be a problem.

We should probably wash you off first, so you can eat without a grime covered body.” Anita giggles and says “Yeah sorry Nick. Guess I got a bit carried away there, huh?” The Diana continues “But we don’t need to go out. I’ve got enough food in the fridge, and we could always play a board game or watch some movies. It’s your choice!”

So you think things over. If there was one thing that was exhausting you, it was having to make all of the choices. Though, you appreciate these titanic goddesses letting you make the decisions. Because, you knew that if they really wanted to, they could make you do whatever they wanted. It made you really glad to know that you have the pleasure to spend time with the nicest titanesses around.

Choices

1) Get Nick cleaned off and go to the diner (Go to Chapter AnitaMain2)

2) Stay at the apartment, and do something there (Go to Chapter Diana/AnitaSideStory1)

Chapter End Notes:

UPDATE 2/6/17: I've added a 'best girl' strawpoll for the story.

Here is a StrawPoll for you guys to determine which of the 3 ‘main’ characters your favorite is. You can think of it as picking the character you’d most like to interact with if you were actually in the story, or which one you’d like to see more of, or just which one you like the most.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12285910

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.