- Text Size +

You think it over, and you’ve finally come to a decision. You yell up to your titanic friends and say, “Okay! Can I play Super Smash with you guys? I wouldn’t mind a little break” Both girls start laughing and Diana reaches for a third controller. Once she gets it, she shrinks it down so you can use it effectively.

Anita then picks you up and places you in the palm of your hand, and the three of you make your way to the couch. Anita sits down first while Diana sets up the game console. She looks at you and says, “I heard that you and Diana play Smash a lot. Just so you know; I’ve played Smash for a long time too. Prepare to lose!” She sticks her tongue out at you, and you respond by saying, “In your dreams! You guys might have a longer history with Smash, but that doesn’t mean that you’re better!”

Diana then turns to Anita and asks, “Can put Nick down there on the floor? I set up a small, shrunken, beanbag chair so he can sit comfortably. It’s right under the end table.” Anita spends a moment looking for the spot, and puts you down once she finds it. At your size, the TV monitor looks more like a movie screen because it was so big. And Diana also messed with one of the controllers, so only the last bit of the wire was shrunken, so it could easily reach you and you could use it properly.

The only thing that really concerned you was the table that blocked their view of you. You hoped that they would keep their wandering feet away from you, at least until they were finished playing. You looked around, and saw that Anita was on your left and Diana was on your right. Each of their outer facing feet loomed a bit closer to than you would like right now, both currently inside of their respective footwear. And each foot was only 5 or 6 feet away from you, to your perspective, causing their strong scents to mix together and completely wash over your whole area.

Then Diana explained the matches they would play for the night. She said “First, we’ll play a few free-for-all matches together. This is for an informative qualifier of how everyone does. Then, after a few of those, the 1st and 2nd place qualifiers will take the first duel. And after that, the loser of the first duel will face the last place player in the qualifier. Sort of like a redemption match! And finally, the winner of the first duel will face the winner of the redemption match. And that one will be Sudden Death, Final Destination, No Items round, for some extra tension! And whoever wins that match is the Smash champion for the night. Sound fun?”

You thought it sounded pretty fun, and it seemed like Anita did too, because she said “That sounds good to me. I know who will be the champion tonight!” She then stomped her right foot to emphasize her point, and it shook you a bit. Then Diana said “Oh really? I think I’ve got a pretty good idea too!” And then she stomped her left foot down harder than Anita did, making you, and your beanbag chair, almost jump in the air. You were also glad that you’d get some down time, because you’d love to take that chance to admire Diana’s and Anita’s awesomely huge and powerful feet, as they play about around you.

And with that, the game began! Everyone scrambled to get their bearings and some lucky items. And at the same time, both Anita and Diana took off their shoes to let their feet prowl around. They would shuffle their shoes around erratically and would press down on parts of them with their toes to flatten them. It was a bit distracting, and you have a feeling that they were doing this on purpose to beat you easier, but you fight temptation and focus on the game.

At one point, you nearly beat Anita with a lucky Home Run Bat find, but at the last second, Anita’s right foot slams into you and your beanbag chair, saving her from death. It stays on you for a few seconds, rubbing you back and forth with her sole giving you an amazing but unwanted massage. It lasted until Anita beats you instead, and once that happens and you lost one of your lives, her foot suspiciously leaves you alone, content to end that massaging there.

You hear Anita yell down to you, “Oh, I’m sorry Nick! I didn’t realize you were sitting so close to my foot. You should be more careful, little guy!” And then she started giggling, and you had a feeling that it was no accident after all. But you weren’t complaining, because you loved how Anita’s sole felt as it massaged you like that.

Then the qualifier round was over and the scores were in. First was Anita with 7 points, second was Diana with 4 points, and in last place was you, with 2 points. Diana and Anita both giggled at the results, and Anita teased you, saying “What’s wrong Nick? Maybe you’re a bit too young to play this old-school game.” You are a bit annoyed by the jest, but you won’t let it get to you, because it’s all in good fun. And besides, you could play Super Smash with them anytime. You couldn’t get a titanic foot to massage you so vigorously every day.

Then the first duel round begins, with both titans duking it out for victory. And as they fought, their feet seemed to get even more spirited. Then, you see Diana’s left foot and Anita’s right foot worm their way to your center area. You were excited, and a bit apprehensive for what would happen next. Predicting what would happen next, you toss your controller out of the way, so it didn’t get damaged in the coming foot storm. Then, both feet stopped mere inches from you, and you could practically reach out to them from where they were.

And then, as you predicted, the toes of Anita and Diana make contact, slamming into both you and each other, flattening you against their titanically writhing digits. You feel bad that your faithful bean bag chair is getting caught in this madness as well, and you hope that it won’t get damaged. Both pairs seem to be fighting each other, madly rubbing against each other, and you are in the center of the maelstrom. And as they fight and wiggle about, you are grabbed by each and every one of their angry and competitive toes.

You get shoved deeply into each space between each of the toes, and you were given an up close, and personal, tour of each and every one of their toe cracks and folds. You felt like they were fighting more over their possession of you in-between their toes, to spend the rest of the match with to be enthusiastically loved and ruthlessly dominated, than against each other. You really liked this experience though, because it honestly felt like each one of their toes were trying to crush and pulverize you into dust; which made it all the more exciting.

But they eventually calm down, and begin to leave you alone, and your beanbag chair falls back into your center area. But it seems like you were still caught between Anita’s 2nd and 3rd toes, and they started squeezing you again, now that they had a chance to be alone with you. You know that they still haven’t finished their 1st out of their 3 matches yet, so you’d have plenty of time to experience Anita’s loving toes.

You see that Anita just won the first match, and she vigorously squeezes her toes in response, completely smothering you in her toe flesh. She celebrates by grabbing her slippers with her toes, and swings them wildly, disorienting you. She keeps her feet firmly inside of her slippers, while wriggling and scrunching her toes playfully, and you don’t want this experience to end anytime soon. Then Diana wins the next match, causing Anita to harshly tap and grind the ball of her foot, cramming you deeply into her sweaty toes. You think you like Anita’s angry and ruthless side even more, and you hope you’ll have many more chances to be in her shoes while she gets in bad moods.

But then Anita quickly wins in the final match, and she celebrates by removing her slippers and shaking her feet back and forth. This finally dislodges you from your heavenly trap, and you roll back into your center area. You look up, and realize that Anita didn’t even register your presence, as she barely even gave you a second glance. It excited you that you could be manhandled by those massive and amazing toes without their master even being aware of your current existence. But you get back in your beanbag chair, wanting to be ready for the next round.

After that match, Diana taps her foot a few times, trying to work out her post-game frustration, and those taps bounce you about. It was especially worrying, yet also exciting, because her foot was still mere inches from you, and if she angled it a bit to the left, she’d crush you into the carpet. But then, your fears, and hopes, were realized when she shifted her foot a little bit so it her sole was right above you, and then slammed it down forcefully. She slammed it down so powerfully that it flattened you and your beanbag temporally.

You quickly recover and are prepared for the next match. The next round is you vs. Diana, and you don’t plan on losing this time, remembering your loss earlier today. You both play your best, but you edge away with victory in the end. Diana claps for your victory, and you are impressed by her sportsmanship, even though she didn’t look all that pleased. But then she taps her foot behind you a few times, which knocks you out of your chair, so you might have to take that back for now. You look back, and see that she actually made an impression in the carpet with her foot, and you could see that you could easily fit inside of imprint made by even her tiniest pinky toe. Then Anita looks down at you and says, “Well, looks like it’s you and me, Nick. May the best player win!” You agree and give her a thumbs up.

Then the last match begins. It’s a sudden death match, so every move will count. You also hope that Anita plays fairly and doesn’t mess with you this time. Although, there really isn’t anything you can do to stop her if she does. You both carefully maneuver, skillfully avoiding each other and staying out each others’ range as well. But then, out of nowhere, you hear Anita yawn loudly. You reflexively look back, and freeze in horror. Her right foot, which has consistently ignored your personal space while playing, was barreling right towards you while dragging the ball of her foot on the rug.

In an instant, you were grabbed by her stretching toes, and got lifted up into the air. You spend a good 10 seconds in the air as she ruthlessly squeezed you. You were then shuffled from toe to toe, and you got vigorously squeezed by each and every one of her toes. Even her cute little pinky toes gave you some of its love, and you were surprised and excited to know how dominating and powerful even her pinky toe could get. And each one was able to spread their grime and sweat onto you with great efficiency.

You try and fight back, hoping to not remain so vulnerable, but it only causes Anita to squeeze at you even more vigorously and brutally, as if you gave them more of a reason to be excited and affectionate. Then she let you go and dragged her foot back to her slipper, content with their brief, but passionate, love affair. You looked up, convinced that she was playing dirty again, but she was looking intently at the screen, so she might have done it by accident. But once you got you bearings, you saw Anita hit you with a well timed C-Stick hit. Anita wins; and you lose.

And then Diana reached for you with her left foot, and slammed her toes into your little area. You were not expecting Diana to grab you so suddenly, and then the toes started giving you their love, as a way to remind you that her toes loved you just as passionately Anita’s did. You, and your poor beanbag chair, were shuffled and mashed by these overpowering but magnificent toes.

Then she brought her foot to her lap and dexterously dropped you into her palm. She put you down on top of the table, and you could see Anita cheering for her victory. She was right about being competitive at least, but you still had fun with your titanic friends. Diana then, begrudgingly, proclaimed Anita the Super Smash champion for the night. You clapped for Anita, and she reached her hand out to give you a high-five. Although you call it a high-five, you ended up actually giving her a high-finger instead, if you were being more accurate.

Then, before Diana said what she had in mind next, Anita interjected with her own idea. She said “You know, I’m feeling kind of tired actually. That game was intense.” Then she starts to stretch, raising her arms high into the air and bringing her feet over the table and past you. They reach as far as they can, and then all of her toes clench down vigorously as you stare in amazement, and she lets out a deep and content sigh. She ends up leaving both of her bare feet on either side of you, as she leans in and brings her head incredibly close to you, causing her massive face to take up your entire view, and her dark black hair draped across the table.

Then she added “Hey Nick! Why don’t you come back to my place for the night? We’ve already had so much fun today, and I’m sure we’ll have even more fun tonight and tomorrow. What do you say?” She then gives you a big smile, and Diana looks down at you and smiles. She says “I’d have not objections if you wanted to go with her, Nick. That was why I wanted to invite her over; so you guys can get to know each other better. But if you go, I’d rather make sure I can see you sometime tomorrow. We don’t want to lose you at this size, right Anita?”

Anita agreed, saying “Sure thing. I’ll keep you posted.” Then she bites her lower lip, while saying “So, you wanna come, bug boy?” Anita looks to you for your answer. What will you do?

Choices

1) You choose to go back with Anita, for the night. (Go to Chapter AnitaSideStory2A)

2) You choose to stay with Diana, for the night. (Go to Chapter DianaMain3)

Chapter End Notes:

UPDATE 2/6/17: I've added a 'best girl' strawpoll for the story.

Here is a StrawPoll for you guys to determine which of the 3 ‘main’ characters your favorite is. You can think of it as picking the character you’d most like to interact with if you were actually in the story, or which one you’d like to see more of, or just which one you like the most.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12285910

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.