- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Contains: Sweat, entrapment, crush, futa

Thinking about cleaning, she was reminded of the tiny man she had told to clean her big toe and the fact that she hadn't really washed, and she pretty much smelled of sex and sweat. Since she was downtown, there were a lot of people, which meant that the streets were filled with people now trying to run from her. She simply placed her feet on top of a group of people, slowly lowering them to try and see what was their strength. Since she was sitting, they didn't have to lift a large part of her weight, so she could simply let the full weight of her feet and legs on top of them. Of course, the weaker ones would choke, not being strong enough to keep a big enough pocket of air for themselves, they would die as the moist and dirt of her feet pressed against their face. She actually wanted some of them to die this way, as they were doing another very important job. Their struggle just felt so good, an electrifying feeling being sent up in her body, filling her with energy. To the others, she gave them one command: "Lick."

They obeyed reluctantly, but they knew that they would simply die from exhaustion from holding her feet if they didn't work fast enough. It gave them a sliver of hope, so they did their best to work, their mouths filled with the disguting taste of dirt and sweat and the rubbery feeling of her thick soles. Enjoying the massage, she grabbed more people from the streets and brought them under her arms, pressing them between her hand and armpit. Removing her hands, some of them stuck to her armpit, her sweat holding them in place, while others fell down and died, the height being too great.  Some of them were swallowed by the beads of sweat on her skin, drowning in the salty liquid.  She simply repeated the process, the people falling and drowning being easy to replace. When she was done, she simply let her arms down on either side of her body, trapping them in her armpits. It was hard to resist crushing them as they licked her sweat and tickled her. Last but not least, she grabbed a handful with one hand and, using the other to lift her cock, she dropped them on her scrotum, leaving some of them stuck between her balls and her member. She laid back, confident that they would do their job, and enjoyed the sensation of having thousands of people cleaning her body with their tongues, being only worthy of her filth. She slowly let herself fall asleep, enjoying a nice after training nap.


She woke up feeling refreshed and cleaned, but feeling little from the people supposed to be cleaning her. Everyone under had been trampled, since their weight was simply too much. Every time someone died, all the others had to work even harder, which ended up being impossible. Some of them had survived in her armpits, and those not trapped under her cock were all alive. Stretching her arms above her head, she let the fresh air dry up her armpits, giving their reward to those who had survived. If they had survived and still had the will to live, they would be able to flee now. At the same time, she wanted to see if they had worked well. Moving her head to the side and taking a deep breath, she could still smell her scent quite easily, but it was better than before. Satisfied with this she got up and brushed herself, letting everyone still on her fall down to the ground. Looking at the sun, she believed it was still the after noon, but she decided that she should get going. She had been here for just a bit more than a day, but as fun as it was, she had other things to attend to.

Getting up, she walked around looking for her underwear. Going back to where she had first come, she saw them on the ground. Seeing it like that, she came up with an idea to take a souvenir. Taking it with her down town, she dropped it on a crowd and adressed them : "It was really fun, but I have other things to do. I'd really like to keep a souvenir from this place, so if you would be so kind and step in my underwear, that would be really nice. After all, I gave you all some really nice things to remembery me by. And since I'm in a bit of a hurry and don't want to wait, I'll destroy a building for every minute I wait." Most people tried to get away, thinking her threat didn't concern them, so she pushed one of the buildings down, blocking one of the roads and crushing more people than what could fit in her shorts. Resigned, they walked on the piece of cloth, knowing that with their sacrifice they would save many lives. Stepping in her underwear, she bent over and slowly pulled it up, and giving it an extra tug to get a tight fit. This way, she would feel them very well.


"This was a great trip. The city was really nice and full of people always ready to help. I would really -love- to come back, and I would definitely recommend this place to a few friends, but you guys will really have to clean up. It reeks of piss and cum; you should really take better care of your city. Well, time to say goodbye!"
And in the blink of an eye, she disappeared.