- Text Size +


I must've drifted off during the haircut, simply allowing them to do whatever they wanted. I couldn't do anything to stop them, by any means. I just prayed that those huge scissors didn't cut me as they snipped away all of my long hair.


It was so strange, ... it seemed like, ...like time, had just sort of stood still, for what I could only assume had only been a short while. When suddenly, the sound of a gushing torrent of blasting water erupted from directly behind me!


Jerking around defensively, I threw my hands up, as I felt a large set of cool, wet fingers, firmly slide around my chest and torso; smoothly wrapping around my back and scooping me up!


I felt my body lifting away. My hands were pushed down, as the huge set of fingers easily wrapped around me and firmly squeezed.


Instantly lifting me away from the soft towel, I was suddenly whisked up into the air and swept out over the giant sink!


"Whoa, wait a minute,... hey, wait!"


"Bath Time, Jackie!", Chloe's voice resounded.


Samantha's voice, came in from the right side, "Here, ... use this...".


"Oh yeah,... that smells, So good. I like that stuff, too.", Chloe said.


Instantly, a strong scent of fragrant shampoo filled the air. I felt the cold, jelly-like substance, completely covering my bare skin. Gasping, from an ice-cold chill, I was suddenly attacked from, ...and with, an extremely cold set of very wet, ... and powerful, ...giantess fingers!


Using very little restraint, the huge set of female fingers swiftly began to slather the cold sticky soap all over my naked body. I closed my eyes tightly, as they completely overtook me. Pinning me down and effortlessly wrestling me into a foamy mess of bubbling suds!


Coughing and spitting, I had opened my mouth to gasp, only to be roughly swashed with the huge fingerpad that swiftly swiped across my face.

"Hey, hold it, ...wait a minute, .. lemme catch my breath!", I sputtered, still coughing up soap bubbles.


"Just, keep your mouth shut!", Chloe says, "... and, hold still."


Chloe's cool, slender fingers, slowly begin to warm up. Gradually, they start to slide around my butt and thighs. Slipping and sliding between my legs, slipping smoothly over my flaccid member.

Hot steam rising up around me; partially obscuring the giantess' face from my view. Squinting and trying to look up into her giant face, I'm only allowed a quick glimpse before she slowly lowers me back down into the still pool of sparkling sink water.

The heated warmth swishing the suds away, as she dips me down under. I squirm around within her grasp as she gently swipes her fingertips across my bare skin, expertly washing my miniature form.


Slowly, I'm elevated back up again, as the shedding water drains away from her palms, pouring back into the deep pool below; Chloe smiles down at me, gently holding me within her soft hands.


"Feels good, eh?", she teases. Softly giggling, as she smiles with her eyes.
A shiver ripples down my spine as I look directly into her huge eyes...


Quickly re-lathering her slender fingers, the giantess simply starts all over again, switching hands, while holding me just above the deep pool. She moves me around effortlessly, and I start to become aroused. My cock growing stiff, it slowly enlarges to a full erection.


Noticing, Chloe stops and lifts me up higher, pausing momentarily to display my growing erection.


"See, ... I told you..." , "giggling", Lowering her voice seductively, "I told you guys that I could get a rise out of him!", Chloe's smirking smile cracks and she bursts into rapid giggles.


Holding me up higher and laughing louder, I'm held up for everyone to see!


My face turning bright red, burning with extreme humiliation. My cock has taken on a mind of its own, however, staying rock hard for the three of them to freely inspect.


Floating, inside her wet palms, their huge faces form a wall completely surrounding me; large, sparkling eyes, gleefully smiling at me like the spectacle that I've become...


Sitting up, inside the center of Chloe's wet palm, I hastily attempt to try and cover myself. Taking it within both hands, I push it down and lean forward, placing my forearm over it and bending over.


"Aww, don't be so modest, little Jackie. That's nothing to be ashamed of, is it Sammy?"


Samantha moves her face closer, "Mm, not in the least, you'll have to get used to that, little man. Because we don't have any clothes small enough to fit you, and being naked like that, you'll just have to just get used to it!"


Reaching in, Samantha's fingertip presses against my chest and pushes me onto my back. Causing me to pull my hands away to catch myself, exposing my erection in doing so...I flop back and brace myself, propping up on my elbows.


Their huge faces, flanking me on each side of Chloe's hand. Their large, puffy lips, spreading out, softly giggling at my expense; their breath smelling of a steaming hot distillery. My butt sweating against the warmth of her soft palm.


"Please, just let me GO!", I scream in manic frustration!


My tiny voice amuses them. They simply smile and watch me like I am nothing more than a tiny sized animal, my words are meaningless to their giant ears, Samantha reaches in and picks me up.


Ignoring my begging, they just giggle and blush while watching me try and conceal my miniature manhood.


"This one's going to be fun to play with...", Samantha whispers.


Quickly dropping back down, I'm plunged deeply into the warm pool and swiftly rinsed off. Her thumbs pressing against my shoulders, holding my arms apart, I'm swished around like a lifeless rag doll.


Lifting me back out again, I slowly rise back up into the encircling faces that expectantly observe my dripping wet nakedness.


Jeanie moves her face over closer, she's put her glasses back on. Her eyes widen with surprise as she closes the distance and leans in to see what I have hidden between my legs.


"Nice.", she whispers.


"Chloe?, ...give me that, Cigarette lighter.", Jeanie turns to face her sister.


"We've got a bit of "lite" trimming -to do, here...", she simply states.


I hear a solid, - 'CLICK'.


Then another sound , a sizzling, frying sound?


Before I realized what was actually happening, a hot flame scorches across my groin! The fire flaring up, in a single flash, ...effectively torching away all of my bushy pubic hair!


"Wha da FUK?", I yelped!


Looking down, "Hey!", I grabbed my smoldering groin with both hands!


An explosion of laughter roars all around me!


"Move your hands!", Jeanie says, using a tone that sounds more like a command than a request.


Reaching down, she easily flicks my hands away and moves her mouth down close to my crotch. Her lips pucker up, and she gently blows a warm wind across my smoking pubic area.


Her fingers form a pinching grasp around my erection and firmly squeeze it. There is something hot and sticky between squishing between her fingers, and my cock is swiftly covered completely...


It tingles, and slowly absorbs deeper into my penis. It feels wonderful. My balls start to heat up, and I feel the warming sensation soaking into my entire groin area. Her finger and thumb gently massage in a soft circular motion, as I suddenly realize, that she has just put some type of chemical on me, and it's soaking deeply into my skin!


My cock becomes rock solid between Jeanie's fingertips. She slowly lifts her hand away, and holds it above me; still rubbing her fingers unconsciously, working them together, as she observes my surprised reaction to what she has just done...


"There now,... that's a lot cleaner isn't it!", she snickers wickedly.


Her smile, curving upward on the right side. Her nose wrinkling up in a mischievous smirk. She glances toward her sister Samantha, -who is still trying to hold me as still as possible while giggling like a little girl.


"MmHmm, much better!", Chloe whispers, leaning in from the side.


Still struggling to contain her laughter, Samantha slowly and carefully, begins lowering me back down into the warm pool of water.


Chloe chuckles softly with a delighted smile, her face joining with her other sisters as the three of them tower above me. Dutifully, Samantha continues dunking me into the warm bath water.

Her bright eyes light up. Her smile growing, as she effortlessly continues bathing me; it's like being put through a ringer, for me...


Although, for her, it's done as easily as she would wash a coffee cup; she swiftly rinses away the burnt ash that had stuck to my wet skin. My entire body is now nearly hairless!


Lathering me all up again and expertly washing me off,... bathing me, like a simple child's toy; taking very little concern for my constant complaining. I'm lathered up and dunked several more times...


When it's finally over, my now 'hairless', and naked body, is simply dropped back into the softness of the waiting handtowel.


I take a few deep breathes, and quickly glance around the immediate area. With all three of them crowded around the vanity, I can't see beyond their wide hips, I'm trapped within this brightly lit countertop, waiting to see what these giant girls are going to do with me next!


I feel like I've been put through a meat tenderizer.


All of my hair cut off, and my crotch scorched clean, my entire body scrubbed down and lathered up several times. I can't even remember ever, feeling so soft and clean!
Sitting up, I slowly begin rubbing my hands around over my newly shaven scalp. I can feel every bump and ridge on my smooth skull.


I hadn't realized that Chloe had nearly removed all of my hair...and, my cock stands fully erect and rock hard. The tingling sensation continues, constantly keeping me in a fully aroused state. It's harder than it's ever been before, and the slightest touch or movement creates an incredible tingling sensation throughout my entire groin area!
Samantha reaches down gently and takes me up within her dry hands.

Carefully holding me around my waist, she encloses both hands around me comfortably and effortlessly lifts me up just below her breasts, I'm startled at the sudden elevation, reaching this height so quickly...


Her pinkie finger casually brushed against the tip of my penis and I'm suddenly squirming from the intense surge of tingling pleasure. A rush of coursing ripples washes through my tingling balls.

I struggle to maintain stability, as my body shifts around inside her hands. My cock twitching as it screams for some type of release...the warmth of her magnificent body drifts around me.


My view of the huge bathroom, spins around in a complete circle, as she turns on her heels and steps around to exit the brightly lit room.


"I'll take him back out to the kitchen", Samantha simply says, as she turns to leave.


Rounding the corner and heading back down the hallway, the enormous woman carries me along as if she were holding a baby kitten,... it felt like, Samantha seemed to know exactly how to carry me; holding me securely, while perfectly forming an open area within her palms, allowing me to sit up and ride along so comfortably.


Looking down at the floor, twenty feet below, my stomach churns as it sweeps by. I'm taken aback by the way Samantha's' hips move. Her Levi's short-shorts, tightly fitted around her wide set hips, moving in slow motion,... rocking from side to side, she casually sweeps along, the silent motion of her gigantic body reminded me of riding a very large horse. Only, this ride was so much more comfortable.


The wind she created was barely a slight breeze, though drifting around me, I felt so incredibly small. At normal size, a person would never even notice this warm gust of wind, but I wasn't 'normal sized' any longer, and I could definitely sense that nothing was going to be 'Normal' ever again...


Releasing me to stand on my bare feet. I suddenly realize that I'm standing on an enormous dining room table. Looking around, I watch with complete confusion, as Samantha steps away and walks over to a gigantic fridge. She opens the door and bends down to look inside.


My eyes travel up across her bare legs. Her smooth thighs, the backs of her knees, her tanned skin looks so incredibly smooth,... my cock twitches.


Her shorts are extremely tight. Her perfectly shaped butt tilts to one side as she casually searches for something inside the fridge. I can't take my eyes away, knowing that her back is turned; her giant-sized image is so magnificent. My heart starts pounding, I'm becoming terrified at the thought of how big she actually is. I look at her towering legs. They're easily large enough to smother me between them!


I force myself to look away. I stagger backward and turn around the other direction. Walking across this glossy wooden surface, I look down and notice that I can see my reflection in the polished wood. Stopping, I look across the giant table. A pang of fear stabs me in the gut, as I see the large center piece. A huge vase, filled with marbles. The thick glass is like so large that if I were inside it, I wouldn't be able to get out,... and its size is easily large enough for me to fit.


.... the thought scares the wits out of me! I feel my cock beginning to go limp, as I take a few more careful steps. My nakedness causes me to be extra cautious. My bare feet silently step across the cool wooden plain.


I'm just about to turn and look back at Samantha when I'm suddenly interrupted by a colorful flash off to the right.


Jane, the youngest sister, steps into the dining area. "Aww, look at our little man!"
Her voice is shrill and high pitched, "Sooo, cute!"


Her image suddenly fills my entire view, as she swiftly steps forward and takes hold of the edge of the table.


Her incredible size so big, that when she grabs the table, I'm jostled around and I have to brace myself to stay steady. Her face comes down level with the table top, and she smiles with excitement as she peers at me with her sparkling eyes...


"Hey there,.. what-cha, doing Lil guy?"


Her voice vibrates across the table top. I can feel it through the bottom of my feet!


"You look, ... so much 'cleaner' now!", her lips pucker up.


Her mouth has big puffy lips, and she forms a puckering face and holds it. Just staring at me, and looking at me closely. Her cheeks deflate, as she presses her lips tightly together.


Her mouth is tightly drawn up, her eyes seem to well up and form a slight glossy effect. She seems to be in deep thought, ... just looking at me like she's trying to decide what to do with me.


Her eyes shift upward, as Samantha returns from the fridge and draws her attention,
"Yep, he's clean enough to play some games now!", Samantha says, bumping the table as she pulls out a chair and casually takes a seat.


The entire room seems to come alive, as Chloe and Jeanie return. Walking into the huge kitchen, Jeanie steps around the table and Chloe stands next to the fridge.


Samantha sits in the chair with one foot tucked under her butt. She has placed a paper plate down in front of her. A few slices of apple, and several chunks of yellow colored cheese, a few chips and a couple of very large dark red Cherries.


She cracks open another beer and takes a small sip, "Mmm, let's get the camera and take a few pics,... he looks so,.. confused. That makes him look even more,.. adorable.", she slurps at the edge of the beer can.


Chloe pulls out a chair and sits down opposite from Samantha. She raises a camera and snaps a few quick pictures of me. "CLICK" "CLICK",... "CLICK".


I notice her taking pictures, and turn away, trying to hide my naked body but, she has already snapped several pictures before I realized what she was doing.


I'm suddenly becoming more and more terrified as I start to wonder just what these 'giant' girls, are planning on doing with me!


"Com-meer, Jackie. Lemme get a shot of ya standing next to Janie!", she leans over the table and reaches out toward me...


"No,... leave me alone!", I scream and run away from her encroaching fingers!


leaning across the table from the opposite side, Jane swiftly snatches me up inside her single hand. She stands leaning on the table, her elbows resting down on the edge.

She lifts me up to her face and kisses me on the center of my chest. Her hot lips press tightly against my chest and she holds me firmly sealed to her mouth.


"Mmm, kiss* Kiss* kiss*"


"Hey,... stop it. Please, don't do this,... I can't stand it. Please, just leave me alone!"
Heated air drifts all around me, as Jane exhales softly through her small-shaped button nose.


Her face filling my entire view, she holds me firmly and continues kissing my bare chest. My skin starts to get sticky, heating up, my body is trapped within her enveloping fingers; my soft, placid cock suddenly springs back to life...


"C, mon lemme go!", I struggle against her enclosing fingers.


Her soft giggling shakes my entire body as she just holds me tightly against her mouth and softly continues making out with my bare chest and stomach.


Her fingers begin to move as she readjusts her grasp, and I'm shifted around and squeezed up against her lips!


"No, no, no, ... stop it! I'm too little!", I cry out in desperation! "Please, jus Lemme GO!"


Her hot wet tongue slips out from between her soft lips and slides across my belly, gently slathering up across my chest and face!


"Ugh, Stop It!" , I scream, but that only seems to make things worse!


Her hot tongue, attacks my helpless figure, pressing a little harder and wriggling up across my entire belly. Deliberately avoiding my straining erection, just the tip of her wet tongue teases my lower belly, ... licking my ribs and working its way up into my arm pits...

"Ah, Ha ha ha ha ha Stop It, ....I can't breath!"


She continues lightly kissing and licking, driving me crazy with ticklish, feathery, kisses!


Trying desperately to fight her off, I swing wildly at her nose and lips, punching as hard as I can! My strength quickly weakens, as I can no longer catch my breath,... Laughing harder and harder, I hysterically cough and sputter trying to make her stop!

Suddenly she pulls me away from her wicked mouth and holds me out in front of her face. My chest heaving, as I struggle to catch my breath. She smiles, with an evil smirk and gently blows her hot breath directly into my face...


"Are we having fun yet?", she whispers. "God, you taste so,... Good!"


"Ahhhhh", I scream into her opening mouth, as she swiftly pulls me back into it; instantly slathering my vulnerable belly with her tormenting tongue!


My body straining against her relentless kisses while twisting and trying to escape her unceasing constriction. Her mouth pulls my arm inside and closes over it. Trapping my entire limb inside her hot lips! I scream in terror as I feel her teeth gently nibbling down on my trapped limb.


Her voice rumbles through my chest as she releases a low-pitched growl,... her hot breath nearly takes my breath away, ... I suffer from breathing as she simply plays with me like a little girl lavishing a watermelon flavored lollypop!


Finally, I'm released to fall back onto the wooden table. Just before, I heard Jeanie's voice.


Interrupting her little sisters fun, the elder sister takes charge; leaning over the table, she grabs Janie's arm and pushes her back,


"Let him go, Janie."


Dropping down with a wet plop, I splat against the solid wood.


Gasping for a fresh breath of air, I look up overhead at the glistening lips of my giant tormentor, .... she is looking across the table at her oldest sister,


"I wasn't going to, "do it", ... I was just teasing him!", Jane recoils, as she snaps at her sister.


Chloe leans in, placing her hand down around me. " Give 'em a breather, would ya? "Gaa-ah-odd!! What'll think you're doing?".