- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This was a tough one to write, tried it about three different ways before I got something I'm a little happy with :/ I have an outline of the rest of the story but school started and is immediately kicking my ass, so the chapters might come out slower than before.

--------------------------------------------

“Caitlyn!” Devon sounded worried as she burst through the door. “Are you okay? I heard a scream.”

 

Taken by surprise, Caitlyn quickly scooped Josh up and stuck him in her pocket. Jared, still standing in her hand, went in the other pocket.

 

“Hey! I'm fine, a bug just surprised me is all.”

 

“Oh, thank goodness. So, umm, did you see Josh at all?” Devon asked, not trying to sound hung up on anything.

 

“He was just leaving when I cornered him. This guy's a total jerk, he didn't want to admit that he was setting you up and using you, but when I pressured him a bit his story totally fell apart. I'm so sorry you have to hear it from me, I can't know how you feel right now but I'm on your side. You should have seen him squirm when he realized I wasn't falling for his bullshit.”

 

Devon sat down in a chair and covered her eyes with her hands, pushing back her long hair behind her ears. After a few moments, Caitlyn sat down next to her and the two sat in silence for a few minutes. Caitlyn kept her hand in her pocket and she could feel Josh squirming around, trying to break free. “None of that is true, Devon! She's just trying to turn us against each other for some reason” he thought, still adjusting to his new perspective. Jared climbed up to the edge of Caitlyn's pocket and saw how distressed Devon looked, wishing he could do anything to help.

 

“The next class is coming in soon, let's talk outside” Devon told Caitlyn.

 

The two talked for a while about all the ways they would get Josh back, Caitlyn trying her hardest to not drop too many bug-and-squishing related jokes. Still being held down in her pocket, Josh was trying to pry Caitlyn's fingers off his ears so he could hear what the girls were talking about, but it was no use. Since Devon had another class soon, they agreed on an ice cream and movie night at Caitlyn's that night and went off their separate ways.

 

 

For the rest of the day, Caitlyn was beaming. Not only had she acquired another cute pet to play with, but she had done it completely unintentionally. She found a secluded corner behind the environmental science building and gathered all four boys in her hands, the original three in her left and Josh in the right. Upon taking him out of her pocket and releasing his grip on him, Josh immediately made a run for it. Even sitting down, however, Caitlyn easily stopped him in his tracks by picking him up between her recently de-socked feet. Eric admired his guts, but he already knew it was futile to try and run from Caitlyn while she was paying any attention to you, her reflexes and size gave her way too much of an advantage.

 

“Uh-uh” she nodded, “You aren't getting away that easy, my little Josh.”

 

“What the fuck is your problem?” Josh snapped back, “Did you do this to me? Why did you lie to Devon back there? Change me back right now, you can't do this to me.”

 

“Turns out I already did. Yes, Josh, I did this to you—at least I think I did—though I myself am not sure how. When I cast the spell, only these three were my targets. I just had a thought like, 'I bet no one would mind if that annoying brat Josh disappeared', and suddenly you were small! No incantations or ingredients or anything, I just thought about it and it happened! I'm just as shocked about this as you are, promise.” All four boys found this hard to believe. Caitlyn continued, “As much as you believe the world revolves around you and your needs, it simply isn't true, and for your own good I'm going to teach you a lesson and put you in your place. Devon doesn't know you're like this yet, but we already discussed all the things we would do to you if we had the chance.” She leaned forward and planted a kiss on his whole body, she loved the feeling of him squirming in between her feet in response. “And you three have just been so wonderful, I think you deserve a reward too!” She said as she kissed them all individually. Let's switch the socks on you two, I think you'd better get acquainted with both of them. And Jared, I have a special place for you, didn't I say volunteers got the better rewards?” Jared looked puzzled and she picked him up out of her hand, but perked up when he saw he was going right between her breasts. He slid down until he was stuck between them, her bra supporting him from below.

 

Josh yelled up at Caitlyn, “You're crazy, this is all some kind of weird practical joke, and I demand that you turn me back now or else...”

 

“Or else what, pipsqueak? My toes are holding you in place right now, I'm not even putting much effort in on my side. I own you now, and I'm gonna take good care of you until I can hand you over to Devon. Unless you'd prefer to go to her now? She seemed pretty fired up when we were just talking though, you might wanna give her some time to cool off” speaking slowly now, “I just don't want you to get hurt is all” she said with a slight smile.

 

With her free hand, Caitlyn grabbed Josh from between her feet and tied him up in a hair tie, before sticking him at the bottom of her pocket. She then stuck Michael and Eric in the opposite socks, saying “Break time is over! We have to go get ready for tonight,” as she did.

 

 

When Caitlyn got back to her room, she started getting ready right away by downloading some movies on her laptop.

 

“Rush Hour 2, that looks like a good one. Is Bonnie & Clyde too typical? Eh, I'll throw it in anyway” she decided as she idly took the hair tie from her pocket—with Josh still in it—and tied her long light green hair into a ponytail. The other three had been stuck back into the shoebox and were talking amongst themselves.

 

“Really, I just don't think this is as bad as it could've been” Jared was saying, “She could've just eaten us, or thrown us out for a cat—hell, a rat could've devoured us with the shape we're in. She's taking care of us, at least she's trying to, and I think we'd be stupid not to accept that.”

 

“Sure, it could be worse” Eric replied, “But god damnit man, I had a life out there, so excuse me for not just lying down and taking this like a pussy, the way you two are”, shooting a look through both Michael and Jared.

 

Suddenly, Caitlyn grabbed Eric and lifted him up to her face. It seemed as though all her freckles were staring him down, as well as her eyes. She wanted to make a statement to him, “Eric, I can hear every word you guys are saying. I know this isn't easy for you to process, but I need you to trust me completely or this is gonna be a lot harder for both of us.” Her warm breath washed over Eric, he felt like he was in a sauna of her breath.

 

Not a second later, Caitlyn opened her mouth and dropped Eric right on her tongue. Michael and Jared could see just enough of what was going on, and they were terrified.

 

“You let him go right now! Jesus, she's eating him!”

 

Caitlyn was swishing Eric around in her mouth, the way she might take her mouthwash at night. She had no intention of biting down or swallowing him, she just needed to put the idea into his head that his life was in her hands. Or in her mouth, as it was. Her powerful tongue pushed him into the corners of her cheeks, scraped him across her teeth, and lay on him as an impossible to fight weight as she browsed her laptop for more movies. Eric tried to fight back, but Caitlyn could feel his every movement and so could stay one step ahead of him whenever he tried to get away from the tongue that was pushing him around. She pushed him into her cheeks with strong juts of her tongue, to anyone looking at her it might have looked like she was reluctant to throw out a piece of gum that had outworn its flavor. Eric was worn out, his whole body drenched in saliva limited his ability to move even more than the large tongue battling him. Caitlyn was trying to imagine what it felt like to be Eric right now, giving up his flavor to please the only woman who would be in his life for the rest of it. She knew she forced him in there, but in time she hoped he would come to enjoy her games. She idly lifted her hand and ran her fingers through her hair, squeezing Josh a few times. “And you, I gotta love you while you're still mine. Devon's supposed to be here soon, but I wouldn't mind if she took her time a little.”

 

Five minutes had passed, and with all four of her captives thoroughly freaked out by what they were seeing and experiencing, Caitlyn held her tongue out and picked up Eric between her slender fingers. Held before her face once more, his clothes shredded and his skin bruised, Caitlyn explained herself to Eric and the others, “Do you realize what could have happened to you? Without a second thought, my powerful mouth could have chewed you up and swallowed you, you'd be nothing more than a quick snack I have before class. I want you to love me, I know you did when you were human sized, so why is it so much more difficult now? Guys have always wanted to bend over backwards to do anything I ask, it should be even easier now that I can literally bend you backwards if I wanted to. But I don't want to, it's just so one sided that way, and it's boring and unfair to you guys. No, I want you to come to me on your own terms. If you really wanna go so bad, I'll let you go after tonight. But I think you'll want to stay, I really like having you all around. It's not just the attention, really, though that is nice. It's knowing that I can not—WILL not be denied love and happiness because of my looks ever again. Nobody would ever talk to me because they were afraid of how I'd respond, I would've dated anyone. But no, I was always some forlorn beauty in the tower, just a beautiful painting to admire from behind velvet ropes in a museum. It was so lonely...” Eric was almost feeling sympathetic for her, but he knew she was just trying to manipulate him, even if her story was the truth.

 

“But now that I'm in college” she continued, “things are gonna be much different. If I can't get any guys to come to me, I'll just have to force myself on them. I deserve to be happy, I deserve to have a loving man, or four or five, or ten by my side. I've treated you right, and if you treat me right I really think we have something special here. I've never loved anything as much as I love my little boys, and it hasn't even been a full day yet! Just think of all the fun things we could do together. But I need you to trust me, got it? I'm sorry about what I did just now, but if you don't start shaping up, I'm gonna have to do something much worse...” Caitlyn finished, kind of regretting finishing with a threat, but feeling too drunk with power and anger at her previous classmates to care much.

 

With a knock on the door, Caitlyn's eyes lit up and she set Eric down in the box with the others, closing it and shoving it under her bed after a quick “She's here!”, much to the boys' despair. Eric silently hoped that Devon would have some reason and help them get out of here, she had to see what a psychopath Caitlyn was. He was taking this as a great chance to escape, even though he didn't have much of a plan besides crying to her for help. Josh was struggling as hard as he could to escape the hair tie but it was no use. He was buried in hair and unable to see much of what was going on around him anyway. The girls sat down and chatted a little, and finally started their first movie.