[Reviews - 3] half-starPrinter
Summary:

In probably the second-best part of one of the greatest Undertale fanfics of all time (Alphys' Bad School Day), Alphys and company reach the final portion of their very first day of junior high school in Hotland; why, Gaster's biology class, of course!

However, just like everything else that ends up happening in this story, the class' subject matter of the day is nowhere near what you would expect from any normal school; in fact, the students' assignment for the day is none other than to strap on a set of nanosuits, shrink themselves down to practically microscopic size and venture inside Toriel's body so that they can explore her beautifully vast and complex system of internal organs, and perhaps even theoretically learn a thing or two about how said organs work in the process!

Of course, however, the students' actual intentions during the assignment are anything but educational; in fact, as it turns out, Gaster's plan the whole time was actually to have Alphys and her friends sneak inside Toriel's brain and take control over her body to make her have the sexual intercourse of her life with her husband Asgore in the janitor's closet!

Do I really need to explain how fucked-up this is?
Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Breasts, BBW, Body Exploration, Middle Age (50+), Butt, Couples, Entrapment, Fantasy, Feet, Furry, Futanari, Humiliation, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Lesbians, Maternal, Mouth Play, Nose, Odor, Unaware, Vore, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 6511 Read: 12291
Published: October 15 2016 Updated: October 15 2016
Story Notes:
DISCLAIMER: This is a strictly non-profit fanwork with absolutely no intention whatsoever of infringing upon the original copyright of its source material. The video game Undertale and all of its respective characters are owned exclusively by Toby Fox and his affiliates.

1. Alphys & Friends: Toriel's Inside Story by xandermartin98 [Reviews - 3] half-star (6511 words)