- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

...

World governments had scrambled to imposed strict information controls of the events happening on the doomed continent ever since Liara first set foot on it. Any and all civilian communication on or off the continent was shut down. Phones, news, internet, radio. To their credit, they held for a good 30-45 minutes. But the world didn’t need cameras or news teams to tell them about Liara’s existence anymore. Her moans and sighs still echoed across the planet. People still felt the aftershocks of the quakes she caused in her throes of ecstasy. The world was being split into those who new their fate, and those who still believed in free will.

She laid there, chest slowly rising and falling, blinking sleepily at the distant city. The horizon seemed to cower from her as it curved out of sight. The city and everything around it was a little out of arms reach. Or that’s what she told herself in her fatigue. A warm smile filled her cheeks, her muscles felt as if they’d been drained of all stress and tension. Her whole body felt so relaxed, like she could fall asleep gazing at that city. Her skin felt soft and tender, prickling with the desire to be caressed.

Breathing deeply, feeling her chest heave, her skin tighten as her back arched slightly, the touch on her nipples as they rose through the upper atmosphere. The feeling of her shoulder blades scraping into the earth. Releasing a deep, contented sigh that reverberated across the land as she snuggled into the bedrock. Revelling in the feeling of it reshaping against her every curve like soft, springy putty. Her aura flowed into it with the rhythm of her heart, preventing the delicate surface from completely breaking under her weight. The regular ebb of energy tickled her senses, it was as if she could feel the screams of the planet itself as she forced it to support her body. Between her legs the ocean of fluid, largely contained within the mountains piled up by her inner thighs, continuing to transfer dissolved souls to her pussy. Though the feeling was weakening considerably. A pressure inside told her she could scarcely hold any more of their essence. But that was okay, her ravenous hunger would only be sated for so long.

A puff of human terror, like the smell of a roast with a side of steamed vegetables, stimulated other appetites within her. Her pussy salivated, her heart rate quickened, pupils dilated. The intense, raw surge in her libido shocked her. Groaning in wanton as if she had not just drowned the better part of a country, she slowly rolled onto her left side towards her next sandbox. Carefully lifting her right leg over the sea of cum. Feeling the ground crack beneath her hip and side as her left breast rolled into already desolate land. Her skin felt tingly all over, the relaxation and fatigue transforming into a powerful, calming buzz that stoked her flames.

Pressing her right hand, fingers splayed, into the crinkling earth to support herself, she landed on her right shin. Straightening herself on her hands and knees she displayed quite the side profile to her prey, and she knew it. With how wobbly and relaxed her muscles felt, she took this opportunity to get them ready for her next adventure. Slowly sitting back on her shins, chin tucked into her knees, hands staying where they were. Fingers touching the ground as she strreeeeeetttttcccchhhheeddd her arms, back of the neck and shoulder blades. A few tousled locks of jet black hair cascading over her arms onto the surface as she exhaled into the pull. Holding for 30 seconds before inhaling and slooowwwwwllllyyyy bringing herself back to center. Breathing out any stress and discomfort in her neutral all fours position. Then, with another deep breath in, Liara began extending her legs and slowly lowered her pelvis to the ground. Flattening her thighs and the tops of her toes against the earth, twisting the heels of her hands till her fingers pointed outwards, and even a little behind. She pushed out her chest and arched her back. Her lustrous dark hair falling over the back of her shoulders as she craned her neck to the sky. Eyes closed, feeling the pull on her belly, solar plexus, chest, collar bone, and throat as she pulled her shoulders back with another lingering, gentle exhale. Holding for 30 seconds, before coming back to center. In through the nose, Liara tilted her head towards her audience and opened her eyes. Out through the mouth, a long, contented sigh through relaxed, gently smiling lips.

Namaste” She breathed.

Taking her time, she manoeuvred herself to face them. Her honey brown eyes continued to stare greedily through the blue haze. Full ruby lips parted, pink tongue peeking out in an unconscious, slow lick across their plush surface. The shiny glaze of saliva left behind an accent as her face squinted into an excited, predatory grin as she thrummed lazily towards the rich cluster of life. One hand in front of the other, one knee after the next. A continuous rumbling that preceded her feline grace, hips swaying provocatively, Firm breasts jiggling as they brushed against her arms.

Crunching into the outskirts, the land here seemed especially fertile compared to what she’d encountered thus far. Although bathed in a thick mottling of clouds she could see a dense lichen of civilization spread before and beneath her. Groves of metropolises large enough to rival the ball of her foot rimmed by urbanity that would just fit under the skin of her modest areola. Yet smaller settlements surrounded these, ones barely of note that could be snuffed out with the mere touch of a fingertip. Still smaller burgs, barely specks to her eyes, rimmed those. Yet with hardly any, if any, of the densely populated things humans called skyscrapers, they were usually beneath her notice. She avoided the first layer of lone, outlying settlements to the best of her ability, her eyes fixed on one particularly appetizing metropolis a little further inland. Though clusters of the smallest areas at a time got swept away beneath her fingers with each step. Her passive aura unable to protect them from direct touch.

...

Gienna was caught in the traffic jam with all the others, Crying into her steering wheel in defeat. She turned off her engine and chose to wait for the inevitable. She looked out her windshield, her light brown hair falling in front of her face. People were abandoning their cars, those that weren’t boxed in on all side at least. Those people were doing what she was, or were desperately trying to climb out the window in some vain attempt to make a difference. Appraising her reflection in the windshield, she looked like shit. Her mascara running down her face, the exotic green eyes she loved were contorted in painful anger. She was so stupid to think she could escape this way, like everyone else wouldn’t’ve thought to take the side road by the mall to avoid the highways. She brushed the hair from her face with her deeply tanned arm and lay her head back on the steering wheel. Another rumble, a powerful one, rattled her sedan. She grit her teeth against the pain as she felt another dancing vehicle crumple her rear fender. A somewhat muffled wave of screams cascaded around her with a chorus or car alarms and screeching tires.

She looked up again, several buildings along the busy street had pieces missing, she couldn’t see the road but the awkward angles some of the cars sat told her it was cracked. In the distance she could see Her. Gienna hissed angrily as she watched the titanic woman nonchalantly taking her sweet time crawling towards them with the sun at her back, behind her left shoulder a bit, not even bothering to look at them. Her shadow suddenly enveloped the street, probably the whole city as she tottered forward.

I hate you! She spat in her mind, directing pure murderous rage at this creature, This isn’t fair, this is so UNFAIR! She screamed silently, punching her dashboard. Ignoring the pain ringing in her hand from a now scraped, bleeding knuckle. She stared up at this monster, thinking about all the things she never got to do in her life. All those plans, all that ambition, all that hard work, meaningless. All because of Her.

And of course she had to be beautiful too... Gienna cursed. Just being a monster wasn’t good enough for her. The monster’s eyes snapped down towards Gienna, nearly making her heart stop. It felt as if they were looking right at her... but... that’s impossible...

Oh really...? a cheerful feminine voice said in her mind, it’s awesome presence smothering her consciousness. Get out of your car, I want to watch. It ordered in a cloy voice. Gienna froze, eyes locked upwards. The monster stared, motionless, back at her. Eyes filled with boredom and indifference. Her body blotted out the sky, casting her face in shadow. Making the whites of her eyes appear to glow ethereally against her dark skin.

This... this isn’t real, there’s no way! She told herself.

Gienna...” The monster spoke, it’s divine voice shaking the earth. Equal parts consoling and commanding with a teaspoon of impatience. Echoing, seeping into her bones like late stage cancer as her car rocked gently. It matched the voice in her mind.

“Y-yes!” She said as her door clicked, followed by a dull metallic thud as it impacted the running board of the small SUV next to her. I can’t get out, this car’s too close to me! She panicked as the flood of screams stormed in through the open crack. Her Goddess was waiting, still staring down at all of them.

They’re really noisy aren’t they? Liara laughed in her mind as Gienna frantically rolled down her window. Suddenly there was a painful buzzing in her head. It made her nauseous. Everyone in the streets screamed in pain, holding their heads. Then a deep ‘pop’ as one old man exploded in a shower of fine ichor. People who still had some control tried to run, but soon more were exploding. One after the other. Until the explosions of gore were coming thick and fast, like human popcorn. Within a few seconds the streets were bereft of life, except Gienna, Blood covering her catatonic face. There were still screams and other commotion in the distance, on some other street far enough away to not offend her Goddess’ ears. Now get out of your car. She ordered again.

Silently Gienna pulled herself out the window. Using the door of the SUV beside her to support her self. But all the blood made it slippery and she nearly fell in the process. Climbing on top of it, her hands and knees were soaked in blood as she pulled herself over to the driver’s side. Sliding off onto the street near the sidewalk. Everything was red and black. The goopy liquid dripped from awnings, signs, lamps, doors. The smell was awful. Down the road Gienna could still see throngs of people in a distant open plaza. Some coming her way.

Good girl... Liara purred in her mind. Gienna felt a flash of anger course through her. You were very obedient for someone who hates me sooooo much. She mocked. Gienna tried to ignore her, feeling a wave of guilt and depression wash over her at her own cowardice. Perhaps... it’s just human nature? Liara prodded gleefully, injecting an oil tankers worth of salt mixed with sulphuric acid into the psychological wound. Gienna growled loudly, vibrating with rage. She wanted to punch something so badly, rip this creatures throat out. But... but she COULDN’T! Gienna kicked the SUV with her heel in rage. Denting the door with a bloody shoe print as Liara laughed affectionately in her mind.

The rumbles startled Gienna, she looked up to see the Goddess’ right hand slowly raising from the sundered earth, flecks of debris falling into the cloud of dust beneath. Her eyes fixed on her unseen target ahead, once again uninterested in Gienna’s home. Now make sure you get a good angle for me. Liara said, as if talking to a small child. Gienna hesitated, wanting to disobey out of spite. At least she could die without giving Her what She wanted. But something buzzed at the back of her brain. A strange, subtle intuition that said that death was the least of what Liara could do to her. The name coming to her out of nowhere, yet somehow she knew it was her Goddess’ name.

She puffed air, gritted her teeth, clenched her fists, not sure if she should trust this feeling or not. Was it another psychic message or her own nerves? The feeling intensified, daring her to defy Liara. Finally Gienna hissed and ran towards the plaza as the feeling overwhelmed her with dread. Tears of self disgust streaming down her bloodstained cheeks as Liara hummed her amusement in her psyche. Good girl, Gienna! She squealed overdramatically.

The Goddess’ slightly curled fingers were heading towards her. Towards all of them. Their bright red nails glinting in the faint light. Spreading out as they descended from the sky. Gienna froze on a deserted blood soaked street corner. To her left she could see the downtown core with its scores of towers rising in the distance. To her right, the land descended gently, giving an amazing view of several commercial and residential districts sprawled out in the valley. Fading into the haze of the city limits. Not bad, now stay riiiiiiiggghhhtttt there. Liara commanded.

Gienna’s skin tingled as she watched the hand descend, feeling the presence of this being fill the streets. Why? Gienna asked Why are you doing this? She fought back angry tears, We didn’t do anything to deserve this...

She felt Liara sigh in her mind, why do humans alllllwayyyyys have to ask me that? She groaned sarcastically. There was a deep, motionless thrum as the tips of her curled fingers pressed into the bedrock. She could see them, at least in part, from almost any angle, rising above all the buildings. Ahead of her was the monstrous palm, propped up slightly on the heel of her hand. She could not see the land in it’s shadow, but perhaps that was a good thing. Above the office towers the last knuckle of the ring finger was clearly visible. The middle finger dominated the horizon near the family homes. It was hard to see just how far outside the city limits it was. Their whole city fit in the gap of those two fingers. Straddling the city like two great mountain ranges without equal. The fingers relaxed as Liara rocked forward on the palm, pressing it firmly into the crackling, splintering ground. Stretching fingers scraping the land before flattening against it with a rumbling boom. A massive shockwave of air condensed into a opaque white cloud that allowed one whole second of prayer before ripping entire districts from the earth at a time. Chased by a rippling gash of earth consuming the scraps. Thick vortices of airborne debris struggled to climb the hill towards Gienna as the immense groan of metal called her attention back to her left.

She watched one of the great distant constructs of metal and concrete lean in her direction, all it’s windows blows out, the shower of glass like glittering confetti in the uneven shadow. Then the streets exploded in a ripple of cracks and canyons that threw Gienna before she had time to react. Landing hard on her left shoulder, feeling a visceral crunch of cartilage as she rolled and skidded across the rough pavement, shredding her clothes and skin. A sudden momentary drop gave her a fraction of a second to see anything of what was happening. Just a blur of dark grey, some silver. Then another impact as she skidded to a stop on the edge of a sunken shard of road. Catching herself with her right hand as she began going over the edge into a deep pit. She screamed and cried in pain. Clutching the edge of the leaning piece of pavement, feet bracing on a gnarled rats nest of rebar and who knows what else. Beneath her the pit was filling with water and who knows what from ruptured pipes. The sound above was terrible, a cacophony of screeching metal, crashing stone, booms, and human agony.

Though being in this pit was a blessing in disguise. The burst of air rushed overhead carrying with it a cloud of debris. She hung on desperately as loose rocks, wood, glass and grit showered her through clenched eyes and teeth. Pressing her face against the asphalt to avoid the worst of it. Trying to keep her grip to stay out of the pit of filth rising beneath her. As she lurched to continue her climb A half ton truck careened onto the level pavement in front of her, Nearly shaking her from her grip as it skidded and bounced into a roll over her head. Slamming cab first into the far side of the chasm. Wedging its twisted frame at an odd angle. The bed dangerously close above Gienna’s back. She sobbed as she dragged herself onto the shallow slope of sunken asphalt, her left shoulder badly sprained, a bone probably broken. Trying to get as far away from the truck as possible as the weight of the bed pulled it downwards with a grisly moan. Finally losing its grip on the soft rock and sliding into the pool of filth with a splash.

Coughing, Gienna pulled her blood and dust caked body to the lip of the road. Liara was already lifting her right hand to continue forward as she managed to haul herself over the nearly waist high lip onto the surface. The cracked dent left by the truck making it that much harder. The world around her was an unrecognizable ruin. Vehicles and buildings swallowed, others blown apart. Fires from gas explosions burned. Lighting up the shadowy hell she crawled through. A second gust of air covered her in dust and chips of concrete. Knocking her on her right side, covering her body in small cuts as her clothes shredded further. She didn’t bother to get up, she laid there crying, screaming her hatred. Her body and hair caked in filth. Hey, you survived! Liara bubbled in her mind. I guess that counts as a treat.

SHUT UP! Gienna screamed back,

Touchy touchy... don’t humans have a saying that life’s just a game?

THIS ISN’T A GAME! Gienna screamed in her mind again, GET OUT OF MY HEAD!

Hahaha... but if it’s not a game, why am I having so much fun?

Gienna ignored her, clutching her injured arm and rolling onto her back. Liara continued to shuffle overhead. A sudden light blinded her as the Goddess’ left thigh swung forward. The sunlight danced on her right thigh and calf, highlighting the pinches of roasted turmeric and paprika in Liara’s otherwise caramel complexion. Thighs held wide as if to avoid causing any more damage to the city. Her pussy was on proud display, glistening with arousal. Gienna’s rage and hatred at seeing such a lewd sight nearly gave her a stroke. But exhaustion was quickly setting in.

As she watched the right thigh swing forward she saw something whiteish in the sky. Too small and round to be a cloud, or so she thought as it began expanding. Gienna just closed her eyes and waited when she realized what it was.

...

The little splash went unnoticed.

Liara inhaled deeply, savouring the scent of the crawling splotches of grey around her. Stopping directly above the chosen metropolis she gazed down with a haughty grin. She tried to keep her hands in clear land, though that was always a relative goal. So long as she didn’t crush anything fun, she didn’t care. From this height there was almost nothing to discern about the stain of civilization. Differences in shade and hue were mostly what told her where the valuable downtown and useless suburbs were. This one has an airport, how quaint.

She lowered her face, looking at the fragile carpet of tiny glittering crystals in the center. Their crisscrossed streets looked like the fine weave of a delicate fabric. A faint wisp of breath escaped her lips, kicking up a maelstrom of dust and other, more shiny debris. She let her tongue peek out from behind her lips as she felt the first few hundred candles of life wink out. Opening her mouth slightly to allow a thick drop of saliva to slowly roll off her tongue into a densely populated residential area. It deformed the ground, cracks snaking round the shallow crater’s edge as it smothered a few neighbourhoods. The splash swallowing the outlying districts in a heartbeat. Spreading out, consuming a little more before sagging and rebounding. The fizzling of thousands more candles made her giggle. Playfully chiding herself for it as she watched the dust dancing to the three-step beat of her voice. Struggling to stifle another laugh as she felt dozens of thousands more lights winking out at a time. Smothered under the weight of their own ineptitude. Most of the buildings were barely specks of dust, hard to believe humans were so much smaller and weaker still. It was only a giggle, geez!

She breathed on them again, this time sensually and with a stronger aura protecting them. Lowering her extended tongue towards a fresh part of the city. It was coated in a thick, shimmering layer of saliva from tip to tonsil. There was a delightfully squishy crunch as the tip impacted another outlying residential area. Coming more from the pavement and foundations than anything else. Saliva poured into the land. Pooling deeper and thicker than most of the buildings were tall. Rolling forward, pressing the wide face of her palate onto the city. Hundreds if not thousands of buildings dissolved beneath it, not to mention the cars, trains, buses, and people. It felt like powdered grains of caster sugar and tasted just as sweet. Commenting the flavour with a soft, seductive moan.

An entire quarter of the city was beneath her dainty tongue before she’d even begun to lick. Then, dragging her slick appendage forward, a growing tide of saliva squelched and dissolved all in its path. Her tastebuds rolling over the homogenized aftermath. She felt the sugary bumps of the larger commercial buildings on the outskirts of downtown and then the granulated crisp of skyscrapers danced over her palate. Her single, sensual lick slowly consumed the lot of them. She took her time lifting her face from the ground, a long string of knobby spittle snapping and crashing into the remains below. Her tongue stained brown and grey as she brought the mass of debris into her mouth. Many more survived than one would think. She breathed in approval and closed her mouth, a deafening roar surrounding her prey as an ocean of thick, gooey saliva washed over them, drowning everything living, dead, mechanical and structural. All floating in her saliva as she lolled it about before drawing it to the back of her mouth. Swallowing with a purposefully audible gulp.

“Mmmm… Not bad...” she cooed. One lick was enough to consume all the good parts. All that was left now were outlying suburbs, a few stray commercial buildings here and there, and one or two lucky office towers leaning on their foundations. She decided... they could live. The tingle on her tongue was almost non existent anyways. A shame, but expected. Her body was more than fully charged. Now she only played for the sheer pleasure of it. As if that was much different from what she normally did.

Checking the land beneath her she saw that her journey had dissipated all the clouds. Revealing dozens of relatively pristine settlements. Sparse by her feet and becoming thicker towards her head... and a mountain range. Perfectly positioned as well, Well, almost, she would need to scoot back a bit for optimum coverage. It looked like a gnarled ridge to her, not as wide or as thick as her middle finger. The length was.. mmm... just shy of a hand. Mostly straight with many tiny snow capped peaks. These were the mightiest geological features a planet like this could offer her. Humans saw them as monuments to the power and timelessness of nature. Entire religions have been based on them. And many a spiritual journey involves a mountain at some point. But really, they were just a little thing to rub her pussy on. A distraction for her idle amusement, that’s all a mountain range was. Honestly, humans always seemed to imagine profundity in the simplest of things!

Her mind and body did still feel rather lethargic, and sitting here on all fours was quite tiring. Perhaps a small diversion and some mountains to keep her loins company while she rested?

Positioning herself properly, Liara spread her legs, scraping away uncountable amounts of land and everything on it. Continuing until her thighs were wide enough that her butt could slip between her ankles when she was ready. Leaning forward, she placed her forearms on the ground, elbows wide, hands nearly close enough to touch. Amusingly seeming to cup the remains of her candy town between them.

Bracing herself, Liara took the opportunity to position her sensitive breasts over a crowd of civilization. Sight jacking an unfortunate fool gawking up at her, let her see how one breast alone dominated their sky. His city was pathetic. A metropolis in it’s own right but only just. It’s dimensions left it a hair smaller than her areola by her reckoning. A minipolis you could say. Though his memories taught her that something very interesting made its home in the area...

With her pussy held high over the mountains. She lowering her body slowly until her flaccid teats pierced below what would’ve been the cloud layer. Each breast threatening more than 6 appreciably sized cities. With her left lucky enough to hover over that minipolis.

“Make me purr.” She sighed lazily. She made sure to coat them all in a powerful aura to avoid any mishaps. She held her breasts steady, nipples just a little above the height of the tallest skyscrapers. A feat of incredible precision that her well conditioned muscles handled easily. Soon her toys came out to play as the many military bases and missile silos in the area buzzed into action. Such a large and well equipped contingent they were, and all in one place, a luxury for her. It didn’t take long for them to begin assaulting her nipples. Missiles and shells of various calibres. At first she felt nothing. Though as she jumped her consciousness from mind to mind she could see the ever increasing inferno bathing each nipple. Perhaps it was the thought of that that made her feel that first tingle. The people watched as her nipples began to swell. Jets had to swerve to avoid the sudden expansion of flesh, some didn’t make it. Exploding in the crags of their surface. All their munitions igniting with them. Liara thought she might’ve felt some of those. She retreated her mind back to her own head. Closing her eyes, focusing on the feeling beneath her. The feeling of skin stretching, that pressure that pushed out from her breasts, crinkling her areola, filling her teats. She was starting to feel them, minute, barely discernible touches. The natural tingles of her own arousal far surpassed any sensation they caused. But it seemed like they were starting to bring out the good stuff.

In the dim light the core was evacuating, or trying to. Watching the excited milk dud stretch towards them left little doubt of their fate. They could hear her heart beat, despite all the explosions and gunfire, that steady *tha-thump* boomed above all. The shrill screams reached their pitch when the semi erect nubs of flesh touched their first tower. Crunching into the forest of steel with a terrific squeal of rending metal and shattering glass. A sudden skip of her heart told them that she felt that, felt the touch of several districts at once on her sensitive flesh. The expansion lurched forward, quickly smothering its prey and crushing deep into the pavement. Yet it was far from hard. As the nipple continued to expand casually, entire districts were swept aside as the earth ripped apart, unable to accommodate the increasing girth of her tingling teat. Still the barrage continued,

Their Goddess hummed with lustful approval through closed lips and flaring nostrils at the delicate sensations. Deafening them all. Then there was a different noise, one more felt than heard. A sort of rushing sound, a constant groan of sorts that seemed to come from everywhere. As the nipples shook the earth with each beat of her heart, toppling weaker buildings with each thrum. This other sound seemed to herald some new, terrible phase. Then they saw it, they saw the sky of brown skin descending towards them. And not because Liara was getting tired. Her mammaries were simply getting a little aroused, the blood pumping through them stretching the tissue, feeding the nerves, softening the skin.

They say for human females, the breasts can expand 10% when aroused, some times a bit more depending on the lady. The blood rushing around the body makes everything swell a bit, really, as it gets into all the nooks and crannies. Liara was not a human female, but the process was somewhat similar. But some tissues were just more apt for it, and for a woman as well endowed as she, there was a lot of space to fill. It all added up... and up.... and up. As her nipple was still busy splitting the earth, The heavy, soft flesh of her mammaries were now pressing down as well. Closing the wafer thin gap Liara had graciously left them to begin with.

Evacuation was a failure. Her areola crushed her teat through the soft bedrock of the planet before swallowing the whole city in the next few moments. And as that touched the land, the building weight quickly cracked it. The breast swelled out and out. Whole populations got to hear the terrifying groan of stretching skin just before the wall of flesh rolled over them. A few municipalities who believed they might be safe in her cleavage were now caught in the horrific pincer of the two titanic tits. The land rising into a shoddy mountain as they pushed down on each side.

“MMMMmmnnnnnnnn....” Their Goddess purred, their task complete though none would live to tell about it. As a few more seconds ticked by, their growth ebbed away. Finishing with each about a cup size larger than they were before, maybe a tiny bit more. But her girls were very demanding siblings, and jealous too. The right one didn’t like that the left one had gotten more cities to play with than it and it was making a fuss. The left one was mad that the right one has a really big army teasing it now, with heavy air support too!

I want mooooooorrreeeee! They both whined indignantly. Liara sighed with a nasally shrill, smiling down at them affectionately. There they go again, arguing over who’s being treated more unfairly.

The right one rebutted that the army really doesn’t feel like much of anything. But the left one protested that it still has it all the same. The right one asked how all it’s cities were. The left one responded that they were really quite a bore.

It’s so adorable to feel them compare the most insignificant of differences. But it breaks her heart to see the sisters fight like that. Liara sighed again with a cock of her head, whatever was she going to do with those two?

Allowing her arms to relax she let the full and complete weight of her bosom settle onto the planet’s surface. Bedrock screeched as it moulded to the whims of the soft flesh. The right smothering the lives, machines and munitions of uncountable tens of thousands of soldiers. Amounting to a brief series of delicate pops that went largely unnoticed. Spreading to consume two nearby areola sized cities and several smaller ones, savouring the light crisp of their hearts. The left rolled over so many worthless lives before it felt the rich crunch of dozens of nuclear weapons going critical in the underground ICBM bunkers. Adding a pleasant warmth and some nudges that prickled it just so. With these two troublemakers satisfied for the moment, Liara crossed her arms closer to her body. Snuggling her two tempestuous twins into the crust as she rested her left cheek on her forearms. Just as she was about to breathe a sigh of relief... another inner voice spoke up.

Her pussy had been waiting there foreeevvvveeerrrr. It drooled sooooooo much that those cities behind the mountain range just went away! Look, there’s even a puddle now! When was it going to get a turn? Well, fair is fair and it had been waiting an awfully long time... so Liara told her special little kitty kat that it could play with whatever toys it wanted until it was alllllll played out. Her vagina twitched with excitement, that one! that one! it said, and Liara lowered her hips to an especially rough looking mountain top.

Her twitching, swollen clitoris, larger than many of the mountains, couldn’t even contain itself. Slobbering warm, viscous ooze all over its first playmate before even touching it. The snow capping the peak melting into a frothing tide that flowed through the old growth forests on the face. It was quite the first impression. The first gentle touch filled it with sparkles of pure joy and happiness. Rubbing backwards ever so daintily, the nub bumped easily from summit to summit, slathering them all with more of it’s warm, gooey lubrication.

Liara cooed with satisfaction. The sensations coursing from her loins were an ecstatic experience. Closing her eyes she continued to push back, careful not to apply much pressure to the fragile stone. A feat that seemed miraculous to those still alive far enough behind her. The sight of her round ass high above the atmosphere lit up be the sun with those wide, flaring hips. The firm cheeks so vast they could each hold a small country. Yet it glided backwards so smoothly on those powerful, flexible thighs. Then of course there was her vagina shimmering with sopping wet lust. With such a view the one visible mountain beneath was quite easy to miss.

When her clit slipped off the edge of the range she slowly pulled her hips forward again. Her clit bumping over the tops and sides of its already glistening friends before finding and flooding some new ones. Nectar flowed down the faces, forming rivers of cum that quickly overwhelmed any natural cut waterway. Flooding the forests and cozy tourist villas that mistakenly made the mountain their home. Feeling her nub bump over the last peak in the line, her pussy pouted.

I’m boooooorrrreeddd... it throbbed as it stroked backwards again.

Oh that one, always so dramatic. One moment a plaything can be its favourite in the whole wide world and the next it’s gathering dust on the shelf. Reaching the end, Liara pulled it forward again, her cum starting to pool into a sort of moat around the base. There had to be some rules, she told it. After all, it’s a lot bigger and stronger than its new friends. And it knows it has a penchant for rough housing when it gets excited.

Well it just won’t do that this time, it stated plainly. Sliding backwards again, the puddle of mucus had climbed almost half way up the rise now. And more honey was soaking down every moment.

Liara reminded it about the last time it said that. And the time before that... and-

Oh well those were all different, it insisted. Besides, it’s learned since then. It knows when it’s too much and it knows when to stop. It does! Nudging forward, the surface was so slick it barely had any friction left at all. The whole range slathered from peak to basecamp. Her pussy swore up and down that it’d be really careful, it promised!

Liara wasn’t so sure... Pausing at the front edge of the range in contemplation.

Puhhhllleeeeeeeaaaaaassssssseeeeee...? It begged with pleading clenches. Squishing out a rather bulbous drop of mucus. Drowning a reasonably sized city almost instantly under the sloshing tide of warm cum.

... ... ...Oh, okaaaaaay... as long as you play nice.

With a shiver of glee, her hips angled downwards. Her thick, swollen petals dominated the skyline. Lowering gently, The immense drooling folds slurped more than half the range into its maw. The peaks so short they couldn’t even spread the lips apart. But pressing down into the land, the mountain slopes did guide her open.

Liara purred lustfully, lips pulled into a smirk as she felt her divine flower blooming. Its thunderously loud, wet, sloshing, slurping, smacks shattering lives and ruining windows across the entire region. Heavy mucus poured down in thick waves, salivating in anticipation.

Her body continued to settle, as if giving the mountains a deep, sensual french kiss. As far as her cream had spread, her Goddesshood would spread much further. Pink folds slowly ground outwards, squelching forests, plains and a couple fingertip cities each with a rumbling slorp. Scraping and cracking the plate rock until it finally wrapped it’s playmate in a big, wet hug.

Pushing her hips back, her pussy swallowed the entire range in one little gulp. Crushing the dainty formations in it’s grip, grinding the chunks into powder between its inner folds. Not to mention slathering several more little settlements without as much as a slight tingle.

Oops... her pussy quaked. It’s plaything reduced to nothing but a pasty, grainy sludge beneath it now. Liara told it that this would happen. It protested that it did play nice! It did, it really did! It tried to be as soft and as gentle as it could... honest! Then It started to fret, just like it always did when it lost its soother. Liara opened her eyes with a disappointed huff.

Her pussy clenched greedily at the sight of the thick patchwork carpet of civilization in view. It’s earlier blunder already a distant memory. Ever the impulsive rascal of the bunch. It was just like it to cry feverishly over a lost toy, then forget it ever even existed the moment something else caught it’s attention. It was similar in density to the one above her head, maybe even more dense, though she hadn’t gotten a good look at it yet. She was saving that area for a special game later, and her kitty kat couldn’t have it. No matter how special it was. Her loins throbbed, reminding her, pointedly, that she told it that it could play with whateeeeeeevvvvverrrr it wanted...

Liara sighed with a lingering huff. That is right, she did say that. But perhaps it was time for a little discipline, she did warn it to be careful after all. The nerve endings between her legs began to scream violently. But Liara stood firm, no more games, it would have to wait so it could learn some self control. Her vagina continued to squirm and squiggle in its trembling temper tantrum. Nothing was worse than waiting. Nothing!

She winced, it was hard for her to do this too. But if she’s not careful, her little kitten could turn into a spoiled twat. When it didn’t have toys to play with, her groin didn’t even know what to do with itself. It chewed and clenched and rubbed in the empty slop beneath it. Liara flinched against the writhing, biting pulsations. Was she being too harsh? Squeezing her eyes shut, and trying to ignore the involuntary twitching and curling in her toes, she held on... Her pussy was a whimpering, slothering mess. The sheer boredom was a hellish, burning agony worse than anything it could imagine! And after she promised, too!

Oh... she could never stay mad at her special little kitty kat... It wasn’t it’s fault that it’s tiny little plaything broke. It did try its hardest not to, it told her itself! What kind of person would she be if she wouldn’t listen to her little kitten? Besides, even if it was at fault, three whole seconds of waiting was an excessively cruel and unusual punishment. How irresponsible of her! She told it that timeout was over, immediately! It could have and do whatever it wanted.

Who cares if it destroys a few billion human lives and everything they’ve ever accomplished? Civilizations are just things after all, and things can be replaced. There will always be plenty more for her to play her special games with. Overhearing all the commotion, her twins perked up with a start. Could they play too? Liara couldn’t imagine denying her two perfect princesses anything they desired.

With everything settled, Liara pushed herself back to all fours, her whole body shuddering with untameable sexual hunger. Gazing hungrily at the sandbox she was about to play in. Marvelling at how thick with life it was. It seemed to never end. All the things she could do to them. All the games she could play. The thought of it made her giggle drunkenly. But now was not the time for mind games, magic tricks or any creative positions. Now was not the time for thoughts, deductions, plans, or efficiency. Now was the time for absolute power.

She crawled forward. Nearly tripping as she fought to coordinate her arms and legs against the waves of desire crashing inside of her. It was all she could to to make sure she generated an especially powerful aura for all of them, or else they’d be gone already. Still her aura could only do so much in the state she’s in. It was amazing she wasn’t swimming in magma with how hard her hands and knees were thundering into the landscape. But her protection simply couldn’t suppress, absorb or deflect kinetic energy of this magnitude completely. But it did enough, just enough.

Still, she mustered enough composure to keep herself from falling on top of the first cluster in a writhing, orgasmic heap. Because this first cluster was very special. A sort of human peninsula mostly separate from the main hive. One of several. Filled to bursting with urbanity. Perfect toys for her pussy.

Nonetheless, willing herself to stop was an emotionally herculean task. Managing to pause just above it, the sheer mental exertion forced out a deep, lingering, guttural moan of pure feminine desire which nearly cracked the planet. Her muscles trembled, her hair a tousled black mess. The expression on her face primal, animalistic lust. Sitting back on her haunches, knees together, displaying her flawless body to her subjects, she groped her breast with her left hand, lightly stroking her clit with her right. But... it didn’t feel like much of anything was happening down there. In fact when she rubs it, it kinda feels... bad...

... ... ...Oh no...

... oh no... oh no, oh no

no, no, no, no

nonononoNONONO

NOOOOOOOO!

All that libido, all that lust, it’s all fading away! Her nipples were deflating, her pussy wasn’t drooling anymore. What happened, what has she done!? Her primal sexual fantasy was fading back into dull, predictable reality! Nooooo! It was so good and it came out of nowhere! She had so many plans, so many places she could’ve gone with it in her dirty, dirty mind! It could’ve held her over until the tingles came back! She was already starting to feel pent up, frustrated, oh she hates when all the tingles go away! It’s the only good thing about humans, the tingles she gets when she’s hungry!

Taking a deep breath, Liara centered herself, Okay, calm down Liara, we can logic this, but we have to think fast! She told herself. With another deep, centering breath she closed her eyes, lowered her heart rate, and entered into introspection.

...

You are nothing if not a performer, always seeking to invoke emotion into your audience and bring them into the fantasy with you. No matter how big or small they might be. It is that which truly excites and titillates you. Right now, you are your audience, watching yourself dance on the stage of your mind. And the first rule of acting is to commit to the act entirely. Let the fantasy become reality. Because if it’s not reality for you, how can it be for anyone else? There is a way to flow into this, Liara, make it seem natural. Even if it’s a little clunky at the beginning, that’s okay, don’t stop, you’ll find your flow just like you always do. You’re an actress at heart after all, you know these things.

...

Liara opened her eyes, bringing herself out of her trance...

She thinks she has an idea.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Fun fact, best as I can tell, Liara is about 375-400 miles tall.

Also fun fact, other possible titles for this chapter included:

- Body Talk

- Girl Talk

- Family Feud

- Talking to Yourself

- Talking to Your Body

Do you think I made the right choice?