- Text Size +

There are few things more terrifying than a sexually frustrated Goddess. One of those things is Liara, right now. The frustration and anger welling up inside tugged at her cheeks, scrinching the corners of her eyes. Breathing deeply, stirring the vats of molten vengeance in their enigmatic forge as she carefully poured in one burlap sack of giddy excitement each. Shaking out every last chip, the ratios must be precise. Now, just a spoonful, just one... little... bit of irony. The mixture frothed and spat for a moment. Settling into a bubble as everything came together and it all made sense. Breathing out, pouring it all into the coked moulds. Dense, blue ingots of sithering rage hardened into an idea.

There were other ways to skin a cat.

Spreading her thighs extra wide, she straddled their borders in one fluid motion. Her genuine glare metamorphosed seamlessly into practised bored disappointment.

A whole province lay between her ankles, getting an amazing view of her rear high above. The right side half lit by the sun while they suffered in the shadow of her legs. Streetlights flickering on in response. Sighing, shaking her head with a twinge of her brows. Grinning like they were dogs walking into doors with sticks, never learning, “Couldn’t you have put in at least a little effort?” she chided, “I mean, all you built was... this.” She said, limply flourishing her hand across the densely packed confederacy, accenting her ‘astonishment’. The stiff breeze blew some clouds away, among other things.

The indignant screams and cries of its people wisped up to her minds ear. “Such horrible names you call your Goddess!” Liara chuckled nervously, politely covering her mouth with a slackened hand as her subjects turned the language blue.

Reaching out, Liara pointed towards a burg two fingertips in size. Giggling at the adorable cacophany of screams as her weak auric wave crushed the population’s extremities and a little more besides. Blood and viscera spewed forth, painting the town red as they thrashed in agony. “Oh, oops!” she squeaked, recoiling, “That... wasn’t supposed to hit so many of you...” She sounded like she’d merely tossed an empty can beside the bin. “Soooo~rrrry!” she sang, her playfully apologetic smile hid behind ten dainty fingers, but lit her warm eyes. Channelling her inner ditz was starting to feel really good.

...

A thick, creamy drop bulged from her tunnel of carnal delights. Growing as it lowered on a thread of mucus. Touching herds of towers, it sagged and spread across their roofs. The force actually distributing across the dense carpet of steel and concrete! Out of pity, surely. Bathing the streets below in a sickly moist heat as the surface tension held. It seeped down the spit shined windows when that got boring. Great snaking pools of lubrication flowed into the mass of vehicles and people. Tenderly swallowing them by the thousands as the greater part above slowly descended to claim the rest.

Hearing the squeal of glass as cracks webbed across the window in front of him; Christof bolted before the panes burst forth avalanches of goo. Locking himself in a nearby meeting room, the muffled screams and slorps fought for aural supremacy. Semi-translucent ooze crept under the door. A heavy drop of warm slime startled him. Wiping it from his shoulder he screamed when he looked up. The roof bowed with a humbling groan as the door cracked, spraying cum everywhere before... well...

...

“I held back sooooo much! How’d the buildings get hurt? Is that... really your best?” Coyness creeped into her tone. Another drop of mucus sopped out of her, faster this time. It’s titanic mass snapped its long, knobby thread just past the cloud layer. Accelerating it it into the still spreading slop below. It impacted with a shuddering rumble that belayed its power. Splashing into a terrible wave of stringy lubrication which surged over the coarse hairs of glass and steel. Rending their skeletons as they were ripped clean of their foundations. Their occupants pulped against the interior if they were lucky. If they weren’t they got to experience a few more moments of pure agony as her cum forced it’s way into every orifice. Vehicles and people on the streets were gulped by the tens of thousands before the arc crashed across the warehouses, malls, and apartments that fed the economic core. Every tower, everything larger than a small department store, was gone. Subsumed under a vast, sticky, wet, lake of pleasure.

“Awwww... You’re so helpless it’s cute! I... kinda like it.” She giggled. Another, even more massive glop descended. Its thread only decorative as it snapped instantly. Those in the remaining suburbs dropped to their knees as they watched the orb, almost twice as large as the last, rocketing towards them. The sheer distance dragging out each torturous second as gravity did its thing. It hit with unreal force deforming as if in slow motion. The thick, whiteish lubrication was simply too massive to move any faster. Seismic ripples shook them half to death before the splattering wave stretched through the sky. As they watched its impossible height washing towards them, their minds broke when they saw the Goddess’ twitching cunt. Yet another gargantuan blob was already halfway out. They died knowing the unconscious arousal of a playful young Deity was more powerful than anything they’d ever created.

“I think I’m getting a little wet...” she purred, looking between her legs, finally. The city, home to over ten million humans, built over more than one hundred years, had been totally submerged by three drops of honey. The others still thundering down were already starting to reach the next hubs of urbanity.

Liara would’ve been frustrated at such wastefulness. Consumed by the annoyance of every game she could’ve played. But Liara was gone, her mind belonged to the character now. A bubbly, simple girl who giggled at the massive destruction she’d unknowingly wrought. Genocide made her horny. Lots of things did actually, she didn’t know why. She didn’t know much of anything, really. Feeling her way through life with a kind heart, she lived in the moment and always tried her best!

She was a blended cocktail of sexual deviancy.

*Giggle*... Cocktail...

 

Chapter End Notes:

I've gone through so many ideas for this section. it's insane. All because of how many different ways I could interpret the idea of "Making the fantasy reality"

I started by continuing with the whole body personification thing I had last chapter, which I dropped because it started turning into full on Dr Seuss and that was too ridiculous for my tastes.

I then thought I'd use Liara's psychic powers to literally make her fantasy their reality. Which I dropped for being too long, too serious, and too much of a departure from the playful Giga-Tera nature of the story. Spinning it of into "The Punished" instead. Don't worry, I've spoiled nothing, it's going a very different way.

Then I decided on acting and improv to jedi mind trick herself back in the mood. The clueless ditz act seems almost unnatural for someone as methodical and controlled as Liara, which is why I used it. The perfect way to get her back into her power fantasy that she lost last chapter. I think it works.

The description of the vats and the ingots at the beginning is probably my favourite, I like highly metaphorical things like that. I think they actually paint a clearer picture than direct descriptions because they take advantage of the readers own imagination to fill in the blanks. I like to think of it like literary procedural generation. But it can be hard to do

Also, I invented the word "sithering", it's not a typo. Not completely sure what it means yet. It feels like it means a sort of insane mania mixed with whatever else it's describing.