- Text Size +

It’s amazing how much changing how you see things changes what you see, isn’t it? The jam packed nation of bacterium felt “Liara’s” deep brown eyes sweep across them. Radiating eerily warped giddiness like a nuclear meltdown.

“Let’s play.” she cooed, shuddering the earth with a giggle. Hairline fractures jumped at her inflection. Leaning forward a little she displayed her flexibility, core strength and balance quite impressively. Her toned belly and back tightening only slightly while supporting her. Gently, amid the gurgling screams of humanity, she lowered her clit towards the center of a big, juicy metropolis. Hands free to fondle her breasts. Which she did, liberally. She tried to brush her nub lightly across the tips of the delicate skyscrapers. But the thin layer of slime was way too much for human engineering to bear.

The groan of steel outmatched the hoarse screams below as the great towers leaned and fractured. Their skeletons crinked, tearing as the upper floors crunched against her. Dripping mucus spread through the crowds, flooding storefronts and trapping many in its contradiction. Sticking to everyone and everything, yet turning those caught in it to a comical slip-sliding mess. The stuff getting in their hair and mouths, weighing down their backs, immobilizing their arms nand legs as they choked for air in their futile escape. Cars were buried, passengers crying or sitting in silent acceptance as they watched the thin aluminum crinkling above as more and more whiteness covered the windows, choking the engine. Until it forced its way in through whatever cracks existed. The inhabitants of so many vehicles died bubbling in the warmth of her fluids.

All of it shimmered in the sweltering darkness as plagues of missiles were targeted at her swollen clit. Meant for annihilating deep underground bunkers, they should have enough anti-armour punch to make this so-called ‘Goddess’ bleed. Though, the bones of the living vibrated and the hopes of the dead shattered as she cooed deeply with wanton approval. The nub quivering slightly as she held still to allow more firepower to speckle it with adorably nanoscopic tickles. But their ‘attack’ just barely stimulated her, like an incredibly tiny vibrator powered by hamster squeaks.

Mooooorrreee...!” She moaned loudly with unrestricted lust. Her tone commanding, begging her subjects to satisfy her needs. Her inflection impatient, nearly desperate, she expected results. Her rumbling voice damaged cities across the whole nation and beyond as she groped herself hard. Those farther away were lucky to suffer only the odd crack of glass or thing knocked off a shelf. Because beneath her the bedrock absorbed the force directly. Fracturing into off kilter shards that raised entire sections of her toytropolis. Sending vehicles and people careening down the casual slopes into everything in front of them. Pouring into the dark chasms ripped into the ground filling with their Goddess’ liquid arousal. Crushed underneath more debris, drowned in her cum, their fate was the same. Death.

Results were not forthcoming, Most of the local forces were gone and they’d run low on ammo anyways. Having banked everything on that barrage. Lucky for them Liara was off in her own world, clueless as her clit dipped low over the crippled city. Gently nudging a large jagged plate containing most of the remaining downtown core. The raised edge shattered like talc against it. Tingling pleasantly as chunks of concrete thicker than houses mixed with strings of cum hailed through pleading swarms of humanity. Preceding the fall of office after office as the already endangered forest of capitalism was felled totally. Feeling pleasure, her simple mind dabbed the fractured earth instinctively. Crushing the still toppling skyscrapers and whoever was left inside. Mincing even those that hid in the catacombs of the subway network beneath the enormous mountain of the most delicate, sensitive flesh her body had to offer. Her shivering clit boiled the land. Sending forth a tide of destruction that demolished concrete far beyond the last suburbs. A soft sigh was all any of it amounted to.

Then the sensation stopped. Squashing her breasts so she could better see between her legs, there was nothing but a cloud of dust beneath her. “Ohhhhh... dead already?” She groaned in mock disappointment. Deep gashes slowly filled with lava as she continued stroking her clit into the bedrock to maintain her pleasure. Giggling as multiple cities succumbed to the massive quakes.

Spreading her dripping labia with one hand, she looked for something worthy of her touch. Giggling when she spotted a cute cluster of closely packed fingertip cities. Her twat rose up a mountain of rock as she pressed it into the ground in front of them. Their blue horizon replaced with undulating ripples of pink. Slowly, in her mind, rolling backwards to make a show of it. Her quivering folds squashed along a growing tide of whitish half clear cum. Pouring into the fracturing chasms that snaked ahead as her royal entourage. Touching the first layer, they barely gave texture to the earth as they smeared under her. The next was much the same, but the last layer had one very lucky municipality that fell right under the mouth of her cunt. It’s lights illuminating the slick, flexing walls of her vagina in a dull glow as it pressed into the land around them. The quick, steady beat of her heart penetrated their ears. Vast and endless, they only got a few seconds to take it all in before the tides of cum invaded their already broken city from all angles. Her craving grunt the last thing they heard as her immense muscles clenched, smearing them to nothing inside her.

They should thank her, she gave them a more meaningful death than those outside. As they were being surrounded by her walls, the rest watched an incalculably huge brown wall roll upon them. Missiles and artillery spattered it humorously until the end. The entire province slowly crushed under the smooth contours of her juicy, round ass with room to spare as she reclined. Eliciting a long, pleased sigh as millions upon millions perished, feeling little more than a few soft crisps from their existence. She watched as the sonic shockwave wiped out so much more as the crust heaved like a waterbed. Tearing craggy red gashes open all around her.

Slowly pulling her legs in front of her in a wide ‘V’ Liara grinned at the intact areas between her legs. inhaling deeply, breathing a long, sensual sigh. She spoke softly, but clearly,

“My pussy’s hungry...”

 

Chapter End Notes:

I was originally going to put the planned events of the next chapter in this one but I would’ve lost all the rich description I put in here. I find it’s really easy to go over my 1000 word limit with Soul Food compared to The Punished because with every tiny thing Liara does there’s guaranteed to be huge, complex reactions that follow. So it’s really easy to layer on more and more description of every little thing and I just love doing that.


Plus, in my opinion, it’s that level of detail that makes stories like this really pop. I personally can’t stand it when someones description say, city destruction is just “and then all the buildings crumbled” so I try to not do anything bland like that. Though at the same time you can’t always do heaps of imagery because it can slow everything down too much and make it boring for the reader. I’m not perfect at the balance but I know I’m not bad either and it’s something I’m continuing to work on.


I struggled a lot with the dialogue on this chapter and I’m sure it’s still not the best. I went through many, many iterations of things she’d say and micro scenes around that before settling on what I have here. I wanted to keep the ditz act going from last chapter but it was hard to figure out how it would combine with the pure lust factor. I kept slipping back into Liara’s earlier more controlled, manipulative dialogue rather than her “character’s” bubbly, naive amusement.