- Text Size +
Something was touching her kitten. Something warm, with an interesting texture, that almost threatened to tingle... before dissipating like an ephemeral fingertip. Here, and then there, and then somewhere else. They were something that Liara knew very well, but roleplaying naivety was so much more fun. A couple tenderly explored inside the entrance to her sacred hall. Surprisingly, It did feel sort of nice. Well... she didn’t have to all but make believe these sensations at least. Liara purred approvingly as she spread her legs a little wider. Body sinking a little into the fracturing, gooey crust. Her pussy twitched slightly at the slow, occasional percussion inside it. The soft and warm hints of pressure were ever so slightly pleasant. She was almost loathe to admit it, but they did tingle... just a bit... sort of... when they hit the right spots... sometimes...

Her mind drifted lazily over the property that was supposed to be begging her clit’s forgiveness. Piercing their psyches with her overwhelming presence, Liara tore their minds apart for their most recent memories. The assaults they’d wrought upon her, the weapons, the manpower they’d used. Their hopes, and their crushing despair. She saw how her swollen clit stood as an enormous pulsating mountain before them. Rivers of cum flowing from it as they desperately bathed its sensitive tip in fire and shrapnel. Each thrum sending tremors through the populace, cracking the streets on occasion despite the protections she’d given. Liara drank in their despair as she smiled in their minds, watching the immense military effort that was too weak to notice.

Why even have a military if I can’t even feel it?

She mocked with a psionic giggle. Feeling a wave of hopelessness wash over them all, it was as if the entire trio of cities sagged. They’d thought they were having an effect, they thought they’d finally accomplished something when they heard the rumblings of her pleased feminine growl. The bombardment began to wane...

I didn’t tell you to stop, did I?

Liara intoned, her ‘voice’ low and threatening in their minds. The hairs stood up on the backs of peoples necks, and audible sparks of static stabbed from many electronics. Even the air seemed to shiver in fear.

You deeply offended my poor defenceless little kitty kat with your vulgar suggestions. Don’t you believe you owe her your deepest, most heartfelt apologies?

She continued, her intent crawling up and down peoples skin like a python biding its time. Then released with an exasperated mental sigh as she found that they simply didn’t have a supply of such ‘apologies’ on hand. A discovery she made sure to rub their minds in.

I suppose you’ll have to work extra hard to make up for your shortcomings then, won’t you?

She glared into their minds. They heard her clit strain, trying to swell even slightly further against its own skin. Pulsing with hunger as people redoubled their efforts, Shelling, bombing, strafing, only thinking of continuing the barrage. The sparkles across her nub were laughable, the sensations less so. But it was her fault, really. How could she have thought that such insignificant fireworks could’ve even teased a clit larger than any mountain on this planet? Even if it was the most delicate, sensitive flesh a Goddess had to offer. Her repentors supplies were getting low as well.

I’m sorry, I shouldn’t’ve given you such an extraordinarily difficult task. After all, you are only human, right?

She projected with an unnerving tinge of genuine affection and sympathy. Though it could easily be their anxiety, the air, or something in it, seemed to thicken slightly. Vibrating just a little with streets and other surfaces gaining a barely noticeable glow. All aircraft returned to base, further action pointless. Those who thought of trying to escape felt an iron spike of terror drive itself into the deepest parts of their subconscious. A subtle feeling, far in the background of their minds, yet absolutely compelling in ways too frightening to try to comprehend.

But for being so incredibly cute and trying oh so hard anyways... I’m going to give you a reward.

Their anxiety grew, but so did their hope. Unable to shake off the feeling of honesty in her impression. They were sorry, they really were, they didn’t know they even had a Goddess until today let alone what she liked or didn’t. And as shimmering flecks of golden light appeared in the softly humming air, rising like ash from a campfire, they thought about how her anger had felt. Death seemed like bliss compared to what they thought she could do to them.

Don’t worry, it’s nothing bad, there’s no tricks this time... I promise.

Liara stroked their minds gently, the people couldn’t help but relax at the feeling. Her mental impressions drowned out the fear, the stress, all of it. The air sang like a heavenly chorus, the vibrations massaged their tense bodies, the lights multiplied and invoked a deep sense of beauty and calm. It was as if space itself was melding to her whims. It probably was.

You have earned a new lease on life, simple as that.

Her words carried a sense of finality. Then, a flash, and they were gone. All traces of the existence of the three cities was erased from her body. With that, she relaxed and enjoyed the pitter patter between her thighs.

...

The light, sound and vibrations faded in a single instant. Though the pleasant sensations continued to linger. Even as the ground shifted and deep metallic groans filled the air people didn’t panic. More than a few perished in this blissful state as things rumbled and crashed around them. From the air, pilots and crew that hadn’t yet landed watched the three cities shudder. Towers fell, kicking up plumes of dust, smoke and fire here and there as the excavated land settled under its own weight on some new, foreign surface. The chaos was mercifully, or at least relatively, quick.

As the ground stabilized, and dust cleared, people began to come out of their daze. Noticing that there was a sun above them, though, a strange one. It looked like it had a broad ring around it, and the colour seemed off somehow. But its rays glared down at them just as intensely. The sky also looked as though it had a faint texture, but it was so slight it could just as easily be a trick of the mind. Those who could looked across the horizon to see a perfectly flat plain of grass in all directions. Except one.

Far, far in the distance, covered in the haze, was an enormous pink mountain range. People struggled to take it all in, It had mostly soft peaks, and smooth ripples of land... it also carried a soft sheen... and... a long flat protrusion that folded on top of itself. Stranger, there were a couple long, thinner parts on the edges that laid in massive rippling arches that shadowed the land and even looped on themselves... and were those crisscross patterns in the rock? Then they realized, when they took a moment to take it all in, they realized...

They were panties. Pink, silk, lingerie panties. Discarded in a crumpled heap across the landscape.

As many continued to stare in disbelief they started to notice nearly imperceptible flecks of movement near the base. From there their gaze noticed a small irregularity in the otherwise featureless landscape. Some people, from better vantage points or using binoculars were stunned to see skyscrapers in the far distance. The panties were more distant still. Looking around they were able to spot other cities, some closer to them than others, in this seemingly infinite plain. The three of theirs were all quit close to each other, much as they were before arriving here.

Jets were forced to make emergency landings in the grass as best they could, their runways largely cracked from the transfer. Helicopters had less of a problem. Many towers were unstable in their foundation and roads were cracked everywhere. People were happy to be alive, and happier still to be away from Liara, even if they were still in the company of one of her garments. Recovery and cleanup work started in a daze, picking fallen things up from shelves, kicking a few rocks away from a crumbled building, small things. It was a start.

But then they heard a procession coming their way. Seemingly out of nowhere an armed, and substantial military convoy approached and rolled through their cities. Aircraft circled overhead. And a message was broadcast over loudspeakers on many of the vehicles.

“Goddess Liara informed us of your impending arrival, quite the blessing, as we need your help.”

Large buses and transport trucks stopped in front of crowds of people, transport helicopters landed in less accessible areas.

“All of you newcomers are coming with us to assist in cleaning our Goddess’ undergarments. This is not negotiable, if she gets back and her panties aren’t clean we’ll all face fates worse than death.”

The transports opened their doors and a few armed soldiers came out, the tanks, attack choppers, and armoured jeeps. People scoffed and gasped, backing away from them. Others became slightly belligerent against their better reasoning.

“Do not commit suicide, suicide is not possible in this place. Do not resist, resistance is not possible in this place. If you want to test that, be our guest.”

More soldiers were streaming into the city by the moment, Outnumbered and outgunned was an understatement. Though a couple examples still got made...

“You should be happy, they aren’t as dirty as some other times, and we’re already getting close to done. But she could be back with more anytime now, and setbacks slowed us down, so get in. Welcome to your new life.”

...

Liara’s deep brown eyes swept her body for a city to snack on while she lounged, but strangely, all she could find was some dirt between her-... ... ... ohhhhhhhhh... ... oh well... With a sharp puff of breath Liara all but vaporized the remains in her cleavage. Then her eyes met the special city atop her right breast, the only one left on her body. She picked it up between her left thumb and forefinger and brought it to her face. Examining it with a look of casual playfulness in her eyes. Little fires burned here and there, some towers were leaning into others. The plate itself was fractured in spots. Three jagged tendrils had split near the center, reaching to the edges. She bit her plump lower lip, it was badly scarred, but mostly alive.

“Hmmmm...” Liara sighed contemplatively, clenching her pussy, feeling two expanding puffs crush effortlessly inside it. A coy smirk sparkled in her eyes, “I think I’ll keep you too~...”

Her hand glowed and the air deformed, ripping open a small, crackling white-gold portal not unlike the one she had first entered their world through, though far smaller. She reached in, her hand disappearing into the pool of light which rippled like water. “The others can orient you to your new life.” She said as she retracted her hand, fingers now empty.

Liara’s pussy squeezed hungrily again as she reclined, the soft percussion wasn’t even nudging let alone penetrating her sensitive pink tunnel. None were even reaching an inch deep inside her, and they only barely managed to displace a single drop of cum before her body simply produced two more. It was a tease that was quickly boring her. Though, the fact that they were rather conspicuously avoiding her far more accessible anus made her smile.

Maybe that was the problem.

The earth heaved and shuddered as the Goddess’ hips slowly rolled forward. Legions upon legions of tanks and artillery barraging her butt cheeks with advanced armor piercing rounds were ground unnoticed under her. The land fractured into glowing spiderwebs as all her delicate bits were presented more appropriately for her suitors. The dribble of cum was a not so subtle hint of her desires. A soft but surprised moan crooned over the landscape as a cluster of puffs caressed her throbbing nub, quieting its screams for attention... just a little. Her right hand slid over her pelvis.

Cities on the shores of Liara’s cum puddle were slowly being consumed by the semi-translucent nectar. Street by street, block by block, the mucus invaded unimpeded. Soldiers were frantically trying to evacuate whoever they could, though many more were swallowed in the jammed streets, dark basements, and apartment blocks. Then a deafening wet slurp washed over all of them. Above, Liara’s fingers peeled her nether lips wide, revealing enormous glistening strings of honey stretching between her inner walls.

“Mo~re...” She purred with a hungry crackle, the land shuddered under the weight of her voice.

The strings tore and oozed out of her throbbing tunnel into the puddle below. Soldiers screamed with all the rest as they watched the massive swell of whitish liquid surge towards them. Flowing high over the skyscrapers and other already damaged buildings, fractured earth, and tortured civilians. Drowning them and their frantic efforts under the viscous sea.

After a few seconds she felt warm and gentle touches inside her. Pattering her walls one after the other like teasing fingertips. The touches began to multiply, until dozens upon dozens teased her at a time. It was quite nice. She sighed contentedly and allowed her muscles to relax...

...

A swarm of missiles entered her depths. Massive, town dwarfing strings of slime dripped down from the ceiling. Her nectar condensed on their shells, her booming heartbeat and breathing ever present, mixed with the wet squelches of every twitch. One of the missiles got caught in a heavy drop of cum and detonated. Globs splattered out the side of the massive slop as the missile exploded, the rest of the swarm continued deeper. The bulbous drop swung a little as it absorbed the blastwave as more cum flowed down the strand and quickly filled in the tiny dent the missile had made as if it had never been.

A twitch demolished several more as the walls flicked inwards, the missiles catching on one of the slick folds. Light from their detonations illuminated the seemingly endless abyss. Glinting off of the wetness, though it didn’t reveal the end. The survivors flew on...

The last few soared on in the blackness, the explosions of less vigorous warheads alighting behind them as they smattered her folds with their delicate ministrations. Illuminating an enormous, spongy mass above them, larger than most cities. Textured, and pulsing slightly with the beat of her heart. Another slight twitch brought a section down onto the missiles, Two detonated on impact, while a third further ahead, was narrowly missed. The mass shielded it from the blast of its friends, which elicited a soft shiver that echoed briefly throughout the slimy cavern. The Goddess’ heart quickening for a moment.

The last flew on alone, occasional contractions blocking the light from her entrance entirely at points, only a dim glow made it to these depths, punctuated with flashes and flickers of other missiles. Eventually the cavern widened substantially. There was only the ever present sound of Liara’s divine heartbeat as it flew on unimpeded. In front of it loomed Liara’s cervix, A grand mountain casually oozing enough thick mucus to swallow the homes of a hundred thousand humans in a warm avalanche of lust every second. The missile was dead set on reaching this target, whether it knew it or not. A subtle clench in her vagina shifted the air, forcing the missile upwards. It tried, but failing to correct its course it slammed into a peculiarly soft patch of flesh, and finally exploded.

...

Liara gasped slightly... that tingled, a very, very soft tingle, but a real tingle nonetheless. Her pussy quivered, warmth spread inside her with an anticipatory surge of lubrication. That lasted for about ten seconds... then it started getting boring. Nothing else was touching that magical spot deep inside her, or tingled anywhere else. Not even the few tapping her G-Spot felt as good as that had. The rest were downright worthless by comparison. Was this... it? No, surely this could not be their idea of more.

Crunching her tummy, she looked quizzically over the swell of her breasts. Witnessing a multitude of small flashes around the maw of her drooling cunt. Making her wetness shimmer as they melted into dull, white mushroom caps.

Liara smiled toothily, giggling at their pathetic efforts, her character bubbling to the surface again. “These are your most powerful weapons?” She felt a tasty fizz of carbonated despair wash over her. Sighing deeply, Liara began to sit up. The area that had been under her back was a solid, glassy mould of her form. Crisscrossed with long, broad fissures of glowing magma. A desolate wasteland where no plant could ever grow again, much like every other piece of land that had ever felt the full weight of her body. Leaning forward, smirking at the survivors between her thighs. A dense ribbon of property, some cracked, some sporting dimples of flame and thin twisting fibres of black smoke, but in better repair than she would’ve expected. Loins still ablaze in nuclear fire, hitting far more around her clit now than trying to enter her, “It barely feels like anything.” She crooned down at them with a giggle.

The puddle of cum beneath her pussy rippled from her voice, ebbing and sloshing over a few other settlements on its shores. Half of one larger city slightly further from the carnage was swiftly buried under a wave of cum before the sticky tide flowed back. Dragging a few hundred thousand drowning citizens with it, along with all they owned. Placing her hands on either side of her, she braced to take a closer look at them. Her light touch still crinkled the earth, slight grasping twitches of a finger or two fracturing tectonic plates under her knuckles, polished red nails slicing through bedrock like soft clay. The lava making them shimmer seductively.

Her hands crunched further into the crust as her weight shifted. Fissures of magma erupted through the jagged plates, even as the ground filled with her powerful aura, laced with sexual hunger. “I wonder what you’ll feel like.” her voice crackled softly, desire shining on her lips, burning in her eyes.

Reality itself seemed to vibrate with her lust, the people stood silent, paralyzed. Fear, despair, the people honestly weren’t sure what they were feeling anymore. It was some terrible, transcendent thing that they couldn’t understand save for its flecks of mortal familiarity. Her teeth gleamed in a wide, wicked smile. A playful, low giggle echoed from her lips.

“Ohhhh... don’t be sad...” She cooed with that impeccably smooth feminine voice of hers. Slowly pulling her left leg behind her. It’s powerful, flexible thigh tightening, knee bending...

“You spend thousands of years building civilizations so that I, your Goddess, can enjoy a few minutes of pleasure from them.” She said, pulling her other leg behind her. Smoothly, deliberately.

“And when you die, you’ll just reincarnate on some other world of mine.” Pausing on all fours, staring down at them. Eyes locked on the first intact cluster of cities.

“And you’ll do that over...”

One hand in front of the other...

“and over...”

One knee in front of the next...

“and over...”

A cat stalking a cornered mouse...

“and over again...”

Trapping them between her ankles. Giving them a satisfying if not hazy view of her ass above.

“for the rest of time...”

Sitting back on her calves, her pussy loomed in the sky high above the clouds. Liara sighed deeply as she clenched her pussy with an audible slurp. Feeling the delicious sensation of a large drop of cum squishing out of her tunnel. Down below, in her warm, humid shadow, the people screamed as they watched the thing pour out of her. Too large to keep its form, it warbled and wobbled in the air as it approached, growing ever larger in the sky, the air shuddering as it plummeted towards them.

It splattered to earth just outside the metropolis, the land rose in a tide of fracturing molten stone as the ball, wider in diameter than some cities, splashed outwards. Its vast girth darkening the sky as it tore into droplets and strands of lust. Crashing into the suburbs and light commercial districts, burying entire neighborhoods instantly under their thick, warm mass. Flowing out to wash through buildings of wood, stone and steel. Bursting through windows, and flooding interiors full of terrified people who could only burble helplessly as the stuff forced its way into their lungs, crushing their bodies under the current. Sweeping through cars, buses and swarming pests alike as the greater wave still had yet to reach them. When it did, it surged through nearly half the city. Over and above the tallest skyscrapers, bursting through windows and walls as another thunderous impact rocked the landscape. A second drop fell beside the first.

It landed half inside the still spreading lake of cum from the first, creating a massive tsunami of warm nectar. The entire downtown core vanished beneath the combined wave, stripping all human constructions and the land they sat on from the earth like loose dust. The seismic ripples shredded the entire city as the mucus washed through the suburbs moments later. Effortlessly bathing the entire place in lustful sludge and continuing unabated in all directions, claiming victims in other hives of human terror as a third drop landed. Liara breathed in sensually, uncaring of the destruction beneath her. Staring hungrily at the heart of her still untouched prey a few dozen kilometers away from it.

“Doesn’t that sound fun?”

The dying embers of their nuclear barrage reignited to a fever pitch, bathing her entire groin in a solid white-orange glow. Her teeth glinted in an unconscious smile as a soft giggle reverberates down upon them. Her salivating pussy clenched hungrily, squashing out another mammoth glop of feminine lubrication.

“Awwwwww... there you go, see? That’s the spirit.”

The glop swallows several inbound missiles mid flight, which burst, scattering the muck in a deadly barrage across the remains of the region. Crushing whole blocks, tearing down skyscrapers, flooding neighborhoods or occasionally landing somewhere harmless to be absorbed by the oncoming tide. Washing away the lives of hundreds of thousands of people under the warm waves of slime.

Breathing huskily as she rubbed her clit lightly with her finger. Vast mountain ranges piled up around her knees and shins as those incredibly flexible, powerful thighs spread across the land. Her frog like pose couldn’t hinder her, though it did feel a little awkward. Leaning forward, her right hand crunched into a mostly empty plot of land as she braced herself. Little puffs of light brown dust whorled between her splayed fingers. With a larger cloud momentarily hid the web of cracks softly glowing around her palm, between her fingers. Her breasts swayed precariously over a large patch of life. Nipples fully erect.

Pulling her glistening fingers away from her nub, she spread the labia around it, pulling back its hood, to make sure nothing would obstruct her kitten. Clit pulsing in the sky above the nubile virgin patch of life, its throbbing shaking the air, causing a deep resounding thrum with each beat.

“Time to play.”

Lowering her nethers, a long viscous string of mucus preceded her. Sliding off the tip of her clit and swinging into a grid of city blocks with devastating force. Crushing through the windows of several towers and shoving them dangerously to the side as more cum flowed down upon them. Crushing more windows and washing the living contents out the other side. The loud groaning peaked into an a squealing, popping snap as their foundations broke under the weight. The roofs of the other towers bowed in and crunched under the strain of metric tonnes of thick lust. Bubbling down the elevator shafts and flooding the stairwells. The buildings seeming to dissolve around the people drowning inside as the flecking drywall, crumbling concrete and other weak materials were washed from the steel frame as it too began to buckle.

...

Kiersten was scrambling down the stairs in a mad panic. Lungs burning as she heard the thick slurping of the Goddess’ cum chasing her, thick drops falling on the stairs beneath her. She did her best to avoid the viscous puddles, knowing one false step would lead to a tumbling slip to her death. She burst out the last door into the lobby and turned in time to see the wave of sludge coming down the stairs behind her. Shutting the door behind her quickly, it shuddered as the slime impacted it, bowing it outwards, leaking underneath and squirting out the sides with a groan. The spacious lobby was surprisingly empty except for a few cowering people. She paid them no mind as she sprinted to the doors to the street. The building around her groaned eerily, like the stomach of a great beast. If she could get outside she at least had a chance, better than being buried alive in here. But as she approached she watched as thick ooze slorped down the face of the opposing building, burying the whole area under warm, swampy goo. Slurshing thickly across the crowded streets. Piling abandoned cars on top of each other through brute force as it spread before swallowing them beneath the tide.

She stopped, staring as the mucus pressed against the glass doors of her building, cracking them slightly as the windows above darkened as their own thick coating of goo ran down the building. Large glops splattered on the lobby floor from the ceiling, and the emergency door cracked loudly as the mucus forced it out of its frame. The lobby doors imploded a moment later as slime flooded from the front, Kiersten slumped to the floor, and waited.

...

Several commercial districts vanished beneath the very tip of her clit as it buried into the earth. Liara’s eyes widened... a soft, delicate tingle danced across the quivering wet mountain.

“Uuuuhhhhhnnn~” She thundered as her thighs reflexively tightened. Pressing her groin hungrily into the soft crust. Crunching richly into buildings, vehicles, trains and people while jagged, crumbling mounds of land heaved around her divine nub. Rising in a chunky avalanche of concrete, steel, cum and humanity burying the surroundings.

Her clit’s rhythmic throbbing sent seismic waves crackling through the ground while her lustful growl barraged the world from above. Ripping apart pavement and tossing vehicles and people into groaning buildings already too defeated to stand upright. Dozens of crumbling skyscrapers exploded against her as she dragged herself forward. Carving a trench of absolute destruction with a single stroke. Those not ground underneath the most delicate part of her anatomy died in the boiling earth as she sighed with pleasure.

Pulling her left hand away, she brought it forward to brace on the other side of the country. Sweeping her clit across the ground, the terror emanating from every populated area was her guide. Ripping apart compacted bedrock on her way to another nearby treat. It crumbled against her, adding a hint of something extra, something nice, to the experience. The wake of her single stroke covered small towns and two other cities in thick choking dust and ash before all but demolishing them with the fierce quakes of her arousal.

Liara spread herself with her right hand and lowered down on a still standing city, swallowing it whole in her cavernous flower. They managed to launch several nukes in desperation before her lust fully consumed them, flickering off her undulating walls. A slight, unconscious twitch was all they stimulated. Then Liara simply smeared herself over the ground, savouring the subtle feeling of entire cities dissolving beneath her pink flesh. A momentary change in texture at best, only provided by their dense downtown cores as the steel and concrete crumpled like fine shreds of soaked tissue at her touch.

The souls were unable to enter her engorged flesh, unable to provide her any delicious tingles, Yet she could feel them touch her, their agony and despair, humiliation, as they began to disentangle from the mortal plane. It only made her hotter. The unnecessariness of it all, she wasn’t doing this for food, or for the tingles, she simply killed them because she could. Though, that didn’t mean their souls were escaping her or that she wasn’t making use of them. They were simply being... indexed... for a later purpose... A very important one...

Liara’s pussy consumed clusters of cities at a time as she ground herself against the country like a frilly pillow. Her kitten slurped them all up with glee leaving only glistening streaks of barren land in return. She was still assaulted by all manner of weaponry, some exploded within and beneath her as she crushed their armories and fuel depots. They were nice accents to the otherwise uninspiring land, and the nukes certainly felt better when they went off under pressure like that. Like soft bubble wrap for her groin. The continuous flow of lubrication kept her clean as she readjusted with each stroke, each region demolished. The surrounding land sparked with white-gold arcs of lighting as her aura dissipated the full force of her amour. But the people could feel it, the apocalyptic quakes and storms they were protected from. Preserved so she could have her way with them too. Liara looked down as she felt her left hand crunch into something different as she crawled forward a step.

Seeing a dull grey cloud spreading around her pinky and ring finger, the metropolis crumbling beneath them was as large as her palm! She’d crossed the border into the much larger country she’d wanted to save for later. “Oh... so~rry.” She mocked with a smile, “You placed your border too close to my toy.” It was a field of cities, large ones, many were larger than the ball of her foot. Some were the size of the megaopolis she crushed under her breast when she first arrived on this world. Around them were misshapen rings of metropoli like those grinding beneath her clit, surrounded by yet more smaller things. They were clearly very advanced, very proud of everything they’d... “accomplished”...

The awkward position she needed to be in to fuck the living peninsula beneath her placed her soft tits dangerously close to the outliers. Jiggling and swaying with every motion, her girls were erect and begging to play. Oh, but, Liara really wanted to preserve this country, the games she could play with them! How she could break their spirits, their minds... She would get her princess’ some toys to play with, she promised! But not these ones, not yet. As she felt the next batch of cities end beneath her groin, she crawled forward again, trying to be extra careful not to damage the country too much. The concentration wasn’t helping her libido though.

Then she gasped, feeling a tingle on her left nipple.

Looking down, she saw that it had cut deep through the bedrock and a large metropolis. The vicious scar rippled as the earth tore itself apart, spreading a cloud of glowing grey-orange dust as it went. And it tingled, oh it tingled so good! But she couldn’t, this one was for Liara, she already said so. Her princesses screamed in indignation. The left for more pleasure, the right because the left was getting more pleasure. But Liara held firm, it was her kitten’s turn now, don’t they remember? But as her right hand crunched into a collection of satellite cities it was clear that at least some of this nation would be destroyed as she enjoyed the last of its neighbor.

Positioning her right tit over a city nearly three times the size of her areola. sparks of missiles and gunfire glittering across it as it lowered over them. An electric spasm shot through her nipple and into her breast as it crunched into the fuzz of urban humanity. Liara moaned as she brushed it across the light crispness of its abundant highrises, ripping open a jagged valley from end to end. She cooed as she circled a few more times, demolishing every last structure in a matter of seconds. Then for the finishing touch, she let her breasts rest on the land, squashing whatever remained of their toytropolis’ surrounding cities. They felt like a soft foam that popped against the lightest touch of her soft, sensitive flesh. Releasing a burst of pleasure that her princesses greedily drank in as though they’d been wandering the desert for a week.

The sheer weight of her tits cracked the bedrock before the rest of her torso even had a chance to add its own. The land and the settlements upon it heaved upwards in a fissured wave around her tits. Only to be flattened again as she rolled her chest over the entire region to prolong the stimulation, crushing those half destroyed cities and several more besides. Her low, sensual moan shattered another metropolis in front of her, and a few of its towns. She lay there for a moment, enjoying the feeling of the next batch of cities squelching under her pussy and grinding against her clit.

Raising herself from the ground, bits of dirt falling from her body, refusing to cling to her flawless, smooth skin. She stalked towards fresh life on hands and knees, leaving nothing but sticky, desolate earth in her wake. So much property lay before her, she smiled at them, licking her lips as her pussy drooled. She could feel them in the heat between her legs, but it was another thing to look at them herself. One last patch of cities, one last snack for her kitty kat. Which was a problem, it certainly wasn’t enough to bring her to climax, though it did get her closer. Liara wasn’t about to use her fingers to please herself, she’s a Goddess! Her subjects exist for this very reason. Sure she uses her fingers all the time butthiswastotallydifferent! Most of this country was still ripe for the tormenting so she really shouldn’t just... use it... should she?

Liara contemplated the hive before and beneath her, its handsome cities twinkling at her in the afternoon sun. Smiling at the harmless flickers around her fingers. Each subtle grasp and twitch moulding the igneous stone like soft clay as her ruby red nails sparkled from the attention. Feeling the faint, occasional wind on her naked skin. Taunting her salivating cunt, aggravating her demanding girls.

Oh who was she kidding, civilizations are just things after all.

She lowered her gargantuan mammories over another choice selection of metropoli. So many guns, missiles and even some strange blue thread like beams of light trained on them as they swayed slightly while she positioned herself. Then she brought them down carefully, to savour the pop of steel superstructures, the crispness of foundations, the last horrid burst of fear, anger and dread as her soft tonnage effortlessly smothered their whole being. “Aaaaauuuuuuuhhhh~” She moaned loudly as she felt the torrent of souls release. She cooed as the rest of her weight squashed her tits into the ground, spreading to annihilate a few more settlements with similar results. Her pussy quivered excitedly as it touched that last screaming bundle of humanity. Her copious juices washed out the grit of life as she pressed deep into the the crust with a wet squelch.

A large city right in front of her face caught her attention. She blinked at it as her panting breath washed over it, tossing cars, people and a few buildings.

“Aaaaaallllllllllll done.” She crooned softly in her smooth, jazz singer voice, inching herself forward, “But you know what?” She said in almost a whisper, face lowering until her lips were just above the clouds. Lingering to soak in the fear and shock, waiting a few more seconds for it to dissolve to those faint, uncertain flecks of hope, then opening her mouth slowly with a light breath scattering the puffs of clouds, feeling the explosion of dread once again. “I still want more.” Doubling as her tongue stuck out slowly. Then bringing it down, all wet and glistening, her lips enveloping the center of the city. Trapping it in hot, moist darkness. The bedrock crunched underneath her breasts, squashing over more and more land as she pressed her lips into the city. Her lustful, soft breath washing through the outskirts, jostling people and structures as fissures spread through the pavement, building into a mound of leaning, crumbling skyscrapers and tumbling vehicles. Tongue lashing at those in the darkness as some great apocalyptic monster, ripping a hundred candy filled skyscrapers apart at a time as her lips closed, dragging screaming districts inwards into a mass of death and debris with a gentle french kiss.

Lifting her mouth from the ground after a few seconds, trailing a small thread of spittle which snapped back onto the rubble. The departed tingling on her tongue like confectioner sugar as she admired her mark on the large metropolis. A perfect imprint of plush lips, tracing every contour, every ridge, as two deep valleys which pulled together into a wet quagmire of mud and death where her tongue had enjoyed itself. An impassable ridge of debris surrounded it, along with layers of skyscrapers both crumbling and not. Then further, more irrelevant structures. Licking her red lips slowly and sensually, mocking the plentiful survivors.

“Uuuhhhhhhhhnnnnnn~” she moaned deeply, shattering the remaining skyscrapers under the weight of her voice. Scattering them as dust while the pavement rippled in a frothing tide of concrete and steel. Rushing beyond the city limits in moments while people crunched under debris or exploded in bloody chunks from her unrestrained psychic lust. The reverberations boiled through the surrounding cities and towns mercilessly, she watched as one that happened to be beneath her right eye transformed from a roughly organized crisscross of grids, lines and grains into warbling greyish patch popping with orange and white where gas lines and other such things exploded. The feeling of so much death and panic prolonged her pleasured moan, adding a shudder to her voice and force to her breath which tore the atmosphere. Washing away any semblance of civilization and turning a radius of land perhaps the length of her forearm completely barren before she regained some measure of composure, and merely damaged the next length. As the echo shuddered yet further cities harmlessly, Liara regarded the destruction. Maybe six or seven of these huge metropolises perished totally from her voice, holding millions and millions of souls which now drifted wastefully away into the ether. The sheer destruction only made her smile.

She crawled forward to the next patch of untouched land, slowly, enjoying the subtle feeling of her swaying breasts. Feeling a spark of feminine indignation flicker from the general area. Liara chuckled, batting her eyes at the cities as she approached. “Are you jealous, girls?” Liara crooned at the cities as she swayed her shoulders to show off her tits, “Does it make you mad that I’m more than you could ever be?” The message penetrated the minds and egos of every female in the area. “Does it bother you that I’m every measure of beauty and sensuality you’ve tried so hard to be?” She could feel as many simply agreed in defeat, others tried to act as if they didn’t care about being beautiful and their bodies displayed as much or how much they lied. Some tried to stick to their shaky belief that beauty was subjective. Well, Liara had to admit they had at least a little bit of a point with that one. But honestly, who were they really trying to convince?

“You know...” Liara said as she lowered her face over the cluster, “I used to be like you once upon a time. A tiny, pathetic, weak little mortal. Stuck in a body who’s beauty fades as fast as it flowers...” She felt some of them perk up with interest and delicious hope. “Would you like to know how to become a Goddess like me?” She said, lowering her voice as she brought her face down. Her mischievous brown eyes and their perfectly combed lashes dominating the skies, “Well... you see...” She leaned in nice and close, reducing her voice to a whisper, “...it turns out... you just need to already be a Goddess on the inside!” She paused with a big smile on her face, her chuckles shaking the air as the women’s anticipation turned to confusion, anger and self hatred for falling for her trick. “Awwww its okay, not everyone can be as special as I am!”

Liara raised her face back up, and her princesses more than filled the space. People barely had time to scream before the crowns of their highnesses royal nipples pierced the bedrock and the supple mass smothered an entire megaopolis each. The earth heaved in a wave of magma gushing canyons as they began to squash and spread. Ripping surrounding cities from the ground before crushing them beneath caramel skin as Liara rolled her chest around the area with a pleased sigh. Their soft flesh tingled gleefully at the crinkle of property and abundance of lives, soaking in every last soul. It roused a rare agreement amongst the quarrelsome sisters, this indeed felt good, and fair... for now.

Speak for yourselves! her kitten quivered. The last of the other country had already dripped out of it. But Liara was already one step ahead of its needs this time. Having spied an especially large megaopolis earlier, she raised her body from the ground and looked behind her. Leaning over to her right, allowing her hips to drop and ass to crunch deep into the planet and whatever lay upon in. Rolling over to face the other direction, she sat for a moment, shaking her head to tousle her black hair before pulling it back behind her shoulders to get it back in place. Then she leaned forward and crawled slowly towards her prey again. Unlike the others, this one would be quite a treat for her voracious cunt. It glittered like powdered diamond and seemed Large enough that she may not be able to smother it all under a single breast. It even sported a substantial nursery of metropoli and smaller cities around it. Clearly one of the major hubs of this society, and its all hers. She didn’t even mind that her cat like movements were flattening many minor settlements that happened to lay in her path, though her aura preserved the rest. It was hard not to smile as her shadow enveloped it beneath her body. Its many glittering lights activating as she straddled it between her legs.

For a moment Liara felt guilty about using this city so flippantly. A city this size is surely a rare occurrence, should she not draw it out just a little? Yet, there was something so liberating about giving into this ditsy, sex starved character she’d made. Even if her influence was quickly waning in her mind.. It felt so visceral and free to simply throw herself on civilization for a moment of fun. Sometimes her games felt restrictive, as if she only played them because humanity was too fragile to entertain her otherwise.

While she had been lost in thought she hadn’t noticed the tiny flickers on her inner thighs and pussy, let alone more of those blue threads of light. There was more too, strange yellow balls and occasionally crackling green orbs bursting on her skin. This nations technology certainly appeared far more advanced than what was displayed by its lesser neighbour. Unfortunately though, it didn’t feel like it.

With that, she dabbed her labia at it with a sigh, feeling a section of the city crisp delightfully under her groin like a potato chip. The pleasure was incredible... relatively... its not every day that she gets to feel that across the entirety of her nether lips, let alone more than once from a single city. Usually its every two or three days, depending how horny she is. The soft tingles became a rich crunch as her kitten pressed lightly into the bedrock. Pausing a moment to appreciate the absurdity of the thing beneath her, how vast it was, yet so powerless.

...

The circular room was enormous, large enough to support a middle-class suburban culdesac and then some. The outer wall was a seamless, gently curving window. Offering an undisturbed, spectacular view of the city, except for the four large support struts. In the very center of the room was a bar and cafe surrounded by comfortable seating. Plants, water features, sculptures and other artwork dotted the area. The floor, a mixture of tile, carpet and metal, fit the decorum of each section. It was a space that could comfortably entertain a few hundred guests, and indeed it had many a time, but today it contained but a single occupant.

He sat in a plush chair near a wood burning fireplace, gazing out at the Goddess, or at least, her crotch, as it collapsed upon the entire eastern section of town. Every curve and puffy wrinkle was on full display in the sunlight. He watched the tops of buildings far below sway, rise, and disappear in a dusty wave of destruction that rippled through the city towards him. The rumble echoed around him a couple seconds later, jingling glasses and ornaments as he took a sip of wine, adjusting himself in his plush chair.

He’d heard stories of a mythological Goddess of Destruction and Creation, who’s appearance heralded the end of one world and the beginning of another. She was said to appear when society had reached its zenith and was beginning to rot, to wipe it all clean and begin again. Of course, those were just stories, this being wasn’t here to perform any great cosmic service, she was simply a horny slut who’s twat was currently drooling nectar through his streets. VTOLs and other aircraft streaked past the window, barraging her with rockets, plasma cannons and anything else they had. Much was focused on the titanic, pulsing, purple nub of flesh that loomed in the sky above, though, to no effect. He had thought that their weaponry might at least prove a distraction to her, but, it appears he had been wrong.

A hundred or so structures smeared under the pink and brown horizon in front of him, including at least a dozen megatowers, as she merely adjusted her posture. It was strange to see such immense things crumple like that. The few second delay between her motions and the rumbles that reached him put in perspective just how immense she truly was, despite dominating the entire horizon through the faint blue-white haze. Looking up her body, toned stomach, and gigantic breasts, he saw an eye peering down through her cleavage with difficulty. Only visible through the blue because of her dark skin and deep brown, honey kissed iris. He wondered if she had the ability to choose her skin and eye colour, and if she chose this for that very purpose, so that her victims could always see her clearly no matter the angle. Or if her body was simply a coincidence like a humans. She looked amused, as she would, of course. His building shuddered, but was still far enough out of her range that its anti shock systems still held comfortably. They wouldn’t for long, he reasoned, as he took another sip of wine.

He swirled his glass, and wondered if there was any such thing as a good death, with all the wealth and power he’d accumulated in his life, he often felt like he’d somehow missed the point of it all. Perhaps dying unnoticed against this girl was the best death an old man like him could ask for, after all, his virile days were long over. Her twat smeared across the ground towards him as she shifted again. Pushing with it a wave of structures rising high on a mountain of rubble before being rolled over by her pink flesh. He bet that felt good to her, or, at least, felt like something. It stopped abruptly, her clit looming high above him in the window now. His building shook and shuddered loudly, though not enough to damage it, yet.

He’d been with many women in his life, and he’d learned a little about how they worked. They weren’t nearly as complicated or mysterious as many had been led to believe. You could tell a lot about one by how she carried and presented herself. Many would be mistaken to think that physical attractiveness, or lack thereof, meant anything on its own. Some were attractive simply as a consequence of good genes and what they did for a living. Some worked at it out of a value for health or beauty. A value occasionally founded in a sense of insecurity for one reason or another. For some of the more introspective, their physical state was more a reflection of how they felt on the inside. If they felt good, they did things that made them look good too. It all depended, and learning those dependencies for both genders was part of why he watched her carnal annihilation in the observation deck of an arcology, which he owned, in a city, who’s country’s affairs he delegated from behind the scenes. While they drowned in the streets or crunched in the skyscrapers and megatowers below him.

He smiled as he looked up at Liara, she had the hallmarks of a woman who exuded confidence and self assuredness out of every pore, but on the inside, felt phenomenally inadequate. About what, exactly, he couldn’t be sure, but he doubted she was even aware of this fact. But, he knew, that something would come along someday and bring that fear to the surface. It made him feel good to know that, despite all her bravado and self indulgence, such a being was still fragile and imperfect. Perhaps, on a cosmic scale, she really was as young and naive as she appeared...

...

A part of Liara wondered why this particular city was so big compared to the others. Maybe it was a capital, or a major trading hub, but that part of her was quickly distracted by a delicious crinkle under her clit. Generating a surprised moan from her. It was hard to see through her cleavage, but beyond the innumerable, barely noticeable sparks and flashes dancing over her spiced ochre skin, there was something shocking. Substantial clusters of buildings that looked to be larger than the usual dust flecks. They were, instead, more akin to coarse grains of sand, clearly discernible from each other, with some almost comparable to gravel. Or, well, mountains... from the human’s perspective... such as it is. Either way, one such structure had been buried effortlessly under her much larger love button as she’d adjusted herself. That was a far more important matter than history or culture.

So, with a smile, she simply began smearing herself across it all, taking her time to feel and appreciate every tiny crinkle. Not wasting any mental effort on hacking into the minds of the mortals or even shielding the city from the full force of her movement. She couldn’t see the countless structures evaporating against her touch on account of her huge, jiggling tits, but she didn’t really need to. It was easy enough to simply follow the gritty texture and the interesting buzzing pleasure she felt as the larger ones popped. When one area was used up, the hum of human panic guided her to the next more than adequately. The land left over glistened with her wetness. Feeding her hungry twat in ways no city so far had managed. It’s ample supply of megatowers and arcologies were enough, en masse, to stimulate her cunt.

She felt herself getting lost in it as she swabbed over more and more of the thing. Lifting herself from the ground with a slurp and husky breath to move forward enough to smother yet more into her creamy cunt. Keeping the momentum going, she was so close now... ... ... so... ... close...

It took only a few more seconds before she had obliterated the entire thing under her pussy, eliciting a deep moan of pleasure from her as she savoured the unfathomable destruction she wrought. Then, with a final crunch, she felt herself launch towards the edge. The swell of pleasure built in her groin, spreading through her thighs, abdomen, and further. Her back arched, lungs filling with a deep, wavering breath as the peak neared. Unconsciously, energy swelled outwards around her, enveloping entire regions in a swaddle of lust, the air glowed softly as her aura slithered through people, buildings, earth, stone, without disturbing a single hair or leaf. Her eyes started to roll back, and a hand moved between her legs, mind quickly dimming. She didn’t know which one, she didn’t know anything in that void, but her other hand moved to cup the softness of a breast. Her principles, rules, games, plans, all forgotten in the abyss of anticipation. A finger touched her nub, and her subjects felt the textured warmth flutter around them. Snuggling them like a blanket fresh out of the dryer. Then, the swirl of that single digit brought their Goddess over the edge. They all felt as she did, weightless, content, happy.

Then... she plummeted into the depths of bliss.

The warm, tingling pressure that entirely filled her groin exploded through her whole being. Liara’s abdomen clenched, throwing her head forward with a guttural moan that shuddered past her ruby lips. Black hair a tousled mess as it flung in front of her face while she groped her breast. Her shins and knees tore the land asunder. Thighs clenching tightly around her geologic lover. Ripping entire sections of the planet’s crust, down through the mantle, into a ragged glowing pile between her legs as they flexed erratically. The earth boiled around her as the tectonic staccato of pleasure tore a gigantic network of lakes and rivers of lava around her. The planet simply shattering like glass under her shuddering orgasm, beyond any seismic scale. Killing a few hundred million in the first seconds while millions more vaporized instantly under bolts of white-gold lighting wider than towns which sparked and flashed from her aura with every clench.

They were the lucky ones.

Several hundred million more felt her presence coil around them in those first moments over the cliff. A chaotic, writhing mass of granite pythons. Gripping limbs, throats, bodies, buildings... Then, when the freefall began, the first screams echoed out. Some watched as other’s bones snapped, limbs dislocated, spines and necks crumpled and contorted into inhuman positions. Windows exploded, trucks and trains crumpled or were tossed through the street as if batted by a surprised cat. The mere unconscious twitches of Liara’s climaxing mind reduced humanity to idle playthings for her lust, and she wasn’t even aware of it.

In the moments to follow, as she approached terminal velocity, entire bodies burst or crunched, crowds at a time were ground into unidentifiable wet mixtures of meat and bone while others were entirely unscathed. There was no pattern, no rhyme or reason, the only constant was that the areas where her manifested joy was condensing shimmered visibly and vibrated audibly, those who’d survived those first few seconds so far had already clued into that. Though it gave them no advantage, she was everywhere, she was absolute. By the time they saw the distortions some part of them was probably already crunching or tearing away from them. Some found themselves flung randomly at hypersonic speeds, sometimes stopping just as suddenly, sometimes even letting them drop harmlessly to the ground, the energy protecting them from speeds and accelerations that reduced others to fine red mist. In this way, even those closest to her were not guaranteed a swift, merciful death. Entire cities or sections therein were shielded from the force of her quaking hips and vibrating voice. Only for the protection to lift a moment later for some, and kill them anyways. Or turning inwards and ripping the population apart piece by piece for others.

In another couple seconds many found themselves grievously injured but alive, ripped in half, missing limbs, paralyzed while many others lay dead around them. Yet far more were still fine and fruitlessly fleeing her psionic ministrations. Vehicles of all sizes lifted off roads or tracks, shuddering violently in midair, shattering windows and bones of those inside. Before crunching into the pavement, squealing as their metal curled away from itself or the entire thing suddenly condensed to the size of a milk crate or flatter than a pancake, blood spurting from all angles. Some skyscrapers found thousands of fleeing people spontaneously sucked though their doors, and even crashing inwards through windows, before founts of viscera spewed from every floor down its concrete facade onto the streets below. Followed by the steel frames curling, peeling like a banana into fractal spikes and blades of metal which stabbed and sliced through anything that got in their way. A scene repeated with every pulsating clench of her loins as her fingers worked her cunt to keep the ride going. Liara’s moans, gasps and sighs of lust were the melody over a tempo of death between which people prayed the next beat would claim them entirely.

No structure could withstand her might, entire megatowers and even the far larger arcologies were shoved aside, ripped apart, crushed, or torn from the ground to hover perilously over a dozen commercial blocks below. Land rippled, cracked, and rose as entire halves of cities curled high into the sky, buildings and the rest stuck to the contorting asphalt against their and gravity’s will as it all rolled in on itself with deep cacophonous groans, crunching millions into grimy, pulsating rubble that slithered to and fro against the ground to smear millions more beneath. Tens of thousands fruitlessly attempting to flee on the highway watched the land writhe behind them before their convoy of despair found itself crumpling through the road, through the dirt and rock underneath long after the occupants were dead. Others launched into the air fast enough to leave orbit, and some of those propelled back to earth with such speed they melted to slag before impact. Some found themselves ripped from their seats, tore in half, then dismembered midair before flopping screaming on the grass before their head crunched. Others simply exploded.

By now her panting gasps and moans were starting to become softer, the spasms more infrequent as her body neared the end of the journey. The clenches, psionic and otherwise, claimed less with each pulse. Eventually plateauing into little more than gentle shakes and hugs for most of those still caught in her aura. though, some individuals found themselves being sacrificed anyways, even as everything around them seemed calm.

When the clenches stopped entirely, hundreds of thousands still found themselves in her grip, some pinned to the ground or hanging in midair. Likewise with cars, trucks, trains and entire towers. They all held their breaths as she caught hers. Then they heard, and felt her take a deep, deep breath, holding it for a torturous couple of seconds, before releasing a long, satisfied sigh of pleasure. Her aura evaporating around them along with it, allowing reality to once again set the rules.

A disastrous change of governance.

Many, many things plummeted from the sky. Leaning structures finally teetered over, vehicles crashed, bounced and skidded. Some people exploded on pavement, or found themselves breaking limbs, or just becoming slightly bruised and scratched if they were lucky. Others finally pushed themselves to their feet before crushing beneath falling debris before even taking a step. In one less damaged city, an entire arcology groaned as its shadow enveloped dozens of blocks below as it fell. Toppling several megatowers as it went. The fragile air bridges connecting the monoliths bend and snapped, flinging a few hundred space aged mag cars in all directions as the megatowers crashed through a dozen more office towers each, tearing apart the ground as they slid with blue and green plasma fires exploding from their internal reactors. Then the arcology itself hit, rolling somewhat as its much larger power systems went critical, all possible redundancies more than overwhelmed, and gouts of a translucent ultraviolet-yet-black fire erupted from all angles before the whole thing ripped apart in a shower of black-purple lighting bolts which tore through more of the city. Though unlike primitive nuclear technologies, there would be no fallout or lingering effects, simply a minute or so of death until its fuel stores burned away. Fires raged, sirens bellowed, people cried and begged for help, and many were simply frozen in shock. The survivors took stock of the world around them, and as they did. Liara let herself rest.

Their Goddess took a few more deep breaths before sitting up with another sigh. Blinking a couple times as she noticed some changes in the world around her. The verdant green land was now a cracked, reddish brown barren hellscape, with great rivers of lava flowing freely throughout. The nation, most of which had been untouched by her, was now utterly demolished. Of what cities remained, if you could call it that, every single one had felt the touch of her libido in one way or another. Amongst the rubble and fire, were buildings and vehicles twisted into nightmarish shapes and a mixture of dead, maimed and physically unharmed residents. The same could not be said for their psychological state. Easily more than a billion had perished from her throes of ecstasy.

“Oo~ps...” she mocked.

It was the last act of the wasteful ditz she’d created in her mind. The character dissolved with a final giggle as she sucked the juices from her fingers, libido fully restored. Her bare ass rolled across the desolate ground, and Liara rose to her feet for the first time in quite awhile. Surveying the broken, pathetic people remaining around her, there wasn’t enough left to entertain her. Though, of course, their suffering was somewhat amusing on its own. She could stay and watch how long they survived, if they bothered to try rebuilding or if they simply gave up in despair. She could show kindness and put them all out of their misery in an instant, but where was the fun in that?

So, casually, she turned around and focused on the other large hive of humanity she’d left behind. With full control of her powers and her body, she sauntered silkily towards it, letting her hips sway as a grin played on her lips. Black hair bouncing on her back as her feet cratered the ground with each step, but she didn’t allow anything more than a suggestive tremble to reach them. Her eyes were relaxed and confident, the cool air was nice on her breasts as they swayed and jiggled freely. She stopped a little outside the border and gazed down at it, placing a hand on her hip as her other dangled loosely at her side, shifting her weight to one side cocking her head a little in thought. It was unscathed, lucky her, it’s certainly not unheard of for her to genocide an entire hemisphere with an orgasm.

As she looked at it, she noticed an odd feeling somewhere in her body. The orgasm was certainly nice, her kitty kat was quite pleased, even her tits were content. But... something was missing. She felt an unidentifiable discomfort between her legs, yet her bean no longer wanted to be flicked, so... it couldn’t be that, right? It was probably just a side effect of whatever stole her lust in the first place, and maybe some oversensitivity from rubbing herself on the ground so much. Or maybe she was just bored. Whatever it was, she wanted it gone.

Liara crossed her arms as she considered the country before her. Smiling as she noticed her toes dominating the skyline of one outlying city. Her libido did feel as though it may wake again, but, there was nothing around here that could possibly satisfy it if it does! This region was incredibly well populated, just like the one she’d just consumed. Perhaps her subconscious knew she’d need another plaything, and kept her trembling from reaching it. It was a good thing too, as this was probably the last notable collection of property on this continent after that climax... probably. Though, it seemed to lack those larger structures from before that brought her to orgasm. That city admiring her toes found itself nonchalantly snuffed out under the ball of that foot as she mused. She certainly wasn’t about to continue licking, crushing and smearing cities one by one as she’d been doing, nor would she tolerate such wasteful destruction as before, it felt as though her body demanded something much deeper than that.

And it was that thought which sparked a clever, devious idea...
Chapter End Notes:
Weighing in at 10,915 words, this is the longest chapter yet. I hope everyone enjoys it as much as I enjoyed writing it. Donations are always welcome and encouraged, especially PirateChain and other privacy cryptocurrencies.