- Text Size +

Bianca and I faced each other squarely. Behind me was a large private steam room, the chosen arena for her conquest. Behind her was the small tiled entrance to a long hall, the only means of escape. I stood fully naked, a slow fire burning in my loins. Bianca continued to kneel in her sexy work outfit, every hot meaty slab of her huge womanly body defiantly spilling out of the margins of her clothing. Her hulking frame blocked the hall opening completely. The ceiling was about seven feet above the floor, not nearly high enough for her to stand.

Bianca reached forwards and upwards with her left hand, grabbing the overhanging ledge of the entrance behind me so as to steady herself. Her humongous rack went with her upper body, nudging me backwards and causing me to duck. I backed off a foot or so, reflexively assuming a defensive posture while doing so. Her motions continued, slow, deliberate, and sensuous in a vaguely ominous way. Her right arm hooked backwards as she flexed her meaty right calf, bringing up that large sexy foot. She grasped the large sandal and pulled it off with one slow, steady tug. Feeling the delicate sensation of friction on her smooth pillowy skin, Bianca closed her eyes dreamily and began breathing heavily, opening her mouth slightly. My mind raced at the sheer dominating intentionality of this display. I took another step backwards. What was going to happen here?

Bianca casually tossed the sandal aside and without missing a beat, brought the same hand up to grab the overhang as well. Moving slowly, and relishing every sequence in her sexy choreography, she released the tiles with her left hand and brought it backwards. At the same time her gigantic right thigh rotated outwards and she laid that knee against the ground. This shift of posture caused her huge right breast to sensuously squeeze against and roll over the left one which lolled crazily under her arm, straining against the struggling bra fabric. Her gigantic cunt touched down on the tile and she let out a little gasp, grinning wildly. She flexed her left calf, extending her foot to the other hand and likewise pulled off her remaining sandal. Dispatching this as well, she rotated that huge meaty left thigh to the side, plopping her monstrous ass on the tile with a resonant smack.

Eyes still closed, Bianca edged forward, one leg at a time, while steadying herself with her hand. She moved roughly to the middle of the chamber, tantalizingly dragging her swinging, protrusive womanhood on the ribbed surface of the floor, releasing a sexually-charged throaty moan as she did so. There it was, that familiar smell of her vast cavern of a pussy, wafting towards me over the gradually-shrinking distance between me and her. I took another step back as my meaty cock sprung forwards and upwards, rearing a full 12 veiny inches out from my body.

Bianca then slowly grasped the fabric of her top with her off hand. Hooking her fingers under it she began peeling it upwards, past her wondrous abdomen. This presented her with some difficulty as the upwards space for her arms and tits was not sufficient to move freely. Waggling her shoulders, Bianca  pushed off from the overhang with her right hand, grasping the fabric near the underside of her beachball-sized breasts and pulling outwards and upwards. The fabric of her top was soft and flexible and it began creasing and sliding up against her broad, muscly back. The garment was stretched around her tits to begin with and I wondered in awe and fascination if she would be able to literally pull it off. Grasping and pulling in one long, agonizingly slow tug, she slid the yielding silky fabric around the cushy bulk of her cleavage. The colossal breasts squeezed upwards to her face while the sensuous friction of the fabric sliding over such sensitive parts elicited another loud moan from her heaving chest. Holding her top as it stretched to its limit, she waited with lusty patience as her giant rack began to flow downwards, squeezing and kneeding her great meaty cans the whole way as she panted. From my perspective, the laced underside of her bra appeared, straining with an audible set of creaks as the phenomenal weight of her breasts bore back down on it. I could see a large pool of hot thick lube spreading out from Bianca's giant puffy cunt towards me, purplish nested ridges unfurling and distending forwards and outwards. I took another step back, grabbing my huge throbbing cock in amazement.

With a few slow waggles, Bianca freed her cleavage from the top and pulled it over her head, still grinning drunkenly. Her breasts wobbled about menacingly as she lazily opened her eyes and flicked the top off her arms and to the floor. Her gaze met my rod, eyes growing saucer-wide as her grin turned into a lush sexy pout. She inhaled a great breath through her nose and a thick growly moan rattled out her thunderous chest. The sounds of her panting and lusting were mixing vaguely with the ambient noise of the rainforest just as she had so cunningly engineered along with every other aspect of what was happening. In complete control, Bianca flexed her big strong arms inward across that canyon between her gargantuan breasts. She winked at me as she slowly began to squeeze, moaning loudly as she did so. Her toes curled as she languidly propped up her enormous rack with her bulging arms. She was clearly loving every moment of this. She let me drink in the fantastic view of those tits being mashed together for a good few seconds as she paused while stretching her hands erotically across her tits to the opposite shoulders. Then with one quick, practiced motion she tugged up on the bra strap with both hands and rolled up the fabric against her tits as her arms rushed upwards. Bianca's huge meaty boobs followed upwards for one moment, causing the underwear to stretch and creak wildly. Then they fell, swinging down, forwards, and outwards, finally free. They wobbled about as Bianca let out a sexy little laugh between her lusty moans. Those immense nipples looked straight at me, hardening and pointing out a good four inches forwards, seeming to laugh along with her. I took a step back and bumped into the wall behind me, cock wielded uncertainly, my expression dumbfounded.

Bianca tossed aside her enormous custom-sized bra and grinned mischievously. She reached backwards for her skirt deliberately, moving slower than ever. I had no idea how that was going to come off. She was sitting split-legged on her ass with no room to stand. Without a word, keeping her eyes fixed on mine, she grasped the soft synthetic fabric at the base of her spine with one hand. She began to growl monstrously as her bicep and deltoid puffed out, straining lightly as she pulled backwards. Transfixed, I gaped onward as this horny amazonian goddess performed the finale of her sexual choreography. Thousands of fibers squealed in one long, outrageously sensual rip. I could see the fabric pull taught against her hips and abdomen. As the boulderous flesh and muscle indented slightly, Bianca grunted like an animal in heat, flexing her enormous muscles against the puny garment and shredding it to pieces. She finished her long stroke with a little flourish, then held the pitiful remnants to the side for a moment of dramatic effect. Then, laughing insanely, she reached into her crotch with the other hand, looping a couple of meaty fingers around the string of her little thong and simply tossed it aside, ripping it off without a second's effort or thought. Her meaty cunt twitched and shuddered at the sensation of that insignificant fabric being stretched and snapping deep within its puffy slit.

Gloriously nude and ready for a fuck, Bianca narrowed her eyes at me, huffing carnally as she leaned forward, slapping her humongous tits on the floor and sandwiching them between her elbows. Simultaneously her ass and hips lurched up and backwards into the air, swooping out to a gratuitous width of nearly five feet in this posture. Her frame blocked both tiled openings completely as she slowly crawled forwards on her hands and knees, breasts dragging and slapping noisily below her huge heaving chest. Still fondling my sinewy, engorged member, I reached out with my off hand to push a button on the wall. A gush of water issued from a corner, sizzling on a heated element and filling the room with a warm humid haze of steam. Knowing escape was impossible, and sensing the unimaginable ecstasy of the fuck to come, I resigned myself to my fate, shuddering with anticipation. If my giantess needed to relax, I was going to help her do it.