- Text Size +

I laid with my face down on Bianca's colossal squirming clit, blasted by the combined heat of the steam and the churning feminine engine of her goddess-like lovemaking. My body steadily rose and fell atop her newly-defined six pack as her mighty diaphragm pulled in huge breaths of steamy air that was saturated in lusty pheromones. Bianca trembled and whimpered, the features of her magnificent belly stretching and expanding below me with her powerful finger keeping my face trained to the throbbing womanly knob as she grew. Her gigantic body produced a variety of vital and growing-related noises mixing with the sounds of rainforest from the CD player and the occasional pop of a bracelet as her humungous body expanded, slow and steady. The air was thick and heavy with the overwhelming scent of her passion. Water from the steam room's equipment had for a few minutes already ceased to flow, but with each moment the temperature continued to soar as Bianca's sexy body heat radiated intensely in response to a steady stream of dopamine, oxytocin, and other feel-good neurochemicals.

Bianca's hand still loosely gripped my upper body, pinning my arms to my sides, my chest to her stomach and my face to her huge meaty clit. She twitched and sighed in the aftershock of her mighty climax and sex-fueled growth, and at length she grasped my helpless body and gently swung me around to face her. I gazed up her torso in disbelief. Each of her titanic boobs had grown to the diameter of an inflatable pool, and each mass of heaving, breathtaking tit-flesh rose at least four feet above her chest, rubbing and wobbling against each other, blocking the view of her face. Her aureoles had grown even more intensely, each now a couple of yards in diameter supporting a monstrous throbbing nipple that protruded more than a foot, roughly the size of a watermelon. Her other hand slid sexily up her abdomen and grasped at the base of the nearest tit, cupping it back, and allowing those huge fingers to play with that gigantic brown nipple. Doing so, she revealed her huge broad face which smiled widely with lust and affection.

“Lee,” whispered Bianca with a tremble, “you make me huge with your cum. Oooohh…” Another slow, orgasmic growth spurt blossomed from the root of her spine, and Bianca shook again, head tipping backward with a gasp as her back arched. As she did so, her head bumped the wall loud thud. Grunting at the inconvenience, Bianca gently inserted me face-down in the canyon of her humungous sweaty breasts, and with a wink she released her tit so that it sprung elastically inwards with a low fleshy slap, trapping me between the mighty twin towers of tit. Instantly I was encased in that glorious darkness of slick, heaving boob meat. Sweat leaked and flowed around me, collecting in sexy, fragrant puddles between my belly and the chest of the giantess. The heat was tremendous, as her furnace-like body burned with orgasmic growth-fueled bliss and her mighty heart thrummed steadily. There was a sensation of motion as my goddess-like lover shifted her body around, repositioning herself lengthwise in the large slippery steam room to allow for her continued growth. As she moved, my insignificant frame was ground sensuously between quivering stacks of burgeoning cleavage. Her tits wobbled and rubbed my puny body, bouncing up and down and rolling obscenely over each other. Fuck, she was gigantic!

Satisfied with her position, still laying on her back in a vast pool of her own juices, Bianca breathed a tremendous, happy sigh that erupted into a cute but deafening giggle as I thrashed about between her gargantuan tits. She closed her big beautiful eyes and with a delightful inspiration brought her hands up to the lower outside corners of her swimming-pool sized cans and began to squeeze them together. From between her mammeries, I let out a muffled yelp. My world was getting wetter, warmer, and a great deal tighter as the yielding walls of tit crashed into me and compressed my diminutive frame. As my gigantic lover giggled she began to rub her tits against each other. She alternated mashing them together gently and sensuously, then grinding them up and down against each other. The sensation was terrific as she imagined my poor helpless body trapped between her awesome bronze boobs. With a couple of outstretched fingers she began tugging at her huge nipple which continued to swell with agonizing sweetness as her growth slowed.

As for me, my sexy prison of heaving giantess cleavage was growing on me- literally. Bianca mashed and rolled her enormous cans, and I could occasionally catch the odd breath of fragrant, hot air. My head swam with the intensity of the experience and I could feel myself beginning to stiffen up again. My cock seemed to have grown once again with Bianca as the new, even more obscenely disproportionate size of that veiny monster bulged hard and slippery against the yielding, fleshy walls. I snapped to, realizing with horror that Bianca's loins too were stirring anew, not satisfied with the current supply of orgasms and growth. She moaned lustily at the sensation of my gigantic manhood hardening against her and squeezed her gargantuan tits greedily together as they twitched and shivered with contractions from her giant muscly pecs. The sound of her moans rumbled all around me, and I felt that mighty heart thrum quicken as I was mashed about in that sweating, meaty valley. She was going to fuck me again, and I guessed this time she would need me inside her colossal throbbing cunt.