- Text Size +
Chapter 7: First Time

I lay there, encased in the hot sweaty prison of Rita's overwhelming ass crack. Her anus pulsating around my cock, keeping it hard against my will. If only it knew the disgusting whale it stood at attention for, I thought. Rita begins humming as she gives a slight wiggle in her seat, pressing her slimy butthole down against my midsection, driving my penis further into her. I then hear a slight grumble above. Her asshole begins to open when suddenly I am assaulted by a violent blast.

BRAAAAAAP "OOH, EXCUSE ME. MUST'VE BEEN SOMETHING I ATE." Rita said after releasing a thunderous fart as if it were nothing. As I come back to my senses after being blasted with a violent wind of air, the smell starts to hit me. I immediately begin squirming back and forth trying to escape. Inadvertently teasing her anus in the process.

"FINN, YOU'RE SUCH A NAUGHTY LITTLE THING." Rita stated as she began grinding down on me, my dick entirely inside her as her butthole ground against my thighs and stomach while her butt-hairs scratched against my chest and legs. I don't know if it was the fart I was encased in, the heat, her foul ass sweat, or a bout of claustrophobia. But that was the last thing I remember before it all went black.

-sometime later-

"WAKE UP FINN, TIME TO EARN YOUR KEEP!" Rita said as she shook me.

I slowly open my eyes to see myself looking directly at her plain face. Nostrils flaring, her thin peach-fuzzed lips, plastered with lipstick, and her face covered in makeup as a pathetic attempt to hide the slight wrinkles that come with middle age. Don't get me wrong, it's not like she looked bad, it's just that it was clear she was trying hard, and in that respect it almost made her look older.

"THERE YOU ARE! DID YOU HAVE A GOOD NAP SHRIMP?" Rita asked.

"What happened?" I asked.

"WELL, I SUPPOSE I WAS JUST TOO MUCH WOMAN FOR YOU TO HANDLE. SO YOU WERE LIGHTS OUT, AND HAVE BEEN FOR THE LAST FEW HOURS." Rita explained.

I can't tell where I am, or even what she's wearing due to her tight grip on me and my close vicinity to her face. I immediately try to wriggle and squirm when I notice that I can't turn my head or wiggle my feet. Now that you mention it, I cant feel much of anything other than her hot coffee breath on my face or her palm on my penis.

"Rita, where am I? What am I wearing?" I asked.

"WELL FINN, LET ME ASK YOU THIS. OUR LITTLE FOREPLAY SESSION IN THE FITTING ROOM AND CAR, WAS THAT YOUR FIRST TIME INSIDE A WOMAN? I KNOW IT WAS MY BUTTHOLE, BUT STILL, WAS THAT YOUR FIRST?" Rita asked.

I look slightly away in shame.

"AHEM, LOOK AT ME WHEN I AM TALKING TO YOU." Rita demands.

I turn back towards her.

"NOW ANSWER ME, WAS THAT YOUR FIRST TIME?" Rita repeated.

"Yes" I answer with embarrassment.

"WAS IT THE GAS? I MEAN, IT IS A NATURAL PART OF BEING A BIGGER WOMAN. YOU NEED TO LEARN TO APPRECIATE IT LIKE HANK DID. NO? OH! I GET IT. YOU WERE JUST SO HAPPY TO FINALLY BECOME A MAN THAT YOU LITERALLY BLACKED OUT FROM EXCITEMENT. " Rita assumed.

"I...uh..."

"DON'T ANSWER THAT. NO LISTEN HERE FINN. YOU REALLY GOT MY BLOOD BOILING WITH YOUR PISS POOR ATTITUDE EARLIER TODAY. THAT'S NOT A WAY TO TREAT A LADY!" Rita yells.

"But, I..."

"HUSH, I'M NOT DONE YET. NOW WHERE WAS I? OH YES...THE REASON I DECIDED TO TRADE IN HANK FOR YOU WAS BECAUSE I FEEL A PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY TO TEACH YOU HOW TO TREAT A WOMAN THE RIGHT WAY. PLUS YOU'RE NOT TOO BAD TO LOOK AT EITHER." Rita explained as she began to fondle your crotch with one of her fat fingers, while continue to grip the rest of you with the others.

I do my best to hide my cringing at her last comment and advances.

"Thank you Rita." I manage to spit out.

"YOU'RE WELCOME SWEETY. YOU'LL LEARN THAT I CAN BE AS AFFECTIONATE AND LOVING AS I AM VINDICTIVE AND ANGRY. THE NICER YOU ARE TO ME, THE SWEETER I CAN BE TO YOU." Rita said as she brought my crotch up to her mouth and began powerfully sucking on my soft penis. I try to reach out when I realize I cant move my arms. Within a matter of seconds, Rita pulls me from her mouth's onslaught with a loud smack - like after a big kiss, leaving my dick rock hard and saluting her plain mature face.

"I LOVE HOW EVERY TIME I KISS AND SUCK YOUR PRETTY LITTLE DICK, I LEAVE A LIP PRINT. HA, THAT'S ME TELLING THE WORLD HANDS OFF! IT'S MINE!" Rita said with a chuckle. "HERE, SEE FOR YOURSELF SKINNY MAN." Rita said as she held me up to a mirror.

I could see now that I was in her bedroom. I was dressed to look like a big fat dick, binding, back-brace, suction cup, and helmet included. I was entirely covered except for my upper shoulders to my forehead, and a large hole cut out for my penis that extended from my upper thigh to my lower stomach. There it stood, rock-hard and still throbbing from it's recent soirée with my captor's greedy mouth. Surrounded by a large lip print that encircled my crotch. I was truly a pathetic sight. And behind me stood my enormous captor completely in the nude. Her pendulous udders with aureolas the size of bread plates, bumpy with arousal, her thumb-size nipples sticking out at full mast. Her sloppy stomach folding over just above a thick, impossibly large bush. Still through the thicket of her hair I could make out the thick lips of her lower mouth. And ballooning out were her enormous hips. You couldn't even begin to fathom culmination of bone-structure, genetics, and years of sitting and eating that were required to create such an abomination. But it was created, and there it lay, like the dome to a stadium, a stadium to hell.

I could smell her arousal in the air. Along with Febreeze, yankee candle, and the remnants of sweat and stale fart. It was going to be a long night.

"FINN, IT'S TIME." You hear Rita say as she whisks you away from her dresser mirror and brings you over to a footstool right in front of a standing mirror.

Rita takes her sweet time centering you on the footstool. Humming some obscure tune, and making sure you're centered and facing the standing mirror, so you could see everything as it unfolded.

"THERE!" Rita said as she pressed on the suction cup shaped like a pair of balls into the stool. She then brought her thumb and index finger to my now semi-hard penis and gave it a few rubs and tugs before releasing, bringing it back to its fully-enforced state. "DON'T YOU WORRY LITTLE FINN, YOUR LITTLE DING-A-LING IS GONNA HAVE MORE PUSSY THAN IT COULD EVER WANT IN JUST A MOMENT. AND THAT'S JUST THE BEGINNING!" Rita said with a wink as she stared at my reflection.

She then turned around, facing away from me, as she began to squat over me. I continued to stare at my horrible predicament in the mirror. God did I look pathetic. A human dildo trapped beneath this whale of a woman as she squatted above me. I could see her huge cellulite-ridden ass cheeks spread above me as she continued her descent. Her obnoxiously hairy crotch, opening it's maw above me as it dripped with anticipation, literally releasing droplets of her excitement onto my helmet and beside me as she hovered over me. With a wet slick sound, Rita's furry lips kissed the top of my helmet where she briefly paused.

"NOW FINN, YOU HAVE TEASED ME ALL DAY. FIRST WITH YOUR RIDICULOUS ANTICS AT THE FRONT COUNTER, THEN WITH YOUR LOOKS OF WORRY, AND FINALLY WITH THAT HEALTHY LOOKING ROD OF YOURS TEASING MY BUTTHOLE. THAT COMBINED WITH YOUR BUILD, BLONDE HAIR, AND THE FACT THAT I'M THE ONLY WOMAN WHO'S EVER TOUCHED OR BEEN TOUCHED BY YOU...I AM SO WORKED UP THAT I FEEL LIKE I'M GONNA EXPLODE. NOW IF YOU NEED TO RELEASE, DON'T WORRY THAT PRETTY LITTLE BLONDE HEAD OF YOURS. HANK AND I DECIDED TO GET MY TUBES TIED YEARS AGO. SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO HOLD ANYTHING BACK." Rita said.

She then put her hands on her hips and with one fluid motion, and a loud SQUELCH, Rita took all of me.

"UNGH!" Rita moans as she begins raping my entire body.

Up and down, I feel her strong vaginal muscles berate my body squeezing the life out of me as it bathes me in her cum. Her pubic hairs scratching me each time she raises off me, just a moment before...SLAM

"OOOHHHHH, TAKE IT FINN" Rita yells as she bores down on me, grinding back and forth and in circles with me completely inside her, rubbing her clit against the hard wood of the stool as I lay trapped beneath many hundreds of pounds of passionate middle-aged woman.

I cannot describe how horrible an experience it was for me. Between the horrible sliminess of her vagina, to the painful scratching of her pubes, to the overpowering scent of her excitement. Not to mention how hard it was to breath. God she produced so much cum, it filled my nostrils, my outfit, nearly every pore of my body was bathed in her scent with each violent thrust. It only got worse as Rita began quickening her pace.

"YES, YES, YES!" Rita screamed as she began fucking my entire body at a pace of about 2 thrusts per second.

Even with all the protection, I felt like my entire body was suffering from rug burn, and an impossible amount of pressure. Then, more and more of Rita's cum began to flow in, I was choking on it. I could barely breath.

"OHH, FINN I'M ABOUT TO CUM!" Rita moans when suddenly her walls begin to erratically squeeze me and a geyser of her cum floods all over me, dripping out into a puddle beneath her furry lips. Her cum covered most of the stool and even dripped down to the carpet below. I was shocked that I managed to stay conscious for that entire onslaught.

"OOOooooh." Rita moans as she raises herself off of me. Her hairy vagina pulsating around me, releasing it's last bits of drool as it tried to pry me away from the stool and bring me with it.

Cough, cough, Hack... I vomit up a lungful of her heavy-scented cum as I look at my reflection. I am covered in her cum and pubes. I look just like the beat-up Caveman 3000 she brought to me earlier. Oh how the tables have turned.

Suddenly, I am ripped from the stool and hoisted up to her face.

"MY GOD YOU ARE SOAKED!" Rita says, as she dabs me with a tissue. "WHAT'S THAT... YOU'RE STILL HARD? NO SIREE, NO MAN OF MINE IS GONNA SATISFY ME AS WELL AS YOU HAVE WITHOUT ME RETURNING THE FAVOR!" Rita added.

She then brings my dick back up to her middle-aged lips and began her powerful sucking and tongue onslaught. Within a matter of seconds I release my load into her humming mouth. Rita pulls me away, my dick now soft with release. She stares at me, beaming in the afterglow, smiling at all the possibilities.

"FINN, YOU HAVE MADE ME ONE HAPPY LADY! LET'S HIT THE SACK, AND TOMORROW, I'M GONNA NEED TO DROP YOU OFF AT MY SISTER'S. WE'LL TALK ABOUT THAT IN THE MORNING." Rita said...wait...

Her sister, the building inspector?