- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This chapter explains the rest of the story and then some.

She lowers her sneaker to the floor, Sam put out his hands to try and stop the shoe from decending onto him. Her shoe came down onto his hands, Sam could feel the cold rubber of her sneaker sole as he gripped onto her shoe. Samuel hands were forced into the ridges of her sole, as she pushed her foot down to take a step. The pressure overpowered his arms asshe lowered her sneaker, he let out a blood curdling scream of pain & absolute terror as his arms snapped like twigs against her sneaker which landed across his chest. Samuel watched helplessly as her sneaker came decended onto his body. Sam feels his torso, chest, arms, and his head forced to turn sideways into the carpeted floor and his legs were flattened. Sam was now being pressed into the carpet fibers. The whole time the smell of shoe rubber intoxicated all his senses. During his or deal, she was laughing and giggling on the phone with her friend, but to poor ol' Sam it seemed as if she was laughing and giggling at him Suffering indefinitly under the sole of her gigantic sneaker.

Finally, her gigantic sneaker came down on him with a muffled "CRUNCH". Sam's body fluids came flowing out from under this giantess's sneaker. She steps off his body having no clue she has just stepped on a young teenager boy who was trying to get her attention, before she stepped on him and smashing him underneath her gigantic sneaker. As she stepped off his body while turning on the ball of her foot caused his remains to become smeared on annd inbetween the carpet fibers under the sole of her gigantic sneaker.

                                                !!!!THE END!!!!

Chapter End Notes:
If you have any questions about the story and don't be a stranger! This is one of the many stories I've yet posted!