- Text Size +

Friday morning, and Evan and I were once again left to our own devices as the girls went off to their classes. We were getting along quite well by now, though Evan still liked to make fun of me every now and then. Alpha males will be alpha males, I guess – no matter how small they were. We had spent most of yesterday setting up the gym he’d proposed, with the girls’ help of course, and he had begun with another DIY project as well. Out of a few discarded plastic and cardboard pieces, some string, wire and glue, he was fashioning a crude skateboard. Skateboarding had been one of his hobbies and he wasn’t prepared to give it up just because he was only 1.8 inches tall now. (We’d both been measured yesterday, and I realized that I had actually decreased in size somewhat since the last time Emily had measured me, which was several weeks ago. Was it some kind of side-effect from shrinking Evan? I hoped so, since I honestly didn’t want to shrink any further on my own, no matter how much I enjoyed being tiny like this.)

“Are you sure that thing’s gonna work?” I asked, as I watched him try and fit some tiny plastic beads onto a wire, to serve as wheels for the board.

“Sure it will. I know what I’m doing, okay? I’ve been skateboarding since I was six. How long have you been doing it?”

“Uh…never, really. And I wasn’t criticizing you. I was just curious, that’s all. I think it’s great that you’re finding a way to continue doing the things you like.”

He didn’t answer back, but kept on struggling with his construction project in silence. Eventually I offered a helping hand, just for the parts where Evan needed some extra strength.

“So, what other things were you into, besides skateboarding?” I asked, just to get a conversation going.

“Lots of stuff…snowboarding, rock climbing…any kind of extreme sports activities, really. I did some athletic events in high school, and some swimming. No team sports, though, I always hated that kind of thing.”

“Me too. In fact, swimming was the only sport I was actually good at, for a short while. Then I grew disinterested and gave it up.”

“Too bad…although I guess it doesn’t matter now, huh?”

We had finished attaching the ‘wheels’ and Evan now had to insert the axles into their plastic mounts, which he could then glue onto the cardboard bit that would become the actual board. It was all very crude and I was still sceptical that it would actually work, but I did genuinely admire Evan’s ingenuity and commitment.

“Any ideas on where you could test this thing out?” I asked. “Not up here, I hope.”

“The sink in the bathroom’s a good place,” he answered. “It’s big enough and it’s got a good, hard surface…can you imagine going down the sides of that thing? Too bad I’m gonna have to wait until Sarah gets back to do that.”

“Oh, okay…that’s actually a pretty cool idea. Not what I was expecting you to answer, of course.”

“No? What was I supposed to say, then?”

“Oh, I just thought you were gonna say, I don’t know, like…on the surface of your girlfriend’s breasts, maybe. Sounds more like your kind of thing.”

“Really? Sounds to me like you’re the one whose obsessed with boobs, Alex. Every conversation we have, I swear, you find a way to bring up…”

“Yeah, yeah, all right – but don’t tell me you haven’t thought of it.”

“Maybe, maybe not…in any case, I first have to build my relationship with Sarah from scratch again.”

“Yeah, I heard you and her are going on a date tonight. That’ll be fun.”

“Uh-huh, a ‘date’…as if this was the first time we met! Give me a fucking break…”

“Hey, take it easy, okay? Sarah’s gonna need some time to get used to all of this. She’ll want to get intimate again, but not right away. Just make her fall in love with you again, until she’s ready to take things further.”

“I don’t need relationship advice from you, got it? I can handle things with Sarah on my own. What are you up to tonight, by the way? You and Emily will have the apartment to yourself, so…”

“Not really,” I replied. “Emily’s little sister is coming over to visit – Katie. She wants to see what the place looks like, and she wants to see me again too.”

“Ooh, that sounds…exciting,” Evan said, suddenly interested. “Is she…Emily’s sister, I mean…is she hot?”

“Uh, she’s ten years old, so no…then again, I don’t know what kind of girls you find attractive, so maybe…”

“Oh, fuck off!” We both began to laugh, although I did wonder if my constant ribbing of Evan was taking things too far. Still, it was no worse than the way he treated me, and he did seem to actually respect me more if I gave him some crap every now and then.

“Emily will pick Katie up after school, and I guess she’ll take her home again before you guys get back,” I said. “Obviously, I would have preferred to spend the evening alone with Emily, but her sister is the only real family she’s got left, so them spending time together is important too, I guess. Besides, Katie seems to really like me.”

“If you say so…although I think your evening’s probably gonna be shitty compared to mine.”

“Is that so? Where are you going, then?”

“Don’t know. Sarah already has plans for us, but she doesn’t want to tell me yet. And of course I don’t have any say in the matter. It’s…it’s almost like she owns me now, and I have to agree with her on everything…or else.”

“Yeah, that’s how it’s gonna be from now on, man. Better get used to it. I’m used to Emily being the boss by now, so it doesn’t bother me. Also, she actually does respect me and will listen to me if I’m not happy about something, so there’s no need for me to start an argument most of the time.”

Being in a relationship with a giantess was complicated, with downsides as well as positives. What was important was that both Emily and I cared for each other, and we both wanted the other to be happy. I hoped Evan and Sarah could make it work between them as well, in their own way.

 

 

Later that day, after Sarah and Evan had already left to go on their date, I sat alone on the couch and waited for Emily to return, with Katie coming to visit as well. This would only be the second time I had met Emily’s little sister, but I already felt very attached to the girl. She, of course, thought I was the coolest, most amazing thing ever, even if she did have a rather bizarre way of showing it. She liked to…well, not exactly humiliate me…but to demonstrate her superior size and strength in all sorts of fun ways. I assumed she just loved the feeling of being able to do what she wanted with a guy – she was still at that age where boys were considered ‘lame’ – but she was genuinely fond of me and she never once injured me or made me do something I didn’t want to.

Just before it got dark, I heard the key turning in the lock and immediately afterwards the sound of footsteps running towards the couch. It was Katie of course, eager to see her sister’s extraordinary boyfriend again. The giant little girl knelt down in front of the couch and looked around for a moment, then spotted me and smiled. She looked a lot like her big sister, with the same golden-brown hair and lovely eyes. Of course, she was still not much less than two hundred feet tall from my point-of-view, about fifty feet shorter than Emily. She reached down to grab me and I fell down flat, but luckily she remembered that she could easily hurt me (as she accidentally did the first time we’d met) and stopped.

“Hey Alex!” she exclaimed. “It’s great to see you again! Did you miss me too?”

“Yeah, of course I did! You look great, Katie. How are things at school? I heard you started again last week.”

“Okay, I guess…but I don’t wanna talk about school. Can I…can I pick you up now? I just want to hold you again?”

“Say ‘please’, Katie,” Emily said, sitting down on the couch next to me.

“Please?” the girl said with so much desperation that I had to laugh.

“Okay, Katie, hold out your hand,” I said, and she put her giant hand down next to me. I climbed into it and she lifted me up to her face. She then took a seat next to Emily, and the two sisters both looked down at me, so diminutive in Katie’s hand.

“So cute and pretty!” Katie said, stroking me gently as I lay on my breast in her palm. “I wish I had a tiny guy too!”

“Ha, so does every girl I’ve shown Alex to,” Emily said, laughing. “There’s just something about a miniature boyfriend that appeals to us, I guess.”

“Aren’t you a little young to have a boyfriend, Katie?” I asked, trying to get up while being rubbed by her powerful finger. She kept pushing me down a few times, until Emily told her to stop it and to let me sit up straight.

“Oh, I don’t mean, like, a ‘boyfriend’ – just a tiny boy I can play with, that’s all. Or maybe a whole bunch of tiny boys, then I can keep them in a little box and take them everywhere with me.”

I wondered if Emily had told her that I now apparently had the power to reduce other men – and boys – to the same size as myself. Probably not, since otherwise Katie would’ve probably pestered me non-stop to come to her school and shrink some of the boys there for her. And then I would have to argue and say that I couldn’t possibly shrink anyone against their will, and that I wasn’t sure if I’d be able to what I did to Evan again in any case. However, I suppose that if word of my supposed ability got out and guys came to me asking to be shrunk, I probably wouldn’t have a problem doing it. As Emily and I had discovered recently, there seemed to exist whole online communities who were apparently into the idea of tiny men and giant women.

“Okay then, can I leave you two alone for a while, while I go and get supper ready?” Emily asked. “Katie, you can go to my room if you want. It’s the door on the left over there. Alex, Katie has asked if she could play with you for a little while. Would that be okay with you? I’ve told her to be as careful as possible and to listen to you if there’s something you don’t want to do.”

“Okay, yeah,” I said. “I don’t have a problem with that I can see she can barely contain her excitement, so yeah, no problem.”

This may have sounded risky, but luckily my first meeting with Katie had shown me that she could be trusted. Despite her childlike enthusiasm, I knew she was actually very mature for her age. I knew she wouldn’t hurt me, and if she did do so by accident, she would probably feel terrible about it.

“Awesome!” Katie exclaimed. “Come on, little Alex! Your place looks really cool, by the way, Em…but it’s also kinda small.”

“Oh, it’s not that small. It’s big enough for me, my boyfriend, my roommate and her boyfriend too, and it’s easy to keep clean. But you’ll learn about how expensive accommodation and paying rent is some day, little sis, then you’ll wish you had a place as nice as this for the same price.”

It didn’t take long for Katie to find a way for us to pass the time. First, she wrapped me up from neck to toes with a long piece of string – essentially trapping me in a cocoon. Then she tied the other end of the string around her fingertip. She then swung me back and forth several times, making me go higher and higher each time. It actually felt quite relaxing, despite the small element of danger involved. Eventually she said she was going to spin me completely around her finger.

“Um…I don’t think that’s such a good idea,” I protested, still hanging helplessly in the air. “If that string comes loose, I’m dead.”

“It won’t come loose, you’ll see,” Katie insisted. “I won’t spin you around too fast, okay? Come on, it’ll be fun! You said you were enjoying this, right?”

She began to swing me back and forth again, faster and faster, until I swung a complete 360° in the air. It felt a little like an amusement park ride, though I was much higher above the ground than most rides, relatively speaking. Katie giggled and spun me around again and again, while I cried out half in excitement and half in fear. Eventually it was becoming too much for me and I started to grow dizzy, so I begged her to stop. The little girl looked disappointed, but she did as I told. She lay down on Emily’s bed and put me on her chest. I was still tied up and unable to move, so all I could do was lie there and attempt to get my breath back.

“How cool was that?” Katie said, sounding as if she wanted to start again immediately. “You make a really great toy to play with, little guy!”

“I…I’m glad you think so,” I said. “But can we please play something a little less…terrifying next time?”

“Aw, come on! Don’t tell me you were scared!”

“Katie…it may have looked pretty tame to you, but imagine being my size and being spun around, more than a hundred feet above the ground, at breakneck speed. It started out okay, but I’m sorry, it got too much for me to handle at the end.”

“That’s okay,” she sighed. “We can do something else next if you want. Maybe we could…”

At that moment Emily called to us from the living room: supper was ready. She had made some kind of pasta with a meat sauce, which smelled delicious. Katie didn’t bother untying me. Instead, she just took me along as I was, lying immobile in her hand. She put me down on the dining table, and when Emily saw me, she burst into a fit of giggles.

“Poor Alex!” she said in-between the laughter. “What has she done to you, hmm? Has she made you her prisoner?”

“Yeah, I guess so…” I said, feeling pretty annoyed. It was times like these that I wished I wasn’t reduced in size, in other words, whenever I was in some humiliating situation. Emily liked to rub it in as well, which annoyed me further. But I couldn’t get mad at her. She had already sacrificed so much for me, because of how much she loved me, that she was entitled to have some fun at my expense every now and then.

“Do you want me to untie him?” Katie asked.

“Nah, I think he can stay mummified like that for a little while. Except, now we’ll have to feed him ourselves, and I don’t really want to do that. Go ahead, unwrap him.”

Once freed from my bondage, I climbed onto Emily’s dinner plate. My own supper consisted of only a few tiny morsels of food that Emily had cut up for me, but which were probably more than I could eat at one mealtime. She had also broken off two incredibly small wooden splinters from a toothpick, which worked well as chopsticks for me. Katie was so fascinated by all of this that she almost forgot to eat her own supper, until Emily told her to stop staring at me.

“Are you two really in love?” Katie asked suddenly, after we’d all finished eating. “I mean, really, really in love? Like, do you want to get married some time?”

Emily and I looked at each other: this was a question we had often thought about.

“Of course we’re in love! Can’t you see that?” Emily replied. “Alex is my one-and-only special guy. My soulmate, if you prefer. As for getting married someday…honestly, I really can’t think of any reason why we wouldn’t want to do that. As long as we keep it a secret.”

“So you still want me to keep him a secret too, huh? Can’t I just show him to some of my friends from school? Just one or two, please?”

Emily looked at me, expecting me to answer.

“Um, I don’t really have any problem with that, Katie,” I said. “But please understand, I really don’t want the whole world to know about me. Not just for my own sake, but for Emily’s too. Her life would become a living hell once everyone knew about us, and she would never have a moment’s peace.”

“Yeah, I get that, but…”

“Look – prove to me that these friends of yours can be trusted to keep a secret, beyond any doubt, and I’ll consider it.”

“You mean, I can take you with me to school?”

“Maybe…like I said, prove to me these other girls can be trusted, and we’ll see…”

Katie grinned and deftly picked me up with two of her fingers. Then she hugged me against her gigantic body, squeezing me pretty tightly. Luckily she was wearing a thick sweater, so the pressure didn’t hurt me that much. After supper, the girls decided to watch a cartoon movie that was showing on TV. I wasn’t that interested, but I did allow Katie to hold me in her lap and caress me for a bit while they watched the movie. Eventually Emily took me back from her little sister and put me on her shoulder. When it came time to take Katie back home, I asked if I could stay behind. Emily took me to her bedroom and put me on top of her pillow.

“Okay, I’ll be back soon,” she said, after Katie had said goodbye to me. “Thank you so much for being this patient and everything, sweetie. It means a lot to me. I’ll make sure to reward you when I get back.” She gave me a wink, and I knew exactly what she meant.

“Oh, it’s no big deal,” I said. “I actually really like spending time with Katie, believe it or not. She can be a bit…overenthusiastic sometimes, but she’s really sweet too. And I know she’s the only real family you’ve got left, so don’t worry about it.”

“Thanks, baby…but I like to think of us as all being part of a family now. Me, you, Katie, Sarah…speaking of, I wonder how that’s going.”

“Yeah, me too. I’m sure they’ll tell us all about it tomorrow – unless their evening’s been a real disaster.”

I personally didn’t think Sarah and Evan’s date was going badly, or else they’d be back by now. Spending a whole evening in the company of a beautiful giantess who could do so many wonderful things with you – what guy wouldn’t want to be in Evan’s position right now?