- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here at last is the conclusion of Mina's adventures. Sorry for the long delays between chapters. I haven't had much time to write. And to be honest, this story kind of got away from me and turned out much longer than I initially planned. While I love these characters and enjoyed indulging in some fantasies of mine, I was starting to question the amount of time I was spending on a fetish story for the internet. I really appreciate everyone who took the time to read and comment on my weird little fantasy story.

Anyhow, enough of my rambling. On with the chapter! I think the vore fans will enjoy this one.

Chapter 13

The following night, Mina and Sapphire were back at Goldie’s Mine, ready to resume their duties. Mina danced that night with wild abandon, her heart soaring with every step. Life was good. She had the love of a beautiful woman. Against all odds, her mother had accepted them. She’d saved enough money to pay for the farm’s expenses. And after a lifetime of living among giants, Mina had finally found others her size. While she had declined a place in Chief Black Vole’s tribe, the Nunnehi had promised to visit on occasion and keep an eye on her. They had also left her with a supply of fairy potions which could be used defensively against those who would harm her. For the first time in her life, Mina no longer felt helpless.

When the show was finally over, Mina lay curled up in Sapphire’s hand, happy but exhausted. The redhead carried her lover up the stairs towards their apartment.

“You were in rare form tonight, sweet pea,” Sapphire said.

“I was, wasn’t I?” Mina answered, gazing up into those huge green eyes. “I can’t help myself. I’m just so excited, Saph. I feel like I’m living the life I’ve always wanted.”

Sapphire smiled and leaned in to kiss Mina’s tiny head. She was pleased that the little woman no longer flinched when in proximity to her mouth. The events of the previous night seemed to have boosted Mina’s confidence.

“I’m happy for you,” Sapphire told her. “I’m happy for us both.”

The redhead opened the door of their room and carried Mina within. The chamber was quite dark for the hour was late and the evening moon was hidden behind cloud cover. Sapphire fumbled in the shadows, looking for one of the room’s gas lamps.

“For the first time in my life,” Mina said, “I feel like everything’s falling into place.”

“Not for long,” called a voice from the darkness.

A tall figure stepped out of concealment, emerging from behind the door. With swift brutality, an arm swung down and smashed a wine bottle over Sapphire’s head. The redhead stumbled forward with a groan and began to slump to the ground. Mina screamed and clung tightly to Sapphire’s hand as the woman collapsed. Thankfully, she wasn’t flung across the room or crushed under the giantess’s body. Even as she slipped into unconsciousness, Sapphire had the presence of mind to close her fingers protectively around her little love. This helped to shield her somewhat but Mina still felt the bone-rattling tremors of impact as the woman hit the floor.

Shaking herself back to her senses, Mina wriggled out from under Sapphire’s fingers. She stood up unsteadily, balancing against the redhead’s thumb. As Mina recovered, the unseen figure turned on the lamp, flooding the room with light.

The tiny dancer peered up and up and up at the towering form standing over Sapphire triumphantly. It was a slender woman in a long blue dress that hugged the curves of her figure snugly. A dark gray cloak hung over her shoulders, its hood pulled up and casting her lovely face in shadow. The woman suddenly cast back her hood and shook her head, allowing her curly blonde locks to tumble forth. Mina gasped in terror.

“Diamonda!”

The blonde smiled down at her with a sinister grin. “About time you showed up,” she said.

“How did you--?”

“Came in with the audience and slipped backstage when everyone was watching the show. Even Goldie never spotted me. Stupid cow. And now at last, little bug-girl—you’re mine!”

In blind panic, Mina jumped down from Sapphire’s hand and made a break for it. She tried to run but her tiny legs were no match for Diamonda’s strides. In moments, the giantess overtook her. A huge booted foot came down in front of her with a crash, blocking Mina’s escape. The ground shook and the miniature maid fell over backward. Diamonda peered down at the little creature at her feet with sadistic glee.

“I’ve been dreaming about this, having you at my mercy,” she snarled. “I was the star here before your scrawny ass showed up! I should have gotten rid of you months ago but that carrot-topped bitch was always around to protect you. Well, she can’t save you now! Isn’t that right, Saph?”

As Diamonda ranted at her unconscious foe, Mina attempted once again to sneak away. She crept carefully past the boulder-sized boot and broke into a sprint. When the blonde titan turned back, she simply extended her leg, covering the entire distance Mina had managed to run. She nudged the tiny woman with the toe of her boot, knocking her face down onto the floorboard.

“Ah, ah, ah, don’t scurry off, we’re just getting started!” the blonde declared. “Now, let’s see, what should I do with you? The simplest answer would be to just stomp you flat like the worthless little bug you are.”

Diamonda’s colossal foot rose into the air and hung pendulously over Mina, blocking out the light. Bits of sand and gravel tumbled out of the boot treads to rain down on the petrified girl below. The foot began to descend and Mina scrambled like crazy to get away. She barely leaped to the side in time as the boot slammed down onto the floor, missing her by inches. The ground shook violently.

Diamonda laughed, clearly enjoying her game. She took a step over the tiny girl, placing a mighty boot on each side of her. Then she bent at the knees and hoisted her skirt until she was crouching above her, her dark blue dress and gargantuan body filling the sky.

“Maybe I should sit on you, feel your bones crunch under my ass. That might be satisfying.”

The blonde started to lower herself towards the floor, positioning her enormous rump directly over Mina. The little lady hurried with all her might as the mountainous posterior dropped towards her. She escaped from its shadow without a moment to spare. As Diamonda let herself fall, Mina felt the world shudder once again. This was a more violent impact than the stomp of a boot and the tiny girl was bounced into the air, hurtling forward to land in a heap several inches away. 

Mina lay sprawled on the wooden floor, groaning in pain. On either side of her were the vast walls of Diamonda’s legs, stretching into the distance. Mina forced herself back up and tried once again to run. With a derisive laugh, Diamonda brought her feet together, closing off the exit. Her tiny victim found herself trapped within a living courtyard, fenced in by massive partitions of flesh at her sides and a veritable circus tent of a dress behind her. There was nowhere to go. A shadow fell across her as Diamonda bent down and plucked her up between two fingers.

“Nah, squishing you would be over too quickly,” the blonde said. “I want to have some fun first.”

Her icy blue eyes stared down at Mina from the heavens, watching the girl squirm helplessly. Diamonda’s other hand lifted suddenly and took hold of Mina’s right arm. Her fingers released the tiny woman’s midsection to grasp the arm on the left side. Mina dangled from the giantess’s grasp like a paper doll, arms extended painfully to each side and legs kicking wildly in thin air.

“Look at you. So pathetic. I could pull your little limbs off one by one, like I used to do to flies,” Diamonda told her. “And there’s not a damn thing you could do about it.”

The blonde giant began to move her hands further apart, stretching Mina’s poor arms to their limits. The minuscule girl cried out in pain. Just as it felt as if her arms would pop out of their sockets, an ominous noise filled the air. Diamonda’s stomach growled loudly, like a fearsome dragon deep within its cave. Mina gasped at the sound and reflexively flinched. The reaction did not go unnoticed. Diamonda’s eyes lit up.

“Of course. I should have thought of that from the start,” she said. “You’re still scared of being eaten, aren’t you? It must have been terrifying when I fed you to your whore girlfriend. She swallowed you down like you were nothing. How horrific it must have been being inside her. Helpless and hopeless, just waiting to die. Well, guess what, little morsel. You’re about to feel that way again.”

Diamonda released one of Mina’s arms and hoisted her into the air, still gripping her other arm tight. She lifted the tiny girl above her face and tilted back her head. With a wet pop, the blonde’s lips parted and spread wide. Mina stared in dread and disgust at the vast cavern of Diamonda’s mouth. Past the gateway of the blood red lips, she saw rows of perfect white teeth, sharp and deadly and as long as Mina’s shin. Thick strands of saliva stretched from floor to ceiling like pillars. The slippery pink floor of the cave writhed and bucked wildly in anticipation as the giant tongue lolled about. Beyond these fearsome sights, Mina saw the shadowy abyss of an enormous throat—her ultimate destination.

A moment later, Diamonda released her victim and allowed Mina to drop into her mouth. The girl landed on the rippling tongue and began to slide. Down she shot towards the dark waiting chasm of a giant gullet. Mina shrieked.

Suddenly, the incline of the tongue leveled out as the cavernous mouth shifted position. Diamonda had lowered her head. She was not going to gulp Mina down. Not yet at least. First, she wanted to play.

The woman’s mouth was still open, giving Mina fleeting glimpses of the outside world. Hoping against hope, the miniature maid scrambled forward across the slippery wet surface of the tongue. She was just approaching the ridge of bottom teeth when Diamonda closed her jaws. The two rows of teeth slammed together with a snap. If this had happened a second or two later, Mina would have been bitten clean in half. Instead, she came to a sudden halt before the barrier of molars, stumbling backwards to land upon her rump in a pool of spittle. All light was cut off as the teeth closed, leaving Mina to fumble about in the humid darkness. Then the tongue began to move.

Just as she’d done the night Mina had fallen into her beer, Diamonda tossed the tiny dancer back and forth with her tongue. The girl crashed roughly against one wall of teeth, then another. At times, the teeth would part to admit Mina into the slimy pocket of an inner cheek. The blonde imprisoned her there like a squirrel carrying nuts, delighting at the little woman’s frantic squirming. Then the tongue was on the move again and the girl was shoved roughly back into the center of the mouth. Saliva seemed to flow in rivers as Diamonda pursed her lips and sucked on Mina’s little body like a sweet. Mina felt as if her head would explode from the change in pressure. She was unprepared for the next torture: Diamonda’s voice.

“Having fun in there, ‘sweet pea’?” the blonde mocked. The giantess’s booming voice was near deafening and the formation of each word sent her tongue flopping and dancing with Mina atop it. The little woman whimpered and begged for her life, pounding against a wall of teeth.

“Oh, quit sniveling,” Diamonda mumbled to her mouthful. “This is happening so just accept it. I’m going to eat you alive, Mina. Now, shall I chew you up into itty-bitty pieces?”

The gargantuan tongue pushed the little woman to one side, forcing her onto the hard surface of a row of lower molars. Diamonda’s upper teeth came down with stunning swiftness and pressed lightly on Mina’s body. It wasn’t enough force to chomp through her limbs or even break the skin but it kept her trapped and terrified. Mina screamed, prompting a world-shaking chuckle from the giantess. The tongue returned and swept her back to the center of the mouth.

“Nope. Where’s the fun in that?” Diamonda continued. “Just like squishing, that’s over too quickly. But if I were to, let’s say…swallow you whole like a pill...”

Mina renewed her wriggling more fiercely, fighting back impotently against her giant tormentor.

“…I could really make you suffer!” the blonde concluded. “It’d be your nightmare all over again. You’d die slowly and painfully inside me, lost and alone and forgotten. I only wish Sapphire could watch as it happens. Maybe I’ll leave her a note. A last little ‘Fuck you, I ate your girlfriend, have a shitty life,’ that sort of thing. Ha ha!”

Mina continued to bounce upon the tongue as Diamonda spoke. Despite the obstruction in her mouth, the dancer had been having an elaborate one-sided conversation. This last tirade had taken much of the fight out of Mina, flipping her this way and that and occasionally slamming her roughly against Diamonda’s palate. She collapsed in resignation and waited for the end.

“All right, playtime’s over. Time for a late-night snack,” the titaness muttered. “Do me a favor, Mina—squirm for me. I want to feel you struggle in my tummy. Think you can handle that? Well, I guess we’ll see. Goodbye, little bug-girl.”

As the huge wet tongue lifted and pressed against the roof of Diamonda’s mouth, Mina again began to slide. She tumbled downward, past the shiny teeth, below a dangling pink uvula, and into the dark gorge of the woman’s throat. The slimy walls shifted and a portal opened below to admit her. Just as she’d promised, Diamonda swallowed the tiny girl whole in a single gulp.

* * * *

Powerful muscles squeezed Mina in a vice-like grip as she slid down a slippery and all-too-familiar tunnel. Down she plunged, descending into the depths of the giant woman’s body. After a moment of freefall, she plummeted into the vast chamber of Diamonda’s stomach and landed with a splat on the fleshy wet floor. Immediately, she was hit by the rancid smell, the oppressive heat, and the ear-splitting gurgles and groans all around her. High above, Mina could hear the steady pounding rhythm of a heartbeat, one that was racing with excitement over what had just occurred.

The terrified girl burst into tears. It had happened again. She’d been swallowed alive, reduced to nothing but food. Unlike Sapphire, Diamonda had done it willingly, gleefully even. And she had no intention of letting her out. Mina was going to die in here. Unless…

The potions! Of course! In her unreasoning terror at seeing Diamonda, she had completely forgotten the fairy potions the Nunnehi had granted her. They were designed for this very purpose, defense against the Tall Folk. Grasping blindly, Mina fumbled in the pockets of her costume, trying to find the proper vial. But it was pitch black within the colossal belly and she couldn’t tell one bottle from another.

“I wish I had some light,” she muttered to herself. Suddenly, the vial in her hand began to glow with an eerie white light, illuminating the chamber. Mina gasped in surprise. Then she thought she might retch at the hideous sight that greeted her. She could now see Diamonda’s stomach in detail, the wrinkly pink walls, the writhing muscles, the bubbling acids dripping from the walls and ceiling and pooling at her feet. A few yards away was what appeared to be the melted remains of a chocolate bonbon, no doubt stolen from Sapphire’s supply.

Mina suppressed her disgust and returned to the task at hand. She held the glowing vial close and began sorting through the remaining potions, seeking one that could save her. Mina was determined not to give up. She may have been swallowed alive but “alive” was the operative word. If she was still living, there was a chance.

A thunderous vibration shook her prison as something collided roughly with the outer wall. Mina shivered. She knew that sound.

* * * *

Diamonda patted her belly with satisfaction. The bug was finally where she belonged. Swallowing her had been incredible. To consume a living person with hopes and dreams and fears, to just gulp her down whole and wriggling—it gave the woman quite a rush and a stirring in her loins. It was a shame there weren’t more tiny people she could devour. After this experience, Diamonda felt ready to gobble them up by the handful.

That said, the blonde was disappointed that she couldn’t feel much movement within her. She’d expected the little thing to be fighting for her life, pounding helplessly against the walls of her stomach. But she felt nothing. That was no fun at all.

“I don’t feel any squirming. You haven’t given up in there already, have you, honey?” she asked, slapping a hand against her abdomen a few more times, this time more forcefully. There was no response. Either Mina was dead already or she was refusing to give in to Diamonda’s demands.

“Fine! Be that way! If you won’t squirm,” she said, reaching for a bottle of whiskey on one of Sapphire’s shelves, “how about a swim?”

Diamonda popped the cork and brought the bottle to her lips.

* * * *

Mina had finally located the desired vial when she heard the muffled gulping sounds high above. There was a sound like a rushing waterfall, followed by the sudden opening of a muscular valve in the ceiling overhead. A torrent of whiskey began to pour in, sweeping Mina off her feet. She was tossed about in a swirling whirlpool of alcohol, the glowing potion vial slipping through her fingers. Its light was doused as it sank into a sea of spirits. 

As whiskey continued to flood the cavern, Mina felt it burning her eyes and searing her throat as she unwillingly swallowed mouthfuls of the stuff. The stomach walls churned around her, sending her tumbling head over feet. Waves swept over her head and the belly began to gurgle more loudly than before. Mina thrust her face above the surface of the alcohol, gasping for breath. Below the surface, her fingers grasped for a vial in her pocket. She pulled it free, hoping it was the same one she’d identified moments earlier. Whether it was or not, it was her last hope. Mina pulled out the stopper and let the potion mingle with the stew of whiskey and stomach acids churning around her.

All she could do now was wait. And try her best not to drown.

* * * *

Diamonda finished guzzling down the whiskey, having drained most of the bottle in a few gulps. She tossed it aside and let it shatter against the wall.

“How do you like that, huh?” she demanded while peering down at her midsection. She began to shimmy her torso, feeling the contents of her stomach slosh about. Diamonda laughed cruelly, imagining what Mina was experiencing inside her. It was at this point that she started to feel nauseated. 

That was surprising. Di had always been able to hold her liquor with the best of them. She remembered many a night when she’d drunk the other dancers under the table. Why would it affect her now? Was her tolerance gone? Did she need to eat something (other than a two-inch-tall person of course)? Or was that little shrimp…fighting back?

The young woman felt the bile rise in her throat. She belched several times, closed-mouthed, and tried to keep everything down. But it was no use. A wave of sickness washed over her and she suddenly found herself hunched over, spewing the contents of her stomach onto the floor of the apartment.

Diamonda moaned miserably and looked down at the mess she’d created. A small movement caught her eye. Already shaking herself off and scurrying away from the puddle was the tiny form of Mina. Di’s sickness subsided as the blonde dancer was overcome with rage.

“You little—! I don’t know what you did to me but you’ll pay for that! No more games. I’m going to stomp you like an ant!”

She charged forward in pursuit of her quarry but Mina had managed to hide herself under a nearby dresser. Diamonda dove onto the floor and lay sprawled on her belly (which was still feeling sour and groaned in protest). She reached an arm under the dresser and tried to make a grab for the miniature pest. Keeping well away from the huge grasping hand, Mina pulled another vial out of her pocket. She opened it and poured its grainy contents into her hand. Winding back her arm, she lobbed a handful of sparkling dust at Diamonda, striking her right between the eyes.

“Ow! What the hell was that?” Diamonda squinted as the dust spread across her face. She tried to rub it out of her eyes. She was about to make another grab for Mina when she suddenly began to feel light-headed. The room started to spin as Diamonda found herself succumbing to uncontrollable dizziness and vertigo. She felt a sudden rush, not a euphoric one this time but an actual feeling of wind sweeping past her. It felt like she was falling or as if the room itself was hurtling away from her.

When the feeling passed, something still seemed wrong. Diamonda looked around her. The apartment had seemingly vanished, replaced by an unfathomably vast cavern filled with titanic structures on all sides. A mountainous edifice of wood towered above her. Off in the distance, she saw the glimmer of light on a field of shattered glass. Slowly her eyes adjusted to these frightening new sights. The room hadn’t gone anywhere. It was just bigger. Much, much bigger.

A tall, slender woman suddenly emerged from the shadows beneath the wooden mountain. She was a lovely brunette clad in a sopping wet purple dress. Her clothes and skin were spattered with flecks of sickly brown vomit. The woman stared her in the eye furiously and began to approach. It took Di a moment to recognize her and fully comprehend what was happening.

“M-Mina?” the blonde stammered.

“This is for eating me, you bitch!”

The last thing Diamonda saw was a fist heading straight for her face.

* * * *

When Di awoke, she found herself on a wide, soft platform. Her vision was hazy and her head was throbbing. Looming above her was a blurry shape of humongous proportions, a shape framed by a thick curtain of red. As her vision gradually cleared, Diamonda recognized the gargantuan face of Sapphire. She looked around and realized she was in the palm of the redhead’s hand. The blonde began to scream.

“Aaaaaaah! What the hell is happening?! Why are you a goddamn giant?!! Put me the fuck down, you stupid fucking ginger!!!”

“The mouth on this one,” Sapphire said. “Can ya believe it?”

“I can,” said Mina from her shoulder. “I’ve seen it from the inside a few times.”

Sapphire reached up and rubbed the back of her head with her free hand. “You clocked me pretty good there, Di. And I understand you’ve been busy while I was out.”

Diamonda sat up in Sapphire’s hand, still gazing about her in disbelief. “What in the everlasting fuck did you do to me?”

“I shrank you. Obviously,” Mina told her. She held up an empty vial. Its rim was still twinkling with the remnants of a fine, sparkling dust. “A gift of the Nunnehi.”

“Nunna-what now?”

“Nunna-yer business, short stuff,” said Sapphire. “What’s important here is that ya tortured my little sweet pea. Tried to kill her. Ate her alive. And that ain’t gonna stand.”

Sapphire reached down with her other hand and plucked Diamonda from her palm. She held the tiny, disoriented woman in front of her massive face, staring her down.

“Ya like pickin’ on folks that are smaller’n ya, don’t ya, Di?” the redhead asked. “And ya got a weird thing about Mina being eaten. Well, whatsay we see how YOU like it?”

Sapphire brought her hand close to her bright red lips, dangling Diamonda’s minuscule form before them so that they filled her vision. The tip of an enormous tongue slipped through those lips and licked them sensuously. Diamonda went wide-eyed and began to squirm between the giant fingers in terror. Sapphire ignored her protests, tipped back her head, and opened wide. Slowly and inexorably, she began to lower the little blonde into her mouth. Di was by now in a panic.

“Saph, wh-what are you doing?!” she shrieked. “Wait, you can’t be serious! Sapphire, no! Please, nooooo!!!!”

The redhead opened her fingers and released her prey into her maw. Diamonda gave a high-pitched squeak as she tumbled in. Sapphire closed her lips and began to toss the diminutive blonde about with her tongue. She bounced her off her teeth and gums, slammed her against the roof of her mouth, curled her tongue about her, and sucked on her like candy. As she maneuvered her around, Sapphire savored every scream.

All the while, Mina watched from her shoulder, completely enthralled. She wasn’t sure whether to be frightened or thrilled by what she was seeing. She stared as her giant lover’s lips twitched, watched her cheeks expand and contract, listened to the muffled sounds of Diamonda’s terror. Now and then, a tiny arm or a little blonde head would emerge between Sapphire’s lips as she struggled to escape. With minimal effort, the red-haired beauty sucked the little woman back in like spaghetti.

When she grew tired of her game, Sapphire gave Mina a mischievous wink. With startling finality, she threw back her head and swallowed. There was a loud, audible gulp and Diamonda was gone. Mina stared in shock, her eyes tracing a small bulge as it traveled down the redhead’s throat. Sapphire smiled at the little woman on her shoulder.

“And that, as they say, is that,” she said. “I expect we won’t be hearin’ from her again. ‘Lessen she gives me indigestion.”

Her expression changed when she noticed Mina’s ashen face.

“Aw, Mina, I’m sorry, darlin’,” she said. “That must have been traumatic for ya to watch after everythin’ you’ve been through.”

“Actually, Saph,” Mina said quietly, “that was kind of sexy when seen from out here.”

Sapphire’s smile returned. “I knew ya had a kinky side.”

“I can’t say I didn’t enjoy that,” said Mina, surprised by her own words. “And I’m flattered that you’d do something so…extreme for me. But we can’t just leave her in there.” 

She reached into a pocket of her dress and removed another bottle of potion. “You’d better drink this. Cough her back up before it’s too late.”

The redhead cocked an eyebrow. “And why would I wanna do somethin’ like that?”

“She’ll die!” Mina exclaimed.

“I ain’t seein’ a downside here.”

“Sapphire, you’re not a murderer. Diamonda might be a monster but you don’t want her blood on your hands.”

“It wouldn’t be on my hands. It’d be in my belly,” Sapphire argued. She patted her stomach a few times for visual aid.

“Don’t be like her, Saph,” said Mina. “Please. I can’t bear to think of you that way.” She extended the hand holding the vial. “Spare her. For me.”

Sapphire breathed a heavy sigh. She took the infinitesimal potion carefully between her fingers. “Fine, I’ll let her out. But ya realize this means I’ll have to to puke my guts out for the third time this month. The things I do for love.”

* * * *

Epilogue

The following night, there was a new addition to the dance routines at Goldie’s Mine. Or rather an old one. As Mina frolicked across Sapphire’s person, a miniature blonde woman found herself in the palm of Opal’s hand.

“C’mon, Di, dance,” the towering brunette encouraged. “Ain’t this what you wanted? To be the star of the show again?”

Diamonda sat stubbornly in place with her hands folded across her chest. “I’m not going to dance for these slobs like some trained mouse. You can’t make me!”

Sapphire walked up beside Opal and bent down until her face was level with Diamonda. She shot the minute woman a threatening glance. 

“Dance, bitch,” the redhead commanded. “Or I may get peckish again.” She snapped her teeth a few inches from the little blonde.

Diamonda jumped to her feet and started to dance.

In between acts, Sapphire took a seat at the bar. She ordered two sarsaparillas, one full-sized and one served in a thimble. She set Mina down on the flat surface and offered her the little drink.

“Diamonda’s going to be a handful. No pun intended,” Sapphire said ruefully.

“Opal will keep her in line,” Mina answered. “She’s always been jealous of the two of us but now she has her very own tiny person to play with.”

“And a cage to keep her in, thankfully,” said Sapphire. “She still wants to kill ya, ya know.”

“Let her try,” Mina laughed. “We’re on more even terms now. Plus, I’m getting the hang of these potions. And I have you to protect me.”

“I hope ya made a good call in sparin’ her.”

“It was the right thing to do,” said Mina. “I’ve been in someone’s belly twice now. I wouldn’t wish that fate on anyone. Not even on Diamonda.”

Despite herself, Sapphire smiled. “Ya may be the size of my thumb, Mina, but ya got a heart as big as the whole territory. It’s one o’ the things I like about ya.”

“Thanks,” the little lady said. “You’re not so bad yourself.”

Sapphire bent down towards the bar and puckered up. “Love ya, sweet pea.”

“Love you too… string bean.” 

The smallest woman in the west pressed herself against her lover’s lips for a full-body kiss. Life was good.

The End