- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A lot of fetish-y interaction in this chapter, mostly unaware. A bit ridiculous perhaps but hey, so's the idea of a tiny woman. Let me indulge.

Chapter 2

“Everything’s so…big!”

Mina could only stare at the vast bustling town around her. She and Swiftpaws had ridden all night through the farmlands, avoiding owls and other night predators as they made their way towards the closest settlement. It was near dawn when they had finally arrived but they’d snatched a few hours of sleep in a half-empty, discarded can of beans on the side of the road. Now the sun was up and the miniature girl had a better view of her destination.

Mina had seen the town now and then when she rode in her mother’s pocket to the general store. But it was one thing to view it in safety from the level of Eulalia’s hip and quite another to be down at ground level.

The buildings towered beyond anything she had ever seen, great colossal edifices of wood that seemed to stretch up into the sky. Horses clopped through the streets on hooves that were larger than Mina and her mousy “steed” combined. Wagons rolled past like mighty juggernauts, leaving canyon-like grooves in the road. And everywhere, there were people. Towering, monstrous people as big as mountains. She saw cowboys and ranchers in tall Stetson hats with deadly sharp spurs on their boots. She saw elegant women in long frilly dresses that blotted out the sun as they swept past. There were even several children (huge but slightly less daunting mountains) playing a game of kick-the-can.

Wait…that couldn’t be good.

A boot suddenly crashed into the bean can with devastating force, sending it rolling down the street. Mina and Swiftpaws tumbled over each other again and again, both squeaking in alarm. At last, they came to rest, landing in a heap. They could feel the tremors of the approaching youngsters chasing after them.

“We’ve got to find better shelter, Swifty!” 

Mina hopped onto the mouse’s back and grabbed the reins, guiding him out of the can and towards the closest building. They weaved their way between huge clomping feet that came within inches of crushing them. Massive brown boots and high-buckled women’s shoes fell to earth left and right, kicking up dirt and mud. They finally darted under a water trough near one of the gargantuan structures. Mina took a cautious step back so she could read the sign above the door. It might as well have been in the clouds but she could just make it out.

“Goldie’s Mine: Dance Hall and Public House.” 

A dance hall! That was perfect. Mina loved to dance. She’d often danced atop the table for her mother. Surely, she could do the same here. Maybe they’d give her a job.

Entering through the two swinging doors in the front looked hazardous. People were constantly coming and going from the building. Mina feared she’d be crushed underfoot. Instead, she led Swiftpaws around the side, looking for another way in. Like any good mouse, Swifty located a hole in the siding and was soon leading his mistress into the hall’s inner workings.

Mina left her loyal steed in the tunnel behind the wall, munching happily on some corn kernels from her pack. The miniature maid decided to climb up through a knot in the floorboards and look around.

She found herself in an enormous room adorned with a long white table, several wiry metal chairs, and a wall decorated with mirrors. The light of an oil lamp flickered overhead. Here and there were piles of clothing, makeup kits, perfume bottles, and costume pieces. As Mina explored, she realized this must be the dancers’ dressing room.

Almost as soon as the thought crossed her mind, she felt the ground begin to tremble. The door burst open and several gigantic women bustled in, clad in tight corsets, skimpy dresses of silk and lace, and tall feathery headdresses. Mina stared up at them in awe. They were easily two hundred feet tall (at least from her perspective). Their slender, shapely legs stretched into the heavens and the immense proportions of their figures made her jaw drop. Eulalia was the only human she had regular contact with and the sturdy, middle-aged lady was nothing like the beautiful, curvaceous creatures that now towered over her.

These women were stunning. They were also coming straight for her.

Mina tried to run but the giantesses were upon her in an instant. Humongous feet in tall-heeled black shoes slammed into the wooden floor all around her. Their quaking footsteps caused the girl to stumble and fall to her knees. Most of these deadly shapes moved on, tromping past or sailing precariously overhead. But as a shadow blotted out the light, Mina looked up to see a giant foot descending towards her. The little woman shrieked and covered her head with her hands. It was a futile gesture for she was certain she was about to be squashed like a bug.

The ground shook violently once again but Mina realized she was still in one piece. She looked up hesitantly and saw a dark black ceiling that extended into a thin column on one side and a huge mass on the other. Mina was crouched in the gap below the woman’s high heel. She thanked God or whatever power had saved her and quickly scurried away.

High above, she could hear the giant women talking and gossiping in their booming voices. Most of them had seated themselves at the table to retouch their makeup. While their focus was elsewhere, Mina made a beeline for the closest shelter and buried herself in a pile of discarded clothing.

“Tough crowd today,” one of the dancers observed. “Not even noon and most of them are already drunk!”

“Did ya see Curly Pete try to get handsy with me?” asked another. “I slapped him silly. He knows the rules. No touchin’ during the performance!”

“Not without payin’ first, right, honey?”

“Damn straight.”

“Aw hell, I have a costume change before the next number,” a third voice said. “What’d I do with those stockings?”

The ground began to tremble and shake once more and Mina was dimly aware of a looming shape above the pile of clothes she had burrowed into. Suddenly, the floor lurched below her, sending her tumbling backwards. As the woman lifted a garment from the pile, Mina felt herself falling down a long narrow tunnel. The material of the walls was thin and she could almost see through it to the world outside. The little lady finally came to rest at the bottom of the tunnel, landing in a hammock of fabric that left her body curled into an awkward position. 

The light was blocked above her as something else slid into the tunnel. Mina gasped as she saw a huge five-headed monstrosity descending towards her. With sudden clarity, she recognized it as a gigantic bare foot coming closer and closer. Mina shielded herself impotently as the enormous toes barreled into her.

Luckily, she wasn’t crushed. The woman had her leg lifted as she was sliding the stocking onto it and her little stowaway was suspended with it in midair. Mina found herself caught between the big and second toe (each larger than her entire body). The toes flexed and wiggled slightly, squeezing the tiny girl in a bear hug. Mina winced and tried to free her arms. She had to get to higher ground before the foot returned to the floor or she’d never survive.

With a bit of effort, she wiggled her way up between the toes and pulled herself onto the top of the foot. It wasn’t a moment too soon. The massive appendage dropped suddenly, causing Mina’s stomach to lurch. She held on tight as the foot crashed onto the floor with tremendous force, rattling her bones. Mina clung to the joint of a toe in fear as the woman shook her foot.

“Hmm. I think there’s a pebble or something in my tights,” she said.

“Don’t worry about it,” another dancer insisted. “You’re on in five and you still need to fix your makeup.”

The little maiden continued to hold on as her hostess walked back to the table. The journey was an alternating mix of quick ascents and powerful crashes as the foot stepped down. Mina bounced atop the giant instep each time, hitting her head on the ceiling of fabric above. A few times, she almost slipped back down between the toes but she managed to keep her perch. 

The giantess took a seat in front of a mirror. She propped her feet up on the table, causing Mina’s world to rise with startling swiftness. She was lifted so fast, it made her light-headed.

“I’ve got plenty of time,” the woman announced. “Diamonda’s onstage and she always hogs the spotlight. Probably won’t leave ‘til they give her a standin’ ovation.”

With the foot now pointed upward, Mina began to slide down the instep. She instinctively grabbed hold of the fabric above to stop her fall. It was then that she saw her salvation—a run in the stocking! Mina reached a tiny hand into the small tear in the material and began to pull. Soon there was a hole big enough for her to fit through. She wriggled out of this like a worm and tumbled off the woman’s ankle onto the tabletop. 

Moments later, the foot slid off the edge, taking Mina’s hopes of escape with it. This table had no convenient rope ladder that could get her back to the floor. She was trapped.

Now Mina was out in the open and could be spotted. She wasn’t sure if she wanted to be found by these intimidating giants just yet. Massive hands swept overhead, snatching lipstick, rouge, and perfume atomizers from the collection of items around her. Seeking cover, Mina scurried behind a large pink powderpuff and crouched low.

She dared to peer around the fluffy wall at her former hostess. The woman was truly breathtaking. High above, Mina saw a beautiful freckled face with sharp, high cheekbones, piercing green eyes, and full blushing lips. Framing the face was a long, luxurious mane of red hair that tumbled down over her smooth bare shoulders. Mina’s gaze continued downwards and she could only gasp. The lady’s bosom was positively gargantuan, like a pair of enormous hills. The tight emerald corset could barely contain it and Mina saw yards of creamy, pink flesh spilling out of the top.

Granted, every part of the human form was massive to Mina. Even so, she had never seen such an astonishing figure. The tiny girl looked down at her own modest curves in disappointment. Her minuscule chest would be dwarfed by this goddess’s fingertip.

The redheaded colossus had been busy reapplying her lipstick. Now she cast this aside and reached for some foundation to powder her face with. Before Mina could get away, giant tree trunk fingers wrapped around the powderpuff and encircled the tiny girl with it. A barrier of flesh and bone pressed into her back, pushing her into the soft powdery mass before her. The woman lifted the puffball into the air and dabbed it lightly against her cheeks. Mina clung desperately to the fuzzy object for a fall from this height would be fatal.

Finally, she felt the giant hand begin to descend. Mina hoped she could sneak away without being noticed and find a better hiding spot. But it wasn’t the table that she was being lowered towards. The woman was now dabbing the powderpuff over the top of her chest to match the flesh tone of her face. As the puffball tilted downwards, Mina felt herself slipping. She slid along the wet, powdery item and slipped right out of the lady’s fingers.

Below, Mina saw the gigantic pink hills of the giantess’s chest. She was now in freefall towards them. With a little bounce, she landed on the soft pliant surface of the woman’s left breast. The fleshy “ground” below her curved downward in a dramatic angle, causing her to slide. Her momentum carried her towards an immense canyon of cleavage, formed by the constricting fit of the lady’s corset. Mina didn’t even have time to scream before she slid into this chasm. The tiny girl was swallowed up completely, slipping down through the narrow gap between those mountainous breasts.

The redhead had been startled when she felt something strike her chest. “Huh? What was that?” 

She peered down her corset, trying to locate the offending object. But there wasn’t time. Already she could hear the thunderous applause of the audience. Diamonda’s song was over.

“Sapphire!” someone called. “You’re on! Get onstage quick!” 

The woman slipped on her shoes and hurried out the dressing room door. As she rushed down the hallway, her pulchritudinous chest jiggled with each step. Sapphire had always been a rather busty gal so she was used to this. The two-inch-tall prisoner in her bosom was not however. Mina was jostled about roughly, sliding deeper and deeper each time the colossal curves shifted.

She finally reached the bottom, landing on the silky fabric of Sapphire’s bodice. The movement had momentarily ceased, though the walls were still pressing inward around her. All Mina could hear was the soft, steady rhythm of Sapphire’s heartbeat. Bruised and dazed, the tiny girl peered upward through the peach-colored tunnel above. The light seemed very far away and she wondered if she could even climb out of such a smooth, slippery chasm. Going back up looked impossible but perhaps she could wriggle to the front of the bodice and out from between those hills.

It soon proved to be a moot point for a tinkly piano was playing and the quakes began anew. Sapphire was dancing.

If the run down the hall had been unpleasant, this was simply torturous. Sapphire kicked her legs up and waved her frilly skirt about as she began her act. She shook her torso provocatively, showing off her generous assets to the audience. Deep within her bosom, Mina was thrown violently back and forth, ricocheting off vast walls of flesh. Whenever those monumental mammaries slammed together, Mina was squeezed half to death and had the wind knocked out of her. Her whole body was vibrating from the resonance of Sapphire’s voice as she sang along to the music. Mina knew she had to get out of there before those colossal orbs crushed her in their embrace.

The little lady squirmed with all her strength, pulling herself forward with handfuls of material. With a pop, she freed herself from the death grip of Sapphire’s breasts and slipped through the bottom of the bodice. Mina was again in freefall, though the tightness of the corset created a very narrow chute. The tiny girl bounced back and forth between the fabric and the woman’s abdomen, sliding ever downward. Mina reached out her hands in desperation and found purchase on a huge navel. She hung there suspended in front of the smooth, gigantic belly. Powerful muscles rippled below the skin as the giantess danced and Mina could hear the soft gurgle of the enormous stomach within.

She dared not go further “south” or she’d emerge in a rather private area that she would just as soon avoid. Sapphire’s upper body had nearly killed her. Mina dreaded what could happen to her in the nether regions. What then? Hang there like a belly ring until the dance was done? She could already feel her fingers beginning to loosen as Sapphire’s stomach undulated wildly.

Carefully, Mina twisted around and grabbed the inside of the corset. She transferred herself onto the garment itself, releasing the belly button at last. Everything was still shaking and moving around her but at least she could maintain a better grip here.

When the song finished, the audience whooped and hollered and stamped their feet. Sapphire blew them a kiss and did a demure little curtsy. Inside the corset, Mina held on tight as the woman’s body suddenly dipped. She could feel the rhythmic vibrations of footsteps as Sapphire left the stage and returned to the dressing room. Mina bobbed lightly against the huge expanse of tummy but at least the trip was less rocky this time.

Slightly more relaxed, she concentrated on finding a way out. The crisscrossing strings that tied up the corset would make a nice ladder for her. That is if she could escape without being noticed. She had to try. Mina lifted a dainty hand and took hold of the string above her, pulling herself upward.

The climb was simple until she approached the overhanging cliff of that prodigious chest. The path of the strings went straight up the center, leading her in between those mountains once more. This was dangerous territory but at least the giant woman seemed to be standing still for the moment. Mina took a deep breath and pressed onward.

“Great show, Saph!” a fellow dancer called.

“Thanks, Opal,” said the redhead.

“It was…passable,” another woman added. “I got the bigger applause of course.”

“You wish, Diamonda,” Opal chided. “Right, Saph? Saph?”

Distractedly, Sapphire was fumbling with her clothes and staring intently down her top.

“What’s wrong?”

“I think a fly went down my dress,” Sapphire explained. “I felt something in there earlier, wigglin’ around. It was botherin’ me through the whole song!” She slipped a couple fingers into her décolletage and felt around experimentally.

Opal watched her curiously. “You mean it went down between your—? Ha! You must’ve given it quite a ride! Lucky little bug. I know a few fellers who’d love to trade places with it!”

“Maybe it’s a louse,” said Diamonda. “You’re probably infested with them.”

“Shut up, Di,” Sapphire spat back.

The redhead reached deeper into her corset. By now her whole hand had practically disappeared into her sizeable bosom.

“Where are ya, ya pesky little—aha!” she cried at last. Her fingers brushed against a tiny wriggling thing. She considered simply squishing it but didn’t want to get bug guts all over her outfit. Sapphire gripped the miniature stowaway tight with her thumb and index finger and pulled it out. Her hand emerged from her bodice and lifted to the level of her face. The woman’s eyes grew wide as saucers when she saw the little creature struggling between her fingers.

“What in the Sam Hill?!”

To be continued...