- Text Size +

Chapter 6

After her dramatic debut, Mina found herself the talk of the town. The regulars at Goldie’s saloon were completely enamored with the tiny miraculous dancer. And word was beginning to spread. The mere existence of a miniature person was enough to draw attention but coupled with Mina’s talent and her exploits upon Sapphire’s body, it was a recipe for instant success. There had simply never been an act like that. As Goldie had predicted, the novelty and titillation factor was attracting crowds from all over the region. People were riding for miles to come see the amazing “Miss Minnie.”

As her fame grew, Mina continued to experiment. She and Sapphire practiced for hours, inventing and perfecting new tricks and gimmicks. One such variation was a multi-tiered lap dance. The redhead would sit on a cowboy’s knee while Mina in turn danced an elaborate routine on Sapphire’s knee. If the man was a regular, someone they knew and trusted, Mina would slide down Sapphire’s thigh and onto the cowboy’s leg. Those lucky few would get the unique experience of being Miss Minnie’s dance floor. If she felt especially flirtatious, she might even dance tantalizingly close to the man’s crotch, teasing him with the feeling of tiny tapping feet.

“Is that a six-gun in your pocket?” she asked one happy customer. “Or are you happy to see me?”

“Uhh…a little o’ both, Miss Minnie,” the man answered sheepishly.

Then there was an act they called “Dangerous Curves.” Sapphire would lean back and thrust out her chest, allowing Mina to dance on the protruding cliff of her bosom. The tiny girl would bounce up and down on the buoyant flesh or make daring leaps over the deep ravine at the center. Most of the men hoped to see her fall, marveling at the way the two-inch beauty could disappear completely within Sapphire’s tremendous bust. Though Mina’s balance had improved, she often indulged them and intentionally took a tumble. Her eyes went wide and her mouth formed a cute little “O” of feigned surprise just as she was swallowed up by a chasm of cleavage. This usually made Sapphire laugh, an action that rumbled and shook Mina’s surroundings quite violently.

“Miss Minnie and I remain, as always, bosom companions,” Sapphire joked.

Other times, the redhead laid herself upon the floor in an alluring pose while Mina danced along the entirety of her body. The men would gather in a semi-circle around them, cheering the tiny figure on as she sashayed over a living landscape. Pinky the piano man made sure to choose a lengthy song for this act as it was quite an epic journey for Mina.

Up she went over outstretched toes as big as she was. These would wiggle and flex, forcing Mina to dance nimbly atop them, shifting her weight from one toe to another. She continued over the dainty foot and the well-turned ankle and danced along the considerable length of a shapely calf. Mina crested the knee and did a grapevine over the thickness of a thigh. She capered lightly over Sapphire’s pelvic region, prompting cries of jealousy from the audience (as well as a few gasps from the redhead herself). Mina did a fandango across the vast expanse of the woman’s belly, fighting to keep her feet as the ground gently rose and fell. Next, she clambered up to the peak of a mountainous breast, dancing a jig at the summit. Balancing like a skier, she slid down the curving surface, stopping at the collar bone. With a wink to the audience, she doubled back briefly to dance in and out of the narrow valley between those mighty hills. 

Finally, Mina frolicked over the slender white neck, jumped up onto Sapphire’s chin, and struck a pose atop a pair of thick red lips, each almost as wide as her torso. The lips parted slightly, forcing Mina to do the splits and balance with a foot on each side of the widening divide. Just when it looked like she would plummet inside, the lips pursed quickly and blew a gust of air that sent the little lady skyward. Mina spun in a circle like a whirling dervish and landed gracefully on the tip of Sapphire’s nose. The crowd went wild.

Everyone loved Miss Minnie’s tantalizing escapades. Everyone except Diamonda. The beautiful blonde had been the star attraction of Goldie’s Mine for years. Diamonda had always been the strongest dancer and her seductive, dominant personality made her quite practiced in the art of turning men’s heads. Now she found her star waning as the audience lavished attention on the tiny girl and her fiery-haired partner.

“No way am I being upstaged by a bitch the size of my toe!” Di muttered to herself as she watched Mina’s act. She was practically fuming with rage. This would not stand.

Mina’s popularity continued to grow and soon the other dancers wanted in on the fun. They begged for the opportunity to have Mina dance upon their persons. Sapphire however was reluctant to allow it.

“It’s dangerous, Mina,” she told her roommate. “You and I work well together ‘cause we’ve had plenty o’ practice. I know how to pick ya up gently. I know when to be ready to catch ya in case ya fall. And at this point, you could probably draw a map o’ my figure since ya been over every inch of it! That ain’t the case with the other gals. What if they drop ya or squeeze ya too tight or—?”

“I’m pretty durable,” Mina said. “I fell off of you a few times in our rehearsals and I was fine. And the girls have been practicing picking me up. I say we give it a chance.” Mina smiled slyly up at the red-haired giantess. “Or do you just not want to share me?”

“Well, ya are my little sweet pea,” Sapphire said, tickling the tiny girl with a fingertip. Mina giggled and squirmed in her hand. “But if ya think it’s okay, we can try it.”

In the latest variation of the act, Sapphire joined hands with several of the other dancers and formed a line. The redhead stood at the end of the chain, holding Mina in an outstretched palm. When the music began, the little lady danced her way out of Sapphire’s hand, over her smooth, slender arm, and up to her shoulder. She disappeared momentarily in the woman’s scarlet tresses before re-emerging on the other shoulder. Mina then worked her way down the opposite arm to where Sapphire’s hand was clasped with Opal’s. The tiny woman scurried over Opal’s fingers and up her arm, vanishing into her raven locks to repeat the trick.

Mina danced down Opal’s arm and transferred onto Jade, a lovely Chinese girl who was the daughter of a local railroad worker. Her movements prompted giggles from the Asian beauty. Jade did her best to hold still but the pattering of the tiny feet tickled quite a bit. Mina got a scare when an involuntary flinch from Jade almost toppled her off but she managed to keep her footing. The miniature maiden pressed onward across the arm of a platinum blonde named Silver. Her arms were rather lithe and slender and took longer to traverse than expected. From Silver, it was a bit of a jaunt over to Turquesa, a zaftig woman of Mexican descent (these were, of course, not the dancers’ real names. Goldie was not one to waste a good theme. Mina was glad she had not been saddled with “Nugget” as her own stage name).

The tiny girl danced the flamenco over Turquesa’s arms and shoulders and made her way onto the last woman in the chain. Mina ducked through a waterfall of blonde curls, scurried over one last smooth shoulder and forearm, and struck a pose in an open palm. She was bowing for the cheering crowd when she got a sudden ominous feeling. The little lady turned around to see whose hand she now occupied.

It was Diamonda.

Mischievous blue eyes and a vast toothy grin loomed above Mina. Diamonda released Turquesa’s hand and broke away from the chain.

“Hey boys!” the busty blonde called. “Who wants to see Miss Minnie dance with me?”

Numerous men whooped loudly and called out their approval. A sea of ranchers and farmers began to crowd around Diamonda, anxious to get a good view. On the other end of the chain of dancers, a concerned Sapphire had broken ranks and was trying to force her way through the mob. But there were simply too many people.

Diamonda peered down at the tiny, nervous figurine in her hand. “Well, go on!” she insisted.

She held her thumb and index finger close together and released them in a sudden flick that struck Mina on the backside. The little woman jumped in surprise and almost tumbled off the blonde’s hand. She landed on the edge and made the mistake of looking down at a staggering drop of nearly two hundred feet. Diamonda’s shapely figure and long, slender legs seemed to stretch on forever. Mina forced herself to look up again. Towering over her was a veritable mountain range of humanity, all of them looking down at her with eager expressions. With no other option, Mina began to dance.

As she did so, Diamonda strolled over to a nearby table. Hoisting a leg, she sat down roughly on a tall, handsome cowboy’s lap. The crowd followed and repositioned themselves around the man’s chair.

“Howdy, big fella,” said Diamonda breathily. “This seat taken?”

“Uh, n-no, ma’am!” the cowboy answered, slightly flabbergasted. Holding a beer stein in one hand, he let his eyes drift between the beautiful blonde and the tiny, dancing doll in her hand.

“Be honest, pardner,” Diamonda told him. “Who’s more desirable? The shrimp?” She held her hand right under the man’s nose. Mina had to duck under it to continue her routine.

“Or me?” Diamonda leaned forward and thrust her ample bosom against the man’s face.

The cowboy tried to peer up past the top of her bodice and mumbled into a wall of flesh. “Umm, well, you’re both purty but, uh…”

“I mean, what could you really do with a bug-girl like her?” asked the blonde, pulling back and sitting up straight again. “Make her ride your pecker like a bucking bronco?”

Mina was startled by this suggestion but did her best to keep dancing. The cowboy seemed startled as well but was much more in favor of the idea.

“That might be fun for a while,” Diamonda continued. “But I’ll bet you’d rather have a real woman, right? Not a little freak.” 

Dismissively, she tilted her hand until Mina toppled off it and plunged headfirst into the beer stein with a plop. Di glanced down into the stein to see Mina splashing and struggling in the foam.

“Awww. Poor little bug can’t swim. We should help her out. Why don’t I drain the pool for her?”

Diamonda took the mug from the man’s grasp and brought it up to her lips. She tilted back her head and began to drink.

After landing in the beer, Mina had broken through the surface of the foamy beverage, coughing and sputtering. She found herself surrounded by tall, sheer walls of metal, too high and too smooth to climb. Suddenly, the whole world seemed to upend itself. The beer stein flipped on its side, shifting the liquid around her. The mug was now tilted almost vertically and a river of beer was flowing downward through its echoing recesses. Mina stared in terror at the circular opening ahead. The light had dimmed as the portal was filled by a pair of gigantic red lips, spread wide to accept the deluge of alcohol. Beyond those lips was only an ominous darkness. As the beer continued to flow, Mina could feel herself being carried along with it.

Desperately, the girl spun around and tried to swim against the current. But the angle was now too steep and she couldn’t stop herself from sliding. A wave of beer washed over her, sending her hurtling backward. The river of amber swept her through the yawning gateway of Diamonda’s lips and into the cavernous mouth. Mina shrieked as the flood carried her past rows of perfect white teeth and towards the abyss of the woman’s throat. A slimy pink uvula dangled menacingly ahead over a shadowy gullet. Beer was pouring over the precipice like a waterfall.

The lips and teeth slammed shut behind her, cutting off all light. Mina could feel the huge slippery tongue writhing below her like a serpent. It suddenly thrust upward, pressing the girl roughly against the roof of Diamonda’s mouth. Liquid continued to drain past her in rivulets but for now, the tongue held her securely in place. Mina could hear the loud and sickening gulps below her as the giantess guzzled down the beer. The little lady felt her ears pop from the change in pressure and could almost feel herself beginning to slip from the curled tongue’s embrace.

The world shifted once again as Diamonda lowered her head. Mina was still pressed tightly against her palate. Suddenly, the tongue dropped, causing the girl to fall a few feet and land with a wet splat upon its surface. The powerful muscle lolled this way and that, tossing Mina around like a piece of candy. Still blind in the darkness, the tiny woman slammed against the barrier of Diamonda’s teeth. At last, when she tired of her game, the giant woman pushed Mina to the side and allowed her tongue to slap down on top of her. Mina found herself trapped completely beneath it.

With one last gulp, Diamonda swallowed the rest of the beer. She flashed the stunned cowboy a wicked smile.

“Whoops,” she said, unconvincingly. It was difficult to talk with a tiny person under one’s tongue but she somehow managed. “I think she went down the hatch. Can you see her?”

The blonde opened wide to reveal a seemingly empty mouth to the cowboy and the rest of the audience. Diamonda closed her lips and gave a satisfied moan that vibrated Mina’s entire body. When she spoke again, every word was torture to the tiny girl as the tongue flopped and thrust atop her.

“Show’s over, fellas,” Diamonda said, sliding off the cowpoke’s lap. “Miss Minnie has retired to…her new quarters.”

The woman rubbed a hand over her belly luxuriously as the men around her stared or gasped. With a swivel of her hips, she walked away and disappeared through the backstage door. Behind her, she could hear a cacophony of shocked reactions.

“Did…did she really just…?”

“Holy shit! She done et her up!”

“Miss Minnie’s gonna be okay, ain’t she?”

“I always said Di was the type o’ gal who’d eat ya alive!”

The stage door burst open and Sapphire came storming in. She grabbed Diamonda by the shoulders and shook her wildly. As Diamonda’s head was jostled, Mina slid around in the slick, narrow chamber under her tongue.

“Di, what the hell have ya done?! Cough her up this minute or I’ll gut ya like a fish!”

The redhead dropped down to a crouch and pressed her face against Diamonda’s abdomen.

“Don’t worry, Mina! I’ll get ya outta there! Try not to panic, sweet pea!”

Diamonda let loose a cruel laugh, jiggling Mina once again below her tongue. The tiny girl’s prison was beginning to fill with saliva. If she wasn’t freed soon, she would surely drown.

“Don’t get your knickers in a knot, Saph,” Diamonda said. She reached into her mouth and extracted the miniature maiden. Mina was soaking wet and trembling but seemed to be intact. Sapphire quickly snatched her from the blonde’s fingers and held the shivering girl protectively against her chest.

“That was a finale they won’t soon forget,” chuckled Diamonda. “The fellas don’t know whether to be aroused or horrified. Maybe a little of both. Always keep ‘em on their toes.”

Sapphire produced a handkerchief from somewhere in the recesses of her bodice. She dabbed at Mina lightly, drying her off. “Ya could have killed her, ya crazy bitch!”

“I could have,” said Di. “I didn’t. She should count herself lucky. I’d never hear the end of it from Goldie.”

The curly-haired giantess leaned down towards Sapphire’s hand until her massive face loomed above Mina. She licked her lips slowly.

“Was it good for you too, honey?”

Tears in her eyes, Mina buried her face against Sapphire’s chest. Diamonda chuckled to herself and strolled off down the corridor.

To be continued...